Donkey Boy William Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But back to Howard and his majestic erection. Jane felt a pair of eyes bearing down on her, and she assumed it was James the pervert. Imagine her surprise when she saw it was Howard. Jane was the source of his arousal, and she didn't know whether to be flattered or repulsed. So he too was a dirty, filthy perv. She debated whether to reward him with a panty flash, but there were no thoughts of a new stable boy. Not as long as Donkey Dan was handy.

"Now listen to me dickheads." Jane was talking to six naked men, dripping wet, bossing them around, watching to see who was fixated on her thighs. She knew from experience that men were more likely to take orders from a woman if they were naked. A clothed woman had power over a naked man, and if she could taunt them by appearing as unavailable eye-candy, so much the better. It increased her power. A naked man had nowhere to hide his arousal, or lack of, subjecting himself to the female's mercy. If mother could see me now, she thought, but remembering her mother, Jane's brain quickly moved on.

"Now listen to me dickheads. I want you to run through the door. I'm looking for butt shots. Once you get outside you can stop, and we'll resume filming out there. Got it? Oh yeah, don't act goofy if you see any women. We don't wanna scare them away...I'm talking to you, Jimmy-boy. Remember, drooling is never pretty."

The itinerary seemed simple enough: homo, jerk-off, threesomes. Darryl was waiting with whistle around his neck and ribbon around his cock when the men got to the pool. On another man's cock the ribbon might not have worked, but on Darryl's it did. The ribbon wouldn't fall off, it would adorn rather than conceal, and it would draw attention to his prized possession. What was not to like? And after a few minutes of standing around and talking, or better phrased perhaps as a few minutes of male genitalia being filmed in all its sizes, shapes and interactions - foreplay Donkey-style - Darryl excused himself and left. The hook was that after the coach leaves the men on their own, they start going homo instead of swimming.

"Are you ready, Jimmy," Jane asked? "It's time to pay your dues." She cackled with delight as he resigned himself to his fate. They had hinted at a butt-fuck yesterday, so he sort of knew it was coming. Looking at the bright side, at least he'd get to work with William, so he thought, but it didn't turn out that way. Monica had promised William to Roland.

The blueprint for William's week at Donkey had been to create a series of stand-alone scenes and have them available for individual download on the website. They'd also give customers the option of buying a customized DVD by letting them choose the scenes, and that eventually turned out to be a huge success. But an argument was made within the Donkey hierarchy that they should come up with a full-length video of their own creation. It could be abbreviated versions of all the scenes, or something else that they hadn't yet thought of, like compiling all the footage that had been edited out and making something of it. They would end up with over fifty hours of video, taking into account the three cameras. They even had a title for the DVD, and they would later joke that they needed it in order to sell the title. Boys will be Boys was the original one, which later got changed to Men will be Men, and it joined Muscle Men, Boner Boys, Horse Hung, Firehose and Big Jim and Little Tim in the Donkey catalog.

Monica had William, Dan and James line up in a row on their hands and knees. The common thread that bound the vignettes together were the male leads, so Monica felt that they should suffer a similar fate, whether they liked it or not. She was going to take people out of their comfort zone today, meaning James was going to lose his anal cherry. Howard the receiver would now be a giver; they'd find out quickly if he had the right stuff.

Tim much preferred hetero fucking, but he did what Monica asked and eased in behind Dan; besides, he'd later be working with one of three hot women. He rationalized that fucking a man was better than not fucking at all, as long as the ladies were watching, and he was going to end up having sex with one of them. James had been expecting William to poke him, he had hoped for William, but so what? The film didn't revolve around his preferences. Tom, the star of Horse Hung, had been reduced to a bit role in Firehose, James' breakout vehicle, and he sensed that a similar fate awaited him. Monica always worried about overexposure, and maybe James' shelf life was expiring. Hard to believe, since he had a fourteen-inch boner, but William was pretty big in the size department, Dan was a better fucker and everybody is replaceable, so who knew. So much deep thought, simply because Howard was to ream him rather than William.

James braced himself by imagining it to be no different than a dildo ramming. He blocked his mind to Howard's probing, and at first he felt nothing. Stay calm, he thought, which was easier said than done. It took several attempts, but eventually his rectum succumbed to Howard's relentless pressure. Whoa, what was that, he thought. Damn, Howard knew what he was doing. It was starting to become more tolerable, once the initial shock wore off, not quite pleasurable, but no longer unpleasant. James didn't realize it at first, but at some point he came to understand that his cock was tingling. He had gotten an erection.

It was an excellent visual, and unusual for Donkey; three manly studs getting their bell rung with no women in the frame. As a stand-alone scene it might not appeal to a straight man, but taken as a whole, based on what preceded it, there was no reason why a hetero man couldn't enjoy watching the three male stars being butt-fucked, especially after all the sexual shenanigans they had already undertaken.

Roland ejaculated first, as Monica figured. In his mind he was fucking The King, his royal highness, King William. Forget about a Christmas bonus; Christmas came early this year. Roland had a lot of juice, and in his excitement he managed to launch his first blast of semen far into the air, flying over William's head and landing in front of him. Once drained, he looked over at Monica and smiled, who winked back at him. You owe me, was her subtle message, and that was a favor Roland would gladly pay off. Tim and Howard were both able to do what was expected of them, and managed to deliver money shots, even if not as copious as Roland's. Howard was a bit more experienced in anal sex and he knew exactly when to remove his condom, and he squirted his seed with his cock held high for the best camera angle. Tim panicked and feared that he would either wait too long or else be unable remove his condom in time, so he took if off prematurely, the result being that he had to stroke his cock for several minutes before tattooing Dan's back with his creamy goo. When James finally rose, his lower back still wet from Howard's spillage, feeling sheepish but partly relieved, his erection caught Jane's attention.

"I always knew you were a fag, Jimmy."

He smiled. "I always have an erection, you know that. And now I get to have my way with you."

"What do you mean...the bet?" Jane laughed. "You need to go back and read the fine print. You and your boy Billy here need to fuck for that to happen, and you're starting to run out of time. I'm losing interest." Having Dan back in her life made the bet seem like it was a million years ago.

"But we could have done it just now."

"I know, but that's show biz." Jane smiled the smile of someone who knew they held a winning hand. James sighed. He knew when he held a losing hand. He didn't know what bothered him more, missing out on sex with Jane or missing out on a butthole dance with William.

Monica had James and Dan lie on the ground opposite each other and snuggle in close with their legs intertwined. At least there would be a payoff, even if not the one James preferred. Neither man seemed to mind that their naked bodies were in intimate contact or that their cocks were practically touching. James had become more tolerant of male intimacy, and he unashamedly accepted that a man could get him hard, just as a woman could. Dan's cock had turned rigid by the time he laid down on the floor, and his eleven-inch tool hugged his body, or at least most of it did, for the final three inches or so took an upward turn. It was the famous arc-shaped erection, still taking hold, even from a prone position.

William knelt down, lifted both cocks up and pressed them together. It was time to demonstrate his oral skills. He found that he could get both penises in his mouth at the same time, and he alternated back and forth between that and sucking each cock individually. He was good at what he did, and he had both men writhing in pleasure. They weren't faking; Dan simply loved blowjobs, while James was smitten, and at that moment would not have preferred anyone else administering to his penis. It became evident that this would end in dual ejaculations were it to continue much longer, but before that could happen Monica switched things up and put William on the floor with Dan and James kneeling over him from both sides. This gave the cameras open access to Big Bill's tomahawk, because the takeaway was supposed to be his unattended penis's reaction to the sexual action, and it was, but it didn't last long, for Dan and James both came quickly once being told to masturbate. As to be expected, it turned into an unspoken, personal duel. It was a fair contest, with each man in control of his destiny, and James liked his chances. He needed to beat Dan to regain his mojo. He wanted it more, it meant more to him, but it was not to be. Dan was just too good, and he even added an exclamation point to his orgasm by bellowing out a blood-curdling scream when his semen first flew down onto William's chest and face. Competition brought out the best in Dan, and wave after wave of thick, white, creamy liquid kept spilling out of his organ. This was top-grade sperm, not the clear, runny sort a lesser man might ejaculate. Dan's stuff was...well, as previously stated, it was white, thick and creamy. According to Jane, it was the Rolls Royce of semen. Dan's cum was relentless, like a tsunami. How the fuck can he have so much seed stored up, she wondered, before remembering that he had downed two glasses of milk at breakfast. Was that all it took? Maybe his dopey look was due to a glandular abnormality that also resulted in excess semen production.

James was also known for his ejaculations, and masturbation was his specialty, but a combination of butt-burn, performance anxiety, competition from Dan, and Jane's taunting found him wanting. James wasn't gay, despite Jane's taunts, but William turned him on, the only man who ever had, although he'd probably never be able to say it out loud. James had a lot on his plate; still, it wasn't long after Dan's orgasm that James had his own, and even though his semen stream was good enough to save face, he hadn't unleashed the flood, for which the title character of Firehose had first gained fame. Dan came first, spilled more sperm and, adding insult to injury, had the inside track to Jane's pussy. James was not a happy camper. He really wanted to fuck Jane if only to show her how much his performance had improved. Maybe that would be enough to earn him a shot as a stable boy; yeah, that's what he needed, a residency in Jane's stable. That would prove he wasn't gay, but Jane preferred to dangle the possibility in front of him like a carrot, without following through. It made him easier to control. She no longer had time for trainees; Yuri had shown her the folly of her ways. James could try again when he completed his apprenticeship. That's what Sydney was for. From now on only the finished product would do. "I did you a favor," she'd later say to him one day, justifying her behavior. "You weren't ready to drive a Ferrari."

Now it was time for Big Bill to deliver. Five men got down on their knees and William went down the row and gave each of them an opportunity to worship his dick. It was the Donkey version of Russian roulette. Each man had thirty seconds to try and get him to blast. Reaching the end of the row, William went down the line again. Would he make it through a second time? He did, for it seemed that Big Bill couldn't turn off his mental clock, and every time it neared thirty seconds he was already thinking about the next man. Frustrated, rather than go through the row a third time, he took a step back, and in a spontaneous moment of pure genius he did a half-tumble and stood upright on his hands, instructing James and Dan to spot him, holding up his legs so he wouldn't topple. He didn't know why he had done it, but as soon as he did he knew it was the right thing to do. The element of surprise for sure, but it was also another way to show off his buffed body. His large penis descended in a very erotic fashion and, exhilarated at the position it found itself in, throbbed in anticipation of a much-needed release. To Howard fell the reward of stroking William to fruition, and the caress of his loving hand was just the tonic for William's swollen, agitated pecker. Howard adroitly guided William's sperm down towards his face, where Dan and James' coagulated repositories had previously settled. It was getting crowded on William's face.

Melody and Sunny had Donkey experience, but this was new to Leslie, and she was amazed at what her friend Monica had wrought. Darryl had been standing next to her during the homo action, and the harder his cock got the better she felt. The blue ribbon still hadn't shown any sign of slippage. She would have first pick of the men. And though she hadn't yet decided how far she'd go, she knew who her selection would be.

Having been primarily a spectator up to now, it was Darryl's turn to earn his salary. They returned to the locker room. This time it was the women's turn to undress and the cameras treated them with the same care and respect afforded to the males. It shocked Monica to see that Sunny wore a bra, but it also benefitted the CFNM angle she was playing up, so in this instance a bra was better than boobs. Sunny's panties matched her bra, in that they were both white in color, or off white, and her well-developed butt-cheeks looked scrumptious, too plump to be contained by a thong. Monica foresaw a scenario in which she and Sunny were locked in a steamy lesbian love-fest, surprising herself by the depth of her desire.

Leslie too had on a matching white bra and panty combination. It concerned the director, not enough variety. But Monica's concern was abated when Melody slipped out of her black, slinky dress, exposing a black, lacy bra and yellow panties with faint blue stripes. Darryl entered into camera range as the ladies were hanging their clothes in lockers. Why they were in the locker room didn't matter. This was porn; no sense made sense if it was erotic enough.

But if anyone cared about plot or timeline, the ladies were going to use the facilities, not knowing that naked men were present and engaging in homoerotic activity. No explanation given for Darryl leaving the swimming pool area for the locker room, but there he was, stark naked, a giant reptilian-like snake uncoiling from his loins. His timing was impeccable, and the ladies feigned embarrassment at being caught in their undies, which turned to mock outrage on cue. Darryl's cock reacted the way it was supposed to, which was rock-hard solid. It grew and grew. Mock outrage and embarrassment turned to wonderment, and then astonishment. Shorter than a yardstick, but longer than a ruler, age may have diminished Darryl's penis, but it was still damn big, the biggest anyone in the room had ever seen; anything bigger would be a science fiction porn parody.

As punishment for walking in on them, the ladies ordered Darryl to whack, and he greedily attacked his sausage without hesitation. Almost too excitedly did he attack it; he had forgotten it was meant as punishment, but when a man his age gets excited you don't want to break the mood, because it may not return, so Monica let it ride. The bells on the ribbon tinkled, adding another layer to the meat beating. No longer did the ladies feel shame at being caught in their underwear. They made no further attempt to cover up. Their focus had shifted to Darryl's gigantic penis and his jerking thereof.

"And he doesn't use Viagra either," Jane observed from the sideline.

"Hell no," Darryl thundered, followed by quicker, more frantic hand strokes, shorter and shorter breaths, louder and louder grunts, and finally, the payoff. Darryl shuddered, his body convulsed, he cried out in pleasure, and...and delivered...very little in the way of fluid. The ladies had braced themselves for an eruption, and after a short blast popped into the air it looked like a gusher might be forthcoming, but then the letdown. Only a tiny trickle of semen dribbled out, dampening his cock-head but not much more. Darryl didn't stop jerking, because he knew there was more cum inside waiting to come out. Age made it a little harder to extract. It was only after his orgasm had subsided and his cock began to soften, when everyone assumed he was done, that he managed to squeeze out more juice; a nice thick dollop initially, followed by a small stream. Not great, but not bad, considering his seniority, and good enough for the ladies to applaud without being prompted.

The ladies had put their clothes back on. Leslie surprised Monica by choosing Tim with her first pick, though this was a good landing spot for him; his MILF fantasy would be fueled by her white underwear. With so many men to choose from, Leslie went for youth. She could get a big cock in round two. Melody was up next, and she selected Dan. Sunny looked at her like she was nuts. Without a moment's hesitation she took William. This would really shake things up. William had love-connected with Angie, and now her best friend would muscle in on the action. How would the big guy respond? It was this sort of drama that gave an edge to Donkey sex.

Leslie took James, deciding that she needed the biggest one available to offset Tim's six-incher. Melody picked Roland and Sunny was left with Howard. While that was going on the men were over at the pool, watching.

"Which one do you like," James asked Tim?

"The one in the green dress. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat."

"Me too, but wait a minute. Aren't you engaged?"

"Yeah, and aren't you fucking the nerd?"

"That nerd, Sydney, is one fantastic fuck, and a she's real nice person too."

"Oh yeah, maybe you should marry her."

"You know what," James said, thoughtfully, "I just might."

The men interrupted their conversation. Monica was walking towards them. She explained that they'd be assigned to the women in pairs - William and Howard with Sunny, Roland and Dan with Melody and Tim and James with Leslie. Leslie's men exchange high-fives; talk about win-win. The men were to do what the ladies wanted, although Monica took pains to point out that they had nothing to worry about. Their wants weren't too extreme. "They're just horny and want to fuck," she explained, before adding a foreboding, "I think."

The men stood by the pool and the ladies emerged from the locker room. Remembering that no sense made sense, the ladies stopped about halfway in their approach and stripped to their undies. Darryl came out, the ladies put their cloths on his outstretched arms, and he returned to the locker room. Melody couldn't resist the temptation of hanging her black slinky dress over Darryl's flagpole. It was hard to say who was the most excited at the moment. Probably Tim, who was already under the Oedipal, hypnotic influence of Leslie's white bra and panty combo.