Domino Domina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Domina," I confessed again, "I do. Some more than others. Your pictures are the best I've seen. I would have jacked to them over and over, even if you weren't there to tell me to."

She gave me another squeeze followed by a kiss on the cheek. "That's so sweet of you. Here's what I have in mind for today. If you accept my collar, we'll go back to my place. I have a play room in my basement. I'll tie you up and play with you. There will be cameras. If you like what I have to offer, we'll turn off the cameras and proceed from there. We'll keep the pictures as memories. If you don't want to stay with me, I keep the pictures and you go up on my blog. Anonymously, of course. How does that sound?"

Me? Naked on the internet? Anonymous, but still. What if someone found out? I consoled myself that BDSM wasn't taboo the way it used to be.

"Yes Miss Domina, that sounds ok."

"I assume you know what a safe word is?"

"Yes Miss Domina, I know."

"Your safe words will be 'yellow' and 'red'. Do you know what they mean?"

"Yes Miss Domina. 'Yellow' means to slow down, that I'm reaching my limit. 'Red' means stop."

"Very good. If I hear 'yellow', I'll back down but continue. If I hear 'red', then I stop what I'm doing and we'll talk about it. That may mean that we move forward with something else, or it may mean that it's time for you to go home. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Domina."

"Normally we'd talk about limits, but you have no experience. You'll have to use your safe words, but if I think you're trying to control me with your safe words, I'll send you home right away. That's very important, understand?"

"Yes Miss Domina," I replied.

"Excellent." She took her hand from my cock. There were stings of pre-cum stuck to it. She looked me in the eyes as she sucked the pre-cum from her fingers. There was a long pause before she reached into her back and pulled out a leather collar. She pointed at the ground and commanded, "Kneel". I rose from the table and knelt before her. After all that time, I could barely believe it was happening. I was about to be collared and owned for the first time in my life!

Adopting a formal tone she said, "Adam, this collar symbolizes my control over you. While you wear it, you will be mine totally. You will do as I say and I will do as I please. Adam, do you accept this collar as a symbol of your submission?"

My heart was about to burst through my chest. "Yes Miss Domina. Please collar me. I want to be your slave." It sounded corny, like a million stories I'd read, but it was true.

"Bow your head."

I complied and she wrapped the collar around my neck. The feeling as she buckled it was almost indescribable. I felt a mixture of excitement and horniness but also nerves and trepidation.

"Adam you are mine now. You've earned the right to call me 'Mistress'. Try it now, see how it feels.

"Yes Mistress, I am yours."

"You new name is 'slave', understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I am 'slave'."

Mistress held her palm against my cheek and I instinctively rubbed against it.

"Good boy," she said, "We're going to have so much fun together. I can't wait to get you home. Up now, let's get going."

She held a hand out and I took it. She helped to stand and looked down at my cock, still sticking out of my pants. "Oh my," she said mockingly, "you're very excited." She arranged my pants so that it stuck out better and grasped it in her hand.

"Give me your keys, then put your hands in you pockets. Don't take them out until I tell you to."

"Yes Mistress."

She picked up her purse and used my cock to turn me toward the path. "Come," she said, and tugged on my cock. She headed down the path and I followed, literally being lead by my cock. When we reached the edge of the woods, she stopped and scanned the parking lot. "Nobody here. Good. Where's your car?"

"Mistress it's the blue Nissan sedan." I pointed with my chin as best I could.

She tugged my cock again and walked out into the sunlight. My heart was in my throat as we entered the parking lot. I hoped that no one would see us. What would they think, seeing me like this? She unlocked the car and opened the back door for me.

"Get in the car. Take off all of your clothes and hand them to me."

When that was done, Mistress produced two pairs of handcuffs and used them on my wrists and ankles. Then she put a black hood over my head.

"Don't worry little slave, this is just to protect my privacy. Lie down on the seat and I'll get us home. Don't you dare touch that hood."

"Yes Mistress."

"If it helps, you can imagine this as a kidnapping. I forced into a car and I'm taking you to my evil lair to have my way with you. Bwahahaha."

I smiled but said nothing and no one could see me smile anyway. We rode in silence for about twenty minutes before Mistress pulled into a garage. She closed the garage door and helped me out of the car.

"God you look so hot. I'm glad that you're still hard for me."

I felt her hand on my cock again. She grabbed it and stroked it savagely a few times. Then she lead me to a different car. This time I didn't ride in the back seat. No, I rode in the trunk. "Don't worry little slave. The ride won't be long," she said before she closed the trunk lid.

Eventually we reached our destination and Mistress released my ankles but left the handcuffs and hood. With one hand on each shoulder, she guided me out of the trunk and through a doorway. "Here we are," she said, "home sweet home." She removed my hood and I looked around. I was in a nondescript hallway where all of the doors were closed except one: the basement. Down the stairs we went. The basement was the one used in Mistress's blog. I recognized the furniture: a padded table, a bondage horse, a queening chair, and a table full of ropes and toys. The space in the middle of the floor was set up for suspension and had cameras all around. Mistress walked me to the suspension area and used a rope to hoist my hands over my head.

