All Comments on 'Don’t Knock It Till you Try It..'

by XactlyAsPlanned

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another guy who has to have a 9 inch cock for his story another classic case of over compensating.

Studies show a 9" cock occurs in less the 1/2 of 1% of the male population.

A perfectly reasonable story is immediately ruined whenever the writer starts of with the exaggerated size theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story line! Really good and has been a fantasy for a long time. I have seen a 9 inch cock and it was fun. Too bad my spouse wasn’t there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every story written in the last year seems to involve a mythically large cock, especially the ones with the even more rare 'BBC' which has been statistically proven to be no more or less likely than a big prick attached to a white or latino male. At least they don't ALL involve some asshole deliberately fucking with somebody else's marriage, like in this one. There's zero chance they stay married for the long haul, not that the 'hero' of this sad tale would care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dang people getting all bitter about a big cock.

If it bothers you that much done read it. Or hell, imagine a smaller cock.

I’m not super into black cock but I still got off, imagine whatever you fucking want.

Christ almighty.

Good story though!

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsover 2 years ago

Great story and plot. Not sure what the BBC hate is about. Personal experience and/or imagination are more important than “statistics.” It’s a sex story, not a sex research project.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

So nice to hear you enjoying both male and female and the joys of aging and staying hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous