Donald Comes to Town Ch. 03

Story Info
Str8 18 yr old neighbor has been watching, asks to join.
5.4k words
4.83
17.3k
36

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, this is my creative work, so you know. Don't be a dick.

HUGE thanks to my amazing editor for his help, friendship, and guidance - trappedinthecl0set

----------------------------------------

Where we left off...

"Fuck, that was a workout! But look, I am serious what I said as I was nutting deep inside you. You are the best friend I have ever had and I love you. So don't get weird about it... but thank you. You really have been a great friend listening to my gripes about work, the kids... Becky. Knowing I can count on your shoulder... and now your ass... well... I love you bro!" He pulls back, looks me square in the eyes and leans in and kisses me on the lips! Rather like you kiss a friend, hell like gay guys do it frequently... but this is a straight man, showing his vulnerabilities and showing that under that tough exterior, that he is a really good guy.

"Bro, I never thought I would have a close friend like you. And if I did I never thought he would be straight. I love you too bro..." I allow for a big pregnant pause, then add, "... No Homo," and we both bust up laughing just as the power goes out.

----------------------------------------

And just as soon as the power goes off, it comes back on. Marc and I had installed a bunch of battery backups on our electronics, so the TV, internet, and cable all stay on just in time to hear KATC announce that Donald has made it onshore as a weak Category 3, and it has picked up some speed, so he won't be staying around too long.

The eye of the storm will be passing right over us and the storm will likely be down to a 2 again when it does, so it shouldn't be too bad.

"Logan, you ready for this storm? I think we will be fine, but it's picking up fairly strong out there."

"Yah, we'll be fine. We both have been through worse, that is for sure. But let's go outside and check things out to make sure." Jeremy, seemingly ahead of my thinking, goes walking outside onto my back patio naked without a care in the world. Good thing we are all fenced in back there. The way our house is laid out, only the neighbors to the right can see onto our patio, and only if they are at the back of their property and looking over the fence. But they aren't home as they were on vacation last I heard, and I don't see any lights on, so I think we are safe.

Next-door neighbors are a bit weird, they don't really talk much, and so neither Jeremy nor I know them well. The husband is Steven and they have a son named Sebastian. The kid is nice, relatively quiet and seems like a loner, but he plays basketball a lot on their back patio, which I hear the thumping of the ball all too often. Anyhow, two summers ago when he turned 16, Sebastian offered to keep up our lawn for $150 a month, which I thought was a deal, so we hired him. I have enjoyed watching him mow and take care of our landscaping. The kid is my weakness frankly - tall, skinny and seems allergic to clothing. He would wear these short running shorts and only a pair of sneakers and we certainly got more than $150 worth of service from him. Anyhow, they must be out of town as I haven't seen them all week.

"Jeremy, you realize you are naked, right? I mean, I don't think they are home next door... but dude." I crack up laughing because he just can't seem to care about it. I grab my underwear that I had on for only about 30 minutes - the ones with the pouch that lifts and separates - and tell him to put them on.

"No, I don't need any clothes, I know this body doesn't upset you!"

"I know, but just in case a neighbor comes by... but also... I kinda wanna see you in these!" He laughs and grabs them and starts to put them on and checks them.

"Logan, these things are wild. Check me out!" He models them for me and they are just perfection, shit, his body is perfection. Just barely a belly, likely from all the beer we drink together, but his bulge is bursting out. The band says "Obviously," and I can't for a minute think of a better name. I can see his cock as he aimed it down and over his balls as he tucked himself into them. The underwear are tight enough that I can see the massive vein that runs down the top of his cock. Jesus, these were going to get me all hot and bothered again. Hell, I already have two of his loads up in me right now. How can I be getting boned up again?

I go and grab his basketball shorts and put them on. While I am not hung as large as him, I have a set of huge balls on me, and my thick 7" cock is plumped up a bit so I am swinging rather well in his shorts. Damn, so hot wearing his shorts. I go outside and wiggle in front of him. "You see, this is what you look like wearing these! You wonder why I would get distracted and always look down.. Check out this swing."

"Dude, you are wearing my shorts! I guess that is only fair. What do you think, should I switch over to these? What do you think Becky would think?"

"I think she would appreciate any attempt from you to wear underwear, no matter their design, brother!" We both get a kick out of that.

"Look, we better chain up this propane tank just in case, the wind is whipping about." Clearly we are talking a bit louder than usual as the storm is getting rather loud. Since the power is on we can hear all the air conditioners running and the hum of civilization.

"I just love the sound of the storm. I don't love the damage it can do, but damn, Jeremy, it is so cool. Wanna sit out here for a while?"

"Sure, I will go and grab us another cold one since I think I owe you another after that fantastic fuck you let me throw into you!" He walks past me and slaps my ass as he walks inside.

I never could have imagined this, but I also couldn't be happier. I have had something missing for a long time, and it was certainly a sexual outlet, but also this is making me realize that I missed having a close friend that I could just relax with. Not that I can't relax with Marc, because I can. I love him with all my heart, and I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with him. But, you need to have friends outside of your ONE. You have to have someone you can confide in, vent to... and not have to worry about upsetting them, offending them. Someone you can just be around and have complete trust in them.

Jeremy comes out with our beers and he puts them in Koozies for us this time, and he sits down right across from me in a chair as I sit on the sectional outdoor couch. These are just too damn heavy to try to move into the garage and they won't go anywhere. We strike up a conversation about life and just normal stuff with a smattering of cocky innuendos.

In between talking about whether Jeremy is going to coach the JV Baseball team again this year, or if I was going to expand my consulting business, the power goes out, and stays out this time.

"Well, there you have it, out! Man, it is so damn quiet out here save for the damn storm!" I am still shouting a bit so he can hear me. It's pitch dark outside with no lights on now. We decide that we will hold off on firing up the generator until the worst of the storm passes so as not to have any issues. It's cooled off a bit so we stay out on the patio, drinking our beers and just shooting the shit. Jeremy grabs us another beer and when he comes back he sits down right beside me on the sectional.

"This way we don't have to scream at each other..." he says as he rubs my leg. I put my arm around him and hug him a bit and he just leans into me. Doesn't even try to move away. God, this is nice.

"Damn, this storm is just too cool. Normally I am scared to death and here by myself, so having you here is nice. I can just respect this storm as it blows through.

"Ha! You said blow!" Goofy Jeremy has come out to play apparently. Jeremy keeps rubbing my leg and moves up a bit inside the basketball shorts - HIS basketball shorts that are on me. We keep talking but sharing an intimacy that is really kind of cool. But also, well, I am boning up and his rubbing of my leg has his finger grazing my left nut. He then moves up further and just places his hand on my dick, up inside the shorts.

He looks me right in the eye, "Well, it was bound to happen wasn't it?" We start laughing.

"Dude, you have your hand on my junk!"

"Yes sir I do, and what a mighty ample package you have there, kind sir! I can't help but notice that you are hard enough to break glass! Shit, you are leaking precum already too!" He takes his hand out of the shorts and looks at his finger; his eyes adjust, at least a little bit, and he just stares at the hefty drop of precum on his finger: the one this straight man just pulled off his gay best friend's cock. He keeps looking at it like it's all new to him. Then he brings it up to his mouth and licks it off. This sends me over the edge!

"Dude, you gotta fuck me right now! Give me a third load, cuz that was the hottest thing I have ever seen, sir!"

"Yah, I really need to throw another load into you - get up here!"

"Wait, hold on - even though I have two of your loads in me, I gotta get some lube. You are too huge for me to try that again without a bucket of lube! I don't want to chafe"

"OK, hurry up!" As I stand up he holds on to the basketball shorts and they just fall to my feet. I jump out of them and head inside, in the pitch dark, to grab the lube we left on the bed.

I get back outside, and I go right up to Jeremy and begin to pull off the skin-tight boxer briefs from his body. His cock is so hard it is refusing to stay contained in the ample pouch. I skin the underwear down and, for the first time, I taste Jeremy's cock. He too is leaking precum like crazy and I get to taste it... and it is so damn good. I look up into his eyes and he pulls me up... "Maybe blowing me is too much... seeing you look up at me like that... well, maybe we are not ready for that."

"You still want my ass though, right?"

"Fuck yah, get up here!" He pushes me down so that I am on my knees facing away from him. He grabs the lube and fingers my hole with two fingers and then slathers his dick up. He moves forward and starts teasing the tip of his cock right at my hole. Slowly he starts to slide just the tip into me. He leans down as his cock starts to slide into me and says right into my ear - "Yah, this is where this needed to go! Now hold on, we are going for a ride with Donald! This just turned into a threesome!"

