Donna and Billy Ch. 02

Story Info
Professional black woman wants to experiment with bondage.
2.7k words
4.44
10.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

By the time their two children reached the ages of three and one, Donna had been promoted to a vice president of the loan department at her bank. Billy was still at the Lexus dealership, but they were doing well financially. Billy, at 26, still looked exactly like he did when they had met when he was 22. He still had all his hair and hadn't gained any weight at all. Donna had added ten pounds to her 5'7" frame, but her 125 pounds and her larger 35-25-36 measurements still turned Billy on. And at 39 years old, Billy thought she was just entering her prime.

Other than a brief time out when they had their two children, their sex life had been amazing. Billy could be a tender lover or he could be a rough taskmaster, and Donna loved both. But Donna periodically thought back to her ex-husband taking up with a younger woman and divorcing her. She definitely didn't want that to ever happen again, especially with children, so she immersed herself in whatever type of fucking or lovemaking her husband wanted.

She thought back to the times when Carl had tried to get her to get her to experiment with a little bondage. She had turned him down every time, and she sometimes thought that maybe that was one of the reasons that he had dumped her. So, she began reading and surfing internet sites on BDSM. At first, they scared her, but then she realized that Billy would never intentionally hurt her. And the more she surfed, the more she became interested. Finally, one night over dinner, she broached the subject with her younger white husband.

"Honey," she said. "I want to watch a video with you after dinner. It's a . . . well, it's uh . . . "

"What is it, Donna?"

"Well, it's a movie about bondage, and I was thinking that we might try it sometime if we like the video."

"Sure, babe. I'll watch it. Let's grab a drink and go see what it's all about."

So, for the next 78 minutes, Billy sat on the couch and she sat on the floor leaning against his legs. They watched three different women tied, whipped, shackled to a wall, spanked, hung upside down, fucked with huge dildoes, slapped, driven insane with vibrators and mechanical cocks and had their breasts abused by clamps and prods. Billy was enthralled and hardly blinked his eyes at all. Donna had an excited fear building inside her. She knew her nipples were as hard as bullets for the entire 78 minutes, and it wasn't long before she knew her pussy was soaking wet.

When the video ended, Donna looked at Billy who appeared incredulous at what they had seen. She tried to speak, but her voice sounded more like a croak, "W-w-well. W-what did you thin think, b-babe?"

"I . . . uh, I uh, don't know what to say. Are you thinking that we should try that?"

Donna knew that this was where the rubber met the road. She looked down at the floor for almost 60 seconds. Billy didn't say anything, but he continued to look down at her. Finally, she looked up at him and quietly said, "Would you think I'm sick if I said that I wanted to try some of those things?"

"You want me to spank you and tie you and use all those gadgets on your body?"

She hesitated for a second and then said, "Yeah, baby. I do want you to do those things to me. I love you, Billy. I belong to you and I want to keep you happy. I'll do anything for you and I think you might enjoy using my body like that."

Billy sat and thought about it for a minute. He thought how much he enjoys fucking her sensuous black body. After two kids and 39 years, she still had a firm body with great tits and perfect legs. He looked down on her and put his hand under her chin, lifting her head. He looked into her eyes and said, "I love you, Donna. Let's do it."

They immediately hired a contractor to build a small room in their basement. They had it soundproofed. They also bought all they thought they would need to equip the room, and Billy installed everything. He attached a large wooden "X cross" to one wall. It had shackles at the end of each of the vertices. He hung more shackles from the ceiling and attached cuffs to a table that was placed in the center of the room. Donna prowled adult stores and spent a lot of money on vibrators, lubrication creams, clamps, a whip, several dildoes, a paddle and an electric prod.

Finally, everything was installed and ready for them. Donna's parents had the kids for the weekend. They each had a couple of cocktails and Billy said, "We need to have a safe word for you Donna, in case I get too rough."

She smiled lovingly at her husband and said, "I trust you, honey. I don't want a safe word. You can do anything you want with me tonight."

After another drink, they walked down to their new room. Donna closed the door and removed her clothes. As she was stripping for Billy, she said, "Baby, tonight, I am nothing but your plaything. You do whatever you want to me, and don't hold back. Just think of me as nothing but a two-bit whore who is here for your please. My pleasure doesn't matter."

She quickly found herself slammed against the cross and had her ankles and wrists shackled to it. As she took a deep breath, she felt the whip slash across her bare back. "Aaaaahhh!" She screamed. The next slash was across her beautiful round ass. "Aaah!" She yelled. Billy whipped her for another couple of minutes and then turned her around facing him and re-shackled her to the X-cross. She screamed as he whipped her breasts. He put the whip away and pulled out the nipple clamps.

"Let's see if these can make you scream, slut," he said. As he attached the first clamp, she screamed in pain. He laughed at her and attached the next clamp. "Scream all you want, whore. Remember, nobody can hear you."

She didn't know what turned her on more, the clamps squeezing her nipples, being helplessly shackled on the X-cross or being called a whore and a slut. Once she began getting used to the clamps, Billy grinned evilly at her and attached a small weight to each of the clamps. "Aaa-eee-aah!" She screamed.

Billy just laughed and said, "You fucking black whore! That's all you are, bitch. A black fucking whore. Understand?"

Donna had tears running down her face as she quickly nodded her head and replied, "Y-y-yessss Sir. I am a fucking black whore. I b-b-belong t-to you."

"I know you belong to me, slut. OK, let's try this." She looked at the huge plastic cock that he held in his hand, and she began to get a little nervous. He lubed it up and then stooped and began shoving it into her pussy. At that point, she lost control and urinated down her legs as the cock was being shoved into her pussy. She screamed, "Aaarrrrrgggh! Oh fuck! Uuunnnggh!" Billy continued to shove until the whole 12 inches was in her soaking wet cunt. Then he pulled a vibrator from behind his back and put it to work on her clit. The sweat was pouring from her body and she was having one orgasm after another.

As Billy continued to work on his restrained wife, she continued screaming and coming. It took Billy almost a half hour to make her pass out. There were a few times that he was so turned on that he almost blew his load into his pants. He had to admit to himself that he was loving using his wife's body like this. But he was just beginning. He unclasped her while she was unconscious and bent her over the table. He lubed his cock and then shoved it roughly into her ass and pounded her ass until he blew his load deep into her bowels just as she was regaining consciousness.

She lay on the table and he reached down and scooped his cum from her ass hole using a small spoon. He walked around the table and fed it to his black slut who eagerly gobbled it down. He flipped her over and cuffed her arms over her head and her legs were cuffed above her to the shackles hanging from the ceiling. Her black body glistened from the sweat on her body. Billy gave her a drink of water and as she started to say something, he slapped her face and said, "Shut up, slut. I'm not done with you."

The thought briefly crossed Donna's mind that maybe she should have agreed to a safe word. But before she could think more about it, she felt the big cock rammed back into her pussy. "Aaaarrrggh!" Billy just grinned at her as he was lubing up another dildo. As he moved the first dildo in and out, she was moaning and coming. Since her legs were up in the air, he took the second dildo and gently pushed it against her ass hole.

"Noooooo!" She screamed. "D-d-don't do . . . . "

Billy shoved the dildo slowly into her ass until most of it was inside. He kept pumping the dildo in her pussy and she screamed and cried the whole time he was inserting the second one into her ass. He pushed both dildoes completely inside his helpless black wife making her scream again. He left them there and then walked around the table. He put his hand under her chin and as she looked up at him, he opened her mouth and spit in it. She immediately swallowed.

Billy looked into her eyes and said, "Donna, you're nothing but a black whore. Your slutty ass belongs to me. Understand, cunt?" Donna quickly nodded her head. "When I finish with you tonight, you're going to be nothing but a big black fuck hole." Again, she quickly nodded her head. "Tell me," he demanded.

"Aaaah! Ohhh. I'm n-n-nothing but a whore. Y-you own my worthless b-b-black cunt. I . . . I'll d-do anything f-for y-you. Y-you're m-my master."

Billy smiled. He liked being called 'Master' by his helpless bound black slut. "Yes you are, slut. You are my property and I am your master."

Donna nodded her head and rasped out, "Y-yes master."

