Donald Comes to Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Mr. Logan, you feel so fucking good on my cock," Sebastian says. He is only about two inches inside me and he holds just there.

"OK, now slowly start to slide into his hole" Jeremy says, placing his hand on Sebastian's ass and giving him a bit of a push. "Now go slow, you are pushing a hell of a piece of meat into this nice hot ass, you don't wanna hurt your bro. Logan how does that feel, man?"

"Jesus, this virgin cock is really nice, boys!" I say, thoroughly enjoying this.

"Fuck, this pussy is amazing!" Sebastian says, flippantly.

"No! Bro! This isn't a Pussy... a pussy is something completely different. This is your Bro. This is my best friend and his perfect ass. He is a guy. He is a hot man and he is helping get you off. Respect that, man," Jeremy says and looks kinda angry about this. I gotta tell you.. It was hot as hell to see him say this, stick up for me. Damn right - there is no fucking pussy here!

Sebastian is now balls deep inside me and he holds there and says "Mr. Logan, I am sorry about that. This is a great ass and thank you for letting me fuck you! Am I doing OK?"

"You are doing great, Sebastian... and drop the Mister part... I am Logan, your bro. Your friend. Now fuck me, cuz you are making me feel great. Your dick is hitting my prostate perfectly!" I say. He starts to fuck me and he isn't that bad actually. Clearly he is new to this though.

Jeremy comes up behind Sebastian and pushes him down onto me and holds all three of us together. He then says to us, "Boys, this is special. Sebastian, you can now fuck him. But watch him, see his face and make sure he is enjoying it. Don't be afraid to touch him wherever you want, again, this is your bro and you are helping each other, so if you feel like doing something, try it. Your bro will tell you if he isn't comfortable. Logan, are you good for our new friend here to pick up the pace? See, he is ready for you, Sebastian. You can speed this up."

Jeremy reaches down in between Sebastian and me and he grabs hold of my leaking and throbbing cock. I am shocked that he is doing this, but damn it is nice.

"Sebastian, look down here at Logan's cock! You are doing this to him. As good as you feel right now - you made this throbbing cock! See all this precum he is producing - here, check this." Jeremy wipes his index finger through the full puddle of precum and brings his finger up and licks it. "Jesus, this tastes good!" Sebastian didn't see what he did, so Jeremy reaches down and grabs some more of my precum and reaches around and feeds it to Sebastian. Sebastian acts like he is starving and devours it, sucking Jeremy's finger deep into his mouth which really gets Jeremy heated up and he starts stroking himself to keep pace with Sebastian's thrusting.

Right about then, a huge wind gust shoots through and knocks a big branch down into my yard; it goes almost unnoticed as the fucking has reached a whole new level.

Sebastian is panting now, he is in the zone. "Fuck guys, I'm about to bust man. Mr. Logan... shit... Logan... I'm about to bust." He looks so serious saying this to me, like he is asking to use my lawn mower, such a cute face. "Oh my god, can I bust inside you like Coach did? Cuz I'm gonna bust... I'm... "

"Fuck yes, Cum inside me... fuck yes blast me full, Bro! Give me your nut!" I barely get out but I can feel him pulsing deep inside me. Damn, this young buck is firing a gallon of spunk inside me on top of the three already swimming around up there!

Jeremy has to get in on this and he leans in and is rubbing my stomach in between Sebastian and me as Sebastian collapses on top of me and, as he does, this 18 year old jock kisses me and feeds me his tongue. Jeremy, seeing this, pushes Sebastian's head into me further. I suck Sebastian's tongue into my mouth as he is still bottomed out inside of me and still twitching.

"Fuck boys, that was so damn hot! Fuck, I need your ass again Logan - Sebastian move aside!" Sebastian pulls out of me slowly, clearly in a fog still. Jeremy comes up behind me, cock sticking out over 9" in front of him as he waves it around a bit. "Sebastian, come here! Help me slide my cock into my best bud man. Fuck yah, you can touch it. Line my cock up. Fuck yah. Now watch this, but don't do it unless you know your bro can handle it." Sebastian takes solid hold of his coach's 9" cock and lines it up perfectly with my ass.

Jeremy then pounds directly into me, one full shot, balls deep. No pause, no playing around. "You boys have me revved up and I am just gonna bust deep... fuck Sebastian, I can feel your load inside Logan. Jesus, he is full of cum! Logan, how does that feel?" Jeremy reaches down and grabs my cock and starts stroking me in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck Jeremy," I say, "you are going to make me cum, bro! Fuck here I cum... jesus you boys are fucking... ahhhhh..." I blast over my head, on my face and into my mouth.

"Jesus, that is fucking hot guys! YES, fuck him, Coach. Fuck that perfect ass!" Sebastian says, clearly coming out of his coma. He starts rubbing my load, into my chest and stomach. He then leans down and licks the cum off my cheek and gives me a quick peck on the mouth.

"Fuck, Logan, I am gonna blast you again! Fuck! Here is another load for you bro, fuck!!! Take my load bro!" Jeremy pushes deep inside me and he collapses on top of me again. He then looks into my eyes and comes in and licks up some cum I shot into my forehead and feeds it to me along with his tongue, as we fully make out with each other. He pulls back from me, realizing what he just did, and looks right into my eyes with our foreheads touching.

"I love you bro!" Jeremy says to which I respond by squeezing his cock as tight as I can in my ass.

The storm is crashing through, and we are sweating our asses off, covered in cum.

"Boys, that was a lot of fun. Let's fire up this generator and then hit the shower. Sebastian, you wanna beer? You are staying right?"

"Fuck, yah Coach!"

Jeremy slowly pulls out of me, followed by a huge belch of cum dripping out of me onto the ground... He grabs for my hand to pull me up, and as I come up, he pulls me into the biggest hug and just holds me. He whispers into my ear, "You are just the best friend I have ever had, I really love you bro! And I am not just saying that because you touch my pee pee."

Just as we hug, the storm seems to slow down. It becomes perfectly quiet again outside. Not a damn sound anywhere. No insects. No AC units chugging along. Nothing. We must be in the eye of Donald right now. Given how the storm is situated, the worst part should be over, so I walk over to the generator, turn on the propane, and click the start button as it fires up and roars to life.

Once it reaches its crescendo, I go through the house and into the garage to switch the house over to generator power and come back and shout to Jeremy - "Flip her on bro!"

The house lights up, ceiling fans and lights turn on, and I hear the AC kick on.

Grabbing three beers out of the fridge I wind my way back to the back patio door and announce, "Boys, let's hit the shower! Follow me!"

Truth be told, I have a river of cum dripping down my leg and I am in desperate need of this shower. Jeremy realizes this and points it out. "Dude, you got jizz dripping out of you!"

"Grab the swiffer and clean it up... it's YOUR load," I say to him with a chuckle.

"No it's not, the kid and I gave you our loads, they are yours now!"

-----------------------

HUGE thanks to my amazing editor for his help, friendship, and guidance - trappedinthecl0set

Part 4? Let me know if you wanna hear what happens next. Please rate this story, follow me if you want to read more about this new BroClub that is forming.

12