Don’t Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so excited she picked up the girl and gave her a big hug. After putting her down, she saw Jon get out of the rear seat of the Limo and yelled to him, "YES, OH GOD YES!! GIVE ME 10 MINUTES!"

Jon smiled seeing Sam so excited. He had kept his distance while going through the attempt at reconciliation with Jessica. Once they knew it was over he dated a few women and even had sex with them, but nothing clicked. It was a week ago when his niece Sally Ann stopped by asking him to buy some cookies. When she pulled out a box of Thin Mints it was Deja-Vu again. He called Mark to get an update on Sam.

"Shit, it took you long enough. She's been praying and hoping you would call her. Her heart is solid 'JON HATHAWAY' and always has been. I've seen so many men at work hit on her and get pushed away. If I find any woman who cherished me like she does you I'll die a happy man. Go for it dumbshit."

Both were nervous while sitting sipping on margaritas at El Kabongs. At the same time, they remembered all the great times they had up until Hanson joined the scene. She finally asked, "I know you haven't forgotten that... that night but have you really forgiven me?"

"Sam I've forgiven you a long time ago but haven't forgiven myself for not talking to you afterwards. I destroyed the pictures and video. I haven't looked at them since that night. I have always loved you and still do. Do you feel the same?"

To hear him say that was too much. She leaped from her chair and dove onto his body knocking him and the chair over. Luckily the chair slid to the side and the two were twisted together kissing. In their minds the whole world evaporated, and they were alone. Everyone in the restaurant stopped and looked as the two adults rolled, kissed and cried.

"Miss! Sir, please stop and get off the floor!" Young manager Skippy Thomas said, while standing with his arms folded glaring downward.

"BOO! Leave them alone!" the other diners growled at the manager.

Skippy saw he was outvoted and turned to walk back to his little office. The restaurant broke out in applause, so loud that Sam awoke.

"Oh God... Jon we have to get up."

Both extremely embarrassed rose and sat back down.

After ordering dinner, she whispered, "What does this mean?"

"Sam, it's been a few years so let's take it easy and slow. I do need to know how well you know Mark."

"I stayed connected to Mark so I can keep track of you. There's never been anyone one else but you in my heart."

Jessica went to a specialist for her issues and started fresh after moving to Chicago. She rose quickly up the ladder and at 38 years old became the biggest and richest female catch for the bachelors in the city. The man she picked wouldn't always let her have her way. But she made sure it was 50/50.

Jon and Sam were in no hurry to get married. They started fresh and fell deeply in love again. When their little daughter was six Sam became her troops den mom and made sure they had enough Thin Mints for Jon.

Fin

I guess this is more of a STS (Shoot The Shithead) story. Hope it kept you interested. How many of you remember who El Kabong was an alter-ego for?