Donald Comes to Town Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, that feels good - do it... In for a penny and all. Fuck me... But don't fuck me like a girl all nice and gentle.. Fuck me like a man, as you and Coach fucked. Do it, I'm ready!"

"Sebastian, fuck, this will be amazing, and I will gladly do that... But know that I am not going to last too long, as your ass is perfection, and frankly, you are like a damn wet dream come true. Fuck, here we go." I slowly pull almost all the way out and then push back in, much harder than I would ever do generally in the sensual sessions I have with Marc, for the few times he let me fuck him. This was man sex. This was carnal. This was fucking amazing. I lean down and get a better hold of his legs and place both of them over my shoulders now and bend him up a bit more so that I am getting perfect penetration. This is my favorite position when I am getting railed. Deepest penetration and close enough to watch each other's faces.

"Well boys, what do we have here?" Jeremy says as he walks into the bedroom and takes off his tented basketball shorts to show he is boned entirely up. "Fuck yeah, Logan, you showing him the ropes here? Seb, how does that feel having your bro deep inside you like that?"

"Coach, I had to try it; it feels so different... so good... ugnnn ugnnn yah, Bro, fuck me. Fuck me, bro!" Sebastian is dripping like a faucet now onto his stomach and having Jeremy back here watching me fuck... showing him that I am good at this. He reaches back behind me and rubs my asshole, feeling me flexing as I pound back and forth. I'm getting closer and closer to unloading in this hot ass teen below me. Jeremy is hornier than I have ever seen before... and he gets up behind me and pushes me down onto Sebastian, raising my ass up as well. He gets down there and wets up my ass with his tongue. I hear him pop the top on the lube and take some and lube up his cock. I am looking right into Sebastian's eyes and we are so close, our faces pushed together, and he just leans in and kisses me, full on while he is looking in my eyes. My eyes go large as Jeremy goes balls deep inside me with one push.

Fuck, this is the hottest fuck I have ever had. I am only a few strokes away from blasting Seb full of my load. Jeremy is a machine and just opens up, fucking me like an animal. He is pounding into me hard, so much so that it is causing me to pound into Sebastian.

"Fuck boys, I am about to bust. Sebastian, I am going to bust inside you bro. Fuck, here I cum!" I swear I pass out for a minute as I blast a huge volley of cum into this hot stud beneath me. Jeremy keeps railing me as he reaches down and puts his hand on Sebastian's head. He keeps pounding into me and I am getting super sensitive, and in one of Jeremy's out strokes, my cock comes out of Sebastian.

Sebastian then says something really quietly and I look down at him quizzically. "You OK?" I say to my new friend.

"Yah, fuck I am great. Coach, I want your load too. You gotta give me your load too. If I am going to have done this, I don't want any regrets. Fuck me, Coach!"

I sort of begin to roll out of the way and Jeremy pulls out of me, which, frankly, I hate. I really wanted another one of his nuts! But this could be hot too. Jeremy looks at me as if to ask me for permission and I smile at him, take him by his cock, and pull him up so he can take my position. I keep one of Sebastian's legs over my shoulder so we are all sandwiched together and I take hold of Jeremy's cock and line it up with Sebastian's no longer virgin hole as he slowly starts to push into Seb. After Jeremy passes the halfway point, I see Seb's eyes get wide. Jeremy is, in fact, bigger than either of us, and Seb is learning that the hard way.

Jeremy doesn't hold off. As he is pushing into him he says, "Seb, you are a man and a man can take this. You are a man taking a man's cock. Let it feel good. Enjoy this. Fuck, you are so fucking tight around my cock. Watching you boys go at it has me on a hair trigger, and I am going to flood you with my load. Is that OK, Seb? Can your coach flood your guts with his load as two men should be able to do?"

"Fuck Coach, cum in me! I can still feel Logan's load in me, and I want yours too! I want to make you feel as good as Logan does, Coach! Fuck me!"

Jeremy lasts a minute longer, pushing in one last time and bottoming out inside of Sebastian, where he fires off at least 6 times by my count. I reach for Sebastian's cock just as he begins to fire a huge load, hitting himself and Jeremy in the face. I lean in and begin licking the loads off each of them, ending each with a sloppy kiss.

"Fuck boys, you are fucking amazing. This is the best hurricane ever!" I say as we all collapse on the bed and we snuggle up to each other.

Jeremy comes up behind me and big spoons me as I wrap my arms around Sebastian and big spoon him. I can't help but think this is just too damn good. Soon I hear Jeremy start to snore lightly in my ear as I drift off to sleep, being held super tight by him. I pull Sebastian in even tighter, and we all drift off to sleep as Donald begins to move out of town.

----------------------------------------

HUGE thanks to my friend trappedinthecl0set who also is my editor and advisor - it has been a joy to "remaster" these stories together to edit them, clarify and punch of the hot stuff.

Part 5? Let us know if you wanna hear what happens next. Please slap on 5 stars rating and favorite this story and don't forget to drop us a comment or send us a private note! I respond to all private notes!

12