Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I pondered a pleasant future with all four breasts, Donna kicked off her shoes and removed her slacks and bikini panties. She sat next to me on the bed. Elaine was alone in front of both of us wearing a straight skirt and two-inch heels. In the past, Elaine was neither a voyeur nor an exhibitionist. I suspected she was uncomfortable alone in front of us. She surprised me yet again.

Elaine's smile brightened the room. She put a hand on her hip and gyrated around in a manner only a woman can do. She kicked off her shoes and with her hip cocked, she slowly, very slowly, pulled the zipper of her skirt down. She followed with the button at the waist. She looked directly into my eyes as she let go of the skirt, shifted her hips and it fell to the floor around her feet.

Her eyes never left mine as I stared at the damp spot in the gusset of her full sized, white panties. Her eyes followed my gaze. She took two fingers and slid them through the liquid seeping from her panties. Elaine held one finger up to Donna's lips. Donna sucked it deep into her mouth. Elaine pulled her finger from Donna's mouth slowly allowing Donna to clean it completely.

Elaine held the second finger to my lips. I sucked it clean just like Donna did.

Elaine stepped out of her panties, picked them up, held the crotch up to her nose and took a deep breath before she handed them to Donna. Donna breathed in Elaine's essence and passed the panties to me. I recognized the familiar aroma. I held the panties to my nose and breathed deeply, twice, before placing them on the bed beside me.

Naked, Elaine was as beautiful as ever. She was unshaven, with a large triangle of pubic hair. The triangle was neatly trimmed and I could see the details of the swollen labia where she had removed most of the dark growth.

Elaine sat on the bed alongside me. I was bookended by two naked women with an erection growing through the opening in my trousers. The women eyed each other intensely. They leaned over my body and kissed each other on the lips tenderly.

Donna looked at me and then at Elaine. "Which of these bodies is not like the others?" she asked with a tiny laugh.

Elaine gazed seriously at Donna. "How many guesses do I get?" she quipped.

"None," responded Donna as she reached for a button on my shirt.

Laughing playfully, the women had me naked in under a minute. "That's better," said Donna.

"Much better," agreed Elaine. "Now he definitely belongs."

My erection surged in agreement.

"Oooh, he wants to play," commented Donna.

"I like to play," said Elaine.

"Who's first?" asked Donna.

I watched fascinated, while the women played Rock, Paper, Scissors to be first at what I hoped was a chance at hiding my erection. Elaine's rock easily decimated Donna's scissors. Elaine seemed elated. Donna didn't seem disappointed. Everything seemed satisfactory in their world and I hoped, soon in mine.

Donna moved my body further toward the center of the bed and I accommodated her while Elaine straddled my thighs. I stared hungrily at Elaine's glistening labia and the fold between them. While I watched, a single drop of moisture dripped from her pussy and landed between my legs.

Donna held my erection vertical while Elaine centered herself in anticipation. I lay my head back on a nearby pillow and closed my eyes. I inhaled as Elaine's hot center touched the tip of my cock and exhaled sharply as her lips surrounded my glans for the first time in over two years.

I held my breath as Elaine glided down on my erection until our pubic bones met. Donna hummed in satisfaction as she leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue found my lips and soon it was buried as deeply as it could reach in my mouth while my erection was similarly buried in Elaine's vagina.

Memories flooded back to me. I felt things about Elaine I never thought I would feel again. The familiar feeling of being inside Elaine competed with the memory of our first time together. The experts were wrong. It was possible for a second first impression.

Donna broke our kiss and sat up. I opened my eyes. Elaine was statuesque. Her back was arched, her head was thrown back, her breasts pointed up toward the ceiling and her eyes were closed. Her breathing was slow and deep. I imagined she was reliving our first time together as well.

Elaine's eyes opened suddenly when Donna reached up and lifted a breast in her hand. They closed again when Donna leaned over and kissed her. I watched, engrossed in the passion of their kiss. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced to a distant silent tune. Elaine's hips began to shift back and forth to the same tune.

