All Comments on 'Donna Goes Camping Pt. 01'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice!

Very nice!We need more of Donna's adventures :)

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Uh, nice enough fantasy, I guess.

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Great start

Awesome, can't wait for the next installment! I really like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ready for more!

Chapters 5 & 6? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Get everyone to beat Ross up man

then a group bang minus ross

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crappy imagination

Screwed mind who lets his future wife be exposed to a bunch of hooligans. Friends' ass, rather a lot of shithead vultures. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story and Writing

At first the protagonist seems like a cool and reasonable guy by agreeing to a compromise that allows Donna to tag along on the trip if she cooks and dresses sexy (even though Donna was unreasonable by balking over letting her boyfriend go camping for a week without her).

Later, he (the protagonist) makes a few decisions that make me worried about how this will end up for him. 1) He does not step in and stop his friends from feeling Donna up (without his permission) as she cooks. 2) He agrees to let Donna give the guys hand jobs--he should have told them to take care of themselves and 3) he does not stand firm and lets Donna give Ross a hand job.

HogwashHogwashalmost 7 years ago
Now THAT is a fucking GREAT ending to a chapter of a smut stroke story!

"I was angry, but I could not stay mad at Donna when she was telling me she loved me. She was crying softly and staring at me with those big blue eyes. I hesitated for a minute and then gave her the answer by giving her a long, passionate, open-mouthed kiss getting a taste of the cum of a guy I can't stand in my girlfriend's mouth."

Haha! So damn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF! LOVE IT.

I am very glad i came across this story.

I do believe that wives like Donna should be given a hall pass of sorts. Look, she admitted she can't be without sex for a whole week. A woman like has to be accomodated ("reasonable accomodation").

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Re anon 07/23/18

Yes, women woth sky high libido like Donna have to be accomodated ("reasonable accomodation").

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it! Gave you a 5/5=100% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

A cheating wife can turn you on much more intensely than a faithful one. Trust me, I experienced just that!

My first wife was fooling around in the last year of our marriage. Initially I was not aware of that. However by that time i not only had stopped loving her, but also could no longer stand her.

Then a high-school friend told me my wife had a "steady lover." Everything that the person told me was making sense bang on: frequent girls nights out, shaky alibis, etc. etc.

My wife started to turn me on big time, very intensely, borderline irresistibly. I felt like grabbing her & carrying her to the nearest bed. Whenever i looked @ her, I desired to kiss two three times every square inch of her body.

My soon-to-be ex noticed I was looking at her differently.

A few times she asked me "penny for your thoughts" or "you've changed lately, are you hiding something from me, the sooner you tell me what it is the better."

Ten days later i arrived from my grave yard shift to a half empty home. Her farewell letter was on the table.

For months & months after she left me she was in my erotic fantasies, including jack off ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

319 'faves' vs. 207,869 views; that's 1.53 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

Donna is a LOVING WIFE par excellence: she loves her husband, she has sex with her husband, but she will stray when the opportunity presents itself.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
I LOVE camping

That’s my dream vacation a week of camping with a bunch of guys!❤️

scataboutsscataboutsabout 3 years ago

really hot, wished things had escalleted a little slower though

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Too hot. There;s nothing better than sharing your girl or wife with friends, 5STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love the thin w/ huge boobs combination and your writing. DDD is actually equal to F btw, as DD is to E etc. Anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a bad story except for her grotesquely huge tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous