Don’t Top from the Bottom

Story Info
Revenge for topping from the Bottom.
2.3k words
3.72
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its been awhile, but today I have made an appointment to visit one of my favourite Pro-dommes. Why Pro-dommes and why pay for it? I am a good looking and fit middle aged man, well paid and certainly capable to find a mistress to serve. But in simple terms I enjoy topping from the bottom, a session with a Pro-domme is all about my enjoyment, I pay my money, I get what I want.

When I am not paying it is all about the Mistress and not me, my kink is that I enjoy the submissive aspects of BDSM without being submissive, because I am not submissive.

So today it is about me again.

I enjoy a lot of things about BDSM, but I love the visual, I love watching, I love big well equipped dungeons. In fact the bigger the equipment, the more of it, all the better.

Hence my favourite Pro-domme has a very well equipped dungeon.

Laura's dungeon is very well equipped with all the normal gear, there are all the normal toys, a St Andrews cross, the bondage bed and bondage frame, stocks and even a gantry with electric hoist for moving fully bound bodies around the dungeon, complete with lifting frames. But for today it is the full size authentic looking medieval rack I want to try. I want to be stretched, tortured and have this particular fantasy of mine satisfied. Included in this is the requirement that the restraints must be on for the entire session, at no times are my arms to be unrestrained.

After arriving at the address, I knock and am let in, after a brief discussion I pay my money, I have earlier explained what I wish to experience, so the conversation is brief, but for what I wish to experience the price is high.

I am led by Laura to a change room, where I am told to strip and given a blind fold to wear. After stripping, and putting on the blindfold I wait. Soon a pair hands grab mine and pull them as a signal to follow, so I follow. I feel the temperature change as I go through a door and down the hall and then into what I remember as the main dungeon.

From my memories of seeing the rack previously even though it is a replica, there is a hinged board with a slide. When the hinged board is upright the victim a can be pushed against it, and strapped to it in a standing position, then the board is moved to the horizontal and slid forward so that the leg straps of the table underneath can be attached to the victim.

What this means is that a victim can be easily placed on the rack even if they are not cooperating.

I get led around and get placed against the hard board and feel various leather straps tightened around my body securing me to the board, and my arms are pushed above my head.

Then nothing, I wait, and slowly I feel Laura's lips against mine, teasing me. Then nothing and the board is pushed back and I fall back to the horizontal position.

Arms grab my hands and fasten my arms to chains, and my legs to leather cuffs. And I feel tension taken up and my body being tensioned. From now on my arms and hands are to be restrained through out the session

Then my blindfold is removed, and in front of me is not only Laura fully equipped in leather bustier, and trousers but also two very attractive female assistants, a blonde and a brunette, both dressed in what looked like medieval monks barb, with the hoods down. The gowns were loose, and very little detail could be made out of their bodies, but I did have a concern about a bulge in the brunette's gown. I knew that wasn't included in what I had planned and requested.

As Laura turned the big wheel above my head to tension the chains I felt my body tightened, and my cock strained upwards. The blonde grabbed a set of nipple clamp's and placed them on my nipples, and I welcomed the sudden sharp pain.

In this position I was totally and absolutely helpless, and I couldn't move left or right or up, and I had a lingering worry about the bulge I had seen.

The blonde climbed up on the rack and stood above me, and dropped her robe, and I was faced with a beautiful shaved pussy, and an excellent set of tits. Her body was encased with a leather harness that emphasised her body, but didn't obstruct access to those important areas.

The brunette climbed up and moved above me and put her hands around the blondes head and pulled her face towards her and started kissing her while standing over my body. They separated and the brunette slowly dropped her gown over my face and covered my eyes.

I felt the gown being drawn to the side most likely by Laura and I was able to look up at the sight of the Blonde and brunette kissing. I noticed the brunettes hand was feeling and kneading the blondes cunt, and noticed the blondes hand pulling on a cock. WHAT the Fuck I thought, I never asked for a transsexual. I realised then I was fucked, and was going to be literally later. The brunette was a very attractive transsexual and also wearing a leather harness that emphasised her body and a thick cock that looked about 7inch in length.

Laura peered over me and smiled, and explained, that she didn't like me topping from the bottom, so today she was in charge, and I was going to have all my limits pushed; she wanted to see me truly submissive, and used not thinking that I was still in charge. She went on to say that my requirements of the session would still be met, but that we would get there differently, i.e the destination will be the same, but the journey shall take a different route so to speak.

The blonde knelt down over my cock and nestled the tip in the folds of her labia, the brunette knelt down over my face and nestled the tip of her cock against my lips. Their faces and mouths came together, and I could see tongues and lips and saliva between their mouths.

Laura explained very firmly what was expected and what would happen if I did anything wrong.

The blonde slowly lower her hips down on my rock hard cock, still kissing the brunette all the while, and disconcertingly the brunette lowered her hips inserting her cock into my mouth.