Intense emotion filled the room. I put my hands on Elaine's hips to guide her and maintain maximum penetration. I stroked inside Elaine. Donna squeezed Elaine's breast. Donna moaned, lost in her own emotions.

Suddenly, Donna sat up and her hand flew from Elaine's breast to her own pussy. She furiously rubbed her fingers circularly on her clitoris until her back arched and she screamed silently as she experienced a huge orgasm.

Watching Donna orgasm was too much for me and I pushed up into Elaine as hard as I could and began my own orgasm. A split second later, Elaine pushed down against me and screamed, not so silently, as she experienced her orgasm.

Elaine collapsed on top of me with Donna on top of her in a tangled sticky mess.

Moments later, we managed to separate from each other. I sat back on the headboard and the women sat on each side of me. "Christ, I didn't expect that," declared Donna.

"Expected or not," I said, "It was beautiful. You set off a chain reaction."

"One for the record books," added Elaine.

I put my arms around each of the women. They nestled up tight against me, rested their heads on my shoulders, their breasts on my chest and a leg over each of my legs. They held hands over my abdomen.

I must have dozed off. I woke with Elaine kissing and sucking on my neck while Donna kissed and sucked on my rapidly recovering penis.

"My turn," announced Donna.

"I thought it would never come," Elaine responded.

"I plan to cum," stated Donna.

"How about it?" asked Elaine. "Can you make Donna cum?"

"I can't make either of you cum," I replied. "Cumming or not is a personal decision. I can only provide the opportunity for you to cum. I'll do my best until you either stop me or I cum," I committed.

"Well, Donna. What are you waiting for?" asked Elaine.

"Roger," Donna said. "Slide down on your back. I want what Elaine had."

I slid down on the bed and put my head on a pillow. Donna sucked my erection a few more times. "I think he's ready," she stated the obvious.

Donna straddled my hips, Elaine assisted in aiming my erection and Donna slid down on me until she was exactly where Elaine had been earlier. Donna placed her hands on my hips and began to slide up and down on my erection. Elaine added her efforts, kissing her open mouthed and palming her breasts.

After several minutes, Donna whispered something in Elaine's ear. I couldn't hear what she said clearly but I think it was "Sit on his face."

My guess was confirmed when Elaine gave Donna one last, passionate kiss and maneuvered her body to straddle my chest facing Donna and lowered her hips until her fragrant labia barely touched my waiting lips. I encouraged her when I extended my tongue and drew it between her lips. I heard Elaine sigh as she settled her pussy onto my face and my tongue encountered her.

As infrequent as blowjobs were in our previous relationship, cunnilingus was even rarer. I circled her labia with my tongue several times and finally pushed it inside her vagina as deeply as I could. Elaine was wiggling her hips on my face. I assumed it was due to the increased kissing between the two women but my efforts must have had some impact. That was confirmed when I pushed my face up further between her legs and gripped her clitoris between my lips. I heard her gasp and felt her convulse slightly. The intensity of her convulsions increased proportionally with the increase of my sucking on her clitoris.

Within minutes, Elaine was pushing away from my face to relieve the pressure and against my firm grip on her hips to hold her in place. Eventually, I gave up and Elaine fell off my face and lay in a fetal position on the bed beside me as she recovered.

Donna leaned forward and kissed me through the sheen of feminine emissions on my face. "Nice work, Roger," she said as she licked her lips and kissed me again.

Elaine had recovered somewhat and was watching the second kiss.

"Wanna give the back door a try," Donna asked as she broke the kiss.

"I'm game if you are," I answered.

Donna sat up a little straighter, lifted her body off my erection and used one hand to hold me vertical. She then aimed carefully and settled back down on my cock.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" asked Elaine.

"What do you think I just did?" asked Donna.

"Is Roger fucking your ass?" Elaine asked.

"Why don't you check it out if you're uncertain," said Donna.

