Domme 101, Accelerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, my dears," I whispered. And then louder, for Natasha's benefit, "I have a blindfold. I'd like to try something."

"Sure. Whatever," she said.

I said nothing. Praise the good, ignore the outburst, I repeated in my mind, as I held the strip of cloth in my hand and raised it to her eyes. I felt her posture stiffen just a bit as I wrapped it around. Her stiffness turned to a brief shudder when I secured it with a knot in the back.

"Just a little preview," I whispered, as I popped the foil top on the yogurt container and dipped the spoon. "Open your mouth, please."

It took a second, but apparently Natasha saw no harm in letting me feed her. She was already on my lap with her tits out, so it was probably just a small step for her. But the blindfold. I was pleasantly surprised she agreed to that so readily.

"It's cherry," I said, as I brought the spoon to her mouth.

I watched Natasha moving her mouth, running her tongue over the creamy yogurt, as I picked up stroking her left cheek with my free hand. Karin and Desi stuck around to watch as well. Desi was standing, leaning against Karin, while Karin mimicked my motions, but over Desi's entire chest. They were good enough to keep quiet, and I doubt Natasha even knew they were still in the room.

"I still think huckleberry is better," Natasha muttered.

"But you're learning?" I offered.

"Yes, ma'am."

I cupped her cheek in my hand. I almost whispered good girl, but caught myself just in time. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

Natasha smacked her lips. "The cherry's better than I thought it would be."

"And the blindfold?"

"It's cute, and I suppose it fits with the role playing, but it doesn't do anything for the taste of the yogurt."

I lifted another spoonful to her mouth. "Would you like to keep it?"

"The yogurt or the spoon?"

She was back to flippant replies, and I couldn't help but notice the yes ma'am had evaporated again as well.

"The blindfold," I said.

"Meh."

"Fair enough." I pushed a finger under the knot in the back and loosened things enough to slide it over her head and cast it to the table with her clothing.

Natasha squeezed her eyes against the light. "A little warning would have been nice."

"They don't make these containers as big as they used to," I said, as I scraped up the last bit of yogurt onto the spoon.

Natasha said nothing.

I lifted the spoon. "Do you need me to make airplane noises and do some loop-the-loops so you'll open your mouth?"

"No... ma'am."

"Better," I said, feeding her the last bit. "When you're done, I'd like your panties."

Natasha shook on my lap as she snickered. And I watched her tits jiggle.

"They must be getting pretty clingy by now," I said. "I'm just trying to help you out."

"I'm sure... ma'am."

"Suit yourself," I said, "but you're almost there. You've nearly slipped into the role two or three times now, but you can't quite let go. Let me have your panties and let me put a collar around your neck."

Natasha humphed.

"Just until five o'clock," I added.

"And if I say no? I suppose you'll hound me about it all afternoon?"

"There's only so much yogurt in the fridge," I said. Let her figure that one out.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'd really like to treat you to lunch, Natasha, but at the end of a leash. So I'll need your panties on the desk and a collar around your neck before we depart."

"It's downstairs," she said. "Somebody will see me."

"Do you trust me, Natasha?" I started stroking her cheek again as she mulled it over. It was the one sure path I'd found to softening her demeanor.

"Yes... ma'am."

I kept stroking. "Do you recall entering the building this morning? You had to be buzzed in. No one is here who isn't supposed to be here. Soon the trainees will be moving on to sensual massage and we'll have the hallways to ourselves."

Natasha chewed her lip as she thought about this. I switched hands and stroked her other cheek for a while to help her remain calm.

In the end, she didn't answer with words, but rather slipped her hands below the desk and shimmied out of her last vestige of clothing while clearing the minimum possible distance above my lap to do it. She tossed the lacy satin onto the pile with the rest.

"Yes, ma'am."

* * *

Natasha

I'd done it. I had added my undies to the pile. I was all in. And it wasn't so bad. I wasn't ashamed of my body at all. And for her part, Betty wasn't trying to feel me up or slap me around. All of the dominant stereotype stuff I had running around in my head, none of that was coming out. So I suppose I did trust her. At least until five o'clock, anyway.

But Betty seemed entirely unconcerned about the fact I had just laid my last scrap of clothing on the pile. She was leaning around me opening one desk drawer and then another. Finally, she said, ah, and laid a black leather collar on the desk. It was a little narrower than the one I remember Desi wearing.

