Donna and Marie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my fingertip still in her ass hole I started moving it around a little. Slight motions in and out, a little side to side pressure. I just sensed that I was doing the right thing for Marie. She was working away at her clit and I found I had a spare right hand. I found her opening and slowly inserted two fingers there. She was very wet and ready and it wasn't long before I was thrusting in and out. Marie was really getting revved up now and was making little whimpering noises. The whimpering got louder and I noticed her feet contracting with tension. I glanced over at Jerry. He had a glazed look; his mouth was slightly open and he was still slowly stroking his dick. Pretty soon, all this rhythmic motion came to a crescendo and Marie let out a long squeal and started to shudder. At that moment, on some instinct I pushed my finger into her anus just past the first knuckle, I pushed the fingers on my other hand into her pussy as far as they would go and I knew she was having a great one.

Fairly soon, all the stroking and thrusting and quaking subsided and Marie flopped over on her side. I crawled up to face her on my side and watched her trying to catch her breath with her eyes closed. After a minute, she opened her eyes and we were looking at each other. She smiled and said, "Oh, Baby..."

I kissed her gently and said, "So, was that ok?"

She smiled again and said, "Oooh, Baby..." again.

We rested there for a minute or two and then I said, "I wonder how the audience is doing."

At this we both sat up and looked at Jerry as if we just noticed him there.

Marie said, "I hope that wasn't too boring for you, Jerry."

He broke into a big grin and said, "Aw, geez!"

He stood up in hopeful anticipation with his big old prong in prominent evidence.

Marie and I looked at each other and said, "Oh, OK."

We moved apart on the bed and patted the space between us and without hesitating, Jerry crawled up between Marie and me.

I left the bed and came back with a cold bottle of water. We took turns drinking.

I said, "Well, this is a first for me: being in bed with more than one other person. How about you guys?"

Jerry said, "Yeah, me too. But, so far, I like it!"

Judging by the size of his cock, I didn't doubt his statement.

Marie said, "Me too."

I was a little surprised. Thinking she was the most adventurous of us I gave her a questioning look.

"Well, I swing both ways but I never had the occasion to do both together," she said simply.

No one spoke for a minute and I finally said, "Jerry, what would you like to do now?"

Without hesitating, he said, "I want to check out these bald pussies!" He then turned on his side toward me and put his hand on my mound. He immediately started rubbing and stroking all over my crotch. I was so wet that everything was pretty slippery. His touch was different from Marie's but I liked his bigger, rougher hand. I lifted my knees and spread them apart as he found the middle and dragged his big finger up and down from my clit to my opening.

"This is great!" he said, "So smooth and slippery. Did you shave it?"

"No, I got waxed. Marie gave me the idea and the connection to the salon."

"Well, thanks, Marie," he said. He got up on his knees and looked at Marie who was lying on her back on the other side of him from me. "May I...?" he said holding out his hand toward her.

"But of course, Jerry. Any friend of Donna's is a friend of mine," she said with a grin.

He let his hand fall on her belly. Slowly and appreciatively he moved his hand around on her belly, taking in her lovely shape and softness. Marie raised her arms and laced her fingers behind her head giving her a very open and welcoming posture. Her wonderful boobs sagged a little to each side, but not too much. Jerry took note of them and leaned a little to get his hand on first one and then the other. Marie watched as he circled her nipples with his big thumb.

"These are wonderful," he said.

I had rolled to my side and propped myself on one elbow to watch all this. I said, "My thought exactly."

Marie said, "Why, thank you."

He sat back on his haunches as his hand slid down her belly again but to below her waist this time. He felt over to the sides where her hip bones were just evident. He felt down to the tops of her thighs. Her feet were crossed and her thighs were together. Jerry scootched down the bed a little more and running his hand down her thigh to her knee, he openly gazed at her neat crotch.

"Very pretty," He said. He slid his hand back up her thigh. When he got to her pussy, he gently poked around with his fingers. Marie continued to look on with amused interest. He ran his hand back down to her other knee and gave it a nudge. She uncrossed her feet, bent her knee a little and opened her thighs a little. He gave her knee another nudge, and getting the message, Marie spread her knees quite wide apart. Now, he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh right to her puss and started probing in earnest. After a moment of this, he looked at me.

"I just gotta...," he said, and lifted my top knee gently. Getting the message, I rolled back onto my back and spread my knees apart. Just for symmetry, I too, laced my hands behind my head. Jerry then was kneeling between two hot babes, more or less spread eagle, with a hand on each smooth bare pussy.

I said to him, "This has to be an image you won't soon forget."

"You got that right," he said fondling and probing all the while. "I'm loving the smoothness, the bareness," he added.

Marie looked over at me and said, "Maybe he should tip Lana too." We chuckled.

I started scootching my shoulders over toward Marie while still keeping my hips where they were for Jerry's enjoyment. She did the same, and when our heads came together, we kissed. In that kiss there was an understanding that, so far, our little get-together was working out great.

Jerry's attentions were starting to command my attention. I could feel that I was real wet and his fingers slipping in and out of my folds were starting me up.

About then, Jerry leaned over toward me, backed down the bed a little more and kissed my belly. I lifted my leg over him and he shuffled sideways into position. He started in with his nose and lips and tongue running all around my pussy, probing and licking and sucking. Gradually, he homed in on my clit and the tingle went through me. I was primed by the events of the last couple hours and as he set up a rhythm, I knew I was pretty close to coming. Jerry was a talented muff diver and I put my hands back behind my head and enjoyed the ride. I had my eyes closed and was surprised and thrilled to feel Marie's lips on my nipple. She reached over and pinched the other nipple with her hand and I was firing on all cylinders. I was bucking slightly but uncontrollably. I lifted my legs in the air, let out a long cry and came with the most amazing orgasm! I lowered my hand to pet Marie's hair at my chest and closed my thighs enough to embrace Jerry's head between them. I writhed around in this position as the flood of pleasure subsided.

As reality returned, Marie slid over to cuddle me from her side. Jerry moved from between my legs up next to me to cuddle me from the other side. To me, it was completely blissful. We lay there like that for several minutes while our breathing returned to normal.

Prying my attention from my own sensations, I said, "So, Jerry, how's it going?"

"I'm buzzing!," he said with enthusiasm. "You girls are so beautiful, so sexy I feel like a kid in a candy shop."

Jerry put his hand on my belly. Marie reached out her hand and laced her fingers together with Jerry's.

She said, "I feel like that too. Who could ask for anything more?"

I turned to her and kissed her. Then I turned to Jerry and kissed him.

Then I said, "Well, I could: where's that water?"

Jerry climbed off the bed, found the water bottle, had a drink and returned to the bed on Marie's side. He handed her the bottle. She took a drink and handed it to me. Jerry stood there like a waiter. Marie reached out and grabbed his dick gently but firmly as if to keep him from drifting away. At this time, it was only semi-erect but as she held on, he let out a little groan. By pulling on his pecker she led him up along the edge of the bed closer to Marie's head. Without letting go, she got up on her knees and got her other hand into the action on his cock. She tugged and stoked and fondled his balls. By now, he was fully erect again. He moved his legs a little apart and groaned a little more. Marie ran her hands between his legs but I couldn't see what she was doing there behind. Finally, she reached around both sides of him to grab his firm, muscled ass cheeks, one in each hand. She looked admiringly at his manhood, now risen just past the horizontal. This was a stiffy! She looked up into his face. He looked at her. She held his gaze as she bent toward him and stuck out her tongue. Grabbing his dick again with her hand, she moved her tongue very slowly toward its tip. I could see a big clear drop had formed on the end of his dick and Marie very gently licked it off. She sort of smacked her lips as if savoring the treat and then returned her tongue to his pecker head. Soon she had the head in her mouth and I could only imagine what her tongue was doing as Jerry moaned a little more with satisfaction.

Watching this scene, my female lover with my male lover, how did I feel? Fascinated. Excited. Jealousy was nowhere on the landscape. Amazing!

I crawled around on the bed for a better view. Jerry and Marie ignored me. Marie was collapsed on her knees at the edge of the bed so her throat was naturally straightened as Jerry stood by its side. His penis is long but not too big around and I knew from experience it could go in pretty far. I had never had this view before though and I was impressed at how deep Marie could take it in without flinching.

"Oh, baby...," Jerry moaned. At this, Marie pulled back and took his wet cock in her hand and stroked a few times. She got up off the bed and gestured for him to lay down on it on his back. He readily complied. She straddled his belly and supporting herself with her hands on the bed either side of his head, she began wagging her tits just above his face. Jerry mimed snapping at them like a crocodile and gradually, Marie lowered herself so her nipples were swinging back and forth bumping his nose and lips. She slowed the wagging so Jerry could spend a little time licking, sucking and nibbling her lush dark nipples, first one, then the other.

I laid a hand on Marie's thigh, but otherwise I was just a spectator - the 'audience' - with a closeup view. It was an exciting show!

After a while, Marie shifted down Jerry's body and dragged her nipples around on his chest. Changing her focus, she got astride his hips. I could see she was dragging her pussy lips up and down his dick which was laying like a log pointing up toward his belly button. I knew this was working for both of them. Jerry, eyes closed was starting to tense up. Marie was watching Jerry with her mouth open starting to breathe harder. Soon, she reached down and lifted his log so the end of it was in her. With very slow short strokes, she started moving back and forth taking a little more of him inside her at each stroke. He was moaning again and I could see he had started what I thought would be a short climb to orgasm. After all this foreplay, he couldn't last long. Gradually Marie increased the rhythm and I sensed that she was working her clit against Jerry's pubic bone. Now both of them, eyes closed and mouths breathing hard were working together like a well-lubricated machine. The pace had picked up and their faces had assumed a focus and they were vocalizing little sounds with each stroke. Finally, Jerry gave a big thrust and a loud grunt and slowed his stroking. Marie as if waiting for that, gave a plaintive cry of her own and shuddered. After a few more slowing strokes, Marie collapsed onto Jerry's chest and they both lay there breathing hard.

I climbed off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. I returned with a warm wet washcloth and a towel draped over my arm. I stood at the side of the bed at the ready and Jerry opened his eyes.

"Look, Marie, our lovely maid is naked!"

"Naked is my favorite kind of maid!" Marie replied.

"Mademoiselle et Monsieur, I am at your serveece!" I said.

"Merci!" said Marie and she flopped off Jerry onto her back beside him.

I climbed onto the bed and began mopping at the mess. First Jerry then Marie. When I had got the worst of it up with the linen, I then leaned over and started cleaning with my tongue. There was a special thrill for me at the taste and smell of both my lovers. I licked Jerry pretty clean and then took his whole, now soft penis into my mouth and gave it a good final suck.

Marie was very helpful and raised her legs and grabbed behind her knees and spread her sex wide. I licked far and wide gradually closing into the middle. For good measure, I licked her asshole and sucked on her smooth lips till all was clean.

I tossed the linens toward the bathroom and climbed up next to Marie on the bed. The three of us lay facing the ceiling. Fortunately it was a warm night and being on the second floor, we didn't need any covers even as the night cooled outside. Marie and Jerry had their eyes closed and I couldn't tell if they were starting to doze.

Then Marie said, "Donna, you sure have a knack for entertaining."

I said, "The secret to my success is in the guest list."

Jerry said, "Yeah, tonight's was perfect."

We all chuckled a little and I snuggled closer to Marie. We lay quietly for several minutes and I began to drift off. I thought, "No. I don't want to go this way yet."

"Who wants brownies?" I said brightly.

"Mmmm," said Marie

"Just when I thought things couldn't get any better," said Jerry.

I jumped out of the bed, hurried to the kitchen and came back with Jerry's shirt and my dress. It seemed like a little clothing would be appropriate but our newfound intimacy didn't need much.

"Jerry," I said laying his shirt on his chest.

"Marie," I said holding out my dress for her to put on. "Try this."

They got up off the bed and I helped Marie into the dress. I buttoned only 2 buttons at the waist leaving the top and bottom to gape. I then went to my closet and put on a short kimono.

Back at the table in the kitchen, Jerry and Marie sat as I placed a plate of brownies in the middle. I gave them each a napkin as a plate and said, "Water? Coffee? Wine? I have some red..."

Jerry went for the wine. Marie and I just had water. We munched for a while and Marie said, "So what's on the schedule for tomorrow?"

Jerry said, "We don't have anything inked in. Often, we get outdoors for some exercise, walk the dog, things like that. How about you?"

"Believe it or not, I have to work."

"What?"

"Really?"

"Yes, Simpson is hitting the road again Monday and I gotta get the package in his hands first thing. So I'll be bidding you adieu."

"Marie, you know you would be welcome to stay the night. There's only one bed but it's pretty big," I offered.

"Thanks so much. For everything. But I have to go."

Jerry gave her a little smile and said, "We'll miss you."

Marie said, "I have a feeling we'll meet again soon."

We all stood up. Marie and I smiled and came into each other's arms. I pushed our clothes open so our breasts were skin to skin and we embraced. Then we kissed, long, deeply and meaningfully.

Next, she said, "Donna, may I kiss your boyfriend?"

The sentiment seemed a little late in the game but I said, "Of course. He's pretty good at it."

She snuggled and kissed Jerry deeply as well. She rested her head against his chest and said, "You guys have been great."

She picked up the rest of her clothing and left the kitchen.

Later, with Jerry spooning me in bed with the lights out, he said, "Do you think we'll see Marie again?"

"Would you like to?" I responded.

After a beat, he said quietly, "Yeah."

"I think we might."

12