Billy was feeling great. He had cum earlier and was having a great time using all these toys on his willing wife. And she called him 'master.' He had no idea how many times she had cum, but it seemed like it was just one long continuous orgasm. He thought her shiny black body writhing on the table was a real turn on. He continued to pound her pussy and ass hole with the two dildoes as she screamed, moaned and came, until she finally passed out.

He uncuffed her arms and legs, removed the dildoes and stood for a moment admiring that beautiful black body that had become his wife. His slut. His property. He rubbed his hand over her sweaty stomach and chest. He looked closely at her enlarged pussy and ass hole and smiled at his handiwork. He lifted her and cuffed her hands above her head and suspended her from the ceiling with her feet just barely touching the floor. He walked around the unconscious body running his hands over its curves and down her pretty face. Just looking and lightly touching that body was giving him another hard on.

He got a bottle of water and threw a small amount of it in her face. She coughed and hacked and slowly opened her eyes. He held the bottle to her lips and she drank deeply. When he took the bottle away, she looked into her husband's eyes and smiled. He reached down and lifted her ankles and stepped between her legs. Her stomach was doing flip flops because she knew that her husband was going to fuck her. He walked to her until his cock touched the outer lips of her pussy and, without much effort or aiming, it slid inside.

"Ohhhh yesssss!" Arrrggh! Yesss. F-fuck me my master. F-fuck your whore."

Billy rammed her pussy as hard as he could. The chains on her cuffs rattled and her body swung wildly as he pounded and pounded her worn black pussy. He fucked her for a long time before he finally shot his cum into her worn out body. After he came, he reached up and unfastened her restraints and she fell into his arms. He lifted her and carried her in his arms upstairs and gently laid her on their bed.

He went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He carried his exhausted wife into the shower and had to support her so she wouldn't fall while he washed her body. He dried her and then carried her back to bed where she immediately fell asleep. Billy lay down next to her and thought of their first experience at bondage. As he recalled the many things that he did to his wife, he found himself getting an erection. "Well, if just remembering what happened can give me a woody, then I must have enjoyed it, " he thought to himself. A few minutes later, Billy fell asleep.

The next morning, Billy got up and got dressed. He looked down at his nude wife still sleeping. He felt himself starting to get an erection and realized that he's better get breakfast before he jumped on his wife and fucked her.

He was just finishing up bacon, eggs, potatoes, and toast when Donna wandered into the kitchen wearing a short transparent negligee. He could see that her dark nipples were hard. "How about some eggs, babe?" He asked. She nodded and sat down. He put a plate in front of her and sat down with his own plate. She looked at him and grinned her sensuous smile.

He said, "When I got up this morning and looked down at your naked body, I almost just jumped on and fucked you."

She laughed and said, "I'm not sure I would have woken up, Honey. You gave me a real workout last night."

Billy looked concerned and said, "I told you we should have a safe word."

"No. No. I'm not complaining. I loved every minute of it. What I remember that is. You just wore this old lady out. I'm not as young as I once was."

"You really liked it?" Billy asked. "It wasn't too intense for you?"

"Oh, it was intense. That's for sure. But it was wonderful. I'm looking forward to doing it again."

"Are you serious, Donna?"

She smiled at him and nodded her head. She said, "Oh yeah! I definitely want to do that again." She smiled at him again and said, "And aren't you supposed to call me Slut, Master?"

Billy sat stunned for a minute and then said, "You really were a slut last night, babe."

"Not just last night. I want ot be your slut forever. And anytime you want to take me back to our special room and use any of your toys on me, just say the word, and I'll race you to the room, Master."

Billly smiled at her and said, "I kind of liked that 'Master' stuff last night."

"Mmmm hmm," she moaned. "Well, Master, when your slut finished her breakfast, she would like to suck your cock and balls and then rim your white ass."

"Sounds good to me, slut. By the way, the kids are staying with your parents tonight too."

She smiled at Billy and looked innocently at him. She pleaded, "If I do a good enough job on your cock this morning, will you take your slut back to our special room tonight, Master?"

Billy smiled at her and thought, "What have I turned my wife in to?"


BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers