Dominatrix Mommy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake gets spanked by mommy first thing in the Morning.
2k words
4.05
23.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the second sun rose over the Arrasian mountains, its golden light illuminated the cute oval face of Jakob Alina Ashworth. He yawned, stirring softly as his eyes scanned his bedroom. Big and spacious and opulent with large wall-sized glass panes overlooking the city.

Alina- his "Mommy" owned a penthouse apartment in one of the posh areas of Bay Rock Metropolis. High up on the sixteenth floor. Jake slid out of his bed and stretched, walking over to the glass windows. He liked to look down on the hustle and bustle of the city in the morning. Lucky to not be one of the masses of humanity crawling to work in the cubicles for twenty hours a day.

It reminded him of his privilege, of his good fortune of being taken in by Alina. If she had chosen anyone but him, he'd be consigned to labor duties for the rest of his life. Jake was clever but he had always been lazy. He scored the bare minimum needed to go through life- if it wasn't for Alina seeing through him and deciding she wanted to adopt a troublemaker with high potential IQ to take over her businesses, he wondered if it would be him right now down on the street chasing the speeding buses.

He yawned. No, he was in her life now. Naked with his feet on the super soft carpeted floor of her penthouse. His formerly rippling muscles and powerful thighs were getting chubbier of late, courtesy of all her breastmilk.

He blushed to remember yesterday. She did not usually feed him exclusively on her milk - it got him all needy and clingy and he had fallen asleep on her teat. And worse, hs still was craving her milk!

Oh, how she had domesticated him so! Jake now knew why all the top rich powerful Sraveans craved her.

The lad slowly made his way over towards her master bedroom, not bothering to cover up. There was no modesty in Mommy's world.

It did have its perks as well.

Jake was not one of the peasants, he went to the poshest University in the country. He did not need to wake up at the crack of dawn like the rest of the masses. The elites like him and Alina did not have to work around the clock- they had a spare six hours to spend on their leisure.

For Jake that meant video games and reading books. At least his Mommy indulged him with all the books he could get his hands on. He would've started reading one but he knew Alina would be done with her workouts and now would be getting ready to leave for work to smack asses.

Jake was hoping he'd get some special time with Alina before getting ready for work. She usually ate breakfast with him- but she would be in her leather wear if she had an early client. Alina did not like changing out of those so she won't let him nurse if she had her "uniform" on.

He knocked on the door, hoping she was still in her gym clothes.

"Come in, kitten," Alina's voice was sweet and sultry like honey. It made his crotch tighten and stiffen up, his erection pointing straight and horizontal to the floor. Jake opened the door and entered, his eyes scanning around.

Alina's room was massive, one worthy of a Queen. She preferred the modern asthenic that mirrored his room- lots of glass and whites, soft carpets, and natural light. There were two massive doors, one which led to her walk-in closet and another one to her giant bathroom. There was also a big vanity table to the side where Jake noticed with an audible gasp that Alina was sitting in front of, fully nude.

"Morning Jakey," Alina was in her happy moods, he was relieved to see. He took a few moments to admire her perfect physique. Well, almost. Mommy was getting some meat on her midriff instead of the rock-hard six-pack she had for the past few years. She had put on an extra six pounds and Alina was hard at work trying to get back to her slim figure with regular workouts.

"Morning Mommy," Jake walked over and went for a warm cuddle. "Finished your bath?" Her body smelled of expensive perfume and body lotions that got her pale skin to glow.

"I had a quick shower dear," Alina gave him a small squeeze, her right palm going to his rear. "Mommy has a big day today. I am talking with Ser Kora till afternoon."

"The Vice President?" Jake queried. He was one of Alina's regulars.

"Mhmm, he's been a bad, bad little boy and Mommy has to teach him a lesson."

"I wouldn't call him a bad little boy as much as an evil fucking bastard," Jake retorted before momentarily panicking and looking up to see if she would get mad at his language.

"Jakey..." Alina gave his pillowy ass a small squeeze, her index finger tracing his bottom hole. "What is our rule when it comes to discussing politics in this household?"

"Not to," Jake admitted. Mommy had bigwigs of all three political parties begging at her feet- quite often literally- so she was much more morally flexible than Jake was. But the Vice President...

"He murders puppies," the boy couldn't help himself.

"Really?" Alina gave an amused grin.

"Passed the animal harvesting law a month ago that makes it legal to breed them for stem cells. They kill the pups afterward," Jake explained to his mother.

"That's awful!" Alina gasped dramatically. "He needs to be whipped within an inch of his life for that!"

Jake sensed the condescension in her tone. "He's paying you to get whipped. I don't want him to be hurt if he enjoys it."

"He's paying for your tuition boy, I'd be much more grateful if I were you," Alina snapped back as her boy gulped and looked away to avoid eye contact. "Perhaps I shall make him bark like a puppy...or have him be a dog for today, have his ass plugged with a tail."

Jake gave a light giggle at the mental image. Oh, how he would love to be a fly on the wall for that! If he could just get a camera in there, let the rest of the country know what the Vice President is really like...oinking like a pig under her feet!

No, he realized. That would be stupid. It would mean Mommy's name would be on the papers and she always tried to stay in the shadows. Alina had done a great job in funneling most of her wealth into businesses but an expose' like that would hurt her reputation.

"When do you have to go punish him?" Jake purred, getting comfortable in her arms. His palm slowly traced her warm flesh, her hips and her stomach before inching toward her big firm breasts.

"Mommy doesn't punish him, I scold him," Alina used the term she reserved for her professional work. She was a scolder of men and women, a big authoritative Valkyrie Mommy all Sraveans were instinctively attracted to. "Mommy hurts their body and marks them and makes them all sore but it isn't punishment. Punishments are only for my real boy when he's naughty. Like what Jakey is gonna get tonight."

Jake looked nonplussed for a split second before the boy remembered last night.

"Cane and Mommy's cock, little boy," Alina's slender finger played with his hole as she leaned to bite his earlobe. "How long has it been since I reamed your hole baby?"

"Six weeks ago," Jake did not forget those easily. Mommy's strap-on was a special feature in her son's punishment, meant for the times Alena really needed the lesson to stand out. "When I got the semester results."

"Ah, I forgot about that," Alina chuckled. "Why am I thinking about the pool party?"

"Because you used Joey's cock," Jake growled. He still hadn't forgiven her for that.

Joey was his rival, the 'son' of Alina's best friend. A pathetic snot-nosed brat who had always been a pain in his ass. The pool party they had attended ended with Jake punching the moron in the dick and in retribution, Alina had a 3D-printed replica cock of Joey made and used that to sodomize his ass.

"Awe, but didn't you call him a pencil dick?" Alina giggled at his angry scowl.

"I'm bigger," he reminded her.

"True, you have a wonderful thick girthy penis that's gonna make a lot of women very happy in a hundred years," Alina smiled fondly. "But tonight it's just gonna make a naughty boy very sorry and sore."

"Are you using my thing on me?" Jake asked quietly. He knew that Mommy liked to pleasure herself with his replica cock, often with him tied up and made to watch but she always used smaller dildos for his punishment pegging. "Mom, it's way too big for me!" Jake pleaded as she slid her finger deep into his ass, loving the gasps and kitty noises her baby boy made.

"Mm...true you're quite tight," Alina admitted. "I used the tightening cream before using Joey's penis on you didn't I?"

Jake nodded. The tightening cream was something she used to tighten up his gaping hole and make peggings hurt more.

"Fine, I'll use a training dildo then. I don't wanna take you to the hospital with a ripped-up asshole for the weekend. Mommy needs my baby on my breasts," she cooed, guiding his mouth to her nipple.

"Weekend?" Jake frowned. "Nothing for now?"

"Awe, did you come hoping to nurse, baby?" She cooed. "Sorry Jakey, Ser Kora is a sucker for mommy's milk- he gets first dibs as a paying customer."

"I don't want that jerk on your breasts!" Jake scowled hotly.

"That jerk is paying the half a million you cost me by failing," Alina scolded. "Speaking of..."

Jake found himself bent over her knee in an instant as Alina grabbed him close. "You had drank so much of Mommy's milk yesterday that you fell asleep before I could give you your daily spanking, Jakob Alina Ashworth," Alina raised her palm up high and began to spank him. "I had promised you a spanking every day, little man for failing your tests and you made me miss one session...which means Jake is getting the hairbrush."

"Mommy no!" Jake cried. "Mommy, I have to go to class, I have..owww!" The boy's response was cut out as Alina began to spank with full force. She prided herself on her ability to deliver a blistering session with just her palm. Jake was her test dummy, his supple bottom was her easel to paint to her desired shade of red.

"You should have thought of that yesterday," Alina grinned as she continued to pepper his butt with crisp spanks, covering every inch of flesh. "Boys need discipline or end up lazy and unmotivated. And you aren't gonna be one of those, are you Jakey?"

"No Ma'am, oww oww!" Jake cried as he watched his Mommy lean over to grab her trusted hairbrush.

"Good. Then six minutes of Brushy should be enough for my Jakey to get squirming on his chair at class," Alina said as she began smacking his ass with full force. She still loved to see his flesh rippling with each impact, almost like a woman's. He marked nicely but was still resilient. This meant the prints of the brush formed in a nice oval shape and Alina began painting. For the next six minutes, as promised she hummed and smacked as tears dripped off of Jake's nose onto the floor, his legs kicking and screaming as he just took in the pain.

And then as soon as it began, the spanking was over. "Still my baby," Alina cooed, picking him up for a cuddle. "Go get dressed for college sweetheart, mommy will come pick you up after your classes. You are in for a memorable night."

Jake slowly inched towards her breasts and latched on, tears flowing down his face. He knew he would be squirming all day through classes and when he was done, it would be straight to her play room for a special scolding from mommy Alina.

Today was shaping up to be a bad day.