Done Waiting Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you're ok. I was trying to think what kind of story I would tell the EMTs if you didn't recover."

"Fucked senseless. I'll bet they'd gather a group of young residents to learn from my case. 'This poor young woman was nearly fucked to death. Let that be a lesson to you all.'"

He plants another kiss on my nipple.

"Do I have a tight pussy?"

He laughs.

"I'm serious. That's what guys talk about, isn't it? 'She's got a really tight pussy.'"

"Maybe some guys. Not me. You do know, I hope, that I wouldn't tell anyone about what we do together. I would never do that."

"I believe you. But I've had two kids, you know. I'm not young anymore."

"Your pussy is outrageously and exquisitely tight. Your pussy fits me perfectly. It's amazing."

He slips a finger inside of me and slowly moves it in and out, in, out.

"Todd would rather fuck me in the ass."

He stops.

"I think it's some kind of macho thing. Sex is about power for him, about conquest, humiliation. He says I'm tighter back there, which of course is true. I think he just doesn't like to look at me. There's no lovemaking in it, just force, pain and getting off."

"I'm sorry, Rachel."

His finger is moving again, and I feel his thumb rubbing lightly over my clit.

"I love the look on your face when you come. I love giving you that look. So much pleasure. I'll tell you a secret. I've never done anal, not ever. Maybe I was curious about it, but it seems somewhat painful for the woman, and I couldn't get any pleasure out of causing my lover pain."

I kissed him for that. Kissed him, reached for his cock, began thinking about doing it all over again. He started growing in my hand. No pain; pure pleasure.

"What time is it?"

"Oh... 2:35 or so."

"2:35! Shit! How long was I out?"

"Maybe an hour."

"Shit! I have to go. I've got to meet with a teacher at the school at 3. Shit, I'm sorry, we'll have to continue this later."

"I can promise we'll continue this later, Rachel."

We got dressed in a hurry. I thought about showering, but I wanted his scent to linger on me for the rest of the day, so I just pulled on my clothes.

We kissed again in the foyer, a soft kiss this time, but a lingering kiss. Then he drove me back to his office where I picked up my bike and rode off to school.

***

I got a few more texts from her at random times over the next few days. Naturally, we were both hot for each other. Thursday night she asked if I'd meet her at a local park. Seems there's a ramada in one corner that isn't often used, somewhat secluded down a trail that heads off who-knows-where.

Nine-thirty Friday morning I was sitting at a picnic table under the shade, waiting. It was a pleasant morning, low 70's, the park was pretty empty. Birds chirping, bees buzzing. And down the trail a ways came an apparition in yellow pushing a bicycle.

She had on a bright yellow sun dress that flowed with the breeze. The morning sun outlined her sexy legs through the thin cotton. Buttons all the way down the front, the top three open. Stunning.

"Wow."

"You like?"

"Wow."

She propped the bike against a corner of the shelter and did a quick twirl, which lifted the hem of the dress and showed off her shapely, tanned legs. Then she stepped over to me. I put my hands around her waist, reached up and gave her a kiss. Her lips were warm. Her smile was happy and carefree.

I was sitting backwards on the picnic bench. She stepped forward, lifted one leg over the bench, then the other, and settled into my lap. Wiggled a bit to get as close as she could. And then we kissed.

No hurry this time. Beautiful woman, beautiful day, no cares, nothing on our minds except each other. We kissed gently, tenderly, not to get anywhere, but just because it felt so damned good. Every so often I would kiss her cheeks, her ears, her neck, and would nuzzle her along the shoulders before returning to her welcoming lips. We may have kissed for 30 or 40 minutes. Time stopped, it not serving any real purpose in a situation like that.

She had her arms around my neck, I had my hands in her hair. At some point I started caressing her back and discovered she was bra-less. Needing to verify what my fingers were telling me, I undid one more button on her dress and slipped my hands inside, letting my palms graze over the soft skin of her breasts and the erect skin of her nipples. She kissed me harder as I started to play.

I pulled her more tightly against me. The growing heat from her pussy was radiating through my jeans. I withdrew my right hand from her breast and wrapped it around her left knee, then began searching higher along the outside of her thigh until I discovered her bare ass. No underwear. God help me.

She giggled. I quickly moved both hands under her round tush, took a double handful, and pulled her in tightly against me. She started moving slightly, humping me, making me harder than I already was. Then she reached down, unbuckled my belt, worked my zipper down, and forced one small hand inside of my clothes until she found my cock. There wasn't much room, but she squeezed, and chuckled, and kissed me even harder.

She broke off our kiss and looked all around our surroundings. Not a soul in sight. I knew what she was thinking. Hoped I did, anyway. She stood up, bent over and took my cock in her mouth, just briefly, just for fun.

"Push your pants down."

I didn't hesitate. Sat back down on the bench on my bare ass.

She lifted her dress to her waist. I reached out for her pussy and stroked her a few times, spreading her wetness around. Licked my fingers off. Nectar of the gods.

She stepped back over the bench seat and lowered herself down, steadily and slowly, until my cock was just touching her entrance. Then she dropped the fabric of her dress, put her hands on my shoulders, and impaled herself on me.

We started moving. I cupped her ass and helped her move up and down. Each time she lifted off of me, a cool breeze slightly chilled my wet cock, before she dropped down and engulfed me again. The birds chirped, the bees buzzed, and her pussy and my penis added quiet little squishy sounds to the world around us. I imagined rabbits, birds, and deer quietly walking up to the edge of the shelter to watch the humans get it on.

Neither of us hurried. In fact, neither of us seemed in any particular rush to get to an orgasm this time. Instead, we just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. In and out, up and down, liquid heat, morning breezes, kissing, hugging, loving each other.

At some point, I unbuttoned my shirt, opened her dress some more, and pulled her to me. Needed to feel her breasts against my chest. Needed to feel her soft skin against mine. We probably could have stripped completely naked, but there was something even more erotic about making love half-clothed. From a distance and a casual glance, we might have just looked like a couple of young lovers. From close up, we were coupled almost as one, working together, moving in unison, sweating together, leading each other in an erotic dance. And the music was building. The band was reaching a crescendo. Our rhythm was getting a little frenetic. The big finish was just a few notes away.

"Now, Mark! Come in me. Come with me. Now, Mark! I'm ready!"

"Me, too. I'm going to fill you up, you sexy woman."

And we both let go. Her pussy flooded down on my cock as I hosed a spray of semen deep inside of her. We both shook. We grunted and groaned. We pressed ourselves against each other as tightly as we could. My hands squeezed the muscles of her ass cheeks, which flexed and pushed back against my grip as her pussy spasmed and trembled with that delightful release.

We collapsed against each other, each of us resting our heads on the other's shoulders. We were gasping for breath. I could feel her heart hammering against my rib cage. Her face was flushed. Her forehead was covered in a sheen of perspiration. I hated to think what I might look like.

She wiggled her hips against mine, pulled her head back and looked deeply into my eyes. I gazed back into the depths and saw pure love, pure delight, pure satisfaction.

We kissed again for several minutes. Then we heard voices. Several voices some distance away, but coming our direction, from the right, from the hiking trail that went past the ramada. I lifted her off of me. She refastened her buttons while I pulled up and buttoned my pants. She was dripping, of course. I carry a handkerchief in my pocket, so I carefully unfolded it, lifted her dress, and cleaned off her drenched pussy and thighs as best I could. Refolded the cloth and was about to put it back in my pocket when she placed her hands over it, raised her eyebrows, then took it as a souvenir.

We sat back down side by side just a few seconds before a small group of hikers came into view. They greeted us, we greeted them, they moved on and I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

We sat that way silently for quite awhile, then I walked her back down the trail to the ladies' room where she cleaned up and changed back into her bike clothes.

When she was ready, we risked a kiss out in the open. It was the right way to close off a perfect morning.

She breathed in deeply, then exhaled slowly.

"The more I get of you, the more I want from you. I think I've become addicted to you, Mark."

"I certainly hope so. That means we'll get to do this again, right?"

"Oh, yes. Count on it, you sweet man. You better rest up."

12