I was hot, horny, aroused and enjoyed every sensation the blonde was giving me, I thought my pleasure was a small price to pay for being forced to suck a cock and besides that there was nothing I could do about refusing anyway. But just to reinforce who was boss, Laura tightened the chains of the rack and stretched me further.

While I was being ridden and forced to suck a cock, I was able to look up and the sight above me was amazing two hot looking bodies kissing and touching each other.

Just to reinforce my predicament Laura reached behind the blonde and grabbed my balls, and I was told in no uncertain terms that I was not to cum until she told me.

The assistants climbed down off me, and Laura cranked the rack wheel again, and tightened me, and a wicked grin spread across her face as she looked down at my helpless form.

Laura signalled to her assistants and they moved to the equipment wall and grabbed two spreader bars complete leather cuffs at each end. The blonde fixed one to my arms, and the brunette fixed the other to my ankles. Laura then moved the hoist connected a large lifting frame with chains hanging from each end, to the hook and moved the hoist to over where I lay. She hooked the ends of the hanging chains to the centre eyes of the smaller bars separating my arms and legs, and looped a strap under my back, back up to the bar.

I was held down by the shackles of the rack and the spreader bars.

The assistants started unbuckling the rack restraints, leaving me laying on the rack but still attached to the hoist. My hands and arms never unrestrained.

Laura hit the up button and I was lifted cleanly upwards still restrained.

At no time during the entire operation was I unrestrained and totally helpless to resist what I feared was about to happen.

Laura moved the hoist and moved me clear of the rack and suspended me just below waist height so I was on my back suspended facing upwards. She signalled for the brunette transsexual to come over, and she straddled my face and for the second time made me suck on that cock.

Laura broke that off quickly and cleanly rotated me through 180 degrees so that I was now facing downwards.

Laura looked at me and very seriously said "All the time you have been here I know it has been for your pleasure and not mine, you have controlled almost every scene, by either detailed planning or "topping from the bottom". But now what happens next is not up to you, or even me, I am letting her (the brunette) make the choice as to what now happens on this journey. So I am going to give her a choice as to who she wants next, for all you know you may be lucky and she will prefer female pussy instead of yours".

Laura then turned to the brunette and asked "your choice, which one do you want?."

The brunette's eyes slowly traced from me to the blonde, she walked over and passionately kissed the blonde, ran her fingers between the blondes legs. I started to get relieved, if she chose the blonde, I would at least avoid the unpleasant thought of being screwed.

She broke the kiss and said to Laura "him", Now I knew I was well and truly stuffed, totally helpless, restrained, no way to avoid what was going to come my way. I suppose this was the cost of my topping from the bottom.

Laura moved the hoist and my suspended form across the room to the spanking bench and lowered me down so my body draped across the bench with my knees on the ground. The girls quickly strapped me down so my rear was accessible. The brunette started to walk over to me grinning and stroking lube up and down her cock.

Now, I have tried anal games before, and I don't enjoy them, I'm very tight down there so it usually just hurts unless time is spent getting me relaxed. But this time I have no choice and I don't think there was much intention to take some time and be gentle.

She moved around behind me, and stood between my legs, and placed the head of that cock against my tight arse, and pushes. I feel a ripping pain, scream, and then gradually a filling feeling. Then it is withdrawn, and it starts again, and again. Luckily for me after about 6 good thrusts she comes. With relief I feel her cock shrink and withdrawn.

Now I realise that with that over we are moving toward how I planned for this session to end..

The girls made me stand, my legs still spread apart with the bar, and my arms also still separated by a bar hanging in front of me.

They attached the centre of the bar separating my arms to the hoist and lifted them up, and then moved me to the end of the spanking bench. Each girl took one of my nipples in their mouth nibbled, then bit hard, and the pain and the sensations travelled right down to my cock and it sprang to life. I have so sensitive nipples, that there is almost a direct line from them to my cock, and treating my nipples like that has been known to make me cum.

The blonde laid down along the bench on her stomach with that glistening pussy pointed towards me.

Now hanging from the hoist stretched tight, feet on the ground doesn't make it easy to thrust your cock forward but I was trying as hard as possible to get to that pussy. Laura moved behind me and gently pushed me forward and slid my cock in, and she held me there and started to slowly push my hips forward and back. Laura was using me as a human dildo, fucking her assistant with my body.

She was pacing me out, not letting me plunge in deeply and get the full effect, but a slow short movement designed to tease and to build to an intense end.

The brunette moved around to the front and placed her now nearly erect cock in the mouth of the blonde, for a nearly perfect spit roasting.

I was almost swinging being pushed back and forward my cock being used as a dildo. The blond started to find the rhythm and thrust back in time. And with every push from behind me Laura was calling "hold on". The just when I couldn't hold any further, Laura yelled "now", and I felt myself start cumming in the blondes cunt.

The girls stood up, and assisted Laura in releasing me, they they then piled into my hands my clothes and while I was unsteady on my and a shrinking erection guided me toward the door, kicked me out of the building out to the front veranda stark naked and slammed the door behind me.

So much for my topping from the bottom but I was determined to come back for more later.