All Comments on 'Donald's Harem'

by Inkhorn

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
Great Start!

This could have gone into a very good story. The setup was great but then it ended...

Thank you for writing and posting here.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Fear would make it impossible to get it up without assistance.

And frankly, what kind of sick bitch would do that to the husband she loves? Why would 5 women join in to rape a man and risk getting pregnant? What happens to their relationship when the actual husband either had to raise another mans kid or calls the cops because he was drugged, restrained and raped?

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Six is not lucky

Great ending, I do want more.

I was wondering what a cage would feel like. How would any man withst

blue_chrysanthemumblue_chrysanthemumover 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

This story has some real potential. I love stories the guy ends up getting naked in front of a bunch of hot women and gets all embarrassed. I just hope it doesn't get too painful for the poor guy or it might stop being funny.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
4

Carry on with part 2, U ain’t just plain bob.... only he gets that latitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic unfinished stupidity

Maybe his wife was willing to risk her freedom but you really think all the rest of the women were willing to risk theirs? Because unless they kill him and successfully dispose of his body, after he's free he's going to immediately call the police. For several reasons. The first was to report his rape. The second was to set himself up for a divorce in which he keeps ALL the marital assets.The women are going to prison. It's only a matter of how long. Whichever woman rats the others out first gets the lightest sentence. The cops take Hubby to a hospital and run a rape kit and a tox screen. His wife and her accomplices go down for illegally drugging him (tox screen shows the drugs), assault, battery, illegal restraint (abrasions and welts show the straps. Bruising around his mouth show the gag), sexual assault, spousal abuse and probable sodomy. They're going away for 20 years. He's going to keep everything in the divorce since his wife will be in prison having committed multiple felonies. And she'll enjoy the company of Big Bertha as she gets used and abused. This was simply horrible. And you knew it. Leaving something like this unfinished is unforgivable. What a waste of time.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Hope she enjoys prison

Kidnapping is bad,mmkay

InkhornInkhornover 4 years agoAuthor
To the last Anonymous

Usually I refrain from replying to comments because it’s doubtful the person I’m addressing ever comes back to see it, but in this case?

You know something? You’re right. Realistically, that’s exactly what might happen. And might happen yet! Or maybe not. A great deal of sexual violence against males is never reported or taken seriously. Future installments (if I do any for this story) may touch upon those very issues.

But as I mentioned at the start, this was just a quick little thing. You’re taking it far more seriously than it’s intended to be. I’m sorry that someone hurt you at some point in your life to leave you lashing out at a tiny bit of fantasy, and I hope you find joy in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

That's all....

Thanks!

More please.

RKreaderRKreaderover 4 years ago
Re: last anonymous

Anon has some reasonable suggestions. I would at very least expect wifey to find, in the morning, a smashed cage on her pillow and his closet empty. She challenged him to determine who would be in charge, after all! Let us know if chapter 2 is in the works, or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting start , but...

Not enough background given to show a reason for this. Wives unhappy with their spouses, sure. We're the couple struggling for dominance in the relationship ? Just the beginnings of a story which could go on so many ways. Having read your other stories, albeit a small sampling , I see that heart is important.

I have always felt reading stories on this site that the use of drugs , and date rape drugs , to loosen someone's inhibitions , is wrong . But presented cavalierly. Her it serves as a useful device to have the husband entering a confusing dilemma he can neither admit he desires not fears. The pact is sealed without his consent. Yet the end result is an opportunity presented in many erotic tales ; to be experiencing multiple sexy partners with the wife's permission , and even complicity.

Each woman s experience a separate erotic moment , if you trust it will not go over the edge to humiliation and degradation.

It is a strong fantasy, but also includes the hint that this is just one stop in a road trip of wives through their unsatisfied lovers. So, even though he can't approve or disagree with this deal , his wife may go on to the other men.... As their wives or women are doung. If this has been a consensual arrangement, it could fall under the category of being careful for what you wish. But he has no choice , but to try his best to "win" this challenge.

Interesting start. I hope you finish it. Maybe even figure out what she implied by here statement of control. Let me know if you read this. Or if you write more. rickbogaert@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The marriage is dead no matter what happens

she drugged him, gagged him, restrained him, basically helps rape him, then wants to be in control of the marriage. What if she is angry one day, drugs him, castrates him? Can he ever trust her after this night? Also the implication was made that in the future all 6 wives would do the same to the other husbands. Who wants their wife out fucking around with 5 other men? My question is, after he gets loose, will he shoot all 6 women? 1*

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Nice Start

But you need to tell how does it go for Donald. and does he get away from a seriously wacked women. Who think humiliating him will solve every thing.

tech4fun99tech4fun99about 4 years ago
OMG This sounds awesome!

Please get the rest of this story posted!! I'm stoked to read it. I'd LOVE for all the women to lick him to the edge of orgasm repeatedly, driving him MAD with frustration. One fucking him another down licking his balls while the rest whisper dirty things in his ears trying to make him lose, while running their tongues over his ears and face.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I don't know how he could hold out for all six of them. On the other hand he probably has to pee by now, just give a nice hard squirt at the wife to tell her how he feels.

Also, bolt cutters are a wonderful thing when it comes to chastity cages. And even if he doesn't do that, why the heck should he do whatever they want?

I mean, he might enjoy it. But the wife is assuming an awful lot. She could be playing with fire, if there are additional chapters coming maybe a more detailed filling out of the characters' personalities would be in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ANONYMOUS 02/17/20 GOT IT RIGHT........

To be drugged, abused and raped is no way to revitalize a marriage. Especially since bringing other people into the relationship without his input is infidelity pure and simple. She has no respect for him whatsoever. If these other women are what she presents them as, wives also in stable marriages, then she intends to fuck any least 5 other men. Perhaps even spending an entire weekend being the sex slave of anyone who wins this sick challenge. This "marriage" is over by the unilateral actions of this stupid, selfish slut.

tech4fun99tech4fun99over 3 years ago
I don't get it...

I don't understand why people leave comments as if this actually happened, and how it would affect a real life marriage?? It's a STORY! jeez people lighten up. I am VERY interested in how it goes. They should all work together at the same time to edge him dozens of times before they let him blow. And his orgasm at that point is so powerful he passes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good choice not putting in much thought to finish this story

Whatever you wrote 1/3 of readers if not all would have hated it.

The plot setup is a fantasy with no place in reality. For me in the MC’s place bound and gagged is not erotic so the harem cannot cause an unwilling male to climax.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Excellent recipe for divorce

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

No place in reality, no guy could last with woman enticing him let alone 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sucks!

Divorce would be too good for her.

I’m of a mind that a one way trip to a deep lake with weights would be appropriate.

Bill

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

Interesting, but if this end in seomthing other that divorce I would be really dissapointed with him.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Would have awarded at least 4 *, but you stopped too soon.

carvohicarvohiover 2 years ago

Silly, I still gave it a five.

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, drugging her husband. Forcibly restraining him against his will. Putting his dick in a cock cage. This does not, even deserve a “1”. It deserves a call to 911, and jail time for the bitches. And divorce for the wife.

I know you have only written a couple stories, but pleeeze try some realism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does he know who each of these criminals are ? If not, can he beat their names and addresses out of his wife ?

Drugged and about to be sexually assaulted ? Also, "drugging" someone can easily be fatal.

Perhaps he's a wimp. Or perhaps some sexual predators will understand "disproportionate reprisal."

Oh, well, you put it into the right category, cheers for that much. Had you written a history of interplay between them, rather than an assault, it might have been interesting. Better luck next time.

Janrene3Janrene3over 2 years ago

To tech4fun99

Its true its only a story (I hope), but if someone out there thinks drugging and then raping is “fun”; then we as a society are worse off!

Slowly, one small step at the time, perhaps some individual might think: “hey, that was a great way to pursuade him/her!”

If only there has been a description, that in some of the couples talks, he has hinted, it could be fun to be dominated by all the wiwes in the area - well, then he might have consented to be tied up, and THEN the other women could have shown themselves i.ex.

No, the drug and a “real” rape is not a thing to indulge in - even in a story! In my opinion, of course.

And please note: I’m not personally offended per se. I just really believe, stories like these, slowly, one tiny step at the time, undermines people’s morally compas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever the outcome is of this “contest” is not so much the question. More important is the question how many women are going to survive or not be heavily mutilated after this enraged husband is released.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

I don't get it. I see why it got such low marks. It feels half-assed and unfinished. You're left wondering where the author is going with this but realize it doesn't matter since it could have gone any where just like any unfinished story would.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Good start, otherwise just a teaser.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Setting aside most everything else, I'm surprised he didn't focus more on the part where they were going to use the same procedure on the other husbands/boyfriends.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

DIVORCE and PRISON for wife as soon as he gets released!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Be warned wives, husbands, friends & relatives.

Don't even dream, contemplate ever drugging someone to put them in your power.

Tied down & gagged, there is a 20& chance they would chole and die before waking.

If they survive you will have PERMANENTLY

destroyed there trust in such everyday things like accepting food or drink from you or your family & friends. ONCE BITTEN, FOREVER SHY.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

If me they better never let me loose or all of the ladies would regret it. and wife would never be able to sleep again. And would find her shit burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not only was it too short to be fun to read, but cut off before the story could gain any momentum 1 ⭐️

Bill S.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

What a crap situation. Obviously can’t do anything while tied up. Wait till you’re free and seek revenge on them all. Including the wife. Divorce her and cause all the others to be divorced. Wreak havoc.

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

Okay this is an interesting opening for a story. It is extremely light on character background. There’s no sense of what dynamics are involved in this relationship prior to this event. No understanding why the wife and her friends are taking this action other than “You know how the counselor said we should spice things up a bit, Donald? That we should be more spontaneous? I thought I’d surprise you with something a little different.” which does not justify this level of abuse.

Regarding how these women may try to get Donald to cum, I can see a variety of ways the wife’s friends might use to make him orgasm. And also several situations where Donald loses and wins. However, unless the drugs, restraints, sexual assault, etc are not addressed then it becomes a non-consent story which will not be accepted by the majority in the LW category

That said, I think it would be a good idea to send this to Randi and see if she can get a bunch of the top LW authors to write alternative endings

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is no harem. No consent was given. All six should be arrested, prosecuted, and sentenced to prison…IF he survives his ordeal! This story might have been better named, “Donald’s Dilemma “. I’m not a fan of non-consensual literature, even fantasy. One star ⭐️ for this one.

NallusNallus10 months ago

Agree w/ another here 8 months ago. "What a crap situation."

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio7 months ago

I realize it’s in non-consent, but putting that aside, it’s not erotic and it’s far from finished. One star.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

where the hell is the rest of it ???

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

Short story with no character development. What is his wife's problem ? She defintely has one. A big one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

so where's the story? 1*

RimmerdalRimmerdal3 months ago

. “Some of my friends are having the same problems with their husbands and boyfriends, you see. Things getting stale, getting comfortable, not making any progress... and Jill had the best idea ever. WE'RE TRYING IT ON YOU FIRST.”

Says it all.

Up to y'all to read the rest and figure how bad it is going to get.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So far she’s earned an immediate divorce. Once when I was in my 20’s I was with a group of friends in a compound In Kingston Jamaica. One of the available women came up to my table, opened my fly and started to masturbate me. I wasn’t interested in sex with her so I remained totally soft & small. In this scenario I would have won & turned down the harem. Or even interested in fucking any of her group. 1 star.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If they're lucky, they might be left alive. But they'll never rape anyone again as long as they live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkhorn@Inkhorn
447 Followers
A broken writer trying to find their way again. Happily married, not looking for anything on the side, just trying to find a lost spark of inspiration and maybe a bit of social validation. Current status? Indefinite Hiatus. Lots of ideas, little time. Stories: - Donald’s Ha...