"This is for me?" I said.

"If you want it."

"It's either the collar or another yogurt for lunch though, right?"

Betty shrugged. "We can order take out. Or I can ask my girls to bring something up.

"But you want me in the collar."

"I want you to experience the collar, Natasha. It's not for me, it's for you."

"Yes, ma'am," I said. I didn't even hesitate. I could put the thing on. It's not like it had a lock. Just a buckle. And at five o'clock, it was going back in the drawer.

"Yes, ma'am you agree I'm doing this for you or yes, ma'am you want me to put it on you?"

"You can put it on me," I said.

"Is it what you want?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does." Betty touched my cheek as she answered. I was beginning to like that. The rest of it? It was just role playing.

"Yes, ma'am, I'd like you to put the collar on me." That should make it clear enough. Let's get this over with.

"Will you lift your hair, please."

"Mm-hmm." I reached around with my hand. "Yes, ma'am."

Betty got things buckled around back, paused to inspect her work, and then resumed stroking my cheek. I nuzzled into her hand.

"You could do that all day," I said.

"You like it," she said. It wasn't really a question.

"Mm-hmm. It's calming."

"I could have you looking as serene as Desi, if you let me," she said. "But you have to let me. You have to be amenable."

I thought back to my earlier glimpse of Desi's face. And then I recalled Betty's remark about driving a truck through her ass. "This doesn't involve your finger up my butt at all, does it?"

"No, Natasha, it does not," said Betty. "It involves you letting me clip a leash to this collar and me guiding you through empty hallways, downstairs to the private dining area of Chowdhury's Catering."

"For lunch, ma'am?"

"For lunch. And whatever else you wish to make of it."

"What else is there?"

"The enjoyment of submitting to me." Betty switched sides and began stroking my other cheek as she said this. I wasn't convinced I would get the enjoyment from submitting as she thought I should, but the cheek stroking was nice.

I heaved a deep breath and sighed. "What time is lunch, ma'am?"

"The girls should be on their way to massage class in a few more minutes," she said. "Just relax and rest your head against my shoulder until then."

"Mm-hmm." I let my head loll until the back of it knocked into Betty's shoulder. Her stroking never stopped.

"You're beautiful," she said.

"Mmm." I closed my eyes.

* * *

"Natasha?" I heard. "Natasha?"

I felt my body jerk involuntarily. Betty wrapped an arm around my waist to steady me. I must have drifted off.

"Did I...?"

"For a minute," she said. "You didn't drool, if that's what you're worried about."

I chuckled at that remark. Remembering I was completely naked and wearing a black leather collar around my neck while lounging on the lap of a very much still clothed Betty Nguyen, I figured drooling was the last of my worries. "Good to know."

With her one arm still around my waist, Betty picked up stroking my cheek again.

"You're going to put me to sleep again."

"You enjoy it. It calms you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's why I do it. To make you feel good."

"This is definitely not what I expected when I arrived this morning."

"No?" said Betty.

"No. I expected something... I don't know... rougher."

"Oh, it can be." Betty stopped stroking my cheek for a moment and held her hand in front of my face with her thumb and index finger forming a ring. "Remember Karin's favorite thing?"

I lifted my right hand off my lap and pushed it through the ring Betty had made, while I grinned.

"But trust must be established first," Betty said. "So baby steps, as they say." She returned to stroking my cheek.

"Mm-hmm."

It must have been ten minutes later when Betty asked me if I was ready for lunch.

"Yes, ma'am."

Betty pitched forward again and began rummaging through first one drawer than the next. "I know it's in here somewhere," she muttered, She kept her arm around my waist the whole time, keeping me close and not letting me slip off her lap.

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed, pulling forth a chrome plated chain leash with a spring clasp on one end and a leather loop handle on the other. It rattled as she laid it out on the desk next to my pile of clothes. "Are you ready?"

And as Betty picked up the clasp end of the leash, I slid off her lap and onto the floor, where I took up a position on my knees. I don't know why, I just did it. At the last minute, I decided to clasp my hands behind my back. I suppose I can blame Desi for showing me that maneuver. I just hoped I pulled it off while oozing even half as much sexiness as she did.

Betty held the leash in her hand, but she closed her fingers around the clasp and twisted her wrist around so the back of her fingers contacted my cheek. I nuzzled against her.

