Don’t Knock It Till you Try It..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somewhat surprised that I lasted as long as I did, given all of the stimulation that took place. I was able to hold until I felt her hips starting to rock and push forward until I could feel the base of her sex.

"Ohhhh, shit," I shouted.

"Yea, fuck boy, that's it. Stay in there, get it, get it." She grabbed me tightly around my waist, as I exploded, throwing my head to the ceiling, her making sure I didn't pull out until I was empty. Completely spent, I slumped on her for just a moment, before rolling off onto my back.

It was really quite an odd feeling afterwards. I had a hard time believing that had just transpired, was pretty hard to believe. It just goes to show that no matter how much of a sexual deviant you thought you were, there was always something new.

D had gotten up to grab a couple of towels. We all were really a hot, sweaty sex mess. "Good show, man. Good show. Ya have fun?"

"Hell yea. Got any water?"

It was funny, it was like three old friends, we sat around for maybe an hour or so, buck naked, talking about random shit, not three people that didn't even know each other that just fucked each other senseless.

M started yawning. I looked at the clock and didn't realize it was going on around 10:30.

"Time flies when you're getting fucked, huh?" I was never too tired for a corny joke. "Guess I better get going." I got up and started walking out into the living room, where I had left my clothes. I think I heard M start to snore a little bit.

I got dressed and ready to leave. "Can I use your bathroom real quick? Long drive home."

"Sure thing man, guest bathroom is right over there."

As I relieved myself and went to wash my hands, I noticed D was still naked, and semi-hard. Without even really thinking about what I was saying, I said somewhat quietly so as not to make M who was probably sound asleep by now, "Hey, before I go, you want some more?"

D started to get hard and started towards the bathroom. We didn't say anything really. I just unzipped my pants and pushed them down to the floor. My anus was a little sore, but still a little wet, so he didn't have a problem slipping back in. I put my foot up on the bath tub for a better angle.

We didn't fuck for too very long, but this, I thought to myself, was more along with what I thought my first time would be like if I had ever decided to go through with it. Something in between a prison shower and college dorm bathroom. He was stroking my dangling cock from behind while he pounded me, it being much easier for him to fuck my loosened anus from behind.

My back was arching and my knees almost buckled as I came. Unable to bear down hard with his dick pressed into my insides, more cum than I expected plopped out onto the floor. He was unable to thrust for a little bit, such was how tightly my body had squeezed his cock. Once I was spent, I relaxed a bit and bent over as far as I could, as he grabbed my hips and finished quietly, but with authority in me for a second time.

And just like that it was over. A wanton, lusty night that no one would forget. At least I wouldn't anyways.

I wasn't too sure what was going through either one of their heads on the drive home. If it was a one time thing, at least it was one I sure would remember. A little sore, but really quite satisfied.

I didn't hear again from them for about 2 weeks until I checked my email and saw a note from D.

"Sorry you didn't hear from us, been busy the last couple of weeks. Say I'm going out of town for a week or so. M says you're welcome to come by if you want. Maybe if you want one of these days you can "return the favor."

--D

12