"Wait here l while I change into my clothes," she said. "Keep your head up and straight forward. Remember: you're on video and you're representing me, so make me proud." She left and when she came back she was dressed in the familiar leather outfit. The domino mask was there, too. She went around the room, turning on lights and starting cameras.

In a loud stage voice she said, "Welcome to my dungeon little slave. Tell me, are you here of your own free will?"

"Yes Mistresses, this is what I want," I replied.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm here for you, Mistress. I want to be your slave."

Mistress fastened bondage cuffs to my wrists and ankles, then tied ropes to all four. She pulled on my ankle ropes and spread my legs. Then she did the same for my arms, removing the handcuffs and positioning me in a spread eagle. Moving behind me, she whispered, "Think good thoughts, I want you hard for the camera. And speak up for the cameras, we're putting on a little show." Then, louder, "Yes little slave, you are mine." She reached around and stroked my cock with one hand while kissing and nipping at my neck. My cock was at half staff but quickly grew under her ministrations. She asked, "How long is your cock?"

"Seven inches, Mistress."

"And how much of it is mine?"

"All of it, Mistress."

Mistress stroked me until I was good and hard, then left and came back with a zapper wand in her hand. She stepped behind me and wrapped her arm around me. "You know what this is and what it does. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress. Please," I replied.

She started with shocks to my chest and belly, while whispering in my ear, "Give me some feedback. Tell me how much you want this."

"Ah, ah, yes Mistress. Please give me more. I want to be yours."

"All right slave, here's some more." She shocked me on the nipples, alternating between left and right. Then she moved to my back and ass, zapping them in quick succession. Each shock made me jump and twist, but the pain was bearable and short-lived. I found myself wishing she would stop, but reminded myself that I was there by choice. It was me who drove for hours to be there. It was me to who pledged my body to Mistress. It was me who asked for this. I did my best to relax and accept the pain.

"The next one will be on your balls. Beg for it."

If she wanted me to beg, I would beg, "Please Mistress, shock my balls. I want to be yours completely."

Still behind me, Mistress reached around and pulled my cock up and out of the way. Then, with exaggerated slowness, she reached the zapper down and touched it to my balls. I jumped real good for that one.

"You like that little slut? Do you want another?"

I wasn't sure about that but I knew the right answer, "Yes Mistress, please Mistress. Another."

Mistress covered my mouth with one hand and zapped my balls over and over. I was jerking and jumping all over, straining against the ropes. Mistress was laughing at me.

"Take it, little slave. Suffer for your Mistress."

She uncovered my mouth just long enough for me to yelp in pain, then clamped her hand over it. She did it in time with the zaps on my balls.

"Ah. Ah. Ah ah ah ah," I gasped as she increased the tempo.

There was a pause that allowed me to catch my breath. Mistress released my mouth and pulled my cock up again. "This is the last one," she said, before she zapped my cock right on the head. The pain shot up through my cock and spread into my abdomen. "AH FUCK, SHIT, SHIT," I shouted. That fucking hurt!

Mistress started stroking me gently while she cooed, "Good boy. You took it for Mistress. You made her happy." Then she whispered, "Keep your head up. Remember the cameras." She stepped away and when she returned she had a flogger in her hand. She teased me with it, sliding it up and down my chest and draping it over my sagging cock. Whispering again, she told me, "Don't worry, this is a beginner's flogger." Then in a louder voice she said, "Tell me when you're ready for the next step."

I wasn't sure I was. The pain from the zapper had faded already but the memory remained. But I know there were only two choices: moving forward or safe-wording. "Yes Mistress, whatever pleases you."

Mistress stepped to the side and swung the flogger against my chest. She worked her way down to my thighs and back up again. Then to my back and butt. The individual blows hurt less than the zapper had, but the pain lasted longer and was beginning to build up as she progressed.

Mistress started talking in rhythm with the flogger blow. "This is why you came to me. This is why your here. To serve me. To suffer for me. To please me." She started to hit me harder. It hurt like hell and the pain was creeping up towards my limit. "Take it! Take it for Mistress. Show me how you please your Mistress."

I was shouting in pain by then. Everything from shoulder to knees was stinging. It was worse than a bad sunburn and the pain wasn't going away, it was getting worse. I broke down and begged, "Please Mistress, mercy, please! I'll do anything! Please!"

The blows stopped. Mistress walked around me and inspected her work. "Very nice," she commented, "You've got a nice rosy glow all over." She dragged her fingernails over my back. Her touch was light but it felt like fire. Before I could get back to begging, she stopped and said, "You did well my slave. I was mean to you and you took it for me. You could have stopped me but you didn't. You're so brave and I'm so proud." Her words were essential sweet nothings but I was grateful for them. Grateful that she supported me like that.

