Donkey Boy William Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Monica's eyes, what made Jacky so desirable was the ten pounds of excess weight that had gathered around her midriff. She carried it well. Sometimes an imperfection can make something perfect, and Monica thought Jacky was perfect. She appealed to two different themes, the most obvious one being the MILF angle, but Monica thought she could hold her own as an equal among younger players. 'C'mon, she'd say', if you asked her, 'Jacky's fucking stacked'. And her boobs were even more appealing when encased behind a bra; that sat nicely in their harness. The combination of breast and bra was a science and an art, one which Donkey Productions had no peer. It was a strong fetish, Donkey had cultivated it, and Jacky fit the mode.

Still naked, Yuri stood next to Jacky. She knew that on a Donkey Production video shoot there would be lots of cocks on display, and she had seen a lot of them in her life, which is why perhaps that his unusually distinctive penis escaped her notice.

The same cannot be said for the other woman, Sydney, for she was already familiar with Yuri, even if indirectly. Yanka had told her about him. Sydney was training to be a domme, working under the tutelage of Yanka. Whereas Yanka came from Moldavia, Sydney claimed to be from Serbia, although she spoke with a mid-western accent. But we digress.

Yanka told Sydney how one of her clients, Yuri, liked being rammed with a dildo so much that he'd often cum without his penis even being touched. Sydney would like to try that out for herself, but she'd be happy to work with anyone and do anything. And why not, she was being paid five hundred dollars for the day, which was more than what Monica thought she was worth. But Monica had agreed to it for two reasons, the first of course being that Yanka had suggested it and, Yanka, engaged to Tim, who was a shareholder, had clout. But Yanka also happened to be the sleaziest, sluttiest, sexiest, and most talked about actress that ever appeared before the Donkey camera. Her scenes on the website got a lot of hits. If Yanka thought she was worth five hundred dollars then it was so written.

Jane eyed Sydney warily. It wasn't so much the black leather bra, combined with black satin panties that made her uneasy; it was her height. Sydney was over six feet tall, six-foot-one, to be exact. She had an athletic physique that suggested she could have been a volleyball or basketball player. She had extremely long legs, hence the source of Jane's wariness. Jane's legs were her most prized possession - along with her amber pubic hair - and she didn't take kindly to competition.

But Sydney was not an elegant six-foot-one. She did not utilize her height in a stately or regal manner. She came across as somewhat geeky; ungainly, clumsy, lacking in confidence, unsure how take advantage of her most valuable asset. She was also rather plain looking. Her long, light brown hair was parted in the middle and hung limply down both sides of her head. Her face, while unblemished, showed signs of recent acne, and she wore eyeglasses, nerdy eyeglasses. She did have cute dimples that came to the forefront when she smiled, and that was another asset.

Sydney also wore contact lenses, but not today. But for some reason, the glasses seemed to work. They completed her look. The initial assumption was that her geekiness would be the selling point, but Monica knew Yanka, and her referral suggested to Monica that if used correctly, Sydney might just soar. She was training to be a domme, so why not get her into her comfort zone, and see what unfolds. Poor, poor James, she thought. Sydney was going to lay a serious ass whipping him today. Good thing he didn't know the script in advance.

Sydney was a junior at UCLA and looking for a part-time job when she met Yanka. Once she found out what Yanka did, and how much it paid, Sydney signed up. A dominatrix? Sure, why not. A woman her size is already seen as a domme, without even trying to be. Most men are intimated by women taller than themselves, so why not exploit it. The only men she seemed to attract were ones who either had an Amazonian fetish or science nerds who had the same college classes as her, and neither interested her. Despite her appearance, Sydney wasn't athletic, and her main interests were biochemistry and biology. Her lifestyle screamed out that she was a nerd, so why not try something different, new and exciting?

Sydney was either hit or miss. Some men saw the plain face and couldn't get past it. Others were put off by her height and her ungainliness. But if one took the time to savor her, Sydney could be better appreciated, like a bottle of fine wine. Her body was in perfect condition, her smile was enchanting, and she was highly intelligent, in a scientific sort of way. It takes a confident man to be attracted to a woman who could kick the crap out of them, and Donkey men were nothing if not confident. Monica was hoping that Sydney was a boner-inducer, because she had long-term plans for her.

"Moni, do we really need to go back into the sauna? Look at me? I'm fucking wasted. It's an inferno in there. It's only a ten second scene."

"Well, we could do a voiceover to explain how they get to their knees."

"I like that better," Jane said. "We don't need to see the men getting dragged out."

"Okay by me."

"Good." Jane walked to the entrance to the sauna and bellowed. "Come on out of there, you fucking pervs, we're done in there. Take your dicks out of each other's ass and get the hell out here."