Dominion App

Story Info
Blake used an app to change his life.
3.3k words
4.23
14.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Requested by Beebop775

Blake's break up had hit him hard. It was not the first time he had been dumped, but it was definitely the worse. He and his ex seemed to get along great. At least, he thought they did, but after the break up he began to see all of the cracks in their relationship that he had intentionally and unintentionally ignored for so long.

For him, it had been sudden. For his ex, it had been long coming, and it had involved many warnings. It hurt Blake to admit it, but looking back on their relationship, he knew that they weren't good for each other. They were happy enough together, though they were certainly not always happy. More than that, they just simply didn't agree on very many things. They had fun together, but they were never building a life together.

His ex had gained weight with him, and he had gained weight, too. They never had sex, and he had thought that they were comfortable. In reality, they were in a rut. He could admit it now that the relationship was over, but at the time it was too hard to confess to himself. When they broke up, he was between jobs and home alone all day lamenting his failures both private and public.

He ended up living with his best friend from college and his girlfriend, Ruby. Ruby was a pretty girl with red hair and sapphire blue eyes. She had a big, broad smile and strong shoulders, and her work as a theater tech kept her fit and toned. Despite her lean, powerful body, she has surprisingly large breasts and a nice, firm butt that Blake had always secretly admired, especially as his own girlfriend had put on so much weight.

His best friend, Andrew, was good looking and friendly, though he was by no means a stud of any sort. He had thinning blond hair and caramel colored eyes, and he always wore a ready smile. He and Ruby were good together and had met in the theater program in college. They were the first two people to learn about Blake's break up, and he did not have to work hard to convince Ruby to welcome Blake into their home.

Andrew and Blake had grown apart while Blake was dating his ex. It was not a dramatic falling out but a quiet disappearance as Blake's depression had slowly sapped every part of his life from him. It really surprised him how oblivious he was at how unhappy he was, and he told himself that the lie of happiness was too intoxicating for him to acknowledge even though it was very likely slowly killing him.

Ruby and Blake, on the other hand, barely knew each other. The entire time Andrew had been dating Ruby, Blake had known her only as his current girlfriend. Andrew was not prolific in dating, but he could be needy and demanding. Honestly, Blake had thought Ruby and Andrew would break up long before he and his ex did and felt foolish for assuming so. Ruby was kind and welcoming, but she always kept her distance. It was clear to him that he was only Andrew's friend to her, and that made him feel unwelcome in their home sometimes.

Blake didn't intend to stay long at their house, but he found old habits were dying very hard. The first week, he had gotten out and exercised as much as he could. He spent hours looking for jobs and promised them to be out within a week, and then a month and then six months. It was nearly year now, and every attempt had ended in desperate, hopeless failure.

It was not that Blake had given up but that Blake had lost hope. He didn't believe in himself enough to try at anything, and the more he doubted himself, the deeper his depression got. He felt like an absolute fool, and he hated himself for ever believing that anything could go well for him at all. Eventually, it became worse than doubt and even worse than depression. After a certain point, the only reason he didn't kill himself was because he didn't think that his death was worth the time it would take to clean him up.

That was when he found the app.

Blake did not believe it at first. The Dominion App said that it could take anyone who saw it and make them your slave. He doubted the truth of it because the truth was too good, but that also made it too good to simply ignore. He tried to, but his mind kept on coming back to it. For a week straight, he would check his phone and see if it was still there. He would wait for someone to review it but no one ever did. Eventually, he googled the app, but he found nothing. There was no information on it. It felt almost like it was something exclusively for him.

Two weeks later, he downloaded it. He did not know what he was going to do with it. All he knew was that he was desperate, and he was lonely, and that deep down in the center of himself, he didn't want to live like this. Something in his life had to change, and he figured that this might be the change he needed.

The download was instantaneous, and then it did nothing. He opened it, and it would only pull up a single screen. It was a static image of an eye. The eye was archaic and almost runic in design, and when he stared at it, the eye did nothing. It didn't blink. It didn't move. It didn't change him or anything around him. The app was nothing but a dud, so he closed it, and he tossed his phone away, and he slept.

Another full week passed before there was a knock at his door. Blake had to wade through boxes of takeout and trash to make it to the door, and when he opened the door, he found Andrew waiting outside. Andrew grimaced when he saw Blake unshaven and stinking. He nearly wretched when he saw Blake's bedroom. "Hey, uh, Blake, you got a minute? We need to talk."

Blake nodded and shuffled his way through the trash to hold the door open for Andrew. Andrew entered reluctantly and covered his nose.

"Ruby and I have been talking and, well, we're thinking about moving out soon," he said. "Our lease is up in a few months, and we're talking marriage." Andrew had been staring around the room up to this point, but he took the chance to look Blake in his sunken, sleepless eyes. "Listen, man, I love you like a brother, but you've got to get out of this funk. I've tried to support you for as long as I can but...I'm sorry. We can't keep supporting you like this."

"I understand," said Blake, and he did. After all, he wouldn't even invest in himself. He couldn't reasonable expect them to invest in him. He stared at his dirty floor and felt like the insect that he was. Then, he remembered the app. "Did Ruby put you up to this," he asked.

"It was a mutual decision," said Andrew, but Blake could tell what he meant when he said it. What Andrew meant was that Ruby had made it a demand, and Andrew had not argued it at all.

"I understand," said Blake, and he did understand. He couldn't fathom why either of them would put up with him when he couldn't even seem to find a reason to put up with himself.

"I'm sorry, man."

"Don't worry about it," said Blake, and he stood clutching the door and waiting for Andrew to leave. When Andrew left, Blake closed and locked the door after him, and then he sat down heavily on his bed and stared at his phone and thought hard about what he was going to do.

A few days later, Blake had no more ideas, but he did know that he couldn't make it on his own. He kept looking at the Dominion App, and he kept hoping something would change about it. It was impossible, but it was his only hope. One day, while he was getting his lunch, he left the phone out there on accident while Ruby was in the shower, and it wasn't until after he had finished eating that he remembered it and went out to get it.

Ruby had finished her shower, and Blake found her standing and staring at his phone. She had a towel wrapped around her body and a blank expression on her voice. Her red hair was tied up in another towel, and she was speechless and dumb as she looked at his phone. "Ruby?"

She shook her head and looked at him. "Blake?!" She blushed and adjusted her towel. "What are you doing out here?"

"I was getting my phone," he said, and she glanced at the counter where he pointed.

"Oh." She stepped to the side. "Sorry. I should get to my room."

Blake approached his phone slowly as Ruby left the room. He heard her slam the door beside him but didn't even flinch. When he picked up his phone, he noticed a change on it. The static image of the eye was unchanged, but beneath it he noticed a roman numeral was added. There was now a I there. "One," he whispered to himself, and he looked at Ruby's door.

It was impossible. He told himself that, but he pocketed his phone and crossed the room to her bedroom door. She shared this bedroom and this space with Andrew. It was hallowed ground, and it was sacred to them. He knocked, and Ruby snapped at him through the door.

"What do you want, Blake? I'm naked!"

"Open the door," Blake said, and his voice quivered.

Silence followed. Then, Ruby said, "Okay." When she opened the door, she was completely naked, and Blake learned for the first time that the hair of her pubes matched the hair on her head. He balked, and he nearly came on the spot. "What do you need," she asked with no hint of affection for him, and Blake stammered at his dick throbbed and ached in his pants.

"Fuck," he gasped, and he took a deep breath. "I want to fuck you, Ruby."

Ruby's frown deepened. "Fine, let's go to your room, then."

"No," he said. His throat was dry, and his palms were wet. "No. I want to fuck you in here, in the bed you share with Andrew."

Ruby looked over her shoulder with a grimace and sighed. "Fine. Then come on in, I guess."

Blake could not take his eyes off of Ruby. The way she moved was intoxicating to him. It had been a year since he had seen a woman naked, and he had never seen a woman like Ruby. She was strong without being intimidating, and he could see her muscles clearly each time she moved. Her breasts were large for her frame, though, and perkier than he had expected. Her nipples were darker, almost a reddish-pink, and were stiff on thick areola. His dick hurt, he was so hard.

"So, how do you want to do this," she asked, and she stood with her fists at rest on her cocked hips. Her red hair was still damp, though she had done an admirable job of drying it already. Her pussy was slightly parted and puffy.

"I...was hoping I could be on top."

Ruby regarded him with a grimace. "Fine," she groused, and she climbed onto the bed and held her legs apart for him. "Let's get this over with."

Blake shook as he moved around to stand at the end of the bed. She way she held herself, he could see her moistened insides. He did not know if she was aroused, but she was wet for him. The look on her face informed him of her displeasure, however. Still, he undid his pants with shaky hands and willed himself not to blow before he was even inside of her.

"Are you going to do it or not," she snapped, and he jumped.

"S-Sorry!"

"Don't be sorry. Just stop wasting time." He realized she was blushing and avoided eye contact with him, and it occurred to him that she was embarrassed. This small moment of weakness made him even hornier as he stripped his pants and his briefs and shambled onto the bed with his dick wagging between his fat thighs. "Whoa," said Ruby when she saw him, and she blushed. "You're...bigger than I expected."

Blake looked down at his dick. "I am."

Ruby frowned. "Don't get arrogant." She adjusted her grip to hold herself open for him. "Just hurry up and do it. Come on."

"R-Right," said Blake, but her praise was heavy in his head. He climbed onto the bed between her legs and lined up. On his first thrust, he missed her pussy, and she had to take hold of him and guide him into her open cleft for him to enter her.

Ruby winced as he jabbed forward. Blake was aimless with his movements, and he was hopeless, but her toes curled anyway as she grimaced. His big body felt strange against her, and his size was beyond formidable. He was bigger and harder than Andrew was, and he filled her from the first thrust.

She whined beneath him, and he stared down into her pretty, pinched face. "You...You okay?"