Donna began pumping up and down with her rectum surrounding my erection as Elaine repositioned herself to get a better view. "Damn, woman," she said when she was behind Donna. "He's completely buried in your ass," she exclaimed. "How does that feel?" she added.

"You should try it. Then you'll know as much as I do," suggested Donna.

"I could never...," Elaine said prudishly.

"How many things 'could you never' before today?" asked Donna.

"You have a point," conceded Elaine. "Is it hard? Does it hurt?" she asked.

"It's difficult if he's not hard and it hurt a little the first time but now it's easy and lots of fun," responded Donna.

"You've done it before?"

"Many times. Are you ready to try it?" asked Donna again.

Elaine turned to me. "Would you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all. I'd actually like to be your first," I said.

"Could you be gentle?" she wanted to know.

"As gentle as I can be while still managing to gain entrance," I quipped.

"How do I do this?" Elaine asked Donna.

"Lots of lubricant. Then I'll work on you with my fingers while you relax. When you're ready we'll change places," Donna related.

Elaine found the K-Y True Feel Lube in the bedside night table. With Donna's help, she smeared it in and around her anus. Donna pushed as much of it inside her with one finger as she could without missing a single stroke up and down on my erection.

Three fingers later, Donna thought Elaine was ready. Elaine wasn't as sure as Donna but still game to try. With a final push, Donna released my erection from her ass, gave up her position on top of me to Elaine and helped her into position.

I was as ready as she was except I was covered with Donna True Feel Lube instead of the K-Y version. Donna helped me remain hard and vertical while Elaine hesitantly lowered herself until her rectum was against the top of my erection.

"Relax and push down slowly," guided Elaine.

Elaine pushed down until I was tight against the depression caused by her sphincter. "I can't," she said raising up slightly.

"You can," coached Donna. "It's just the opposite of the usual feeling. Going in instead of coming out," she added. "Keep pushing. It will just happen."

Elaine resumed pushing. I watched her face grimace as she pushed harder. "It's going to hurt," she cried.

"If it does, it will pass quickly and feel really good. Don't give up," encouraged Donna.

Elaine pushed more and, suddenly, the head of my erection popped in past the tight ring of her sphincter. "Ow," said Elaine as she stopped moving.

"Did it hurt?" asked Donna.

"A little," answered Elaine.

"It's easy from here," encouraged Donna. "Just push down whenever you're ready and let him slide inside you."

Within minutes, Elaine was grinding her pussy and clitoris against my pubic hair. "Oh, wow. I feel so full," she said.

"What do you think?" asked Donna.

"It feels really good. Even better than good," Elaine said. "I could get used to this," she added.

"Wait until you feel his heat when he cums inside you," said Donna. "Can you do that for her?" Donna asked me.

"I can do that," I answered and about five minutes later, I pulsed a huge volume of semen inside Elaine's rectum.

Elaine went stiff for a second before collapsing on top of me.

Several minutes later, when Elaine was sitting on the bed between Donna and me, she related her reaction. "Roger, you heated my body up to my tits when you came and I had an orgasm in response. I didn't expect that but I'm glad it happened," she told us.

"Enough to do it again?" asked Donna.

"Enough to do it again and again," committed Elaine.

A couple of days later, Elaine and I were sitting in the living room, guzzling beers while Donna was at the market. "Roger," she said. "I didn't know what I wanted when I left you."

"It's history. Water under the bridge. You don't have to explain," I said.

"I want to say something anyway. Just this once," she said.

I waited silently.

"When I left, I was searching for something. I thought it was love although I knew in my soul that you loved me. Then I thought it was sex even though our sex life was more than adequate. I realize now that I was bored. Life seemed mundane, directionless. I went looking for meaning. I thought I found it but it turned out to be loveless, more boring, and without excitement.

