Don and His Wife, Jan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked and my mouth fell open wider and wider the closer her small hand got to his cock as she tentatively reached over.

I grabbed my phone and pressed record. I wanted to get this on video. Here was my normally reserved and somewhat shy wife sitting with her see through blouse wide open, and her firm tits jutting out with her nipples rock hard reaching to touch a strange black cock sticking through a hole in a wall.

The creamy whiteness of her hand was clearly defined against the throbbing blackness of this guys cock as she softly closed her hand around the shaft. I could not believe my demure little sweet wife was about to jack off some strange black dudes cock.

Slowly she began pumping his cock as a bead of pre cum oozed from the tip. She slid forward and dropped off the bench to her knees pumping his cock more rapidly a she did.

"Wow, that's hot babe. Make him cum," I added.

She pumped faster on this cock now changing hands to get a better grip.

"Make him cum babe," I repeated, as I reached down and pressed lightly against the back of her head.

Feeling only the slightest resistance, I pressed a little harder on her head moving her face closer to the cock she was pumping now even faster.

I held the phone off to one side as I applied pressure to the back of my wife's head so I could capture it all. She was definitely not resisting my pushing her mouth closer to the cock.

"Make him cum," I again repeated. I now had pressed her face to a point where his throbbing cock was almost touching my wife's parted lips. Her firm tits were jiggling and wobbling as she pumped vigorously on the black cock. Pre cum was pouring from the tip of his cock and dripping on her bare legs.

Suddenly I heard a frantic knocking on the wall and felt my wife's head pull away from my hand as she lunged forward and sucked the fat head of this guys cock into her mouth.

My wife moaned as she felt the thick stream of warm cum spurt into her mouth. Her hand continued pumping on his cock but it slowed and she was squeezing his cock more as she felt more of his cum shoot into her mouth. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed once, then after a pause, she swallowed again, keeping the head of his cock locked tightly between her lips.

She was moaning and almost groaning as this dude filled her mouth. I wondered if she was having some sort of orgasm.

Finally she let his drained cock pop out of her sucking mouth and she sank back against the bench.

"Oh wow," she moaned. "I can't believe I did that," she mumbled.

"I got it all on video babe and it was fucking hot. You really sucked him dry," I added.

She was gasping for breath and mumbled, "I know" in between gasps. "I can't believe I did that," she repeated.

"Well hey," I said. "I think it's my turn now, don't you?" I chuckled.

She turned and moved over between my spread legs, mumbling to herself as she did so.

"I can't believe I swallowed a black mans cum" she murmured as she looked at my rock hard cock she was now gripping.

She began pumping my cock vigorously as she continued mumbling about how she had swallowed it all.

As she lowered her heard to suck my cock into her mouth, I noticed a rather large white cock slipping through the glory hole beside me.

Jan was busy with my cock and had not seen the new cock. I reached down and pulled her free hand over and rubbed it against the new arrival. She lurched at first as she stopped sucking me and looked at where I had pulled her hand.

She looked at the cock, and then up at me, I was smiling, then she looked back to the cock. As I released her hand, she quickly moved it and gripped the new cock around the shaft and began pumping it as she dropped back and sucked my cock back into her mouth.

She was furiously pumping the strange cock as she pumped mine with her other hand and sucked hard on it while doing so. She clearly wanted me to cum.

As I felt my cum rising I heard a rapid knock on the wall with the cock she was jacking off. I was shocked when she quickly stopped sucking on me and shifted toward the new cock. Before she could get to it, a large spurt of hot cum spewed from the tip and landed in her hair and down across her forehead.

She made a half moan, half eek sound as she sucked the fat head of the spurting cock into her mouth. Her hand had continued pumping the cock the entire time and soon I could see her throat convulsing as she swallowed the remainder of this new guys load.

Squeezing the cock to get it all, she moaned and groaned as she drained him. When she pulled the rapidly deflating cock out of her mouth, she looked at it and licked the tip to clean up any remaining drops.

She had stopped jacking my cock as her mouth was being filled, but now was again stroking my cock as she leaned down and sucked me into her mouth. My cum was right there and I groaned loudly as I felt it spurt into my wife's waiting mouth.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, suck it, suck it, suuuuuuck it," I groaned.

