Donna Ch. 02

Story Info
My adventure with a white wife continues.
2.2k words
4.48
15.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an Introduction, I'm Devon, a 32 year-old black man now living in Chicago, the city where I was born and raised. I work for a mid-sized investment bank and travel a fair amount. I'm 6' 4" and a good athlete, all conference in high school basketball and all state in football. I received a scholarship to play college football on the west coast, where I was an all conference tight end freshman year, but a severe off the field injury curtailed my career. So I hit the books got a degree in economics, and then an MBA, and I now have a pretty good life.

My weakness, or at least my kink, is married women. Specifically, white married women. No use psychoanalyzing the motives, but there are aspects, which I will over time describe, that just make married white women much more of a sexual turn on than more "normal" relationships. My other kink is I'm a dominant man -- not that I enjoy inflicting pain or wearing weird attire, but I know what I enjoy and clearly communicate my desires and expectations. Typically, my playmates are older than me, but not always. Sometimes I meet them on line (which I prefer) before we meet in person, but sometimes the original meeting is in person. Most of these experiences have been during the past five years, although there are some exceptions. I'm not telling these experiences in chronological order -- just the order of what's in my head when I'm writing.

You should read Donna Ch. 01 to learn more about Donna. This story begins after Chapter 1 ended.

I texted Donna after my client dinner in LA. She was in bed laying next to her husband, who was sound asleep.

I asked, "Any feelings of guilt?"

"None at all. I wish we could repeat it all over again tomorrow."

"We should start planning my next visit."

"Can't wait."

"At first we planned to meet before my San Francisco trip in in about four weeks. I don't see why that should change."

"I'll be waiting."

"Good -- kiss your husband goodnight for me."

"You're an evil man. I love it. Good night."

I booked another flight to Phoenix the morning before my San Francisco meetings, and then flying out of Phoenix late that same night. The week before our planned meeting, Donna texted me that her husband would be in Las Cruces that day so she wouldn't have any time limits. That was definitely good news. I let her know what I had in mind, and she said she had to think about it, but eventually she agreed it would be fun.

After arriving at the airport about 10:30, I got an Uber and headed for Scottsdale, about 30 minutes away. Donna had asked me to have the driver go into the driveway as close to the garage as possible. That part of the driveway was hidden by mounds so I wouldn't be conspicuous to her neighbors. I texted her when I arrived and she opened the garage door. I walked into the garage and her house, and saw her waiting in the living room, as requested. She was wearing very low cut lavender lingerie, barely covering her magnificent breasts. I grabbed her and pressed her against the wall, kissing her deeply. She kissed back even more passionately than our last meeting. There was no doubt from her kisses about what she wanted. It took all of my self control to not start fucking her immediately, but I had plans for something even hotter. We broke off our kiss after a short time.

I asked, "Ready?"

She nodded. I took off my coat and tie, and she took my hand and began to lead me upstairs.

What I had said to her the previous week was I wanted to fuck her in her bedroom, At first, she wasn't sure -- it would be crossing a line. But the sense of eroticism took over, and she told me she was very turned on by the thought. It was a very pleasurable walk up the stairs anticipating what was about to happen. When we got to the bedroom we resumed our deep kissing. Eventually her left hand made its way to my dick, grasping and stroking it though my pants, making it even harder.

"Did you miss my dick?"

"I love your dick."

"You should show me how much."

She started to slowly unbutton my shirt, kissing the skin of my chest as she did, her head getting lower, until I started pushing it down with a little power to force her onto her knees. I pulled her head against my dick so the bulge was resting against her cheek. While her hands were reaching up to finish unbuttoning my shirt, her face was nuzzling against the growing hardness in my pants. After the shirt was unbuttoned, her hands went to my belt, which she took off, and then unbuttoned my pants. As she unzipped my zipper, and pulled my pants down, my dick sprang out and hit her in the face.

"Oh god, I forgot how big it is, and how beautiful it is."

"You're going to make it bigger."

She started licking the head and down the side, looking me in the eyes to make sure I was enjoying. Then she opened her mouth wide and took me into her mouth, inch by inch. At this point I was content to let her do all the work, while I could take in the view of this beautiful blonde housewife wrapping her lips around my jet black dick. And below, her lavender negligee was almost falling off, giving me a great vision of her large breasts. She took me deeper every time she bobbed her head, getting me in farther than she had the previous month. Her spit was starting to drip down her cheeks and chin, and on to the tops of her breasts. It felt and looked amazing. After a few minutes of her sucking, I pulled her up to a standing position and we had some deep kissing, with her hand sliding up and down my now wet dick. She was learning better how to please me.

I said, "It's time for you to get properly fucked."

Since she was not used to my size, I laid down face up on the bed, and pulled her on to me. I then positioned her hips over mine, and slowly pulled her down so the tip of my dick was against her pussy. She was so wet.

"Slowly lower yourself onto my dick"

She did, just letting the first inch or two inside her. She started moaning, but I could also tell she was hesitant, intimidated by my huge dick.

"No rush, take all of the time you want. This dick isn't going anywhere."

She started rocking back and forth, taking a little more dick in each time she moved. Once she started getting a steady rhythm, I tilted my head down so I could kiss and lick her nipples. That drove her crazy and she was rocking even faster, which drove me deeper into her. That made her even more crazy. I wanted to thrust even deeper into her, but her pussy was so tight and I wanted to slowly work her in. Her breathing was short and heavy, and her moans grew louder. I started to nibble on her hard nipples, which made her moan even louder.

"How does my dick feel now?"

"Soooooo ggggoooodddd!"

I then thrust another couple of inches into her, and watched her eyes roll back a little, and felt her hips start to buck. She was close now, and I wanted to get more into her head.

"Have you been laying in this bed thinking of my dick?"

"God yes!"

"Imagine how you will think of it in the future."

She was pushing harder, getting more dick into her tight pussy, and then really began to rock.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

I could feel the wetness of her juices flow over my dick and onto my balls. She was bucking wildly and moaning so loudly that anyone close to the house would hear her. Her gushing lasted for a long time, and my balls felt coated by her cum. She was trembling and I held her tight enjoying the vibration. Eventually she climbed off of my dick and laid next to me.

"You made me very messy. The proper thing for you to do is to clean me up."

Which she eagerly did. Her eyes looked crazed and satisfied and her tongue eagerly licked my dick and balls. I loved the show she was putting on. Then she began to suck me. I pulled her off of me and threw her down on the bed.

"You think your done fucking me after one orgasm? Get your ass on your back."

I climbed on top of her and began to enter her pussy.

"Please Devon, be gentle on me."

"I will this time."

I began to pump my dick into her. I knew she wasn't ready for all of it, but I also needed to push her limits. She was moaning even louder than before as my dick was now about 6 inches into her. Her hands were kneading the skin on my back -- it might have hurt a weaker man. I took it as a sign to fuck her even harder, which I did, forcing more of my dick into her. Her arms pulling down on my back as she was forcing the top of her body up, with her pussy trembling around my dick. This was a different and deeper orgasm than she had before, and I let her ride it out under my body, holding my dick firmly inside her. After a few minutes I climbed off of her.

I said, "I'm messy again."

She didn't even wait for me to end the sentence before her tongue and lips went to work on my dick.

"Do you like how your pussy tastes?"

"Particularly on your dick, I do."

I think she thought we were done fucking, but when she was done licking me clean, I got off the bed, and stood at the foot of it.

I told her, "Get on her hands and knees and back up to the end of the bed."

I then grabbed her hips, and started to enter her pussy from behind.

"Please take it easy on me."

"Didn't I just do that?"

"Not really."

I eased into her. Her pussy was dripping wet and a little looser, so half of my dick went in with no problem. I fucked her slowly at first, but the whole point of doggy style was to go deeper, so eventually I picked up the pace. I held her head with both hands and began to fuck her hard.

I asked, "Do you know why I'm fucking you so deeply?"

She didn't say anything.

"Answer me slut!"

"No, I don't."

"So anytime you climb into this bed with your husband, you will remember how good my dick felt."

That made her moan some more, which made me push deeper. Soon I had all 10 inches inside of her. We both heard the sounds of my balls slapping against her. I pulled back on her head, which she seemed to love.

"Do you like being my fuck toy?"

She screamed, "I do!"

"You are now my personal whore, and I will treat you as such."

That made her cum harder. Eventually she couldn't take any more, so I eased out of her.

I held her for a while, and then she started stroking my dick.

I asked, "What does my sexy little whore want?"

"Your cum."

I grabbed her throat, and said, "Be more specific."

"I need to taste you."

I released her throat, and she started sucking my dick. She was trying to get as much of my dick down her throat, gagging as she did. She would occasionally pull me out of her mouth.

"Please cum for me."

"I wonder what your husband would be thinking if he knew how nasty his sweet wife was being, begging a black man to taste his cum."

"He would hate that."

The thought added to my turn on.

I said, "Get ready for my load."

That made her suck harder, and soon I was shooting cum into her mouth. She was moaning as my cum was splashing off of her tongue. She swallowed every drop like she indeed was an experienced whore.

I said, "You have great blow job skills."

I still had a few hours until I had to leave for the airport. We laid there a while.

Then she asked "Are you hungry? We can go downstairs and have some food."

"Go get the food and bring it up here. We're going to eat in this bed."

She smiled, left, and returned a few minutes later with some sandwiches. Later we fucked two more times -- the first time ended with me cumming in her pussy and the second time cumming in her mouth again. Then it was time to leave. She drove me to the airport (in her Tesla this time), occasionally stroking my dick as she drove. We kissed goodbye at the terminal, and I was off to San Francisco.

There are more experiences to tell about Donna, but I will start a new series involving Tammy next, and come back to Donna in the future.