Domme 101, Accelerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I huffed. I didn't even try to hide it. "And why should I do that?"

"So I can play with your tits," she said. Naturally, like it shouldn't be any surprise that's what was happening next.

I stood firm. I may have been standing with my boobs hanging out, but I wasn't moving. And I certainly wasn't planning to sit on her lap so she could play with my tits as she so delicately put it.

"How about if I promise to tell you a secret?" she asked.

"Sure, whatever. Like how I'm not getting my girl until I submit to your twisted little role playing game."

Betty shook her head. "You're beautiful," she said. That was it. Two words. You're beautiful.

"Shit." I hoisted my boobs. "Have you seen these? Tell me something I don't know."

"I haven't seen your ass yet, but I will. And if you were my girl, I'd take you home, push your face into the mattress, and fuck that ass until it was loose enough to drive a truck through, and then I'd fuck you some more."

"Ha!" I said. "Now the truth comes out."

Betty said nothing for a while. I figured I had her. But, it was what she said next that really floored me.

"Actually, Natasha, they're both true." Betty paused, probably so I could soak it in. "Both things I said.

"Have you seen Desi's ass, Natasha? It's gorgeous. I plunder it as often as possible. And Karin..." Betty paused to raise her hand in the air and make a circle with her finger and thumb. She pushed her other hand through the center. "Karin can take my whole hand in her pussy. It's amazing, really."

I stared. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because it's something you'll believe."

"So you're lying to me?"

"I haven't told you a single untruth," Betty said.

"You just said--"

"I said I like to fuck them, Natasha. And I said I'd fuck you as well. If you were my girl."

"Yeah, I remember that."

"I also said you were beautiful," she said. "Do you remember that?"

I said nothing, just stared. I wasn't sure what kind of mind fuck she was trying to pull just yet, but it was there, lurking. And I wasn't planning to give her the satisfaction.

"My girls are beautiful, Natasha. Desi and Karin are the most beautiful girls in the world. They're smart, and talented. Did you know Karin writes erotic novels? She's very good at it and she makes a killing. And Desi, she has her own jewelry business. Not some multi-level marketing work from home Ponzi scheme, but actual pieces she designs herself.

"They're beautiful girls, Natasha. Your girl is just as beautiful and talented, and smart. We don't recruit doormats. We look for quality girls who just need a little leg up.

"So why was it you could believe I wanted to fuck you, but you wouldn't accept that you were beautiful?"

Betty waited for me to respond. I figured I'd let her stew for a while, but honestly, her question threw me.

"I don't know. Why don't you enlighten me?"

"Try again, Natasha. We worked on this earlier."

I thought back.

"While you were tossing your bra on the desk," Betty prompted.

Ma'am. Fuck. She was waiting for me to say yes, ma'am. Fine. Fuck it. "I. Don't. Know... Ma'am."

"Good girl."

I didn't even try to hide my scowl.

"All your life you've been told you're not good enough."

Alright, enough with this horseshit. "You don't know me. You don't know the first thing about me other than what I put on that stupid application of yours. So don't sit there and proceed to tell me--"

"It's not just you, Natasha. It's every woman everywhere. There's an entire cosmetics industry built around telling us our skin is too imperfect to be desirable. A weight-loss industry dedicated to telling us we're too fat to be loved. And plastic surgeons ready to tell us our tits are too--"

"Now hold on a minute." I grabbed my boobs and hoisted them up while I leaned forward. "This was my choice. For me. Nobody else. See, I've got this gorgeous ass. I'm sure you noticed it." I turned around and slid my hand across my skirt.

"My gorgeous ass far outshined my modest boobies is all, so I got them fixed."

"Because they were imperfect? Because you were self-conscious?" Betty shook her head. "My, my. What you must think of my chest, huh?"

"Your... What? I never said..."

"You didn't have to. I saw you staring. Sizing me up."

"Betty, I..." She was putting words in my mouth. Things I never said. "You... You're perfect for your frame. You're slim. Muscular. Your chest is..."

"Beautiful?"

"Yes... ma'am." I may have grumbled, but I said it.

"Thank you, Natasha. Now come sit with me, so we can discuss it further."

* * *

Betty

She hesitated. I watched her struggling with her thoughts for a good thirty seconds. But I bided my time and eventually she put one foot in front of the other and made her way to stand beside me.

