Donkey Boy William Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica had told the ladies they could be as imaginative as they wanted, but Sunny had something simple in mind. She wanted her lips to be clamped on Big Bill's penis and show him that Angie didn't have a monopoly on cock sucking or penis worship. Why did Monica have to complicate things by including another man? At least he was cute. She had William lie down and she dazzled his cock with a flurry of tongue and lip movements. Howard busied himself with her cunt, trying to arouse her. Crouched low, he closed in behind her. Rubbing her clitoris with one hand, with the other he rubbed his sex-organ.

The more Sunny got into William the less she'd be into Pete, Monica rationalized, so she was pleased with the young lady's enthusiastic attack on Bill's licking stick. Her tongue ran the gamut of his shaft, from base to tip. She pulled the skin down so she could lick his tiny, little orb of a cock-head. It caused William to tense and convulse, so Sunny knew she had found his sweet spot. A little pre-cum also oozed out. Now it was just a matter of how long he could hold out, or how long she wanted to prolong his pleasure.

Howard was making like he wanted to stick his cock inside her cunt, which in other circumstances might have held her interest, but not here, not how. Just as necessity is the mother of invention, so too did Sunny come up with an idea. She quickened her pace and began to apply some serious hand pressure to William's throbbing cock. It did the trick; William began to whimper and moan, grunt and pant, in accompaniment to a torrent of white stuff that thundered down his shaft, faster than Sunny could lap it up.

If William thought that his work was over he was mistaken. Acting quickly so that his cock wouldn't soften, Sunny straddled his dong and lowered herself onto it. William's cock and Sunny's vagina made beautiful music together. Howard was left to masturbate, not that he minded, and neither did Monica, consumed as she was with the interaction of Sunny and William. Howard was undeterred at the prospect of self-service, and he performed with gusto. While Sunny busied herself discovering how many inches of William she could cram inside of her, Howard went about his task with a degree of anonymity, broken only when a war cry, brought on by the imminent release of semen, pierced the air. It was his second orgasm in a relatively short time, and it showed. He had been hoping to add his emission to William's already crowded face, but it stopped short of his goal. He needs to drink more milk, thought Jane.

William himself was close to being tapped out, but all was well as long as he could stay hard enough for Sunny to ride him. Another cum shot would be welcomed, but not required. William had already done his duty.

Melody meanwhile had a tough choice to make. Roland was good-sized, the measure of Dan in that regard, but Dan looked more animalistic, more aggressive, and way more hetero, so she gravitated towards him. Dan licked her cunt with relish, perhaps a little too much relish for Jane, but you know what, if she worried about every woman who cast eyes on Donkey Dan she'd never find peace. She had nothing to fear, and if she did then maybe she and he weren't meant to be. Besides, monogamy wasn't part of the deal, not when you're all mixed up with Donkey.

Dan may have been simply giving his standard performance, so maybe it was Melody who was adding the relish. She certainly responded well to Dan's cunt lapping, and eagerly waited for him to stick it in. Her boyfriend Rex may have had the muscles, but Dan's love muscle trumped then all. He went back door on her, and Roland crawled underneath to give his cock access to her mouth.

Dan came quickly. He remained hard afterwards, as he usually did, and probably could have fucked her again, but it seemed he was curious to see how her vagina tasted after being serviced by his cock, because he laid down and positioned Melody onto his face and buried his tongue inside her cunt. Roland saw an opportunity, determining that Dan's available cock should not want for attention, so he got down and began nibbling on it. Melody soon joined him and eventually they formed a triangle, with Dan licking Melody, Roland licking Dan, and Melody licking Roland.

Maybe it was borne from the excitement of having Dan's penis in his mouth, or maybe Melody was just superb at sucking cock, but Roland unloaded big-time. Some caught Melody's face, but most ended up in a puddle on the ground. He sighed with relief and, exhausted in the aftermath of his own pleasure, neglected the task at hand. Dan's cock was again left wanting, which Melody now quickly rectified. Roland re-focused and they resumed her joint sucking. The combined efforts of Melody and Roland were able to send Dan to a heightened sense of arousal, culminating with another orgasm on his part. Jane was worried that he wouldn't have anything left for her, so copious was his output. Better buy more milk, she thought. Melody wasn't crazy about cum on her face, so she left the heavy lifting to Roland, who had no such qualms, and Dan's essence familiarized itself with his cheek. Dan remained hard and he looked like he was ready to continue, but he too had fulfilled his duty.

"Ever notice how we're always paired together," James observed to Tim. That was both good and bad, because each wanted a piece of Leslie. It was fortunate that Leslie wanted a piece of them both. However, she decided a good appetizer would be to have the two men give each other a little head while she got in the mood. Leslie was a fast learner when it came to doing what was expected of a Donkey girl.

"I'm tired of sucking cock, I want some of that." Tim was referring to Leslie's panty-covered crotch.

Threesomes didn't appeal to her, they seemed a little too unruly, so she had James wait his turn while Tim fucked her. She was wet and moist and receptive, having fingered herself while the two men blew each other. Her thinking was to sample Tim, rock the young man's world and show him the joys of an experienced woman, before finishing with the big boy in case she remained unsatisfied, which she undoubtedly would be, those pent-up urges unattended too long to be sated by Tim only, notwithstanding his skill in lovemaking.

James knew better than to play with his cock as he waited. No premature ejaculations; he was saving himself for Leslie. Tim may have been small, comparatively speaking, but he was good at what he did. Still, that didn't prevent James from reminding him that he was just the advance guard. Now the Marines were being sent in.

James was able to enter Leslie's vagina with all fourteen inches of his erect glory making the journey. Her cunt was still slippery - thanks Tim - and he was able to generate a good motion without much of an effort. The walls of Leslie's vagina hugged his tool, and she took it deep. James was reaching places that never knew the sensation of a thrusting penis, and she reacted like she was on fire. James' confidence grew the longer he continued to please Leslie. Her screams were so loud that it caught Jane's attention. She had remained focused on Dan's cock, which had been receding slowly. Surely it couldn't be Jimmy boy who was able to provoke such a reaction, but it was, to her surprise. Practice with Sydney had paid dividends. Even James was surprised at how much pleasure Leslie got from his hard labor. It was a perfect elixir for what ailed him. Now the floodgates would open, now he could unleash the hounds. Take that motherfucker, he thought, imagining all his perceived slights melting away as he neared his ejaculatory climax.

And boy did he climax. Leslie got coated from neck to naval with his spunk. It rivaled anything Dan had been able to produce. Better late than never seemed to be everyone's thinking, as the old James reappeared, the one who could cum on a moment's notice, and whose voluminous jizz exploded like a Firehose.

Monica breathed a deep sigh of exultation. "I think we're done," she announced, "unless anyone has anything left to give." That led to a rush of volunteers, but Monica pooh-poohed them away. The ladies were happy, and that was all she cared about.

****

When it was all said and done Donkey would cull fifteen stand-alone scenes, varying in length between thirty and forty minutes. It was a very good haul for one week of filming. Had they been so inclined they could have released four or five full-length DVDs.

"Now the hard work begins," Monica said to Roland, knowing that he and Olivia were the first line of defense. To them would fall the task of scrolling through the footage, and in that endeavor they'd be assisted by Mandy. Tim's sister had become more involved in the business side of things and she now spent most of her time at the office, freeing Olivia from the mundane tasks she otherwise would have had to take on. Now she'd have more time for the finer things in life, starting with her two houseguests and the body builder next door. Not that the tasks appeared mundane to Mandy. She was hungry to learn the business from the ground up; her endgame was to become a porn mogul. She'd probably succeed, seeing that she had gotten an early start and was learning from masters.

"Labor of love, my dear," Roland said, responding to Monica's comment. The hard work would commence on Monday; tonight he and Howard would have a private tête-à-tête and compare the joys of male love in contrast to the ungodly women they were forced to service today.

James who was preparing for a weekend trip with Sydney, left hastily, which might have been a good thing, for he would have been jealous had he known Leslie agreed to go with Tim to his new bachelor pad in the Hollywood Hills. Tim was planning to do a lot of slaying in his new digs, and what better way to start than with a luscious MILF who wore white undies. That's what open engagements were for - thanks Yanka.

Melody, on the other hand, hadn't forgotten about the cock freak who was still in their midst. Naked long after the others had dressed, still wearing the light blue ribbon, Melody removed it from his cock, saying, "you won't need this anymore."

"But I like it," he exclaimed.

"You're not going to need it." Melody fondled his penis. "I still have a hall pass from Rexy, so if you're up to it, big boy, you can fuck me to your heart's content. You game?"

Darryl was, and paid no further mind to the blue ribbon. William noticed it lying on the floor and picked it up.

"If you have no plans," Monica said to William, "I have some business I'd like to discuss." William motioned to Sunny, and Monica quickly added that she was welcome to join them. Business, dinner, a few drinks...

"But I can't drink," Sonny explained. "I'm only eighteen."

"I don't check for identification at my house."

"Oh," Sunny giggled.

"Pleasure before business, right," asked William?

"You are so fucking right," the director answered, and the three of them left the building together. Little did they know how bright the future would be.

THE END