I had finally, at long last been able to shoot my cum into my wife's pretty mouth. I could care less that she had sucked off three cocks before mine and swallowed their loads first. I was finally able to cum in my wife's warm mouth and she was swallowing my cum.

I was thrilled. I looked down at my hot wife swallowing and squeezing my cock to get it all. There was a rather large glob of thick cum just in the front part of her hair and a streak of cum was across her forehead almost to her eyebrows. I decided to see if she remembered that.

When she finally pulled my limp cock out of her mouth, she licked the tip several times to make sure she had gotten it all.

Finally she pulled herself up and sat next to me on the bench. She was breathing heavily as if she had just ran a mile. Her gorgeous tits were heaving.

Finally she spoke. "I can't believe I swallowed all that cum," she gasped.

I laughed. "I can't believe it either babe, but damn it was fucking HOT!" I exclaimed.

"When we're away from home, we deserve to let ourselves go and get a little wild and kinky. We can be straight laced at home, but when we are in a different town, I think we owe it to ourselves. Trips like these can be our kinky little secret," I laughed.

"You would say that," she giggled. "You just got your cock sucked," she laughed.

I reached over and squeezed her breast, feeling her hard nipple poke against my palm. "When I get your hot little ass back to our room, I am going to give you a ride you won't soon forget," I chuckled.

"Should we go?" she asked.

"Well I don't see any more cocks sticking through the walls, so I guess so," I laughed.

She slapped at me, her firm tits jiggling. "You nasty boy," she giggled as she began buttoning up her blouse.

I stood and pulled my pants up. "Hand me my coat," she said.

"Let me carry your coat," I smiled.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me with a big grin. "Are you serious?" she said almost giggling again.

"They can see everything," she said. "I might as well not have a blouse on," she added.

"Well if there is anyone out there, unless it happens to be one of the guys you sucked off, it will show them what they missed," I laughed.

She stood staring at me with a huge grin. "Should I?" she grinned widely.

"Fuck yes babe, you are fucking hot as hell. Don't be surprised if you see a lot of bulges when they see your tits," I laughed.

"You are a nasty boy when you're away from home," she giggled with anticipation of all the eyes staring at her.

I laughed. "From what you just did, I would say you can be a nasty girl when you're away from home too," I smiled as I eyed her nipples poking at the transparent material of her blouse.

I led the way down the dark hallway toward the bright lights of the establishment. As I stepped into the main room I saw a huge black man standing there. He was taller than me and when I say huge, I mean fat. I am guessing he weighed close to three hundred pounds. He saw me and grinned widely.

Jan stepped into the light and the fat guy lunged toward her. This obviously startled her and she froze trying to see past this guy to see where I was.

"DAMN BABY," the guy blurted. "I knew you was hot, but WOW!" he exclaimed as he stared at my wife's firm tits.

Jan didn't know what to say. She finally caught a glimpse of me around the fat guys girth and the look in her eyes pleaded with me to rescue her.

"Hey buddy," I stepped to his side. "Let's just cool it OK," I said, not knowing what else to do at the time.

"No no, hey it's cool man, it's cool. I just wanted to thank your girl here and get a look at her," he said as his eyes remained locked on Jan's tits.

"Well this girl here happens to be my wife, so lets just keep it cool OK," I said as firmly as I could.

"Oh sure man, hell I got it," he chuckled as he continued staring at Jan's tits wobbling under the transparent blouse.

"You are one lucky mutha fucker man," he said. "Your wife sucked me real good, I mean REAL GOOD!" he chuckled as he eyed her up and down.

"Yah well..." I said pausing as I looked at the worried look on my wife's face.

"You mind," the fat guy said as he suddenly reached and cupped Jan's tits, squeezing them. She lurched backwards, shocked that he had brazenly cupped her tits.

"HEY!" I blurted.

He quickly pulled his hands back. "Shit, I am sorry man," he said. "I just ah, well shit man I mean... Shit just look at her tits man," he pleaded. "She is gorgeous," he added as he licked his lips and stared at her.

He looked at Jan and leaned forward. "You are beautiful baby," he smiled broadly.

After an awkward pause, "Thank you," my wife managed to mutter in nervous response.

The guy chuckled as he leaned in again, "And you suck cock real good and you made me cum real good too," he said quietly as he smiled.

Again, an awkward pause and then, "Ahh, thanks," came Jan's feeble response.

"Ah, we need to go," my wife mumbled nervously, trying to see me around the fat guys width.

"Oh sure, sure baby," he blurted as he smiled and his gaze dropped to Jan's jiggling tits once more. "It's just that, well damn baby, you're so fucking hot," he said as he reached and flipped the front of my wife's skirt up. When he got a glimpse of Jan's wet and bare cunt, his mouth fell open.

"WOW!" he bellowed. "Your husband is one lucky bastard baby. I would love to taste that," he said as he looked toward my wife's crotch.

"We ah really need to go," Jan said half frantically as she fidgeted nervously.

"Ya, look buddy we just need to go," I pressed against his back, catching a fleeting glimpse of my worried looking wife around this guys girth.

"Oh sure," he said again. "Tell ya what," he added, "Let me walk you guys out. As hot as your wife is, ain't no telling what these horny bastards might try. As long as I am with her, they won't dare fuck with her. You know what I mean?" he grinned.

It was hard to argue with his logic and I reluctantly and somewhat nervously agreed that maybe he had a good idea.

"Good," he grinned. "You let me and your wife lead the way. You watch the rear so no one sneaks up behind us, OK..."

Confused by this proposition, I mumbled something as he wrapped his arm around my wife and ushered her past me. He gripped her tightly to his side. Her arm closest to him was pressed against him tightly and his arm around her held her other arm locked against her side.

Normally, I was guessing she would have crossed her arms over her exposed tits, but the way he held her tightly to his side, she could not free her arms to do that.

He did not take the direct route to the exit. Instead he basically paraded my wife up and down each narrow aisle. I couldn't see what he was doing since I was behind them. I could hear some of what he was saying as they approached the horny patrons in the establishment.

"Hey buddy," the fat guy would say, "Check out these tits," and he would bounce them up and down or tweak her nipple. "Damn fine tits, right buddy," he would chuckle, as his arm kept my wife tightly against his side. "You can look, but DON'T TOUCH," he repeated several times as he looked behind at me and winked.

From behind them I could tell he was pulling her skirt up in front as well as squeezing and bouncing her tits. She was showing signs of struggling to a degree, but she did not appear all that frantic. With his size, holding her restricted as she was, was not a problem. As narrow as the aisles were, I could not get around them.

"NO TOUCHING, but you can look," he kept repeating.

We walked past four or five guys, pausing at each one for the fat dude to show off my wife. All of their crotches were bulging as I passed them. This was no surprise to me. I had my phone out and was catching all of this on video. I'm not sure why, except I thought I might need it in case the situation got further out of hand.

At one guy, it looked to me like the fat guy was fingering my wife. The dude who was watching had stepped forward and appeared to be groping her tits. I could not be sure, but it looked to me like my wife might have had an orgasm. Her body was shaking and vibrating and her knees half buckled. The fat guy held her up.

As we headed down the last aisle his arm he had been holding her with released and his hand slid down to her tight ass. His hand went lower and then it slipped up under her skirt. For some reason, rather than saying anything, I continued recording what was happening with my phone.

There was some resistance and it was obviously not easy for Jan to walk with his hand between her legs. I knew he had to be fingering her again. I heard him lean over and say, "Damn baby, you are dripping wet down there," as he reached past her to push the exit door open.

He kept his hand under her skirt all the way to our car. I pressed the unlock on my keys and Jan pulled the passenger door open. I darted to the drivers side and got in.

When I got in, I looked and saw that he had pulled his cock out and was standing there with the door wide open. "Can I get a little treat for walking you to your car baby?" he said grinning down at her.

She turned to look at me. I just stared at her and sort of shook my head not sure of how to react to this. I noticed her blouse was again unbuttoned. I figured the last guy who looked like he was touching her breasts had unbuttoned it.

She looked at his hard cock for a moment and then leaned forward toward it.

I couldn't believe she was doing this and I hit the record button on my phone and held it off to a side as she took his cock in her mouth. Since her door was open, the dome light was on so it was easy to see as she pumped on his cock and sucked it for a good two or maybe three minutes.

Then she pulled his cock out and pushed against his fat belly. "OK, that's enough," she said loudly. Surprisingly, he did not argue but stepped back.

"I'll be here tomorrow night baby. You guys coming back?" he asked.

"Maybe," she responded as she pulled the door shut. I started the car and we left.

12