Femdom NYE Bash

Story Info
Male sub attends a kinky NYE party with his sexy mistress.
2.4k words
4.59
16.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip."

I hurriedly removed my jacket as the female sub across from me did the same. She was a good 8 inches shorter than my 6'0 but curvy and cute with wavy strawberry blonde hair and a smattering of freckles. We'd never met before tonight but we were both playmates (playthings?) of the same Mistress who'd simply introduced us to each other as "Sub" (me) and "Subby" (her).

Underneath my jacket was a backless pair of tight leather fetish briefs, leather ankle and wrist cuffs, and a leather collar. Subby had matching cuffs and a collar but was wearing a stringy leather harness that exposed the entirety of her tits and pussy, to my delight.

Mistress was the only one appropriately dressed for an upscale NYE party in intimidating heels and a tight black dress. Her signature accessory was a black riding crop she carried on a loop around her right wrist. She clipped leashes onto both of our collars and tugged us along behind her as she set off at a brisk pace into the building. As we descended down dark stairs into the dungeon my heart began pounding and I broke into a cold sweat at the prospect of attending my first BDSM party. I was so exposed and so under someone else's control, feelings I loved in the privacy of our respective homes that now felt shameful and intimidating in front of others.

To my surprise I felt a warm pressure on my hand and realized Subby was giving me a reassuring squeeze. I wasn't sure how she felt about sharing Mistress but if she had any reservations or jealousy she was putting those feelings behind an encouraging wall of submissive solidarity. Gratefully, I took a deep breath and started to regain my composure.

There were perhaps ten other mistresses in the poorly lit dungeon, each with at least one collared submissive. A few lucky mistresses like my own had two. About half the subs were men and the other half women. Per party rules there were no unattended S-types or unaccompanied Mistresses.

Mistress clearly knew most of these women well and was well liked within their group. Subby and I were ignored as we trailed after her, watching her make one greeting and NYE wish after another as she confidently worked the room. As she stopped each time Subby showed me to kneel, with my head down, behind her. Finally she started talking to another domme, a shorter blonde in a latex catsuit with her hair pulled back in a tight and intimidating ponytail, for longer than the others. From the few terms I could overhear: "bratty", "pain-slut", and "disobedient whore" they were discussing at least one of us submissives, and not in a positive way. I glanced behind the blonde and saw her sub, a towering male specimen, middle-aged and completely bald.

After more rapid discussion and some whispering Mistress tugged me up from behind her then leaned down to speak to me.

"I'm going to loan you to Miss Grace here while I take a crack or two at helping her tame her new sub. She knows your safeword and your hard limits and she'll take good care of you until it's time to trade back. But before you go, bend over," she instructed.

I obediently reached down towards my toes and felt mistress work a firm silicon butt plug into my tight ass. Fortunately she lubed it up before pressing it against my hole because it was slick and slid easily to the base despite its girthy size.

"With your ass plugged and your dick in that leather pouch you shouldn't be able to get into too much trouble without me," she teased. "But if Grace wants to use your tongue you should know that's fine with me."

Then she squeezed my groin and the next thing I knew a complete stranger was holding my leash.

"Come along boy, we need to find somewhere safe to store you while I make a trip to the little Mistresses' room."

I obediently followed Mistress Grace to a stockade at the edge of the room, facing inward to afford me a good look at the rest of the party. She raised the upper bar, had me set my head and arms in, then closed the contraption around me and pinned it together with a metal insert.

"I'll be back in no time, no one else here will touch you without permission from your mistress."

Speaking of my mistress I could see her across the room, tying her new muscle-bound lothario to a St. Andrew's cross. She had obtained a very painful looking single tailed whip from somewhere and was about to start what I jealously hoped was an extremely unpleasant beating.

Even across the room I could clearly hear the snap and crack of her whip against his flesh as she began plying it across his restrained physique. It was surreal seeing her in action from this third-party view, we'd only ever played before alone and I'd never truly gotten to appreciate her as an observer. Her motions were so seductively smooth, so confident, and so incredibly intimidating my cock throbbed at the knowledge that she was here tonight with me. Well, me and Subby, not that I minded another beautiful woman being in the mix.

Speaking of Subby, she was kneeling near mistress, her leash tied to a loop in the wall, safely out of range of the whip. Even across the dungeon I could see how wide her eyes were as she witnessed the ferocity with which our Mistress laid into another sub. I guess Mistress has never punished Subby nearly that severely either.

I was so enthralled by the scene that I didn't hear Mistress Grace return until I felt her hand pat the plug in my ass.

"Enjoying the show?"

"Yes Miss Grace, your sub is taking a real beating over there," I responded daringly.

"Don't worry, he deserves it," she replied cooly. "I hear that you, on the other hand, are the very model of an obedient and well behaved boy."

"I do my best to please my Mistress," I replied proudly.

"Well that's good to hear but I find that even the most obedient subs can sometimes be very naughty," her hand had stopped pressing against my plug and slid down against the leather confines of my briefs. She began squeezing and rubbing my erection as she spoke.

"For instance right now, are you aroused by your Mistress disciplining another sub or by another mistress fondling your boy parts?" she asked innocently.

I suspected there wasn't a right answer but if there's one thing I've learned as a submissive it's that honesty is always the best policy.

"Both Miss Grace," I admitted.

"Use full sentences, slut!" she admonished with a hard squeeze.

"I'm aroused by both you and my Mistress, Miss Grace," I tried.

"Well that's very naughty of you, isn't it?" the blonde dominatrix purred as she continued rubbing my erection through the tight leather pocket of my fetish briefs.

"Yes Miss Grace, extremely naughty of me," I groaned.

"Lucky for you I can help with that. I find naughtiness and brattiness in subs is like a rechargeable battery in reverse. It fills up on its own until it needs to be powered back down. And do you know how I can help you bring that naughtiness level back down?" she asked.

"By punishing me?" I guessed.

"Bingo! What a smart boy you are," Miss Grace replied, acting delighted as though I was a star pupil in her BDSM 101 class.

I didn't feel like a particularly smart boy as she stopped fondling my desperately hard penis and stepped in front of me. She unhooked the short but heavy looking rubber paddle from her belt and showed it to me.

"I'm thinking 22 strokes, in honor of the new year. 2,022 is tempting but I don't think your Mistress would loan you to me for quite that long. Count them out loud for me," she commanded.

"Yes Miss Grace."

The paddle stung like crazy against my exposed ass and I cursed myself silently for buying assless briefs. As though anything that covered my butt wouldn't have just been pulled down.

"One, thank you Miss Grace."

"After each stroke I want you to say something you wish for in the new year," Miss Grace instructed.

The paddle came thundering against my other cheek with a loud slap.

"Two, I want to please my Mistress."

SMACK!

"Three, I want to please my Mistress' friends."

"Good one," she laughed.

SMACK!

"OWWWW. Four, I want to improve my pussy eating skills to give women better orgasms because women deserve more pleasure," I forced out slowly, realizing I could filibuster my punishment with longer resolutions.

Heads around the room turned at how loud the next stroke was.

"Be concise!" Miss Grace barked.

So much for that plan. My punishment continued on, 22 hard paddle strokes to help usher in the new year, each with a resolution for me to become a better slut.

Finally it was over, I looked over through my teary eyes and saw my Mistress was still whipping away at Miss Grace's indomitable sub. Clearly his pain threshold was vastly superior to my own.

Miss Grace stood in front of my pilloried head, her hand reached down to wipe away my tears and cup my cheek.

"Good boy, you did a very good job. Your mistress will be very proud of you when I tell her how well you took your punishment and I'm sure she'll appreciate all the great color I added to your cute butt."

"Thank you Miss Grace."

Her hand released my face and pulled the tight latex covering the mound of her pussy to the side.

"Now be an even better boy and make me cum."

I eagerly reached my tongue into the entrance of her sopping vagina, tasting her sweet pussy juice mixed with the salty sweat of her recent exertion paddling me. It was a heady combination and I drifted into sub space, pleasantly lapping away at her cute, hairless snatch.

Some time later I felt her shudder against my face in an explosive orgasm. I realized I was sucking on her clit although I didn't recall when I started doing that.

"Perfect timing, let's return you to your mistress for the main event."

I was unclipped from the pillory and led back across the room to my Mistress. The two Mistresses caught up on their respective punishments while Subby surreptitiously gave my bright red ass a sympathetic rub.

Another Mistress began ringing a chime and everyone gathered in the center of the dungeon.

"Just five more minutes until we ring in the New Year! Dommes, you know what to do!"

My leash was unclipped and I was knelt in a circle of submissives, between Subby and another gorgeous young woman, facing outwards at the ring of dommes. The dommes began handing out bottles of champagne and prosecco and I realized why we were positioned on a plastic tarp.

Finally they someone began counting down to the new year.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Bottles exploded and cold, shaken champagne and prosecco was sprayed across us. The Dommes laughed, kissed each other, and yelled as they continued to hose us down for at least a minute.

Mistress forced Subby to lay down and began pouring cold prosecco directly onto her pussy and having me lap it all up. I bent down and eagerly licked and sucked the sweet, bubbly treat from inside the warm folds of her cunny. After six or seven pours Mistress pulled back and I felt the plug in my ass pulled out. The cold, open glass top of the prosecco bottle replaced it and mistress poured a healthy dose of fizzy italian wine into my ass.

"Cheers to your health Sub and Subby! Subby, come drink this toast."

I felt Subby's hot mouth cover my ass, her tongue poked out and teasingly slid ever so slightly inside of me.

"Push it all out Sub," Mistress ordered.

Grateful I'd done a deep clean earlier I sprayed the prosecco into Subby's open and inviting mouth. I heard her obediently gulp it down behind me.

"You might get a little buzz, alcohol in the ass goes directly into your bloodstream. That was just a small glass though and you expelled it pretty fast so probably not too buzzed," Mistress advised.

Sure enough, I already felt a little giddy although if that was from the booze or the rush of a woman drinking prosecco in such a delightfully dirty way, I couldn't be sure. I realized the orderly circle of submissives had devolved into a chaotic and erotic masterpiece. There was a mistress pegging a male submissive, several mistresses having their pussies worshipped, and even a few of the subs railing each other. I hoped for the subs' sake they'd been given orders to do that.

Mistress gripped my collar and moved me to a dry corner of the massive tarp, slightly away from the erotic orgy behind us. She lay me on my back then pulled down my leather briefs and mounted my hard erection. I gasped in surprise, in all the times we'd played together Mistress had never taken my dick in her pussy before.

"Happy New Year Sub," she moaned as she began to bounce up and down on my shaft. Her pussy was tight, warm, and wet. As familiar as I was with it from countless hours of pussy worship the textures and sensations from finally being inside her with my grateful cock were completely new and exquisite.

Subby came up and handed Mistress her leash which she'd reattached to her own collar. Mistress used it to pull her face down to her clit, Subby's outstretched tongue touching us both as we continued furiously fucking the New Year in.

"Mistress, may I cum?" I begged, realizing I'd almost waited too long.

"Yes, we'll cum together," she moaned.

I blasted my load up into her pussy as she screamed in ecstasy. I looked around and realized our little ménage à trois had gathered a small crowd of appreciative onlookers. Mistress slid off my rapidly softening dick and positioned herself over Subby's mouth. I watched in erotic fascination as Subby swallowed my entire creampie directly out of our Mistress' pussy. Subby blushed adorably as our fans broke into applause.

What a way to bring in the New Year!

Work of fiction by ChiSwitch93, please do not share or republish without permission.