Don’t Do It

Story Info
Husband tries to tell his wife but she wouldn't listen.
8.2k words
4.23
127.3k
157
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
785 Followers

Some of the same stuff and a few twists. Since there are thousands of LW stories there are bound to be overlaps. My stories are dialog driving so the approach is different. Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes. Enjoy

DON'T DO IT

Jon's wife takes a new job with consequences

Jonathan (Jon) Hathaway was shocked when he came home on time to smell dinner on the table. His wife Jessica (Jessi) had finished her MBA last month and had been out interviewing for jobs. He figured it was another night of calling in food deliveries and walked in to see her in an apron.

"Well, someone had good day," he whispered moving up behind her and squeezing her soft derrière.

"Umm save that for later," she purred, while reaching back behind her to find his manhood getting excited. "It wasn't good it was great. Go get cleaned up and I'll tell you about it when the food is ready."

Jon hurried upstairs because he couldn't wait to hear about her job offer. She had been searching for an entry level position in an investment firm and has been frustrated getting turned down or no response at all. With no experience in her field, he knew it wouldn't pay that much. It negatively affected their relationship, especially in the bedroom. But now he knew tonight would be a passionate one.

When he returned, she had darkened the kitchen and lit some candles. The food and the wine were on the table. "Wow, I'm getting the hint that one of your new interviews was very positive."

She tried to hold back her smile but couldn't. "Yes, but it was a second interview at Harvey's for lunch."

"Lunch? You never said you were going to a second interview lunch with somebody." Warning bells were starting to quiver.

"I didn't want to jinx it because my hopes were too high. Let's eat and I'll tell you about my new job."

"New Job? Does that mean you accepted it without talking to me about it first?" He looked very surprised.

"I knew you wouldn't care and would be very happy especially when you heard who I will be working directly for."

"So, do I know this person?"

"Yes, he went to Carolina with you and was in your fraternity." She was so excited to tell him. "He said he knew you very well." She took a drink of wine. "Let's toast to my new job." She held up her half-full glass.

He didn't pick up his glass as he tapped his right foot in a nervous release. "Who is he? I had a lot of fraternity brothers." Some he didn't care for.

"Can't wait huh? Well, his name is.... Is Rick Hanson." She expected to see his glee but saw his hard stare back at her before he pushed back his chair and stood up.

"Where are you going? What's wrong?"

"Out before I say something I can't take back."

"Jon stop! What's going on? Tell me! What about dinner?" But he went into the garage and a few minutes later she heard his car leaving.

Jon sat at Bennie's Bar sipping on a Tanqueray and tonic. Lately he thought he had the perfect life. But now it had turned to shit. He remembered Rick very well because the asshole had literally fucked up his first serious relationship with Samantha.

*****

He dated Samantha (Sam) since the junior year of high school. He kind of knew her from his classes but one day she came to his door with her younger sister selling Girl Scout cookies. They talked for a while and when her sister told his mom they were out of Thin Mints she quickly said she would bring them to him in school. They suddenly became friends as he asked her daily when the Thin Mints would arrive. Two weeks after eating lunch together every day he asked her out.

They had talked about getting married after their junior year of college and he had purchased an engagement ring to give her. But first he had to ask her dad's permission to marry her. Her family loved him since they had known him and his family for many years. Her Dad and Mom hugged him before he left late that night to drive back to Chapel Hill. As he entered the frat house, he was stopped by frat brother Tom sitting at the entrance hall desk.

Tom looked nervous, "Jon what are you doing here? You said you wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

"Came back early. I'm going to ask Sam to marry me tonight. I saw her car outside. Is she in my room?"

"Shit... uh... uh maybe you shouldn't go...uh...uh...uh...up upstairs." Tom stuttered.

Jon started smelling a snake. He moved around the desk and towered over the young sophomore, "Tell me now."

"She...she's upstairs in...Rick's room. They...uh told me they were studying for a final tonight."

"It's almost midnight. How long have they been up there?"

"Please Jon. I don't want to get into the middle of this."

"You're already in the middle," Jon grunted as he reached and grabbed the smaller guy by the back of his neck.

"Three hours. She came here at 9PM."

"Why didn't you call me?" He squeezed the neck harder.

"I uh...uh wasn't sure what they were doing."