"These last weeks have shown me I was looking for the wrong thing in the wrong place. Right here, right now I've found everything I was looking for. I didn't know it and I foolishly began looking elsewhere when all I had to do is open my eyes and see I already had it all. I just needed to turn the key, start the engine and head full steam for the finish line. I just couldn't find the key.

"You and Donna have made me the happiest woman in the world and I want you to know that. Donna handed me the key. Together you gassed the engine and the three of us are headed for the checkered flag. I love you both. I don't really want for anything except that we, the three of us, stay together forever. Am I asking too much?" Elaine asked.

"Elaine, I love you," I told her. "I'm here and I don't plan on going anywhere. You're here. I want you here and I don't think you're going anywhere either. You'll have to ask Donna for the rest of it but I don't think she'll feel any different. We three prove that love is greatest when you give it away and you don't have to just give it to one person at a time. I think I'm speaking for Donna as well when I tell you that we love you and we know you love us."

Elaine looked down at her hands and asked quietly, "Roger, can we get married again?"

"In a heartbeat," I said. "But I can't ignore Donna and I don't think you can either. If I marry you, I have to marry Donna and there are laws against that. It's the same reason you can't marry Donna and me at the same time. The perfect answer is three weddings but I don't know how to make that happen."

Over dinner that evening, Elaine raised the question again. "Donna," she asked, "Would you be okay if Roger and I got married again?"

"Oh," stuttered Donna. "Were you expecting that?" she asked me.

"I had some warning," I answered.

"That throws a wrench into the works," Donna commented.

"Donna," I said. "Donna," I said again when she didn't look at me. "Donna, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Oh, oh," Donna stuttered again. "Yes, I would," she said. "But that's not possible. You can't be married to both of us at the same time."

I think there may be a way we can make work," I suggested.

"What are you thinking?" asked Elaine.

"I think I can marry you and Donna and you can marry Donna too."

"Three weddings just as you suggested?" asked Elaine again.

Donna sat quietly, just listening.

"Yes, three weddings, all at the same time. We get a judge or a preacher, a best man for me and matrons of honor for each of you and we take the wedding vows."

"How does that do anything except get us in trouble?" asked Donna.

"We just don't tell anybody," I said simply.

"So, we'd be honor bound to each other, just not legally," suggested Donna.

"What about all the laws about inheritance and medical decisions just to name few?" asked Elaine.

"I think we can create powers of attorney for most of it and I think we may be able to create a trust of some kind to handle the financial problems with inheritance."

"How?" asked both women.

"I think we can put everything we own into a trust of some kind with the three of us as trustees and live off the trust. When the last of us breathes our last breath, the trust passes to all of our children equally for their benefit."

"Is that legal?"

"I have no idea but we can find out and work out something with a good attorney."

Three weeks later, the weddings took place in our living room. It was a small group. Just the three of us, our five children and a judge I played golf with doing the honors with the understanding that we wouldn't be applying for marriage licenses nor would we be registering the marriages.

My son was best man, our daughter was Elaine's matron of honor and Donna' daughter hers. The other two, Donna's son and other daughter were the witnesses. We had a big party for the ten of us and when everyone else left, Donna, Elaine, and I consummated the various relationships variously.

It's been almost fifteen years since the weddings. I'm impressed at how well it's worked. We don't advertise our situation nor do we shy away from it. Our family, friends and neighbors have handled it remarkably well. I introduce either or both ladies as my wife, depending on the circumstances at the time. Some folks think we're kidding and enjoy the joke. Others accept it at face value and, if it bothers them, they don't let on.

A few are troubled by the implications and react negatively. We don't see those folks often.

A few are genuinely interested and inquire about how it works. I tell them it works wonderfully and refer them to our trust attorney.

Family gatherings are particularly fun. We bring together us, the five families our children have and their respective in-laws once a year for an annual Fourth of July cookout. We have eleven family groups with interesting combinations. There's us, our five children, their in-laws and uncountable children. The grandchildren have three grandmas and two grandpas each. None of them seems concerned with the arrangement.

Life is truly good.