Donald Comes to Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck bro, cum inside him! Get your nut, fuck him!" Andre is clearly enjoying this, this energy is intoxicating.

"Fuck yah... here I cum guys... I'm gonna fire deep inside him!" Jeremy grabs my hands and interlocks our fingers as he fires deep inside me. I can feel every single pulse of his cock as he fires yet another load inside me. He holds my hands tightly. He leans up to me, letting go of one of my hands and grabs my head and pulls me into a fucking hot, deep kiss where he sucks my tounge into his mouth.

"Fuck, you guys are kissing too! Guys that was so fucking hot. Damn you guys are lucky! Shit, I need to go into the bathroom and fire off a load myself!" Andre says as he strokes his cock a bit more, rubbing more of his precum into his dick, clearly he is dripping quite a lot.

"Andre you are in on the secret now, a member of our brotherhood, you don't have to go and hide in the bathroom to get your nut. Stay right here, Logan give him some lube, his cock is dripping but he could still use some lube." Jeremy says as he still has his cock deep inside me. It's so fucking hot that he doesn't rush to pull out of me, fuck. I grab the bottle of lube, pour some into my hand to warm it up and then slide my hand over Andre's cock.

"Dude, you are so fucking thick I can't even get my fingers closed around your cock! Fuck this is a great cock!" I say as I slowly stroke him and lube him up at the same time.

"Fuck guys, this is the first time a guy has ever touched my cock except for my doctor! Fuck that feels good!" Andre says as he leans back a bit and enjoys my stroking.

"It feels good, huh, Andre? Damn you have a great cock. Damn that thing would stretch me out! Fuck, look at this thing Jeremy!" I say as I keep stroking him.

"Andre, I am gonna start going soft here in a few seconds and Logan hates for my load to slip out of him too soon. After that pounding I just gave him and since I am still deep inside him, he is going to be gaping a bit. Why don't you let him grab a seat on your lap really quick. You would be helping him keep my load inside him, and well he really does like getting stretched out." Jeremy says as he reaches down and starts stroking me. "Besides, Andre, Logan hasn't cum yet and that just doesn't seem right. You should help him get off, help your friend here. Besides, I would love to see that huge cock going into my best friend here."

"Fuck, would you Andre? Can I take a seat on that beautiful cock of yours?" He seems a bit unsure of this and scared he may back out of this. I quickly add, "What's the difference between what I am doing with my hand right now and what I will be doing with my ass in just a minute from now? Three dudes helping each other through a dry spell, right?" I say clearly with lust in my voice. I really want his thick cock inside me!

"You guys are too much," Andre says. "Fuck, alright! Yes, get over here. Damn I wanna feel what you feel like inside!"

I slowly pull off Jeremy's cock and hop onto Andre's lap and start to tease his dripping cock around the entrance to my ass. Andre is hard as a rock, and thicker than I have ever felt. This is going to take some work, and damn I love being stretched so this is going to be fun. I slide down and his head pops inside of me - both of our eyes lock with each other.

"Logan, fuck you are so tight. Dude, I am inside you! FUCK, I am inside another dude! Damn this feels amazing!" Andre says as I slide down further on his cock, and boom he hits my prostate hard. I hold right there and take a few mini strokes of his cock to help me get opened up enough to be able to take his thick base. I steel myself and slide down a bit further getting to the thickest part of his cock which is just about half way down. Feeling so good but so full, he has filled me like never before as I take the rest of it and bottom out on him. He is balls deep inside me. This nearly knocks the breath out of me, I may have rushed just how fast I took this monster.

"Fuck, Andre, you are balls deep inside of me. How do I feel bro? Better than jerking off huh?" I say as I am full of Andre right now. Jeremy leans in and watches us, leaning down to watch Andre's ass splitter slide deeper inside of me. He reaches down and feels my hole wrapping around Andre, feeling Andre's cock as he starts to pull out of me only to slide back in.

"Logan, you feel so fucking good. This is completely different than fucking pussy, fuck this is so damn hot. I can't believe you are letting me do this!" Andre says as he begins pistoning in and out of me as I can feel Jeremy down there feeling around my hole and stroking Andre all at the same time.

"Andre this is so fucking hot! Dude it's nice, tight and warm in there isn't it? I bet you can feel my hot load inside there with you, huh? Damn, this is so hot. Logan this feels good doesn't it bro? You feel good getting stretched like this don't you?" Jeremy says clearly with a deep lust in his voice.

"Fuck yah, I do Jeremy. Fuck he feels so good inside me. Damn both of you guys do!" I moan as Andre just keeps pumping into me. This is clearly getting Jeremy off. Much like when Sebastian was pumping inside me, it gets him off while he watches other guys fuck me. And I am turned on when Jeremy watches, I wanna make him proud of me in some sort of weird way.

Jeremy gets down on the floor so he can get a closer look at the action, and he grabs the lube and starts sliding a finger up alongside Andre's ample cock sliding up inside me too. Jeremy grabs Andre's hand and places some lube on it and then takes Andre's hand and places it on my cock and starts stroking me. Andre keeps up the effort stroking me as he keeps rhythm with my ass. Jeremy returns his attention down to my ass and Andre's cock. He wraps his and around Andre's cock and slides two fingers inside of me while Andre's cock pushes inside. He hears me begin to moan as this is next level here.

Jeremy says, "That feels good Logan, doesn't it. You like being really stretched don't you?" as he keeps up the focus on my ass and then pushes me down onto Andre where Andre just starts kissing me. Fuck this hot, hung straight guy is fucking me, NOW he is kissing me. Fuck this is so damn hot!

I feel something different now, a huge stretching feeling. Fuck, Jeremy is pushing his cock inside with Andre's! Fuck! I am being double fucked! FUCK this hurts! FUCK I don't know if I can do this.

"Oh fuck, Jeremy! That is too much!" I say, not knowing if I should like this or not, but my body begins betraying me as I back up on both of them hard.

FUCK with both these huge boys inside me, my hole is hurting from the stretching but the feeling of being so full, of having all this masculine, straight man cock inside my little ass is triggering just about every nerve ending in my body. I can barely catch my breath as Jeremy, seemingly with the better leverage, starts fucking me... fucking us with his cock. Damn that must feel so good for Andre having that hard, pulsing cock sliding so tightly against his while being held so tightly by my ass. Fuck this hurts and feels so fucking good all at the same time!

"Feel that Andre? My cock is in Logan with yours. We are brothers now! Fuck this is so fucking tight. Fuck I can feel your cock sliding up inside him, Andre!" Jeremy moans, clearly deep in lust.

Andre says, "Fuck, you guys, this is too much! I am going to cum! Logan, can I cum inside you? Please say I can cum inside you cuz here I cum! FUCK!"

"Yes, cum inside me Andre!" I say as I feel him pumping inside me with a clearly huge load!

"FUCK! I can feel you shooting Andre! Fuck you are covering my cock in your cum Andre! Fuck this is hot! YES, Shit I am going to cum again! Fuck here I cum!" Jeremy plunges deep inside me. Andre's cock is so big it just stays inside me and Jeremy fires off another rather large load - I feel a satisfying fullness, considering I already had a large load from him inside me.

This all sets me over the edge and I fire off a huge load all over Andre's chest and lean in and begin kissing him again. Deep inside our french kiss with battling tongues, I seem like I just keep cumming.

Fuck, what great friends I have.

----------------------------------------

PLEASE take a quick minute and give us 5 stars and favorite this story! It would help us sooo much and We love hearing from you so leave us a comment below too!

HUGE thanks to my amazing editor for his help, friendship, and guidance - trappedinthecl0set it has been a joy to "remaster" these stories working together to edit them, clarify and punch of the hot stuff.

Part 6? Let us know if you wanna hear what happens next. Please rate and favorite this story and drop us a comment or send us a private note (I really love private notes!)!

12