"Bullshit. You've been on this desk a long time. Has it happened before? You better be honest because if you lie you will be kicked out of the frat."

"Yes, the last time you went fishing with your uncle. But she was only there for two hours."

"I'm going up and you better not call and tell them I came back early."

"I..I won't."

Jon's face was glowing red with anger as he walked up to Rick's door. On the doorknob hung a Yankee baseball cap, which was an established notice of someone having sex inside, to stay out and not interrupt.

He started a video with his smart phone of the hat and found the door locked. He thought about breaking down the door but instead just knocked. He heard some talking and a few seconds later Rick yelled, "go away can't you see the fucking hat?"

Jon kept filming and heard more talking, so he knocked again. The door did not have a peep hole so when he heard the lock being released, he moved back and saw Rick standing there naked.

Rick recognized Jon and tried to slam the door close, "OH FUCK!" Rick cried out as Jon's foot blocked the door from closing. He turned and ran back into the room and grabbed a baseball bat. "Get away or I'll... I'll hit you!"

Jon moved into the room and saw her hidden under the covers. He saw Sam's jeans, panties, bra and his Nike sweatshirt on the chair. After filming Rick threating him, he aimed the camera at the bed and pulled off the sheet. She lay naked with her left arm and hands tried to shield her naked body from the camera. "Jon... I'm so sorry. It's not what you think."

"Well from all the cum on your thighs I'm thinking that asshole here fucked you a few times."

She continued, "You left town and didn't say why and it uh...pissed me off. But we didn't... "

Jon ignored her and saw Rick starting to move closer, so he turned the smart phone camera to him. "Has this happened before?"

"No," the trembling man lied. "She seduced me, man. How can anyone turn down that bod?"

"You liar. He got me drunk when you went away fishing and had his way with me. He took pictures and told me he was going to show them to you if I didn't spend tonight with him. I told him tonight and that's it."

"Where are the photos?" Jon asked.

"In my purse. Jon please, once tonight is over you will be the only man to ever touch me again."

Jon laughed. "When it's over?"

"I mean that now that it's over." She quickly added.

"You know we might have had a chance until you said that. Even though I discovered you two in bed you are still planning to finish off what you started."

"No, it's over and we didn't..."

"Stop lying." He searched into her purse finding the photos. He didn't open the envelope and continued, "Where did I go today you ask? I drove home and asked your dad for his permission to marry you. He said yes and both of your parents were so happy for us. Now they are going to find out the marriage is off and you and I are done."

"No! No!" She crawled towards him and tried to grab his hand, but he jerked back. "I love you Jon. More than life itself. Rick lied about me seducing him. I'll leave now and go back with you to your room."

"I wouldn't touch you with a 11-foot pole. His cum is dripping down your thighs. Fuck Sam, have you two been fucking for three hours?"

"No.... we uh watched a movie on Netflix and had a pizza delivered. It's only been about thirty minutes. And it wasn't.."

Rick laughed. "We did it once and I told her she could have the photos and leave but she insisted to stay longer. She told me she has never climaxed as much as she did tonight. So, hey I helped keep you from marrying a slut."

"This is from your slut, asshole. You have never made me climax," Jess yelled as she tossed half a pizza at his body. She jumped off the bed and dove into his unsuspecting body. Her body laid on top of his and both were covered with tomato sauce, pepperoni and cheese.

"I'll box up your stuff Jessica and have it delivered to your apartment tomorrow. He looked at Rick. "You really fucked up Hanson. Sleeping with another brother's girl is a top violation of fraternity laws. It means an immediate expulsion and since I have the video you can kiss your ass goodbye and your scholarship tied to this frat."

"Hey wait man. She's right I did the seduction. She was drunk the first time and I did blackmail her to spend the night with me. She called me yesterday and said you were away and said we watch a movie tonight. But I swear that after she only jerked me off, I told her she could leave with the photos, but she wanted to stay, and we haven't been drinking today. Don't screw up my scholarship."

Sam knew it was over. "Please don't tell my parents, this will kill them to know I messed up with an asshole and destroyed our wedding plans. I know you love me. Please."

"I'm not going to take the blame for this Sam. If I hear of anyone saying that I was part of the reason we broke up, I'll send them a copy of this video." He wiped a tear from his eye and walked out.

Jon sighed and walked by a few frat brothers who were eavesdropping by the door. "Hey man we didn't know," the president of the fraternity said smacking him on his back. "He's out of here you know. Tonight."

He had a rough time getting serious with women after that. He stayed true to his studies and managed to graduate in four years instead of five. After a few blind dates he held back until he met Jessica. She was the opposite of Samantha. She was a dark-haired Italian girl with brown eyes and tits' that could put your eyes out. Her only problem was that she believed everyone was a good person and very stubborn when she wanted her way.

*****

Jon had a few drinks and was feeling high but good enough to drive home and face Jessica. Hopefully she would understand about his history with Hanson. It was obvious that he was hiring her to seduce her and get even with him. He knew other entry level jobs were available for her to take. When he entered the door he heard the TV on in the den.

"OK let's talk," he said moving next to her on the sofa.

She didn't look at him and said sharply, "I'm taking the job."

"That's it? No discussion about why I dislike the guy?"

"Whatever happened was a while ago and we are all grown up now. He was very nice, polite, and the job is a big step up in the company. You can't tell me what job I can take. Plus, the salary is almost double from than what others are offering. I'm sorry babe but you will just have to suck it up because I'm starting next Monday."

"He slept with my fiancée."

She turned his way. "I'm not her. He has no chance with me."

"Jess, think about why he would offer you 2 times more. You have zero experience. He's only doing it because he was kicked out of the fraternity because he fucked a brother's girlfriend and now wants to get even."

"Fuck you. He said I had the potential to move fast up the ladder. I thought you would be happy for me and not put me down."

"Don't do it. If you take the job, we are done."

"You would go for a divorce because I work for a guy who seduced your ex? I haven't done anything to justify that. I'm taking the job like it or not." She got up and walked upstairs.

She closed the bedroom door, took her phone and called Mr. Hanson.

"Hello Jessica, did you talk to Jon?"

"I mentioned it to him, and we are still discussing it but it's not a big deal. But he said you seduced his fiancée."

"She was a slut and seduced me. But all that is water over the dam. I've always like Jon and I'm sure we can put this behind us. Plus, I'm married now and am staying faithful to my wife."

"He's saying if I take the job he's filing for divorce."

"It's up to you but you know I'm serious that you will have a future here. And I'll always be a gentleman around you. I'll give you a few days to decide."

"I've decided... I'm... taking the job."

"Terrific, can you start on Monday? 9AM?"

"Yes sir Mr. Hanson."

"Please call me Rick."

She hung-up and walked out to tell her husband she was definitely taking the job. The closet in the spare room was open and she saw him carrying out her winter clothes. "Honey what are you doing?"

He ignored her and brushed by with about 10 hangers. He tossed them on the master bed. After grabbing some of his clothes in the master closet he carried back to the spare room closet.

"So now Mr. Baby is going to sleep in the spare bedroom. I'm not going to change my mind."

"Same here. I heard you tell him you accepted the job. So, I'll file for divorce as soon as possible. I won't be changing my mind either."

She turned and walked downstairs.

A black cloud hovered over the condo for two days. The shit hit the fan when Jessica tried to buy new clothes, but her credit card was denied. She was embarrassed holding up the line while she tried to call him. But she had no service. Jessica was boiling mad as she burst into his office. "Jon... we need to talk."

"It's too late for that," he smirked, "Please leave."

"You're serious about this? Jesus Jon...I haven't done a damn thing."

"He will not do it to me again! Please leave."

"You can't tell me where I can work!"

"I know him, Jess. Don't do it for your own good."

"Jon, you have always trusted me. I love only you." For the first time tears were forming as she realized he was serious.

"If you go to work with him on Monday morning it's over. No more... leave now. I have a client meeting to go to."

"I need money!"

"You have half of our savings left in our savings account."

"That's the savings we plan to use to buy a house," she sobbed.

"No marriage no house." He stood up, picked up a file and walked to his meeting.

*****

Friday night was usually date night, but he stopped with his best fraternity friend Mark for a drink or two. Mark was shocked that Rick Hanson was hiring Jessica. "You're right he wants to fuck her to get back at you. What are you going to do?"

"She accepted without discussing so I'm planning on serving her at his place on Monday morning."

"Don't you want to see if she cheats first?"

"This is Hanson Mark. A big-time seducer. Would you let your wife work with him? I can't be watching them every minute."

"Hell no, but what if someone who knows what a low-life he is, talks to Jess?"

"She won't believe you," Jon chuckled.

"How about Sam?"

Jon sat up, "Samantha? Fuck, I haven't talked to her since that night."

"She works in my building and asks me about you all the time. We sometimes talk at lunch. She isn't dating and still loves you."

"It's been five years. And she fucked him for two hours."

"You never asked her to explain, and she has a different story than what shit-face told you. I'm sure she will help. Here I have her phone number."

*****

"Hello, Jon is this really you?"

"Hi Sam, it's me. How are you?"

"OK, you know some good days and some bad? Mark said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yes, my nemesis Rick Hanson has entered my life again and I want to meet you tomorrow to get your help."

"Just hearing his name makes my skin crawl. It took me over a year to get my life back together after that asshole played me... us. So, what kind of shit is that bastard doing now?"

"I prefer to talk about it tomorrow. Can you meet me?"

"Of course. But I don't want your wife to get the wrong idea."

"She's already got the wrong idea."

"Oh shit, don't tell me he's trying to seduce and blackmail her too."

Jon parked in his driveway and noticed Jessica standing on the porch with her mean look and arms across her chest. "I've got to go so how about lunch at the new Mexican place near your office? If I remember correctly, it's your favorite type of food.

"Jon, will you give me a chance to explain?"

"Yes, and I want to apologize about calling you names and not taking the time to find out what really happened that night. Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow at noon."

"Goodnight Jon." She hung up the phone and walked to the fireplace in her condo and took down a picture. She held it to her chest and prayed, "Please God let me back into his life again." The photo was Jon and her at Key West kissing with the setting sun in the background.

"Were you talking to a lawyer?" Jessica threw at him, while he walked up the front steps to her.

"That's not any of your business. If you can accept a job before talking to me, I can talk to whomever I want to." As he was walking around her she grabbed his arm and her robe opened.

She was wearing a silk nearly sheer nightie. "Baby lets go to bed and I'll prove that you're the only man I want. Why can't you trust me?"

"I don't trust him. He's a proven snake and has broken up many relationships. Like I said don't do it. If you don't want to believe me, I have a video of him in the room with Samantha. I told you how serious we were and were about to get engaged. She said he was super nice to her and waited until I was out of town when he got her drunk and fucked her. He took photos and threatened to show them to me, so she agreed to meet him one time. She wasn't a slut Jess just like you are not either. I'm meeting her tomorrow at a restaurant to find out more about how he seduced her. You need to hear it from her what happened."

"So now you are meeting the woman you were about to marry. I'm the one who should be saying 'don't do it or we are done.' I'm not meeting the slut that seduced Mr. Hanson. I'm insulted that you feel I would sleep with another man. Let's go to bed and just forget all this divorce talk."

"I hope Monday you make the right decision. I'll be in the spare bedroom."

"Fuck you Jon."

"It won't be you."

*****

Jon stopped at the entrance to El Cerro's and glanced around the tables and booths. He didn't see her so he sat down to wait for her to show.

"Sir that woman is waving at you," the young hostess whispered. He looked and could barely recognize her. She had short dark brown hair and was not wearing glasses. But he recognized her beautiful smile. She was standing nervously when he walked up. They both were frozen about how to greet each other.

"Hi Jon," she said with tears about to fall from her watery eyes. "It's so good to see you. I'm so sorry about... "

He moved closer and pulled her softness into his stout chest. "Shhh, that's in the past. I have forgiven you a long time ago. Let's sit and you can tell me what you have been doing."

Suddenly it was like the Rick thing never happened. They talked about their friends and families and laughed when some funny histories popped up. After eating some tacos and rice they left the restaurant and walked to a nearby park. "Jon let's sit and please let me tell you what happened."

"Sure, you have the floor."

"The thing with Rick started at the homecoming dance. You and I had agreed to be exclusive and I came to the dance late from my job. I knew Rick from a few of my classes and he immediately cut me off from finding you. He flirted with me a few times, but I explained how I was tied to you. He didn't back away but instead cranked it up. I went to the Ladies Room and looked for you when I came out. I saw you on the dance floor with Sylvie Stevens, who I knew you had dated. It was a slow dance, and you were quite close.

Slick742
Slick742
785 Followers