Fuck, he feels so good sliding into me. I can feel every single inch as he stretches me wide open and just keeps going deeper and deeper. We haven't done it in this position yet, so this is giving me a whole bunch of new feels. I swear I can feel every single inch of him as he slowly slides into me and then pulls out, leaving just the tip. I start squeezing him as he pulls back and relaxing a bit as he comes back in. Grunting into my ear, he says, "Fuck, I don't know how you do that, but it feels amazing."

He keeps going and both of us are enjoying the ride. I am on a different level enjoying this so fucking much. He finally leans into me and slows down a bit, and he says in my ear... "Look, don't freak out, but it appears we have an audience." I think he is talking about the damn hurricane as I am having all the buttons pressed up in me... but then he nudges me to look up... and there stands Sebastian from next door! The 18-year-old neighbor who mows my grass is watching us, wearing nothing but his trademark short shorts.

"Fuck," I say rather loudly. I feel scared - along with a few other emotions... I go from thinking shit, the best thing in the world has been ruined, to Oh My God! how is Marc going to react to... wait... why is this kid standing there stroking his rather impressive cock?

Sebastian stands six foot one, has deep black hair, and is super skinny. This guy barely weighs 150 pounds soaking wet, I bet. He has the most beautiful blue eyes that stand in such a stark contrast to his tanned skin and black hair. One thing that can't go without mention is his exceptionally deep voice that is so fucking hot. Every word reverberates through the air and right into your nuts.

Jeremy stays deep inside me and just holds onto my hips.

"Hey there, Coach. I am sorry, but I have been watching you guys here for a while now, and well, I wondered if you wouldn't mind me getting a closer look?"

"Well, Sebastian, it isn't really nice of you to be spying on us like this. We thought you all were on vacation. We are sorry if we were making too much noise, but there is a hurricane coming. My friend and I here are just blowing off some steam while we watch the storm come in." Jeremy starts moving again and continues to slow fuck me which makes me moan a bit louder than I had wanted to.

"Coach, I get that. I was kinda freaked out when I saw you two going at it in the house earlier when I came over to check on Mr. Logan - but then I listened to you all talking out here and fuck... I wish I had a friend like Mr. Logan. I mean I am straight but a friend like that would be amazing." Sebastian steps closer and onto the patio and keeps stroking himself, just watching. Jeremy speeds up a bit and, while still holding back a bit, starts to ramp up our fucking. Fuck, it is hot being watched.

"Mr. Logan, you don't mind me being here, do you?"

"Well, I guess not," I say... "If I am being honest it is kinda hot being watched! You can stay if you lose those shorts and come a bit closer!" Which he does, really fast! I mean fuck, he had already caught us, but he has caught me before and has never said anything so, I guess.

"So Coach, how does that feel? Good I bet, huh? I mean, I bet he is tight down there." Sebastian moves closer and is standing right next to us watching Jeremy, his former baseball coach, sliding in and out of me. Jeremy leans down into my ear as he goes balls deep into me.

"You good with us and the kid?" What the fuck was I doing?

"Fuck yah I am." To which Jeremy says good and stands back up and starts pounding me hard.

"Holy fuck, Mr Logan, that doesn't hurt does it? Shit, the way you are moaning, it must feel good."

I finally respond, "Sebastian, this feels amazing... my good, straight friend here has such a large dick that is fucking re-arranging my guts and it feels amazing!"

"Yah, Sebastian, see my wife and his husband don't want sex as much as we do... Logan here enjoys a long dicking that he can't get at home, and I enjoy doing a hard pounding that I can't get at home... so we help each other out."

"Fuck Jeremy,... God damn, that feels... so good! Fuck me!" I say, which, to be honest, was more of a moan and garbled than it was an expletive.

"Mr. Logan, how does my cock stack up? Am I big? I mean, I bet you know right?"

"Yah... you... have a great cock!... Not too... thick, and definitely long enough. How big is that thing?"

"I'm a solid 8" from base to tip, Mr. Logan"

"Sebastian, how many... girls have you had?" Jeremy asks between thrusts, as the kid always seemed quiet to him, but figuring with a dick like that, he must pull some nice ass from time to time. Sebastian gets all quiet and kinda pulls back...

"I haven't fucked yet, I just haven't had the chance, and the girls who have wanted to, well, everybody has fucked them. So it's just me, my hand and the internet."

I can tell looking at his dick that he is uncut, but not a huge foreskin. He has been able to keep stroking without lube. Damn, I have always been jealous of that! He does have a really nice cock.

Jeremy says, "No way... you haven't gotten your dick wet yet? Logan, you hear that? That is a crying shame! Damn, I feel for you man! Fuck, hold on a minute... I need to fire a load deep into Mr. Logan here."

Jeremy kicks up the pace and is pounding me hard. While the storm is whipping I can't muffle my groans and moans enough so I sure hope nobody ELSE is watching or hearing us, but fuck, this is hot being watched like this by this hot ass teen.

"Fuck, Coach you are going to cum inside him? Man that is so fucking hot! Damn it, I wish I had a friend like you, Mr. Logan!"

"Fuck... busting!" is all we hear from Jeremy as he grunts like an animal and delivers his third, hot and voluminous load into me in as many hours.

"Fuck Jeremy, give me that third load," nearly panting now as the wind is whipping around us non-stop and I can barely even catch my breath. "Fuck yah! Do it!" I nearly scream as Jeremy bottoms out and shoots at least 7 times inside me, and this is a huge load... I can feel him spouting out into me. Clearly, he was just as excited by the audience of his former player. Jeremy holds deep inside me, and as he is coming down from his orgasm, he just stays buried inside me.

"Yup Sebastian," struggling to catch his own breath, "my good friend here just took my third load of the night and I have to tell you it was amazing. I fired off deep inside him and it was fucking amazing. Logan, our new friend here looks to be in a really bad way... You think you could... Well you think you could help him a bit? I mean, he could likely use a good bro job like you just gave me."

"Fuck guys. OK... let me roll over." Just five short hours ago I had only been with one sex partner in the last decade; tonight, that number grows to 3, and fuck if my dick hasn't taken over all logic and thinking at this point.

"Wait, you are going to let me use your ass like Coach did, Mr. Logan?"

Laying down on my back and lifting my legs up a bit, I grab the lube and put some on my cock and then reach over to Sebastian and pull him closer to me - by his cock! "Yes, I'm going to let you use my ass, Sebastian. But this is between the three of us - NOBODY can know about this - you got that? Nobody!" I say, somewhat out of breath still.

"Oh my god, yah, I got that. Shit, I'm so fucking horny watching you guys I'm scared I will blow as soon as I slide into you," Sebastian says, looking very concerned.

"We will take our time, Sebastian, and you can have Jeremy here teach you the ropes! We don't mind pump and dumps here, but we want to enjoy it while we do it, so here, let me lube you up!" I say as I slowly stroke his cock... shit, it is a bit bigger than I thought. This is going to feel good, but damn, I bet he is going to have a hair trigger. Shit, I don't want his first time to be over too quickly. We gotta take care of his hot bean pole.

Jeremy leans in and adds, "There you go Sebastian. OK now, line up here, get on your knees and line up your cock with this hot hole! There you go, now you feel your tip right at his opening, right? You can feel the heat coming off his ass and radiating into your cock, can't you? You wanna just shove it in, don't you? Well, you can't or else this will be over before it starts. You can't just pound into anyone - especially a tight little choice ass like this one. Now, if he weren't still gaping a bit from the pounding my big cock just gave him, you would need to loosen him up a bit... here, let me show you... move over." Jeremy then moves over and comes right down to my ass and fingers me a bit. Then he leans right down and starts rimming me really well. His tongue is magic. He slowly traces the outside of my hole with his tongue then dives as deep as he can. Fuck, this man is amazing. He is doing this for my benefit, but fuck he is licking his own load out of my ass at the same time.

"See, you have to get it all ready, nice and wet. Treat your hole good so it will treat you good, you know? Now here, come back over here." He helps line Sebastian back up. "Now place the head of your cock just on the outside and push a little bit... see, your head just popped inside," Jeremy says, clearly enjoying his coaching role in this arrangement.

"Now look, he is giving you his ass - he doesn't have to do this, but he is helping you out, so you gotta make sure you let him know how thankful you are to have a friend like this that will let you do this!"

12