Donkeydick69

Story Info
Femboy gets in over his head in a gangbang.
2.6k words
4.5
29.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers

New story from my backlog. All characters are 18 or older. It involves a reluctant femboy getting in over his head. There's plenty of humiliation and debauchery. Read on if that's your thing. Like all my stories, they're protected by copyright. Hope you enjoy.

Am I seriously going to go through with this? I don't know if I can. I mean, seriously, I'm not even sure if I'm into guys or not. I've never done anything with a guy before and now I'm standing outside this guy's house who I met online.

I was just trying to figure things out when I downloaded the gay hookup app. I never met to actually try anything. I just wanted to see if I was into guys or not. Poke around a bit, talk to a few guys, ask a few questions and see if it's for me. Then Donkeydick69 messaged me. We hit it off, talking about our interests, but things quickly got out of hand as we started talking about our experiences. As soon as I told him I have never been with a guy before, he suggested I just dive in and try it. He said there's nothing quite like it.

Then we talked about preferences. He said he was a total top and explained what it all meant. But things got weird after he said he was into BDSM. He was looking for a total sub boy, someone he could humiliate and tie up. I said that's a lot to handle and he said we'd take it slow and just talk about it.

He said he was having a get-together with some friends at his house and asked if I wanted to come. It's just a small gathering of friends. They're all tops. Everyone there was gay. He said I didn't have to do anything, but if I was open to it, I could suck some cocks and maybe try anal.

My heart's beating like crazy as I walk up the door. I almost chickened out, but I kept thinking, I'll just try it and get it over with. Who knows, I might like it. If I don't, then I can just forget this ever happened.

I knock on the door and a hulk of a man answers. He's wearing a bathrobe. He's got a 5 o'clock shadow and a buzz cut with the top a little longer than the sides. "Hey, is this umm. Donkey... Donkeycock's house?"

Oh god, what if I was at the wrong house? The man laughs. "I really thought you were going to chicken out. Glad you decided to come. I'm Tony by the way."

"Ash," I say.

He wraps his arm around me and invites me in. "I... I'm a bit nervous."

"That's okay, we'll take it slow," he says as I follow him inside. We head straight to the basement. Downstairs there are several large muscular men sitting on a couch. There's huge tv with a girl a little older than me sucking a black man's cock while two other guys stroke their cocks around her. No wait, she's actually a boy. His tiny cock is locked in some kind of cage. I'm 18, so he must be in his early 20s. Sitting on the couch watching are several men, all naked. One's clearly an older bodybuilder stroking his humongous cock. A black guy must be his workout buddy because he's just as huge. They're just chilling sitting on the couches, stroking their cocks, and whatnot. What really catches me off guard is all the BDSM stuff. I know we talked about it, but seeing it makes it all so real. There are two beams crossed in an X in the corner with straps at the end of each beam. A cage is next to it that looks like it's for a dog. There's a bench on the other side with more straps at the feet. All sorts of floggers and riding crops hanging on the walls. A table full of dildos and other little sex toys sit on the other side of the basement. My heart pounds like crazy in my chest. Am I seriously going to go through with this?

"Damn, Tony, where did you manage to find this boy?" the big brute of a black man asks. He's built like a train. With muscles bulging without an ounce of fat. And a cock as big as my arm.

"I met him on one of the fuck apps," Tony says as he pulls me up to an open loveseat, draping his arm around me as we sit down.

"Hey yeah he's a pretty one," the bodybuilder says.

The black man licks his lips. "That's a sissy slut if I've ever seen one. Bitch is more of a girl than a boy. Cute face, and nice thick blonde hair. Have the whore strip for us so we can see what she's got."

"Settle down, he's a straight-up virgin," Tony says, eyeing me. Tingles invade my skin.

"Oh shit. He'll need to be broken in first," the other man says as he strokes his cock while glancing over at me.

"Don't worry, we'll get her nice and loose," the black man says as he licks his lips.

Tony takes off his robe, revealing the biggest cock I've ever seen. He starts to rub his hands up and down my thigh. Then he takes my shirt off. I don't even resist as his fingers slip down to my pants and unbuckles them. My heart is beating so loud, I'm surprised he can't hear it. He stands me up as he pulls down my pants and briefs. "God damn, you've got a peach for an ass."

"Uh thanks," I say as he kneads it and gives it a slap. He then pulls me into his lap and grinds his cock against the crack of my ass, making me shiver. "I... I thought we were just going to talk and see where things go."

"We're talking right now," Tony says as his hands roam my body. "Listen, you're the hottest thing I've seen in a while, I'm looking for a good sub boy like you. How about it? Be my little bitch?"

What did he just ask? He wants me to be his bitch?

"You don't have to answer just yet," he says as his hand cups my ass. I feel him slide his cock between my asscheeks. Things are going so fast, I don't know what to do. I feel so hot.

He pushes me off of him onto the cushion next to him. Then grabs me by the back of the neck and pulls me down to his crotch. His cock slides up against my face. The strong musky scent makes me feel almost euphoric. He takes his big cock and slaps my face with it before pressing it up against my lips. I have no choice but to open up as the tip of his dick fills my mouth. He grips my hair and bobs my head up and down on his cock. My mouth is stretched as wide as it can be and I do my best to keep my lips over my teeth. I try to breathe as I blow him. His hand slides down my back and grabs my ass, giving it a firm slap. "Yeah, you'll make a fine sub."

God, if only my parents and friends could see me now. Sucking dick. They'd surely disown me. His finger slides between my cheeks and meets my little rosebud. He takes his digit and gets it wet before he presses it against the entrance to my back door. I grunt out as he presses his finger inside me. I try to focus on sucking his big fat dick, but he continues to push his finger deeper inside of me. Suddenly he pulls me off his dick and bends me over the couch. I gasp out as I feel his tongue against my butt. He gets my ass slick with spit before he pulls back. He shoves a finger inside me, fucking me with it before adding another and another. I've got three fingers in my ass, stretching it open. It doesn't feel all that bad. Then he pulls them out.

I yelp out as I feel his cock up against my butt. He drips a liquid all over my ass before he rubs the tip of his dick up and down my butt crack. Once again, his fingers are inside me, lubing me up for his cock. Then the head of his cock meets my rear entrance. I cry out in agonizing pain as he pushes his cock into me. Tears form in my eyes. The pain is excruciating. It feels like he's ripping my ass apart.

"It hurts! Please stop," I beg.

"No, you'll get used to it," he says as another man walks up in front of me. He grabs my hair and pushes his dick into my open mouth. As Tony spreads me open with his cock, the other man fills my mouth. I sob as the pain becomes almost too unbearable. The man in front of me tries to plug up my windpipe and I struggle to push him off of me, but the pain of having my ass impaled makes me too weak. The man forces his cock to the back of my throat, holding it there.

"Open that throat up for me, bitch," he says as he pulls out and slaps my face. Not a hard slap, but even still, the surprise of it made me cry. Then he grips my hair and forces his dick back inside my mouth, this time he doesn't stop as it hits the entrance to my throat, causing me to choke and gag on it. "Swallow it, sissy."

I try my best to breathe and swallow. Suddenly it plunges down my throat as my nose hits his pubes. I choke on his cock, gagging while tears stream down my face.

Someone else pulls my hands behind my back and binds them together so I'm completely helpless and at their mercy as if I wasn't before. Tony starts to slowly rock his dick in and out of my ass, stretching it wide open as he goes deeper and deeper inside me while I groan and grunt around the cock in my mouth as it pulls out before ramming down my throat. I nearly threw up. Thankfully, he pulls out to give me a breather. "We're going to have to train this little hoe to be a deep-throat slut."

Before I can truly catch my breath, the man grabs my hair and forces my head down as his dick plunges back into my mouth. I cry out as a stinging heat radiates off my ass cheek from a hard slap. "Oh yeah, we're going to make this little bitch a fine ass sissy slave, aren't we boys?"

They all cheer and agree as they surround me. That's when I notice a camera pointed at me and fear sets in as I realize how truly fucked I am. What was supposed to be a chance to experience and figure out if I'm gay or not has become some twisted induction into slavery. I pray they don't post that.

I can feel my ass stretching out as Tony pushes in deeper. Tears continue to roll down my face as I choke and gag on the big man's cock. Suddenly, I'm jerked off his dick as the black man pulls me over to him and stuffs my mouth full of his fat dick. "Bitch, you gotta accept that this is your new reality from now on. You'll be our little sissy slave."

He reinforces his grip as I'm forced down on his dick, gagging and choking on it as it plugs up my throat. Slowly, the cock in my ass bottoms out and I feel Tony's hips against my butt cheeks. "Fuck me, I'm finally all the way in the bitch."

The black man finally pulls his dick out as I cough and drool all over with saliva dripping down my chin. But I'm given no reprieve as the other guy forces my mouth on his dick. Tony slowly pulls his dick out before pushing it back in, making me grunt. The pain isn't nearly as bad as it was when he initially forced his dick inside me, but it still hurts. Although, it's kinda starting to feel good. Tony slaps my ass. "What a slut."

"Yeah, she's turning out to be a good little cocksucker," the man with his dick in my mouth says. He continues to force my head up and down on his dick as if I were an inanimate object.

Tony slowly builds up a rhythm sliding his dick in and out of my ass. The pain slowly fades as it feels better and better. I'm starting to like it as I continue to get my mouth passed between the bodybuilder and the black man.

Soon, the pain has completely disappeared and I'm moaning in heat as my body is overtaken with pleasure. They all laugh as Tony thrusts harder and faster into me. The black man takes his cock and slaps my face before he smears it all over, smothering the saliva and precum over my skin. "Look at the bitch, she's loving it."

"I'm fucking loving it, best ass I've had in a long time. Going to love training her to be a true sissy," Tony says, giving my butt a good smack. The humiliation only adds to this overwhelming pleasure and the idea of my submission to these dominant men makes me feel so weak and hot. I'm passed to the bodybuilder and now I'm actively sucking his big cock. He makes me lick his balls as he suffocates me with them before ramming his cock back into my mouth.

My own little tiny dick is rock hard as the guy I'm sucking off suddenly forces his cock all the way down my throat. Soon, I feel it explode with cum. He pulls out and drops a load all over my face. But I'm given no time to take it all in as that big black dick enters my mouth and he really goes to town, fucking my face. His balls slap against my chin as he hammers down my throat.

Tony is going wild on my ass, pounding me as my bowels feel on fire in an intense pleasure. I black out as the black man clogs my throat with his dick, choking and suffocating me with it. The next thing I remember is getting hit in the face with a downpour of cum. While I'm wrapped tightly in Tony's arms as he hilts his dick all the way inside me and fills me up with his jizz.

The euphoria of the moment sets me on fire as I cum hard. Tony's hot breath tickles my neck as he kisses me. "Don't worry baby, you're mine now. I'll take good care of you. You'll love being my sissy, I promise."

"Oh fuck!" Tony shouts as he cums deep inside me. He pulls out his cock with a plop and then I find myself on my hands and knees, being made to crawl as they lead me over to the cage and force me in. They lock it, trapping me in there. Tony smiles and winks at me. "Good girl. I'll be back later to start your training. You did well for your first time. Such a good slut. Don't worry, baby, it won't always be so rough and humiliating. I'll reward you later with some TLC if you behave for your new master."

The men all laugh as they get their clothes on and head upstairs, leaving me in darkness.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please give it an honest rating if you enjoyed it. Leave any feedback in the comment section below and please check out my profile for more!

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers