Domme 101, Accelerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am?"

"You're finally slipping into your role," she said. "You're letting me feed you. You're relaxed and calm. Your senses are heightened as you enjoy the new flavors you're experiencing. And right now, you're thinking only of your desire to feel my hand against your cheek."

"I... I..." I nuzzled against her. She was right.

"You're beautiful, Natasha. Lean against me. Do you remember upstairs at the desk, when you leaned against me?"

"I... I don't know. Did I?" My head was spinning. No, not spinning, floating.

"You did, Natasha. You left your clothes up there in a pile. Do you remember that?"

I touched my hands to my thighs and ran them up and down my body. There was nothing covering me but Betty's arm around my waist.

"Natasha, are you having a hard time understanding me right now?"

"Um... I... I don't know, ma'am."

"It's okay," Betty said. "Remember this feeling. It's one of the reasons your girl will love you. If you can bring her here and watch over her as I'm watching over you right now... It's like a drug, isn't it?"

"I don't know, ma'am. I guess."

"It's a very vulnerable state, Natasha. You can only get here with someone you trust. I'm pleased you decided to let me guide you."

"Yes, ma'am."

I felt another corner of the samosa being pressed to my lip. It had cooled since I first tried it. I bit down and sighed as I chewed. Betty was back to stroking my cheek again. She could do that all day.

"Do you want to feel my boobies?" I asked.

"I was thinking you might like some more lentil salad."

"Mmm. Mm-hmm." I jiggled my chest. "Touch my boobies, Betty. Um, ma'am."

"It's probably best if I just watch over you for now, Natasha. Do you feel a little foggy?"

"I don't know," I answered. I felt fine. So fine. I hoisted my boobs to show Betty. "Don't you want these?"

"You're beautiful, Natasha."

"You keep saying that," I complained. "Touch my boobies already."

"Shh," Betty said, moving her hand from my cheek to my hair, and stroking my hair.

"They're fabulous," I said, moving my finger to pinch my nipples.

"Have some more salad," said Betty. "Or would you like to try the byriani? The girls have outdone themselves on this one. It smells wonderful."

"You're just jealous," I said, rolling my nipples between my fingers.

"Their cooking? Perhaps."

"Of my boobies."

"Natasha..."

"May I touch yours, Betty?" I asked. "You were right, you know. I was checking you out earlier, upstairs."

"I know you were, Natasha."

"I wasn't lying when I said they were perfect for your frame, ma'am," I said. "Please?"

Betty reached to trail her finger over my arm and moved my arm to nestle in the small of my back. She moved my other arm so it was resting on top and encouraged me to grip my forearms with a gentle squeeze of her fingers around mine. It seemed like a good idea. Like something Desi might do.

"And if I told you you should keep your hands where they are while you explore?" she asked.

"I can think of other ways to touch you, ma'am." I licked my lips. "Would you enjoy my tongue?"

"Turn around and straddle my lap, beautiful girl," she said, so I think the answer was yes. I felt her moving around under me, and she gripped my arm to help me keep my balance. When I got turned around, I swear I heard a swish of fabric at the same time I felt her hand dash between us, right about the level of the buttons on her jacket.

I rested my head on her shoulder as she finished, keeping my hands and arms where she put them a moment ago. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

"Natasha?" Betty was stroking my cheek again, while I laid my other one against her shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I've loosened my jacket."

"Yes, ma'am." I lifted my head ever so slightly, pushed out my tongue, and painted a wandering trail from her shoulder to her nipple completely by feel. Her stroking of my cheek followed the entire way.

I heard a sigh floating down from her lips as I touched down at the top of her stiffened nub. I swirled my tongue and found myself bumping up against smooth, warm metal.

"My guard dragons," Betty whispered.

"Ma'am?"

"Use your tongue and see if you can figure it out," she said, chuckling just a bit.

I pulled back, chewed my lip for a moment, and tried to figure out what she meant. Guard dragons? I pushed my tongue out and ran around the circumference of her left nipple.

Her flesh was thick and standing proud. I liked to think that was in part due to the skill with which I wielded my tongue, but when I bumped up against the metal again, I began to wonder if perpetually erect might be her usual state. I've heard a piercing can increase sensitivity, and under my tongue, these felt like some severe and elaborate piercings.

"Mmm," Betty moaned, as I continued my swirling. Her stroking of my cheek paused a bit and then picked up again. And I swear I felt a little shiver underneath me. I allowed myself a small grin as I pulled her into my mouth.

The image forming in my head was of a crinkled, dark red nipple with a diminutive areola, poking up from a modest pillow of olive flesh. The metal nubs I felt on either side cemented the image of a barbell piercing, but there was definitely something big going on underneath. I wasn't sure what it was yet, but I was in no hurry to stop my explorations.

Betty seemed to be okay with my pace, too.

* * *

Betty

"Natasha, if my bed weren't already full to overflowing with Karin and Desi, I'd love to have you as my girl." I switched my hand to stroke her other cheek as she moved her head to gain access to the underside of my nipple. "You're so attentive, and your tongue is nothing short of perfection."

"Thank you, Mistress," she said. I don't even know if she even realized it. She popped her head up, let the words fall from her mouth, and went immediately back to suckling and exploring with her tongue.

And I went right back to stroking her cheek.

"Do you have a picture in your mind, yet?" I asked her, as I shivered.

"Mistress?"

"Of the piece of metal you've been running your tongue over," I said. "Do you know what it is?"

Natasha laid another slobbering line under my nipple that started me quivering again, and then she popped her head up again. "No, Mistress."

I stroked her cheek for a while longer. I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her improvement. Whether or not she realized it, Natasha had referred to me as mistress three times now. I never asked, just as I've never asked Desi or Karin, but they both came to the decision on their own when they were ready. And now Natasha, a fiercely dominant woman, was feeling comfortable enough to utter the word as well.

"You're beautiful," I said.

"Thank you, Mistress."

I smiled and switched to stroking her other cheek.

"And about the metal you've been running you tongue over while you're not busy slathering my sensitive flesh," I said. "They're dragons, Natasha. The three toed dragons of royalty, clutching the ends of the barbells running through my nipples in their feet. Would you like to have a look?"

"Mistress?"

"Would you like me to remove your blindfold, Natasha?"

"I... I don't know, Mistress."

"You can think about it a little longer, beautiful girl." I moved my hand from her cheek just long enough to run my index finger along the curve of her lower lip. She followed with her tongue. "I'm enjoying your attention quite a bit," I said. "And I think you've found your enjoyment in giving it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Another samosa?" I asked.

Natasha shook her head.

"Some byriani, then," I suggested.

Natasha nodded.

And after twenty minutes of sampling everything on the table, she finally shook her head and took her last sip of water to wash it all down.

"Shall I ask Visranti what she has for dessert?" I teased.

"Oh, God no, Mistress. I'm stuffed."

I stroked her cheek. "Just relax."

Against my advice, she fidgeted. "I... I have to pee, Mistress."

"It's just out the door, down and to the right. Would you like me to take you?"

"I, uh..."

"It's alright Natasha. Let me take your blindfold off. Close your eyes so it's not too bright."

"Yes, ma'am."

Natasha stood on wobbly legs. I got up and held her hand as far as the door. She made it on her own after that.

* * *

Natasha was grinning when she came back in. "I made a wrong turn into a storage closet. Vishranti helped me find my way."

"She did, did she?"

Natasha nodded. "She's as beautiful as I imagined. And she most definitely wants to fuck me."

"Not to burst your bubble, Natasha, but I think she wants to fuck every girl who walks through her door."

"I know. It's cute." A broad smile crossed her face as she walked back to where I was leaning over the table, consolidating the leftover food. "And she smells so good."

"Would you like to resume?" I asked, sitting down again.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, and dropped to her knees, perching atop the throw pillow at my side. "How much is left today?"

"Anxious to leave?" I asked.

"No, Mistress," she said, scooting over to rest her head on my thigh.

I touched my fingers to her cheek and started stroking.

"I like that," she said.

"I know."

"Mmm."

"And since you asked, Natasha. We're nearly finished with the role-playing lesson. You've embraced your submissive side far better than I expected based on this morning."

"You mean my attitude?"

"Let's not revisit that," I said. "Let's enjoy the time we have left and focus on one of my favorite parts."

"What's that, Mistress?"

"Building you back up." I stopped stroking for a moment to give her time to focus her attention on my words. "As a submissive, you've given yourself to me today. And rather completely. Now I need to bring you back to yourself. Does that make sense, Natasha?"

"Because it's your job as the dominant?"

"Because it's my honor as your dominant," I said, and began stroking her cheek again.

* * *

Natasha

I felt a little shudder run through me as Betty unbuckled my collar and pulled it from my neck to place it on the table. "Are you chilly?" she asked. "I can probably find you a chef's coat before we head upstairs."

"No, Mistress. I'm fine," I said, and hitched my next breath. I don't know why. Then to top it off, I sniffled and felt a tear leaking from my eye that I wiped at with the back of my hand.

"Shh," Betty said, as she wrapped me in her arms.