I pushed back the chair and patted my lap. And after another span of time spent chewing her lip, Natasha eventually sat down.

"Kick off your shoes," I said, "Go ahead. I'd like to see you without the skirt and stockings too, but that can wait until you're ready."

Natasha blew out a breath and rolled her eyes. But, she kicked off her heels. And then she reached for another sip of coffee.

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked.

"About what?"

"That my chest is perfect for my frame? That I'm beautiful?"

"Yes... ma'am."

"Thank you, Natasha."

"What?" she snickered, "no good girl this time?"

"Do you prefer it?"

"No. I most definitely do not."

"Why not?"

"It's demeaning," she said.

It was my turn to chuckle now. "You're sitting on my lap with your tits hanging out and I don't like me calling you a good girl?"

She scowled. "That pretty much sums it up."

"Okay, I won't call you that anymore."

Natasha switched to snickering again.

"You don't believe me?"

"No. Not really."

"Have I betrayed your trust?"

"No," she said, "but you've already made it clear you're in charge. If I don't do what you want, you cancel my application or whatever and I never get my... my--"

"Girl? Is that what you were going to say? Never get your girl?"

"Yes... ma'am." she said. She was learning to address me as ma'am, but she still didn't grasp the point of it.

"In our role playing, I am the dominant and you are the submissive. Would you agree?"

Natasha said nothing.

"Remember who's sitting on my lap with her tits hanging out."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And as your dominant, it's my duty to respect your wishes. So if you do not wish for me to call you a good girl, I won't."

Natasha turned to look at me sideways. "You're a trip, you know that?"

"For the sake of argument, let's say I don't know what you're talking about."

"You can do whatever you want. You're in charge here. You're the dominant. Why should what I want factor into it at all?"

"Because you're beautiful, Natasha. Because you have assets beyond these gorgeous tits of yours. And because you've agreed to let me be your dominant. Because if you don't trust me, this relationship is doomed to fail."

"It's just for the day," she spat back. "At five o'clock, I'm out of here. Then you'll have to go back to ordering Karin and Desi around."

"Is that how you think it works?"

"Tell me it's not."

"Take off your skirt and I'll tell you," I said. And I wasn't at all surprised when she turned and laughed in my face. She wasn't in the right frame of mind yet.

"Stockings, then?"

"Or what? I don't get my girl?"

"No conditions," I said. "I want you to do it because you want to. And she's not your girl. She's a smart, talented, beautiful woman who chooses to submit to you because it pleases her to do so."

"Is that what you think of me?"

"That you're smart, talented, and beautiful? Yes, I do."

"That I'll choose to submit to you because it pleases me to do so."

"I think you're right, Natasha. I have your attention for the day and no longer. You don't have the personality type to be able to give up control for long. I'll never have you eating from my hand. Soon you'll have to be in charge again. But you're curious." I tapped my temple with my index finger as I relayed this. "You're curious about how it feels. How it feels to submit. How it feels to trust. How it might feel to please someone other than yourself."

Natasha was back to staring, but there was a small uptick to the corners of her mouth. "And it would please you if I added my stockings to the pile on the desk here?"

"And your skirt, but we can work up to that if you want."

Natasha shook her head as she leaned forward to roll down one stocking and then the other. "I run almost everyday," she said. "These are some quality legs you're looking at here."

"I don't doubt it," I said. "May I touch one?"

Natasha nodded. "Yes... ma'am."

I laid my hand on her right thigh, just above the knee. "And your tits?"

"Keep dreaming. You're lucky I let you have my thigh."

* * *

Natasha

"Did you hear what you just said?" Betty asked.

I chuckled. "Keep dreaming? Yep."

"After that."

"You're lucky I let you have my thigh?"

"Yes," said Betty. "You let me have your thigh, Natasha. You gave it too me. You trusted me to touch it."

"So?"

"Have I betrayed that trust?"

"You keep saying that," I said. "What do you mean?"

"Have I pinched it, slapped it, or done anything you don't like?"

I shook my head. "No... ma'am." I swear I saw Betty almost smile when I added ma'am.

"Your submissive will want to trust you too," Betty said. "So, Natasha, my beautiful submissive until five o'clock when she walks out the door, do you trust me to play with your tits?"

"Sure, Betty, sure," I said, chuckling. "My boobs are pretty fabulous."