Mistress released my ankles first and then my wrists. When the last rope was off, she held and supported me as I sank to the floor. I laid on my side with my head in her lap, sobbing softly. She stroked my head and graced me with praise. When I'd calmed down and stopped sniffling, Mistress whispered, "Stay here. I've got to move the cameras. I'll be back."

Mistress moved the cameras from the suspension stage to the bondage horse. She also fitted a dildo into the harness on her outfit. I knew what was coming next. When she was done, Mistress returned and held out both hands. "Up," she said. She took my hands and pulled me to my feet. Once I was up, she grabbed my cock and pulled me to the horse.

Before she strapped me down, Mistress held me ever-so-gently in her arms and kissed me. "Good job," she whispered. Then she stepped back and resumed the show. "Worthless slave, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No Mistress, never," I answered.

"Stuck up anything in your own ass?"

"A pencil, one time," I admitted.

Mistress stepped away from me and started putting a rubber glove on. She laughed at me, "A pencil? I think we can do better than that. Over the horse, slave."

I moved to the horse and laid face-down on it as gently as I could. Mistress positioned me so my ass was hanging off one and my head was hanging off the other. She fastened all four limbs to the horse and wrapped a few coils of rope around my waist, holding me just where she wanted me. Mistress was working behind me and I couldn't see what she was doing, so I was a bit surprised when I felt the lube dripping onto my ass. She used one finger to spread it across my butthole and then worked one finger inside. She circled it around, stretching me.

"This is one finger," she taunted. "Does it feel bigger than that pencil?"

Honestly, the pencil thing happened so long ago that I didn't remember how if felt. But that was the wrong answer for sure. "Yes Mistress, it's bigger."

She removed the one finger and wormed two fingers up my butt. My sphincter started to convulse around her. What had felt rather interesting and benign was starting to hurt. Mistress pumped her fingers in and out of me. I went through my mantra again: you asked for this, you wanted this. I convinced myself to this was inevitable and that I needed to accept it. With that, my body relaxed and the pain lessened.

"You're such a good boy," Mistress said. Her fingers withdrew from me and I heard her stripping the glove off. The tip of her dildo pressed against my butthole. "Beg for it. I want to hear it."

"Please Mistress fuck me in the ass. Take my cherry, it's yours. Make me your bitch."

"Excellent," she said as she slid her dildo into me. She took it slow and easy, pushing a little deeper with each stroke. I started to tighten up and it started to hurt. Mistress noticed the change and paused with her dildo still inside me. She bent over me and planted kisses on my back. Her hands roamed over me, reassuring me but also reminding me of my recent flogging. I concentrated on her hands and not on my butt, telling myself that this was my place and my purpose, to make Mistress happy.

"Such a good boy, he gives himself to me. You're special, my slave. I'll cherish you always for what you give to me. Give me your submission, boy. Accept me into your body."

Her words were what did it for me. The pain wasn't important anymore, only she was. I belonged to her and this is what she wanted. Mistress was incredibly perceptive and sensed the change. Still bent over me, she started pumping my ass again, but slowly with little short strokes. A feeling of peace and belonging came over me and it was nothing like I'd ever experienced before. The pain was only pain and it wouldn't last. What mattered was my submission, giving up to her.

"Well done, little slave. You're ready for me." Mistress stood up and started to fuck me deeper and harder. She ramped it up slowly and within minutes her thighs were bumping against my but as she rammed her full length into me. I was grunting in time with her, "Uh uh uh uh", as she thrust deeply into me. Mistress's hands grabbed my hips as she started slamming into me with everything she had. She was was hitting me so hard that my already-sore butt was starting to complain. One hand left my hips and started spanking my ass in time with her thrusts.

"You're mine now," she said sternly. "Say it with me." She timed her words with her actions and started chanting "Mine, Mine, Mine".

"Yours, Yours, Yours," I said as I joined in. The words helped me cope with the pain and pretty soon the pain became a part of my submission. It was my gift to her.

"That's it, keep it up. I'm close now. Tell me you're mine. Tell me I can have anything I want. Tell me. Anything. Always." Mistress doubled her speed and I could hear 'slap slap slap' as she rammed into me.

I started blurting out random words of submission, "Anything. Yours. All of it. Take it. Yours. Forever."

Mistress raked her nails down my back, scratching fire into my skin. I cried out in pain, unable to contain myself. I begged for mercy but was unable to complete sentences. "Please. Mistress. Mercy. No more. I can't. I can't take it anymooooore." That must have done it for her, because her hands were back on my hips and she was driving hard into me. Her dildo start to wiggle inside me as her hips bucked and bumped. She came with a guttural growl. She thrust mightily a few more times and then collapsed on top of me. We stayed like that for several minutes, with Mistress on top of me and her dildo inside. Her body shook a few times, like she was waking up from a dream, and I heard her chuckle.

"You're good, little slave. Your begging did it for me. I could listen to you begging all day long. It's incredibly hot."

"Thank you Mistress." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

12