"I don't... I don't know what's wrong."

"Shh, it's fine Natasha," she said, stroking my hair now. "It's normal. You've been through a lot and in a very short time."

"Yes, ma'am." I shuddered.

"It's my job to build you back up." Betty said, bringing a goblet into my field of vision. "Here, start with a drink. And when you're ready, I'll take you back upstairs."

* * *

I floated along, leaning on Betty as she helped me navigate the catering kitchen without encountering Vishranti Chowdhury, get into the elevator, and walk back to the office suite upstairs. Before we left, I had traded my collar, leash and blindfold for a double-breasted chef's coat and Betty's arm around my waist.

"Thank you," I whispered, as I fought with my drooping eyelids.

"Shh," she said. "Let me take care of you."

It sounded like a really good idea at the moment. And when Betty led me deeper into the suite of offices to wrap me in a blanket and sit me on a couch, resting my head on her leg seemed like an even better idea.

"Take as long as you need," she said, draping her hand over my arm.

"Thank you."

"Let me know if you have any questions about today and I'll answer the best I can. Otherwise, I'll probably just start talking your ear off."

I snickered.

"You did well, Natasha. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you."

"Do you understand now the wonderful places you can take your girl when you're in tune with each other?"

"Yes."

"And do you understand how much energy it can drain from her when she comes back?"

"Oh my God, yes," I said.

Betty chuckled.

"I called you Mistress, didn't I?"

"Over a dozen times."

"Oh, God."

Betty gave my arm a gentle squeeze. "You were in the zone," she said.

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"You probably know this isn't the first time I've taught this class," she said. "And of all those sessions, you were probably the toughest nut to crack. But also the most rewarding when you finally embraced it."

"I can be a bitch sometimes," I said.

Betty raised an eyebrow. "Sometimes?"

I snickered.

"Betty?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'll treat her right? My girl?"

"You want to know if you passed Domme One-Oh-One, is that it?"

I shrugged.

"You passed. You'll make some mistakes, Natasha. We all do. Particularly in the beginning. There's an adjustment period. But I think you're smart enough to learn from those mistakes and do the right thing in the end."

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. I was the first to speak when I asked, "Hey, where are Karin and Desi?"

"Probably at home." Betty made a circle with her finger and thumb and pushed her other hand through it.

I chuckled. "I've never found a girl who would do it."

"They offer a class" she said. "We call it the Karin and Desi show. It's hot. But it's educational and they'll demonstrate proper technique as well as safety. If your girl asks you to fist her, I highly recommend signing up."

"You think my girl would ask me to do that?"

"Many do."

"Like Karin?"

"Like Karin. And probably some of the girls in this week's trainee class are at least a little curious about it. Like anything, if you do it right..."

I smiled, and our conversation dropped into another lull as my eyelids grew heavy again. Betty's hand massaging my shoulder brought me back.

"Feels good," I said.

"You were a little tense."

"Is this part of bringing me back?"

"Hm?" said Betty. "No. Magic Fingers One-Oh-One. That's what Carly calls it. Your girl has already taken the class. She can do this and more."

"I've been doing it wrong." I sighed. "All these years, I've been doing it wrong."

Betty said nothing, just waited me to continue my confession.

"All this time, I've been looking for the right girl. A girl who would let me take what I wanted from her without complaint. I thought I would find her here. But I've been doing it wrong."

"Give yourself to her and she'll give herself to you."

I nodded. And then I hoisted myself up to sitting and stretched. "Oh," I said. "What time is it anyway?"

"Quarter to seven."

"What? Quarter to seven?" I shot to my feet. "I'm sorry. I've kept you here late. You should have told me. I didn't mean to--"

"Natasha," Betty rose to stand beside me and laid her hand on my arm. "It's alright. If you'd like, I'll treat you to dinner. There's a new Italian place in town."

"You just want me at the end of a leash again."

Betty smirked. "It's not that kind of restaurant."

"I should go."

"You remember where your clothes are?"

I blushed. "Yes."

"Do you need help getting dressed?"

"Still want to touch my boobies, huh?"

Betty shrugged, smirked, and then let me wander to the front of the office by myself. She came back a little later to join me with a bottle of water in her hand. I was just smoothing out my stockings.

"It's important to stay hydrated," she said.

I leaned in to wrap Betty in my arms and squeeze her while I laid my head on her shoulder one last time. And while I was there, she whispered in my ear.

"Her name is Charlotte," she said. "She's a smart, talented, and beautiful, girl. Remember what we learned here today and she'll give herself to you willingly."

"Thank you, Betty. I will."

The End