Plenty of girlfriends had told me that too, over the years. And I paid enough for the surgery that these boobs would keep looking fabulous for years to come. I'd honestly be more worried if Betty wasn't tempted by the thought of playing with them.

"Natasha, do you remember--"

"The yes, ma'am?" I said. "Yeah, I do. And do you remember these are fabulous?" I hoisted my boobs as I said it.

Betty said nothing. She just sat there with her hand on my thigh.

"Would you like to play with my tits... ma'am? Would it please you to have your hands on this gorgeous and expensive womanly flesh?"

"No, thank you," she said.

"No thank you? No thank you?" I got up off her lap, turned around, and glared at her. "All I've heard since we started this thing was you going on about my tits! And now--? "

"Skirt first," she said. "You're already up. It should be easy."

"Fuck off," I said. "It's boobies or I walk."

"So if I don't touch your tits, you're leaving? That's an interesting twist I honestly did not see coming."

"That's not what I meant--"

"Take off your skirt."

"Why, so you can say you want to touch my ass like you say you want to touch my boobies and then do absolutely nothing about it?"

"Actually, I was hoping you'd pull your cheeks apart and then agree to slobber all over my fingers so I can stretch your asshole as a preview of the things I'd do if you were my girl."

"And you think a line like that actually works? Gets you a lot of dates, does it?"

Betty shrugged. "You didn't believe me when I said you were beautiful. So..."

I huffed and turned my back to her. I needed another swig of coffee, but it was empty.

"Take off your skirt, Natasha. Please."

"You know what? Fine!" I reached around back for the zipper and tugged it down. After coaxing my skirt over my hips, I added it to the pile on the desk.

"You're right, that is a gorgeous ass, Natasha," she said.

"I know. I work hard to keep it that way." I leaned forward over the desk and wiggled my ass in front of her face. "You still want to finger fuck it?"

"Do you want me to?" asked Betty.

"Sorry, I don't think the day is long enough for you to get me to that point," I replied.

"You're probably right," she agreed. "I'd rather take you to lunch at the end of a leash. I think that would be enough excitement for one day."

"And that would get you off?" I spat, as I spun around to face her. "Figures."

"I'd be doing it for you, of course," replied Betty. "Everything a dominant does is for the enjoyment of her girl."

"So Karin loves it when you do this?" I put my finger and thumb together to make a ring and pushed my other hand through it. "And Desi? She likes it when you drive a truck through her ass? Your words, Betty, not mine."

"Why don't you ask them?" she said, and looked away, toward the depths of this suite of offices.

I turned my head in time to see Karin walking down the hall, with Desi on a leash. Karin was still dressed to the nines in her form-fitting designer attire and her rather fabulous stocking-clad legs ending in some severe stiletto heels.

Wherever they came from, Desi had left her little black dress there. She trailed two steps behind, wearing nothing but the oxblood collar. I stared for much longer than what would be considered polite, but no one else seemed surprised by this. Probably just another scene in their kinky role playing demo.

The pair stopped a few steps from where I stood, still trying to stare down Betty while my boobies were hanging out. When Desi dropped to her knees, I shuddered just a bit. Role playing or not, it was still sexy as hell. Betty patted her lap, and I sat down without a second thought.

"May I offer you a yogurt, Mistress?" asked Desi. "As a mid-morning snack?"

It took me a moment to realize who she was addressing. Was I embracing the submissive role so completely? And so soon? Had I already given in and recognized Betty as the dominant? Her words from earlier echoed in my head. The one with less clothing is usually the submissive.

I turned my gaze to survey the pile of everything but my panties sitting on the desk behind me. Besides Desi, I was the only one who fit the description.

"Natasha," whispered Betty. "Would you like a yogurt?"

"Um..." I scanned Desi as she knelt on the floor. From the leash in Karin's hand, to the collar it was clipped to. From the graceful line of her neck constrained by the oxblood leather, to the glint of the silver ring adorning her left nipple. By the time I got to where her hands rested on her spread thighs, my pussy clenched and I may have leaked a little bit in the one piece of clothing I still had in my possession.

"Natasha?" Betty repeated.

"Yes, ma'am. Cherry, please."

"A good choice, Mistress," said Desi, as she managed to get to her feet while never raising her gaze to anyone in the room. "It's one of my favorites."

"You're tempted," said Betty, as Karin and Desi retreated to visit the refrigerator.

"Meh. Cherry yogurt sounds okay, but huckleberry is my current go-to flavor," I said. "Did you know huckleberries are just wild blueberries? But they're tiny and packed with way more flavor than those supermarket things you usually end up with."

Betty chuckled for a moment and slid her hand up my thigh as she did. "May I touch you other places?" she asked.

"Are you still talking about my boobies or are we back to discussing you violating my ass?"

Betty locked gazes with me and stared.

"Ma'am," I added, and watched the corners of her mouth turn up ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry I had to threaten you with revoking your application earlier, Natasha," she said. "I regret it, but I felt it was necessary given we are pressed for time."

"Sure. Yeah," I said. "Um, ma'am."

"May I touch your cheek, Natasha? I'd like to reward you for your improved attitude. You've addressed me as ma'am twice now."

I smirked as I nodded. And my pussy twinged just a little as Betty gently touched down with the back of her fingers and dragged her hand over the line of my jaw and to my chin while she cooed over me. It wasn't the sensation of Betty's fingers by itself, but also the image of Desi kneeling that still occupied my mind's eye even though she had departed.

"You're curious," she said. "That's good."

"About what?" I humphed. "Um... about what, ma'am?"

Betty switched sides and began stroking again from the top after that last ma'am I uttered.

"You're curious about what Desi feels when she's naked at the end of Karin's leash," Betty said. "Did you notice her face? Watch her when she comes back. Notice the look of serenity."

I thought about that for a moment. I remember catching a glimpse of the calm and carefree look about Desi as I scanned her from collar to nipple ring to bare thighs earlier. And her hands. She wasn't clutching her thighs in a death grip, dreading things to come, her fingers were loose and relaxed.

"Would you believe me if I told you Desi's only concern right now is accompanying Karin and returning with a cherry yogurt?" Betty said. "She trusts Karin to guide her in all other respects."

I pictured Desi, naked and leashed to Karin, standing in front of the refrigerator with that look of serenity interrupted only for a moment as she scanned the available flavors for the cherry I had requested.

"That's the beauty of a healthy relationship between dominant and submissive, Natasha. Trust."

My vision of Desi standing in front of the fridge evaporated as soon as Betty brought us so obviously back to the lesson she was imparting today. That a submissive should always trust her dominant. But in spite of all that, I muttered another yes, ma'am. Probably because Betty was stroking my cheek again.

"Desi could close her eyes, or be blindfolded, and still have that look of calm. She knows Karin will take care of her and guide her around any obstacles along the path." Betty switched sides and dragged her fingers down my other cheek. "In a way, you could say that's even sexier than Desi's nakedness. Her willingness to trust."

"Mmm... Yes... ma'am." Betty's hypnotizing fingers may have played a part in my readiness to agree. Though she wasn't lying about Desi's state of calm. But did that extend to me? Hypnotizing fingers or not, I wasn't quite on the same page.

"Do you trust me, Natasha?"

I thought about it. And damn if my pussy didn't twinge again as I did.

* * *

Betty

"I... I think so... yes... ma'am," she said.

I trailed my fingers to the tip of her chin and picked up again from just below her eye on the other side. She nuzzled into my hand as I did. I decided to step it up.

"I'd like you to trust me, Natasha," I said. "Right now, your girl is downstairs, practicing her hand at gourmet cooking. All the girls in the current class are. There will be plenty of selections available to sample. I'd like to take you there for lunch later."

"Okay," she said. "Yes... ma'am."

I kept stroking her cheek. The effects were undeniably positive.

"I'd like to have your panties on the desk and a collar around your neck before we depart."

I felt her stiffen from where she was sitting on my lap. I paused my stroking for a moment to let her wrap her head around the thought. No doubt Natasha was picturing Desi and wondering if she would be willing to put herself in a similar position for the promise of a gourmet lunch.

"Have I betrayed your trust today, Natasha?"

"No... ma'am."

"Do you trust me to do this?"

Natasha said nothing. She sat chewing her lower lip. While I was deciding on my next tack, Desi and Karin reappeared with yogurt and a spoon. Desi winked at me as she dropped to her knees.

"Natasha, will you indulge me?"

"You've got me till five o'clock," she replied.

I made a mental note to not stop stroking her cheek next time. It caused her to slip backward. But I kept this thought to myself and mouthed the word blindfold to Karin.

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered, as she transferred the end of Desi's leash to my hand. She was back in a flash.