"I-I'm fine," she grunted. "You're just so thick!" She flexed and breathed around him as he swelled inside of her, and she moaned. "Oh, God, are you about to come already?"

"S-Sorry!"

"Un-fucking-believable," she gasped, but she reached around his waist and cupped his ass cheeks to pull him into her. "Fuck!!"

Blake finished and pumped her full. He left every drop of his semen buried deep into Ruby while she moaned beneath him. He did not know much about female pleasure, but he could tell that she was coming around him, and he assumed by the glassy look in her eyes and the curling of her toes that it was a good one.

She gasped beneath him after he finished, and he sat above her wheezing as he recovered his breath. "S-Sorry..."

"So much," she whispered, and she held him tight by his ass cheeks. She breathed a quiet laugh. "You were really backed up, weren't you?"

He nodded silently, and she twitched around him.

They made eye contact, and she purred. "You're still hard inside of me." She flexed around him again and moaned. "Can you...Can you go again?"

Blake throbbed inside of her, and she gasped. "Do...Do you want me to?"

She glared at him. "Of course not," she said, but she whispered afterward, "But if you wanted to go again, I won't stop you."

Blake took hold of her knees and began seesawing in and out of her, and she moaned in response as his thick semen spilled out of her in a frothy white film. "Fuck, Ruby, you're so tight."

"No, you're just too thick," she moaned, and her toes curled again. She whined. "Coming!"

"You're coming? Again?!" Blake laughed and grunted as he hammered her. "I'm so backed up, Ruby."

Ruby nodded.

"I want to fuck you all day."

"O-Okay," she gasped, and she held herself tight by her muscular thighs. "We can fuck all day, then. We can fuck as much as you want today."

"And I want to come in you every time," he rasped as his heavy balls slapped her taint on each stroke. She was so open for him, but she was flexing and pulling him deeper. Her fingers dug into his ass cheeks so hard it hurt.

"Then do it," she grunted, and she whined. "You're so thick! You're about to shoot again, aren't you? You're going to flood me with so much! So much! Fuck! Coming! Ah! Ah!!"

"Me, too!"

Blake drilled down into her and held there, and she held him, too. They moaned together, and he flooded her a second time. This time, he lost some steel, but when he withdrew his dick and saw her gushing thick semen, he knew that he could get hard again. It had been a year since he had been with a woman, and he had a lot of time to make up for.

"So much," she gasped, and she let him straddle her face and hold her by the hair. He slapped his spent cock against her cheek, and she moaned.

"We're just getting started."

She looked up at him, and she nodded before welcoming him into her mouth. She cleaned him while he moved her, and when he picked up speed and started fucking her throat, she held him again as if urging him on. Whatever that app did to her, it had done it completely. She was powerless and thoughtless against him, and when he pulled his dick out to slap it across her cheek, she continued to kiss him.

"If I keep pumping loads into like that, you'll get pregnant, won't you?"

She frowned. "I will but..." She stared at his dick and sighed. "You're so big..."

"I want to impregnate you."

She kissed his dick and moaned. "O-Okay." He lowered her to his balls, and she slurped those, too.

"This time, you are going to ride me."

"Mmhmm," she moaned around his balls, and she let him stroke his cock using her pretty red hair.

Blake looked at his phone and laughed, and then he climbed off of the bed and shoved her out so that he could take her place on his back. Ruby joined him in bed afterward, and her fit body flexed as she lowered herself on him and started riding him.

They fucked again and Blake finished inside of Ruby. Then, he dragged her to the shower by her hair where they washed each other and fucked again. She went to get them lunch after that, and then they ate in his room and fucked one last time before Andy came home. By then, Blake was spent, but he did force Ruby to kiss him and slobbered into her mouth like a wild animal while she drank his saliva.

A week later, and Ruby walked the house naked when Andy wasn't home. Blake made her clean his room in the nude and even took her to get tattooed for him. He used her like a toy, and she had grown not only to accept it but to even enjoy it. He had used and trained every part of her body, but he was still determined to impregnate her, and she was still willing to be impregnated.

One day they were caught by Andy's mother when he came to visit, and Blake flashed her the app and tamed her, too. Within a month, both women were pregnant by him, and that is when Blake knew that he couldn't keep this power a secret any longer. Andy came home to Blake naked in the living room while his mother and Ruby were busy drooling on his dick like thoughtless beasts. His first thought was horror, but his first words were an indignant, "What the fuck...?!"

"Don't worry," said Blake distantly, and he tapped Ruby's head to get her attention and nodded at Andy when she looked at him. She smiled and stood up, and he handed her his phone. "You'll understand everything soon enough."

Ruby sauntered over to him naked, and Andy saw for the first time that Blake's name was tattooed above her pussy. "Ruby, what are you..." He went quiet when she showed him Blake's phone, and his eyes fixed on the eye on the phone as he went speechless. When she removed the phone, he blinked. "What are you..."

Ruby giggled. "Andy, baby, I think you and Blake need to have a talk."

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers