Donna

Story Info
Over 55? It's not over yet.
10.7k words
4.38
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to see my tits, or not?"

That was Donna. I met Donna a week earlier at the local senior center. She's Italian. She tells me she's not prone to anger but she is very direct.

My name is Roger Wright, I'm fifty-seven years old and I suddenly found myself unmarried and alone in a house too large for two let alone one. I guess I wasn't "wright" for my wife of thirty-five years. That's a story I'd rather not talk about.

For fifteen months I hung in, hoping for a miracle, but when the gavel fell and the final signatures on the divorce papers were dry, I realized that my divorce was a reality. My kids were incredibly supportive throughout and my daughter was adamant that I get out of the house and get involved with the rest of the world. Her suggestion was the local senior center where she told me, they had things to do like play cards and chess and generally have folks in similar situations to my own. She even suggested I might meet a woman who would be open to a relationship, "wink, wink."

A week later, on a Friday, I drove across town to the senior center. A very nice woman several years older than I was, greeted me, gave me a tour of the facility and introduced me to several of the regulars. I wandered around for several hours and discovered the exercise pool in the separate building behind the main building. It appeared to be three feet deep and there were several women walking back and forth in the water for exercise. A couple of other women were resting on lounge chairs around the pool. Most were wearing one-piece suits but three of them were in two-piece, bikini style suits that they were totally unsuited for. Nothing attractive about any of them. I've never been inclined to water sports and I left the building for probably the last time.

Back in the main building, there were several activity rooms surrounding a main room with a small dance floor and a huge television. One room was devoted to games, mostly card games. There were several games in progress, pinochle, bridge, canasta for four players and a couple of two-handed games like Rummy.

Another room was dedicated to crafts. Many women were working on quilts and two were knitting. One was sitting at a card table working on a large jigsaw puzzle. The next room was a library with comfortable overstuffed chairs and racks of mostly paperback books. The final room was empty, consisting of just groupings of chairs, probably for conversations.

I went home, determined to come back on Monday early enough to maybe get into a card game before it started.

On Monday, I arrived early, before opening. I was drafted by three women looking for a fourth for bridge. Donna Russo won me for her partner. It took one game for me to get my bridge playing mojo up to speed and Donna and I cleaned the other women's clocks in the final two games. The game broke up for a break. Donna and I headed for the conversation room to talk and get to know each other better.

I'd been out of the dating game for over thirty-five years but it took only about ten minutes to figure out that Donna was interested in more than just my skill at bridge. My daughter had spent the last year telling me I was still an attractive man. She repeatedly emphasized that I was one of those men who grew more attractive the older I got. I was beginning to believe she was correct as I talked to Donna and she smiled and leaned in my direction as she talked.

Donna is an attractive woman about my age. Her Italian heritage is apparent. She has long, dark hair, naturally puffy lips and eyes that bore right through you to your soul. She isn't slim but she's not close to the size of most of the other women. Her bumps and curves are perfectly sized and placed. She'd look fine in a two-piece bathing suit. I tried to imagine her at the pool with her hair wet and water dripping off her breasts.

Eventually, Donna suggested she could use something to drink. I left her sitting in a chair when I went to the pantry to get each of us coffee. When I returned, Donna had moved to a sofa and indicated that I sit next to her while we drank our coffee.

Donna's Italian heritage was on display as we talked. Her hands were in constant motion and she touched me often, mostly on my arm or leg. We discovered we had something in common. My marriage had died as had her husband. That first day together, we left the senior center and went to lunch.

I met Donna again on Tuesday morning. Team Donna and Roger took all three games of Bridge against the same pair of ladies we played on Monday. Afterward, we walked around the garden next to the senior center and went to lunch again.

Wednesday, the ladies we played Bridge against on Monday and Tuesday, were looking for different opponents. Donna and I commandeered a card table and I taught her how to play Cassino, a fast two-person card game. Donna cleaned my clock. I surrendered and we went to lunch for the third day in a row.

Thursday, Donna wasn't at the senior center. I sat with the women I played Bridge against Monday and Tuesday and I taught them how to play Oh Hell. The game lends itself to unusual and blatant moves and sacrifices that deliberately sabotage an opponent. The nature of the game leads to frequent and loud expressions of frustration and exhilaration. We attracted considerable attention, some curious and some condemning the noise.

Friday, Donna was back. She sat with the three of us from Thursday and we taught her Oh Hell. She cleaned our clocks. Later, we walked in the garden again, this time holding hands. There was an obvious spring in her step and lightness in her voice. We went to lunch together, spent the afternoon in a local park, walking, feeding the ducks and sitting quietly in the sun.

Late in the afternoon, I asked Donna if she would have dinner with me. "I thought you'd never ask," she said before she enthusiastically agreed. She left to go home to prepare. I went home, showered, shaved and dressed nicely for our first official "date."

Donna looked spectacular, dressed for dinner. Her hair was up on her head, her makeup was light and almost invisible. She wore a teal blue dress with a deeply scooped neck, a wide belt and a short skirt. She draped a white scarf around her neck that added a sense of decency. She wore three-inch heels that stretched her calves invitingly and changed the nature of her walk wantonly.

We went to a local Italian restaurant. Donna chided me playfully, suggesting I was courageous bringing an Italian woman who liked to cook to an Italian restaurant. I ordered chicken piccata and a bottle of Sangiovese Reserva. Donna ordered a salad, "to preserve her figure," she said and drank her share of the wine. We finished with a pair of excellent Cannolis that we fed to each other.

After dinner, we went back to the park. The ducks had retired but we walked the paths under the moonless sky, holding hands and generally having a good time. We were sitting on a bench near my car, just enjoying each other's presence when a local police car cruised through the parking lot. The officer paused for a moment as he passed us and then moved on.

"I think we should move on as well," suggested Donna.

I walked her to the passenger side of my car and opened the door for her. Before she entered, Donna paused and looked invitingly up at me. I took a chance and kissed her. She returned the kiss with the same energy that she played cards, unrestrained and fully involved. The first kiss led to a second and then a third kiss. Our mouths opened on the fourth kiss, our tongues intertwined and my right hand settled on her chest below her breast.

Donna increased the intensity of the kiss, took my hand, moved it up and held it firmly on her breast. The kiss ended slowly but my hand lingered. With a look of breathless excitement, Donna settled into the car seat and I gently closed the door.

Behind the wheel, I started the car. "Where to, madam," I asked.

"Would you like to see my tits?" Donna asked.

Startled, I could hardly answer. "That's an unfair question," I said. "Every all-American male I know has only one possible answer and you know what it is."

"I'm not asking 'every all-American male.'" I'm asking you," she said.

"Here?" I asked.

"You're prevaricating," Donna insisted. "Do you want to see my tits, or not?"

"Of course. I'd love to see your breasts and touch them too," I admitted.

"Then take me home," she insisted.

We drove the short distance to Donna's in silence. I was unsure about the strange conversation we had in the car in the park. Did I somehow screw it up by admitting I wanted to see and touch her breasts and taking her home was the end of the evening, or was she serious about showing them to me and taking her home was just the beginning of a long, wonderful night?

I pulled into her driveway and Donna was out of the car before I turned it off and got around to open the door for her. I sat in my seat and waited for her to close the door. She stood in the open car door and looked at me. "Well, Romeo, are you coming in or not?" she asked.

I tried to suppress my reaction to her question but not well. Donna laughed at my predicament. "I hope the girls meet your expectations," she commented and headed for her front door.

Donna held the front door open for me and closed it after I entered. She turned me around, threw her arms around my neck and said, "Roger, I haven't been kissed in a long time and I can't remember when I've ever been kissed like that."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to know that your kiss was special for me and I hope that what follows is just as special for you," Donna added.

Donna led me to the sofa in the living room. We stood in front of each other. "How do you want to go about this?" Donna asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You do want to see my tits, don't you?"

"I do."

"Then how do you want to go about it?" she asked again.

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant, so I waited.

"Do you want me to strip quickly or slowly? Or do you want to do it for me?" Donna clarified.

Realization must have shown on my face. Donna nodded knowingly as my thoughts cleared. "May I?" I asked.

"Please," Donna agreed.

I kissed her again and gently relieved her of her scarf. The tops of her breasts bubbled over the top of the neckline of her deeply scooped dress. I paused to savor the view. Donna waited impatiently for me to continue.

I turned her around so that her back was to me. I gently unhooked the tiny clasp at the top center of her dress and unzipped her dress until it stopped at her large belt. I turned her around again to face me. There was a joy in her expression as she anticipated what came next. She seemed pleased at the thought of me undressing her.

I put my arms over her shoulders and gripped her dress at the opening at the back. I moved the dress forward, over her shoulders, and let it fall in front of her, suspended by the belt at her waist.

Donna was wearing a teal blue half bra that exactly matched the color of her dress. The bra pushed up her breasts, barely covering her nipples and created the pleasant bubble of the tops of her breasts. I admired the half of her breasts that I could see. Donna smiled at my fascination.

I reached around her again to release her bra. Donna let me fumble for a moment before she told me, "It releases in the front." When I leaned back, she had a Cheshire cat grin at my misstep. She was clearly enjoying herself.

I reached gingerly between her breasts, took the center of her bra in both hands, pulled the bra together to release the hooks and pulling her breasts against my hands in the process. It was an entirely pleasant feeling. The bra hooks came undone. I held her bra together in my hands, prolonging the sensation of her breasts against my hands and raising the expectation level. I wanted to move the bra apart and watch her breasts fall free and I wanted the moment to last forever. There was never going to be a second, first time I saw her breasts.

I sensed Donna's frustration with my delay. She wanted me to see her breasts and I wanted to see them. Without further delay, I moved the halves of her bra apart and her breasts fell free, settling on her chest.

Her breasts didn't settle far. They were amazingly firm with slight sag due to their size. Her nipples were high on her breasts, deep tan against perfectly circular, lighter colored areola highlighted on her Mediterranean toned skin.

Donna shrugged her bra from her shoulders and it fell to the floor behind her. Almost reflexively, I reached to hold her breasts. Donna pushed them in my direction. I lifted her breasts, one in each hand and touched her nipples with my thumbs. Donna closed her eyes and held her breath as I groped her. Her nipples responded to my fingers and I couldn't resist testing them with my tongue. Donna gasped and pushed her breasts harder into my face as I licked and sucked on each of her nipples.

Too soon, Donna pulled my head away from her breasts and kissed me. Her tongue danced in my mouth and I pulled her body tightly against mine and returned her kiss.

"I love it that you love my tits so much but there's more of me I'd like to share," she told me.

"Two things," I said. "Donna you don't have tits. You have breasts. Magnificent breasts. Tits are for lesser women. Second, I'd love to see and touch more of you."

"A mutual desire," Donna said. "Come with me."

She led me through a small dining room and through an arched opening on one wall. We turned left and entered her bedroom with a queen-sized bed, soft furnishings and dim light. Donna kissed me and said, "Help me get the rest of these clothes off," as she began to fumble with the buckle on her belt. I held the front of her dress up while she released her belt and let it drop when the belt fell free. She finished unzipping the back of her dress and it fell around her feet on top of her belt.

She was wearing perfectly matched, teal blue bikini panties. She bent over intending to remove her heels. I stopped her. "Leave them on," I suggested. She smiled and stepped out of her dress and belt. Standing before me in her heels, legs firm, ass firm, tight teal blue panties and firm, moist breasts, Donna took my breath away.

I started to unbutton my shirt. "Let me do that. It's only fair," she said. Donna removed my clothing efficiently. No pauses. No delays. Just do it. We were standing in front of each other wearing nothing but panties and briefs in various shades of blue. Donna could easily see the outline of my erection, a sure sign of my expectations. I could see a damp spot at the gusset of her panties, a sure sign that she had similar expectations. The next steps were obvious but neither of us moved.

I put my fingers in the waist of my briefs and waited. Donna took a second to catch on and then did the same with her fingers and her panties. "One," I said. Donna waited. "Two," I said. "Three," said Donna and pulled her panties off. I quickly did the same with my briefs.

Naked she was a Roman goddess, suitable to pose for Michelangelo. Naked I was just another American with an erection. Tentatively, Donna moved close to me and kissed me. As the kiss lingered, her body pressed closer to mine until our skin fused and my erection was trapped between us.

I pulled her up on my body with my hands on her behind. She pushed her torso away from me far enough to push my erection down and between her legs. Her eyes closed, her head fell backward and she moaned softly as she slid her slick labia back and forth on my erection.

I carried her to the edge of the bed and laid her on her back. Instinctively, she lifted and spread her legs. I entered her slowly. I paused occasionally as I pushed further inside her until I could feel my glans contact her cervix.

We settled together, getting to know the feel of each other. When Donna shifted her hips, I began to move slowly back and forth within her. I held her hips with both hands and picked up the pace. Donna had her eyes closed, her mouth open and she was squeezing and twisting her breasts and nipples with both hands.

I didn't last long. I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing and rippling against my erection and I erupted inside her. I leaned over her, picked her up in my arms and laid us together on the bed. She kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair. "That was wonderful," she said.

"Not too short, I hope?" I asked.

"No. Not too short. Just right for a first time," she said.

"I came inside you. I couldn't help myself. I hope it was okay?"

"I'd be upset if you hadn't cum inside me. Part of the pleasure for me is knowing you were fully involved and cuming inside me is one of the ways I know. Thank you."

Donna and I fine-tuned our love making over the next several hours. It was after midnight when I suggested it was time for me to leave. Donna objected. She had me in her bed and she intended to keep me there. Donna and I slept together that first night, in both meanings of the verb. We made love, had sex and fucked until the sun came up. Then we took a shower together and we stripped the sheets off the bed.

Donna and I made a point of seeing each other every day. Suitably dressed when in public and naked when alone. We further tuned our lovemaking. Donna was very adventurous. I lost count of the number of positions and functions she wanted to try. After three months, we had successfully attempted oral sex in multiple configurations leading to orgasms. Anal sex was a favorite of Donna's producing orgasms for both of us.

After about two months, we began to have discussions about our future together. Donna suggested that we move in together. She could sell her house and move in with me since I had the larger place. That led to a more serious conversation.

"Donna," I said. "Have you considered the ramifications of your moving in with me?"

"I want to," she informed me. "I believe you want me to," she added. "The sex is great. What's to consider?"

"We're in the early stages of an intense relationship. How long do you think it will last? Have you considered that as the sex cools off we might find we don't have enough in common for a lasting relationship?" I suggested.

"You sound uncertain. Don't you think it's a good idea?"

"It's a wonderful idea. I just want us to be absolutely certain."

"Roger," Donna said. "I love you. Yes, I love the sex but there's more between us than just the sex. I love just being with you, talking to you and just sitting quietly with you in the room. In addition, waking up with you next to me starts the day with a joy I can't explain. I thought you felt the same. Am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong. I feel the same way. It's just that I was married to a woman for thirty-five years. I thought we both had the same sort of relationship and it blew up suddenly when she walked out one day and never came back."

"Roger," Donna confessed. "I'm not that kind of woman. Together we have more than enough money to live and play comfortably and I've never looked for a bigger, fatter cock to satisfy me. When my husband died, I thought it was the end of my life as well, until you came along. I'm back, even better than before and I have you to thank for it. I'm willing, no determined, to commit myself to you unconditionally and I thought you felt the same."

"I do feel the same," I said, "and I apologize for being gun shy."

"I understand. Put your previous life aside. I'll do the same. From now on, it's just us, creating a new life together."

"I will," I said.

Terrific," exclaimed Donna. "It's a deal. Now come fuck me to make it official."

Over the next three months, Donna and I created a joint, genuine, and faithful relationship. Donna sold her home and moved in with me. Within a few weeks, she had removed the last vestiges of anything that reminded me of my unfaithful wife. She made my home our home. Any concerns I had about my children's reaction to Donna and our relationship were allayed when my daughter met and enthusiastically welcomed Donna into our family, "wink, wink."