All Comments on 'Donald Comes to Town Ch. 03'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lovemehard2122lovemehard2122over 1 year ago

Definitely excited for chapter 4. Your stories are soooo hot I love them so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! This was so HOT my computer has smoke coming from it. If this keeps up, Logan isn't going to be able to walk. Can't wait for chapter#4 to see what happens next. MLF

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceover 1 year ago

Torn on whether I want to see Sebastian tak Jeremy's cock too.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Wow it just keeps getting hotter. Thanks can’t wait for the next chapter.

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I really loved this series of stories! My buddy always cums inside me bareback and I have had a couple of threesomes with close friends, but the only time that I have been that full of cum is the one and only time that I got gang banged.

Other than that one gang bang, I'm pretty careful about who I take it from bareback. I didn't catch anything and wont try my luck again, but it was fantastic to feel all those cock in my sloppy hole and have so many loads inside me. I remember wishing that I could have somehow been able to keep every drop inside me, none of it being forced out by the next guy and had it all inside me when it was over. It's such a turn on to have more than one guy's sperm inside you at the same time! It made me feel like such a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot. I feel like very soon Sebastian will take Jeremy’s cock in his ass, Jeremy will let Logan fuck him, and both “straight” guys will suck cock. They both seem to love the touch of cock and the taste of cum, so it’s the logical next step. Nothing really seems off limits at this point. I do wonder if Marc and Becky are going to find out now that the secret is out.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

If Logan likes to switch sometimes as he mentioned then it's about time Jeremy gets a taste of nirvana too. And while Logan is doing Jeremy it would only seem fair that Sebastian plugs Logan at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot.

It made me so hard! I’d love to see Logan get DPed by Jeremy and Sebastian before they take Sebastian mouth and ass 😍😍

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Climbing higher and higher on the heat index! Jeremy teaching Sebastian how to use Logan’s hole was not just sexy it was educational!! Seems like a spit-roast is in order? Sebastian now knows how to give it, can he take it?

parker3522parker3522over 1 year ago

Sebastian needs his big cock sucked!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I wonder how Logan can still have vanilla sex with Marc anymore after this, which is sad as he broke what he claimed in the 1st chapter. The ground is not solid to me.

Ready2Cum59Ready2Cum59over 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read is this category Having Sebastian show up was perfect.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe8 months ago

Now this is over the top!!! You’ve been reading my mind. When Sebastian show up, hard, and a virgin, I was hoping he would ask to fuck. Think I need to help out over there!

PrinceraPrincera5 months ago

This was the hottest omg I loved the kid joining and being a/ losing his VCard Tooo hot 🥵 I know it’s late but I would love to see them either DP Logan or the kid gets fuck by J while fucking Logan or maybe both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES