Donna and Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he reached her face, she pleaded, "Please fuck me, Billy. Please."

He reached down and slid the tip of his cock into her soaked pussy making her cum immediately. "Aaarrrrgh!" She screamed. "Oh yesssss! Aaaaaah! F-fuck meeee!"

Billy fucked Donna for almost 15 minutes before coming into her pussy. They lay holding each other for a long time after they finished. Finally, she looked up at him and said, "That was the best sex I've had in a long long time. Maybe forever."

Billy kissed her and said, "Me too. Maybe we should do it again." And they did.

They eventually started to get a little chilly so Billy helped her to get dressed while his hands roamed unobstructed all over her body. She giggled and pretended to fight him off, but let him do whatever he wanted. After they were both dressed and the backpack repacked, they walked hand-in-hand back to Billy's bike. Before putting on their helmets, Donna stepped over to Billy , put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her for a long wet kiss. When she finally pulled back, she whispered, "Anytime you want to take this old lady back to the woods and fuck her brains out, just let me know."

Billy smiled at her and said, "I wouldn't mind fucking this old lady every night."

"Mmmm, that can be arranged, young man. That can be arranged." They kissed again before hopping on his bike for the trip back to her car. Before they parted at her car, she invited him to dinner at her condominium the next night.

That night, both of them dreamed about the other. Billy knew his parents would be OK with whoever he dated because they just wanted him to be happy and to be loved by someone. Donna was a different story. Her father wasn't really enamored with white people. He had really liked her husband until he treated his daughter like shit. Now he wanted to kill him. Donna didn't know what her mother might think. But it was too early to even think about those things. So she eventually fell asleep thinking of having more sex with Billy.

The next night, Billy arrived at her door with a bottle of wine and a small bouquet of flowers. She put the flowers in water and then said, "There is something I want to do before dinner, OK?" Billy looked puzzled, but nodded his head. Donna walked over to him, kissed him and then slowly dropped to her knees. She unfastened his pants, pulled them down and reached for his big white cock. She lovingly moved her hand along its length before kissing it. She licked it and then put the tip into her mouth. She licked some more and then began sucking and lightly massaging his balls. She looked up at the dreamy look on his face. She continued to work on his cock and before long, was rewarded with a mouthful of warm cum. She licked and sucked to get the last drop before redressing him and escorting him to the table for dinner.

After dinner, they did the dishes, and then he took her on the kitchen counter. Not one dish was broken but a couple of pans and some silverware ended up on the floor. They adjourned to the living room where he stripped her and spent over an hour kissing and lightly licking her whole body, which drove her wild. She had several orgasms and pulled his head to her pussy and to her breasts. She humped his face and his hands as they forced her to have one climax after another. She kissed him hard when he was finished, and then begged him to spend the night.

They adjourned to her room, and she sucked his cock and then climbed on top of it and rode him like he was a bronco. He blew his load into her pussy and then they both fell quickly asleep with smiles on their faces. They slept well, and Billy woke up with a strange feeling. When he looked down, he saw that his cock was hard and in Donna's mouth.

Donna was quietly singing while she made bacon and eggs for breakfast. Billy poured juice and made coffee and toast, and had to admit that he enjoyed listening to her sing. During breakfast, they decided to meet after work for a walk and then have dinner at a local mom & pop restaurant and then find someplace to have sex. Billy asked her if she had ever had anal sex, and she said no because she thought it would hurt. He told her that he wanted to try it, and she agreed without hesitation.

So, that evening after a short hike and dinner, they returned to Donna's condo where he had her stripped in less than 30 seconds after walking in the front door. He stripped his clothes and then carried her into the bedroom. She had Vaseline on the night stand so Billy decided to multitask and 69 with her while applying lube to her ass. Once he was hard and had licked her to an orgasm, he got up and put her on her knees and slowly entered her beautiful firm round ass.

"Aaaah! It hur . . hurts! B-Billy, it . . . Aaaaah shit!" He slowly shoved his cock all the way until his balls touched her ass. She was screaming like a banshee. He slowly began pumping her ass and eventually her pain became less and less and then it became bearable and then it became wonderful. He was squeezing her breasts as he fucked her black ass. Billy only lasted long enough to give her one cum, but it was a monster cum. He blew his cum deep into her bowels and then withdrew and fell onto the bed. Without any hesitation, Donna dropped down and cleaned his cock with her mouth and then lay next to him with her arm across his chest.

They couldn't get together for the next two nights, and they discovered that they missed each other so much that they talked on the phone several times each day. When they did finally get back together, Billy kissed her as soon as they got back to her condo. She looked into his eyes and said, "You can do anything you want to me tonight, Billy. Anything."

Well, Billy was kind of new at this, but he had seen a few porno films with his pals so he decided to try being a little rougher. He said, "Suck my cock!"

"Yes sir," Donna said. She sucked his cock until he told her to stop. He roughly removed the clothes from her body and saw that her nipples were hard and she was trembling with anticipation.

He said, "Tonight you're going to be my black slut. Do you understand?" She nodded her head. And that's what I'm going to call you. Do you have a problem with that, slut?" He saw her quickly shake her head no and noticed that she had goosebumps on her body. "Lick my balls, slut."

She was on her knees in a flash and his balls were both in her mouth. "That's nice, slut. You really are a slut, aren't you?" She looked up at him and nodded her head. "What?" He yelled.

She said, "Yes sir. I really am a slut. I'm your slut."

During the night, he used all of her holes. He spanked her ass while he was fucking her from behind. He fingered her to orgasm more than once. He slapped her breasts and made her ask for more. She cleaned his cock after he fucked her ass, and then finally told her that if she was truly his slut, she would lick his ass hole, which she eagerly did. By morning, there was no doubt that she now belonged to Billy.

Just to cement the deal, Billy spent the next night gently romancing her. He made love to her and held her and kissed her over and over. He gently massaged and manipulated her body to orgasm after orgasm. He kissed all over her body and when she got up in the morning, she took a quick shower and then rushed to the kitchen to make her man breakfast. As they were eating, she looked at him and said, "Billy, the last two nights have been the best sex and lovemaking of my entire life. I've never been treated so roughly and so romantically. I think I love you, Billy."

Billy had never really been in love with anyone. He thought he was once during a one-night stand, but it turned out to be gas. He knew he felt different when he was around Donna, but he thought he still needed some more data before committing.

Over the next few months, Billy and Donna spent most of their free time together. They took walks and hikes, rode Billy's BMW bike and had dinner together almost every night. Donna taught Billy how to play golf and quickly realized that golf isn't everybody's game. Billy taught Donna how to bowl and play bocce. And Donna took Billy to play tennis, and even though he didn't really like the game, he enjoyed seeing her in those tiny little skirts and shorts. And they made love. And they had sex. And they fucked.

Donna loved to be fucked like a slut some nights. She liked to be called names and have her ass and breasts slapped. She liked him to abuse her with only thoughts of his own pleaser. Her body was his to use as he wanted.

She also loved to just have sex sometimes. It didn't matter which holes he used as long as he used his hands, cock and mouth all over her body. On these nights, she would plead with him to stop teasing her and just to fuck her.

But mostly she enjoyed lovemaking. She liked his gentle touch and his ability to drive her insane with his kisses and his touches all over her body. She constantly told him that she loved him, and hoped that someday, he would tell her that he loved her too.

Billy finally took her to meet his parents. He gave them a heads up that she was older and black so they weren't surprised. They made her feel welcome and Billy's mother even hugged her when she came in and when she left. She also thanked Donna for making her boy so happy. That gave Donna hope that he might say those three words to her someday soon. And he eventually did.

Donna made much more money than Billy, but that didn't seem to bother them. She invited him to move in with her, and it took him a week to consider before he did. They discovered that they would both like to travel; they would both like to have kids and they both enjoyed their multi-faceted love life. She constantly told him that her body belonged to him, and he constantly had her show it off when they went out together.

Donna's co-workers and friends wondered what she saw in this young, albeit handsome, white guy. Billy's friends couldn't believe that he was fucking this hot older milf that they all saw naked, and three of them had fucked.

A few weeks after Donna's 36th birthday, she told Billy that she was pregnant. He was thrilled and he immediately told her he loved her and proposed to her. He called his parents who were also overjoyed even though Billy's older sister had two kids already. They had always hoped that Billy would be a father someday.

Donna insisted that they go visit her parents to tell them of the wedding and the pregnancy. She promised to be Billy's slut whenever he wanted her to be if he would go with her. Billy had no intention of saying no, since he had never met her parents, but this was an added bonus. So as soon as he agreed and she kissed him and told him thanks, he said, "Get on your knees, slut and suck my cock."

She obediently dropped to her knees. Over the next hour, she sucked his cock, rimmed his ass and took his cock in her own ass while he spanked her and twisted her nipples giving her one long multiple orgasm.

Donna's parent lived a few hundred miles away, so they drove there the next weekend. She had given them a heads up that she was bringing her boyfriend who was white, but she had no idea what to expect. When they arrived, Donna's mother met them at the door and shook his hand as if he had the plague. She was very polite, but a little standoffish.

A few minutes later, her father came into the room and said, "It's about time you came to visit." She introduced Billy, who held out hi hand, but her father just said, "Hruummph!" and turned away. After some catching up with each other on family stuff, she broke the news that we were getting married. "Oh no you're not marrying a young honky. Forget it Donna. I won't stand for it!"

Billy stayed out of it and kept his mouth shut as Donna and her father got into it. Her mother tried her best to mediate, but it appeared hopeless. Her father finally said, "You know I liked Carl. He was a doctor. I'm not sure what you did to make him leave you, but . . . ."

"I didn't do anything Dad. He's just an ass hole. I love Billy and I'm going to marry him."

He said, "I don't think so donna. If you have to have a young man, why not a black man? What's this honky have that you couldn't have with a black man?"

She was furious now. She glared at her father and said, "He has me. That's what he has. And he's going to be the father to our baby. That's what else he has." Then she turned to Billy and said, "Come on. Let's get out of here.," and headed for the door.

She didn't even slow down as her mother bawled and her father yelled and Billy jumped and quickly scooted to the door. Donna's mother caught up to them as they reached their car. She was still crying and begging them to stay, but Donna's mind was made up. She looked back towards the house and saw her father standing on the porch. She said, "You'll get an invitation to the wedding and baptism, but he's not welcome until he apologizes to Billy. With that, they were off.

Donna cried herself to sleep that night. And the next night. She apologized to Billy over and over again. Billy blew it off and told her that her apologies weren't necessary after the first one. Every time he said that, she would hold his face and kiss him and tell him that she loved him.

Over the next month, they quickly planned their wedding. Donna's mother tried help her as much as she could, but she ended up counting on Billy's mother to help carry the load. On the day of the wedding, three of their four parents showed up.

The newlyweds took a short honeymoon and returned home to get back to work. They planned to take a longer trip after the baby was born. Billy and Donna changed their sex lives, but never slowed down until the day before the baby was born.

Three of the four parents showed up at the hospital to see the new baby. When Donna and the eight-pound four-ounce baby boy came home from the hospital, Donna's mother took lots of pictures and held it all the time. She stayed for a week before heading home. Billy's parents knew it was her first grandchild so they stayed in the background as much as they could until she left.

Two days after Donna's mother left, Billy put the baby to bed and then joined his wife on the couch. She said, "Billy, I want to suck your cock. Can I please?" He grinned at her and then dropped his pants. She sucked and licked his cock until he was just about ready to blow his load, and then the phone rang. They had both decided to ignore it and Billy kept pumping his cock into his wife's face when they heard a familiar voice leaving a message on their machine: "D-Donna. Uh, . . uh, this . . this is uh your dad."

Billy heard the pop as his cock came out of Donna's mouth and rapidly began to shrink.

"Donna. I uh, I uh am s-sorry. I uh treated . . . I treated you and your husband b-bad and I'm uh sorry. I hope you can forgive me. And your husband too. I would uh like uh to uh see my new grandson. Please. I'm uh sorry. Please call me."

Donna jumped up with tears running down her face and hugged Billy harder than her had ever been hugged. She kissed him hard and hugged him again. It took her almost a full minute before she finally said, "Oh shit. I need to finish your blow job honey. I'm sorry." Billy started to object, but Donna quickly fell to her knees and in just a few seconds had it back in her warm mouth sucking away.

Two years later, Billy and Donna had another son and this time, all the grandparents were at the hospital. There was never a shortage of grandparents wanting to babysit the two handsome young boys. Donna's dad eventually was polite and civil to Billy, which was fine with him. Donna's mother thought Billy was great because he gave her something that her ex husband would never have given her -- grandchildren.

Donna and Billy bought a nice house with a yard for the kids. They also put a lock on their bedroom door for the adults. Donna never seemed to tire of sex with Billy. She even convinced him to try a little BDSM after hearing a co-worker talk about how much she enjoyed being tied and abused by her husband. Billy jumped right on it and had rings, cuffs, a table and all of the toys installed in a private locked room in the basement.

But that's another story.

12