All Comments on 'Don and His Wife, Jan'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
muncher354muncher354about 4 years ago
Perfect.

I better see a follow up to this where Jan gets railed by the fat black guy in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Go on Jan, you know you want to suck cocks like the dirty cum slut you are, help you to moisten your cunt for their big cocks.

StoriefanStoriefanabout 4 years ago
Great story

wow Great story, more please,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good but...

I like the story, but it seemed to not finish. I was expecting the friend to get some head too.

MelrahMelrahabout 4 years ago
Can’t wait for more

I didn’t quite enjoy the non-consent/ reluctance aspect of the end but the bathroom and gloryhole parts were good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story makes me wish my husband would take me to a glory hole so I could suck cocks while he records me! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
non consent? hmmmmm

Glad I am following you or I would have missed this hot wife story hidden in another category to avoid the cuck Nazis.

But, hey if we are going to visit the non consent / reluctance story category......you should sorta be prepared for some non consent reluctance. ha ha.

Just some light ribbing towards prior comment. :)

Every single reader is different. I'm game for some "physical persuasion"

Doesn't have to be a gang rape with crowbars and violence.

Maybe a little strong arms tactics, some big guys pushing their weight around, and hot wife is made to go beyond her comfort zone. Husband loses control of the situation.

The most terrifying rides at the amusement park have the longest lines. :)

bbclovebbclovealmost 3 years ago

First part seemed a little wonky but I give you extra credit for the second part...really liked this one

pantylvr2pantylvr211 months ago

loved it, really hot

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Love the idea of a big black man being able to coerce my wife into “allowing” him to protect her as he gets what he wants from her.

I grew up locked up and learned that big black guys can be good to have around in certain circumstances.

I love him ignoring me as he spreads her legs and stretches her pussy as he tells her she’s safe with him there.

Him telling her this is how it’s supposed to be and I hear her say how big his dick feels in her as she moans and shudders as she cums.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous