Don’t Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She came onto me out of nowhere," he said defensively.

"Shh, it's ok. I found out from her after we broke up that Rick set us up. He wanted me to see you with your ex. It did piss me off and since I was already tired from my job I walked out. Rick met me at the door, and we left together."

"That bastard. Why didn't you ask me about it?" Jon's face was bright red with anger.

She took a drink from her soda and continued, "Rick started telling me how you dated one girl and had two other girls with benefits at the same time."

"Asshole liar. So that's why you wouldn't answer my calls for a week or so."

"I was into you so much that I overlooked that one night and figured you had changed. But it made me suspicious, and my friends kept an eye on you. I should have confronted you then because Rick kept lying about you sneaking around. The weekend you went fishing with your dad he invited me over for to the Frat house for a party. Two other guys were in his room with me telling me their girlfriends would be there shortly. And we started playing drinking games where if you had the lowest card you had to strip or drink. I know I should have left especially when it was just Rick and I, but I already had too many wine coolers. The next thing I remembered was somebody fucking me, and I thought it was you. But he hid his face and didn't talk. He had set up his roommate taking photos. I wasn't even wet when he climaxed. When he moved off I saw it was him and kicked his ass off the bed. I somehow got dressed and my mind was all messed up. I think he must have used a date-rape drug."

"So, he basically raped you and said if you reported it and didn't fuck him again he would show me the photos. Sam, I would have believed you and got him tossed in jail. What got me was you met him again and fucked him a few times not just once to get your photos back."

"He kept telling me he had proof of you cheating on me and were in a motel with a girl that night. I lost it and we started kissing. I agreed to jerk him off for the photos, which I did. He wanted me to be naked to help him cum. After I stripped he shot his cum on my pussy and thighs. He had just finished when you banged on the door. When I heard your voice, I covered up and tried to wipe his juices off but all I did was smear it everywhere. I swear to God that he only fucked me that one time that I was passed out." She hid her face in her hands and cried.

"I was so ashamed I couldn't say anything until he lied about fucking me and that I wanted more. Then you refused to even talk to me, and since I love you so much, I let you go so I couldn't hurt you anymore. Jon, I'm telling you the truth."

"Wow, wow, wow, this goes to prove what a conniving asshole predator Rick Hanson is. But still Sam you believed his lies about me and that lead you into his room to start with. However, I was wrong not hearing your side and I'm sorry."

"Jon, I fell for his shit and none of it was your fault. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would have done worse if I found you naked in another woman's room. The worst part was telling Mom and Daddy what I did. He wanted to go after Rick, but we had no proof that he drugged me. But I feel I still owe him some bad hurt. Today seeing you and talking to you again is..." She stopped and covered her eyes before crying.

Jon felt bad when she started crying and stood next to her on the bench, putting his hand on her shoulder. Before he could react, she jumped up into his arms hugging him tightly into her softness.

"So, is this the slut that Mr. Hanson raped?" Jessica asked as she walked up. Sam broke her hug and moved away. Tears quickly dried up.

"Who the hell are you?" Sam moved into a defensive stance ready for anything."

"Nice Jessica," Jon growled sarcastically at her, before stepping between them. "You know who she is and be careful with names because you may be wearing a big red A soon yourself. Get the hell out of here."

Jessica smiled and flipped her hair back from covering her forehead. She stood erect next to the bench. "OK, I'm sorry Sammy. Why don't you tell me your boo-hoo-hoo story?"

Sam leaned to him and whispered, "You could have done a lot better. Goodbye Jon. I'll always love you." She lightly kissed his cheek and didn't turn to Jessica before leaving the restaurant.

Jon was too angry to even look at his wife. "Goodbye whoever you are. Take any fucking job you want because I don't give a shit. It's my condo and I want you out by Sunday at noon. Don't come a knocking."

It finally hit that her husband was dead serious about this. She had no intention to have sex with Mr. Hanson but now has dug a deep hole for herself. She loved Jon but thought that if she caved and turned down the job he would get the upper hand in their marriage. However, he's so pissed now that she is losing him. She hurried home to apologize and use her body to calm him down.

Jon called Sam from his car on the way home. "Ha...lo," she answered barely audible.

"Hey it's me. I'm sorry I got you into my mess. Are you OK? Jessica was so out of line. I'm done with her and told her to get her stuff out of my condo."

"Oh God Jon, I'm so sorry. I'm serious about being here for you. Uh, I mean as a friend."

"Thanks Sam. I'll call you after some of this dust settles. I need all the friends I can get right now. Bye."

*****

Jon parked in the one car garage at the condo instead of the big parking lot out by the highway. Jessica normally parked there but he decided it was time to make some changes. After getting a cold beer from the fridge he turned on the Yankee/Boston game and pretended to not hear her coming into the door.

"That's my fucking parking space!" she wanted to scream after seeing him relaxing watching a game. Instead, she put on a sad face and walked to his chair. "Jon baby I shouldn't have said those things to Samantha. I was jealous seeing you two hugging. I was thinking about the job and how much it bothers you about me working for Mr. Hanson. I've decided to tell him I don't want the job." She dropped to her knees and took his left hand in hers.

He sat up somewhat shocked. "Its not just about working for the asshole. You left me in the dark about the second interview and didn't give me a chance to hear why I hated the fucker. And now the way you talked to Sam makes me see a part of you that I don't like."

"You know me. We are good together. Let's go upstairs and I show you how much love I have for you." She dropped her left hand to the front of his pants and searched.

He was doing his best to not being excited but closed his eyes and didn't stop her from lowering the zipper. But as she pulled his bare shaft out he grabbed her fingers and peeled them away.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I want you to call Asshole and tell him you are turning down the job."

"I uh, was thinking I should do it to be professional about it, face to face."

"I don't trust him meeting you face to face. How about I'll do it for you? How about you write up a letter saying you're not taking the job and sign it?"

"I'll do it. I don't need you to be my father," she said trying to hide her building anger.

He pushed his shrinking penis back into his slacks and grabbed his beer and the remote. She was shocked when he turned up the volume. "You don't trust me to even see him and resign. Jesus it's just a fucking job. Forget it you've pissed me off so I'm taking it. There's no way you are going to divorce me for doing nothing."

Jon sighed because he knew she would take the job and thus Rick would somehow get her in bed. To help her he knew what he had to do.

It was freezing cold between them on Saturday, the next day. He noticed she was leaving the house to go shopping for new clothes and probably a place to stay. "Are we eating dinner tonight?" She asked on way out.

"No, I have plans." He didn't but surely didn't want to keep arguing about her keeping the job. She slammed the door on the way out. A few hours later she tried to get into the condo, but her key didn't work. Neither did the garage door opener so she rang the bell. He took his time answering it. She heard it unlock and shoved it open. He was no where in sight.

"You changed the fucking locks!" She put down her bags and stormed into the den, but he was not there. She finally found him at the kitchen table eating from a Chinese packet. "You better get packing because I want you out of here by noon tomorrow," he said sharply before farting and burping loud.

If hateful looks could kill he would be dead by now. She took a deep breath, blew it out, and went for a drink of water. Her mouth was filled just before she leaned towards him and spit it into his face. "Asshole!"

"I guess she's upset."

*****

Neither got much sleep. In the middle of the night, he heard her try to get into his temporary bedroom but she discovered it was locked. She must have gone away because he didn't hear any noise. At the crack of dawn, he put on his running clothes and quietly opened the door. Her sleeping body was curled up on the hallway rug. She was wearing a sexy nightie probably to seduce him into letting her take the job. After tiptoeing around her body, he took off for a long run. He ran to a local IHOP and ran back entering the side door to the garage. Very quietly he moved into the garage and heard her talking.

"OK Rick, hold the job open for me until I can convince him it's OK to work for you. I'll meet you during the day and you can give me work to do. So, when he brings you the letter, that I'm turning down the job, rip it up after he's gone. I agree he can be an asshole sometimes."

He heard her disconnect the call and moved into the hallway shower. When he came out she was typing what he figured was a job rejection letter for him to take to Rick on Monday. From her conversation just now, she was lying to him about turning down the job. He knocked on the office door and she smiled as she turned, "I'm typing the letter to Rick, uh Mr. Hanson, now honey."

"Forget it. I changed my mind. I want you out of here by 3pm. You will receive divorce papers tomorrow morning. My lawyer has them ready." He's glad now he asked for the papers a few days ago just in case.

"But I'm doing what you asked for. You can take the letter to him."

"Nope, it's over. Like you said about taking the job, I'm not changing my mind."

"FUCK YOU JON! Maybe I'll make sure to suck his dick on Monday." She thought it would upset him, but he walked downstairs without any come-back.

A few hours later she left with two full large suitcases and two cardboard boxes. Neither looked at each as she made her final trip.

*****

Jon got his lawyer to serve the divorce papers the next morning when she walked into the main lobby at Rick's company. The process server, Mildred Moss, heard her tell the security guard her name and while he called Richard Hansen, Mildred walked up. "Mrs. Jessica Hathaway?"

Jess thought she was there to greet her. "Yes, that's me."

"May I see some identification?"

"Uh sure," she answered pulling it out and holding it out to her. "Are you from HR?"

"No ma'am. I work with Brown and Miller Attorneys at Law." She handed Jess a large manilla envelope. "You've been served."

Jess took the envelope and had to sit down. She never thought Jon was this serious. A few arriving employees stood in bunches whispering. She covered her face with her hands and cried.

Rick Hanson walked out of the elevator and saw a group of employees gathered around someone sitting on a lobby sofa. As he got closer he saw Jessica. "OK, get to your jobs."

When the area was clear he sat next to her and pulled her into his chest. "I guess Jon served you. He's such an idiot to divorce a beautiful woman like you. Why don't we get out of here? You're in no condition to work today."

Jess was a mess. She carried the divorce papers and let him lead her out the door to his red Mustang parked close by. She sat in the passenger seat not caring that her dress was high on her thighs. "Where...are... we going?"

"Somewhere private where we can talk about your future."

*****

Rita Hanson was about to head to the tennis club for a tournament match when her phone buzzed. She didn't recognize the number but since it was local she answered it, "Hello."

"Hello, I am looking to speak with Rita Hanson," Jon said.

"This is she."

"Mrs. Hansen, my name is Jonathan Hathaway. Your husband and my wife have driven to a condo village on Main Street. I do not think its business. Do you have a condo here?"

"That bastard! This is the final time. The condo number is B-2 but don't do anything until I get there in 15-minutes."

*****

"I'm not sure I should go to your condo," Jess said to her future boss. "I'm a married woman." She hesitated getting out of the car.

"Jessica you just were served so that makes you free. "You're going to need this job so let's go and talk about some of your duties." He was disappointed she was getting divorced but still wanted to fuck her this one time because she would still be Jon's woman. After this he would dismiss her because she wouldn't be any use to him and wasn't qualified for the higher-level job anyway.

"I swear that's all we will do is just talk. I told you that I have a wife and kids and would never do something to mess that up. Come on."

She was unsteady as she followed in into the B building and walked up the stairs. "Why do you have a condo? I'm sure you don't live here."

"I use it for clients from out of town." He opened the door and led her inside.

Jessica mind was on her divorce papers and realized she was alone with him. Jon's warnings crept into her brain about him drugging Sam and wanting to get even with Jon. "I need to go. I can't be alone with you."

"I guess I'll just have to take it!"

He moved quickly to stop her by grabbing and hurting her arm. He jerked her down until she few on her back on the sofa. Her dress flew up over her new black thong. "Stop or I'll scream!"

He laughed, jumped onto her body and kissed her jabbing his tongue deep into her throat. 'Can't scream now,' he thought. As he reached between their bodies to pull off her panties she bit hard on his tongue and wouldn't let go. When he pulled his head back her teeth dug deeper causing the tongue to tear.

Rita and Jon moved quickly up the stairs and heard Jessica yell, "Stop or I'll Scream!" Rita fumbled with the extra condo key she had, causing Jon to move back and slam his shoulder into the locked door. The door frame shattered open allowing Jon to rush inside with Rita behind him.

Jess heard the door burst open and let go of the asshole's tongue. When she did she tasted blood and spit it onto his face. "Get off me you bastard!"

As Jon grabbed onto Rick's belt and lifted, she jabbed her right knee into his chops. "WWaa...drrr..faaa...kkkkk." Rick's body twisted and landed on his ass when Jon let go of his belt. He turned with half of his bloody tongue hanging loosely and started to crawl to safety. He froze when he saw a pair of feminine shoes and looked up at his wife.

"You bastard!" Rita cried before kicking his face causing his nose to start bleeding. Suddenly pretty-boy Rick's face wasn't so appealing any more.

"My turn," Jon grinned before stomping on both hands. They all could hear the bones breaking. "EYEEEEE!" the broken man screamed.

"I'll call 911 and report an attempted rape," Rita said as she grabbed her phone. She moved into the bedroom.

Jon moved down and hugged his wife into his strong arms. "Are you hurt?"

Her tears were flooding his shirt, "I'm so sorry. You tried to tell me and now I've messed everything up. Please don't divorce me for being so stubborn and stupid. I love you."

"Don't worry about that now. We have a lot of talking to do." They forgot about Rick who managed to crawl out the door and make his way down the stairs.

Rita walked back and saw that her damaged husband missing. "Where did he go?" They heard the police and ambulance sirens and followed the bloody trail down the stairs and out the front.

"There he is by his car," Rita exclaimed. "Wait! Stop, he has a gun under his seat!"

Rita, Jess, and Jon ducked down behind a large black pick-up and saw the police car stop suddenly. A male and a female police officer saw Rick with a bloody face come out of his car waving his gun towards a man and two women. He managed to get the broken right middle finger on the trigger.

"SIR PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPON NOW!!" The female cop yelled.

Rick ignored the police and walked towards Jon who ran across the parking lot to lead Rick away from the women. "I'm going to kill you Hathaway!" Jon peeked over the hood and saw Rick lift and aim the gun at him. He quickly dropped down. "POW!" Jon heard the windshield above him shatter followed by a barrage of gun fire.

"POW!...POW!...POW!...POW!...POW!...POW!!!" Came the deadly noise from the cops.

Jon stayed down until the female police officer walked around the truck pointing her gun at him. He immediately put his hands up. "I have no weapons."

"Keep your hands where I can see them." Jess and Rita walked over with their hands up as well. "He has no weapons," Rita said. "That man was attempting to rape this woman and he stopped it."

The other cop was on the radio as the paramedics checked Rick for any signs of life. They tried CPR but gave up after a few minutes. None of them could look at what remained of Rick. Detectives showed up and started quizzing each of them separately inside the condo. Their stories matched up and the police let them go.

"I'm so sorry," Jess said to Rita, "but it was not my intention to have sex with him. He tricked me into believing he was hiring me for my potential and giving me a high salary. But his demeaner changed when he saw that Jon was divorcing me. I should have listened to Jon and Sam that he was a predator and only hired me to get even with Jon."

Rita hugged her, "he has cheated on me twice before with married women of businessmen whom he disliked. I gave him one last warning and today was it." My first husband and I have been talking lately and he wants me back. My two sons are his not Rick's. I hope Jon and you come out of this mess intact.

Jess realized her marriage may be over. "I was never going to have sex with him Jon. I wanted to make you proud of me, having a great job with a future. My stubbornness got in the way. Please forgive me honey."

"We need to talk, probably to a professional. For now, let's get you home and cleaned up. You got the bastards blood all over your neck and chest."

The next few days were hectic for them all. The shooting got into the news and other women came forward with stories of Hanson seducing or raping them. He paid them off to keep them quiet.

EPILOG

Jon and Jessica did their best to clear the air but her stubborn position of taking the job kept coming back to haunt him. Plus, he remembered her plan to work with Hanson behind his back killed his trust. After months of counseling, they decided to call it quits.

Samantha had followed the news stories about what had occurred the day Hanson was shot. Not a tear fell from her cheeks. Mark kept her up to date about the divorce and told her to hold back reentering Jon's life again. Almost 14 months had passed when someone knocked on her door. At first she didn't see anyone but looked down to see a short girl about 6 years old. "Well, hello. What's your name?"

"Sally Ann. Are you Sam?"

She looked around to see where her parents were and saw a parked red SUV and a big black Limo. "Yes sweety. I'm Sam."

The girl reached into her bag and pulled out a box of Girl Scout cookies. Her heart raced when she noticed the cookies were Thin Mints. My Uncle Jon is in the Limo, and he wants you to have dinner with him at the Mexican restaurant. My mommy will take me home.