* * *

Betty

Natasha surprised me. I had expected her to express some doubts, not drop to her knees and hold her hands around back while she waited. I decided I should reward her, and knowing how well she responded to having her cheek stroked, I gave her several minutes of it.

"Are you ready?" I asked, finally.

"Yes, ma'am." Natasha didn't even hesitate.

I clipped the leash to her collar and cupped her cheek in my hand. She nuzzled against me in return. Finally, I stopped stroking and offered my hand to help her while she pulled herself to standing.

"That was sexier than you know," I said.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Let's go see what's for lunch, shall we?"

"Yes, ma'am."

We made it as far as the outer office door and she froze.

I cupped her cheek again. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes... ma'am."

She remained rigid.

"Have you ever heard the riddle about the woman on a coed dorm floor who's caught in the bathroom with just a skimpy towel?"

Natasha shook her head.

"The towel is only big enough to cover her on top or on the bottom. What does she do?"

Natasha shrugged.

"She covers her face." I said. "That's the answer to the riddle. She covers her face so no one will recognize her if she's caught in the open."

Natasha stood frozen for a few seconds and then began nodding.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

She nodded more enthusiastically. "Yes, ma'am."

"Would you like the blindfold?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There's no one in the hallway, Natasha," I said, wrapping the length of cloth over her eyes. "But even if there were, all they would be able to recall are these gorgeous tits of yours or this beautiful ass. Certainly not recognize you by your face."

Natasha smiled. She looked absolutely stunning blindfolded and collared. And the way she carried herself now that she wasn't afraid of being caught was nothing short of perfection.

"You're beautiful," I said, and touched my finger to her cheek.

"We'll take the elevator so you don't have to navigate the stairs," I added, leading her out of the office suite and down the hall.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Natasha, if you were my girl..."

She snickered a little and I swear she put a little extra wiggle in her step for my benefit. And I know the clasping of her hands behind her back wasn't accidental.

"Fold them like this," I said, nudging her to cross her arms in the small of her back. "So I can still take in that beautiful ass of yours."

"So you can think about shoving your finger up it...? Ma'am?" She chuckled as she said it.

"No need to worry about that," I said, smiling, knowing she was comfortable to joke around, and not in a nervous way. I could tell that from the way she pushed her tits out as she practically strutted down the hall at the end of my leash.

"I have to warn you about Vishranti, though," I said as we entered the elevator. "She's very much a touchy-feely kind of person. You might even say inappropriate. So when you come strutting in wearing your birthday suit..."

"She might be tempted to feel me up?"

"Something like that. If the thought makes you uncomfortable, I can place myself between you and her, protecting you from any unwanted advances."

"Will I still be wearing the blindfold, ma'am?"

"That's up to you."

"I think it would be... exciting." Natasha shivered briefly. "If the way my pussy is clenching right now is any indication, having another woman touch me when I can't see her... a stranger, but with you beside me... I think I'd like to try it."

My, what a change! I thought, but didn't say. I should never have taken the blindfold off after yogurt this morning. The transformation in her attitude was amazing. Or maybe it wasn't so much the fact she lost her inhibitions when she couldn't see what was coming as it was she was finally stepping into her role today.

The elevator chimed.

"She's very beautiful," I said, as we approached the door marked Chowhury's Cakes and Catering. "And Vishranti always seems to smell like confections. So it's not a hardship by any means. But if you're not comfortable please tell me now."

"I paid a lot for these boobs, ma'am. And you've seen my ass. If she wants to feel me up in appreciation, that's fine by me."

I reached up and stroked Natasha's cheek as we stood in front of the door.

* * *

"Betty, where do you find all these beautiful girls?" Vishranti gushed. "The group in here this morning was lovely, but so skinny. But this one!" She wrapped Natasha in a hug and wasn't the least bit shy about dropping her hand to grope Natasha's ass.

"Thank you, Mistress," Natasha said in response. I'd never heard her utter that phrase and honestly thought she never would.

"Oh, I love her already!" Vishranti smooshed Natasha against her bosom before taking her face in both hands and planting little pecks up and down her cheeks, starting from under Natasha's blindfold and ending at her chin. "I hope you'll have her signed up for one of my classes soon."

Vishranti stepped back and cupped Natasha's tits in her hands while she shook her head and clucked her tongue. "Very soon."

"She's on the accelerated track of study," I reminded her.

"Such a shame." Vishranti let go of Natasha's tits and focused her gaze on Natasha's crotch. "I'll show you to your dining room."

I watched Vishranti's hand curl around Natasha's waist. Natasha kept her hands clasped behind her back, but grinned the whole way as Vishranti led us deeper into the big commercial kitchen and finally into the subdued lighting of the private dining room. "This room is yours for the afternoon," she said.

Vishranti left the room for a moment and returned to hand me a throw pillow before she pulled the door closed.

"Is she still here?" Natasha asked. There was a small chuckle in her voice.

"No," I said. "She's gone."

"I like her. She's nice," said Natasha. "She's soft. And she smells like cookies."

"That about sums it up," I said.

"And she wanted to fuck me. Even with the blindfold, I could sense that from her."

"You're very desirable, Natasha."

"Do you still want to fuck me, Betty?"

"I have something else in mind at the moment." I held the throw pillow out and nudged it against Natasha's hand. "Can you feel this?"

"Soft," she said, squeezing it. "Springy."

"It's a pillow," I said. "I'd very much like to have you kneeling by my side as we have our lunch."

"Because I'm the submissive?" Natasha ventured.

I stroked her cheek. "Because I think you'll enjoy it."

"Shall I leave my blindfold on, ma'am?"

"If you would like to."

"Will it make you want to touch my cheek?" Natasha nuzzled against me as she asked.

"I'll do that for you anyway," I said.

"Then I will kneel at your side, ma'am. And I will leave the blindfold on. Because I think you enjoy it."

"You're beautiful, Natasha," I said, and handed her the pillow. "Come kneel beside me."

"Yes, ma'am."

* * *

Natasha

Oh, how far I'd come since this morning. Here I was, without a stitch on me, offering to kneel beside Betty after just being felt up by the handsy catering queen, Visranti Chowdhury. Me being in this role was only for a few more hours today, but I was no longer impatiently waiting for the minutes to tick by.

I felt like I understood Desi a little better now. I could see how she was so relaxed even as she was completely exposed and trotted out at the end of a leash. If Karin were half as caring as Betty, I could understand the look of serenity I had seen on Desi's face.

I wondered briefly if I had that same look as I knelt here, my clothes still upstairs in a pile on the desk, with a collar around my neck and only a blindfold to conceal my identity.

I heard a brief rapping at the door and stiffened.

"It's just a couple girls from the class bringing in the food," Betty said. "They can't see you. The table is in the way."

I managed to relax a little at that. After a few cleansing breaths, I was back to calm. Betty's fingers touching down on my cheek helped me in that respect.

"They're both very beautiful, Natasha," she said. "Naked like you, but without the collar and blindfold. Would you like a peek?"

I shook my head. Though deep down I wondered if one of them might be the girl whose profile was matched to mine.

I heard clattering of tableware, the clinking of ice in a glass, not once, but twice. There was a brief silence that followed, and then the click of the door. The smell was heavenly.

"They're gone now, Natasha."

"Yes, ma'am." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Open your mouth, Natasha. This food is not to be missed."

"Yes, ma'am."

"It's hot though, so just a small nibble to start." Betty pressed the corner of something into my mouth.

I bit off a tiny piece as she suggested and chewed. "Mmm."

"Samosa," she said. "They're delicious, aren't they?"

"Yes, ma'am," I breathed. "Hot."

"Let's let it cool a bit, before you have anymore," Betty said. "Try some lentil salad. It's served cold. It'll be a nice contrast."

I parted my lips and waited. Betty touched the tines of a fork to the tip of my tongue to let me know she was ready with more. I wrapped my lips around it and savored the taste.

I got a chill as a small piece of lentil or something else from the salad landed just above my left breast. I giggled a little as Betty fussed over me and scooped it up with the tip of her finger.

"Would you like to sit on my lap?" she asked. "It might be easier to eat."

"Yes, ma'am."

I felt her fingers brush my arm and I gave her my hand while she helped me find her lap.

"Have a drink," she said, and lifted a glass of ice water to my lips. "Do you want me to take off your blindfold?"

I swallowed the last of the water in my mouth and shook my head.

"You're there, aren't you?" Betty asked, stroking my cheek.