Donna Plays A Party Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Busty girlfriend enjoys a baseball game.
10.6k words
4.59
46.8k
113

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers

I was staring at my beautiful girlfriend and wishing that the earth would open up and swallow me. I had royally screwed up and I was too drunk to think quickly enough to talk my way out of the problem. I was sure that my greatest fear was about to come true because I had been a fucking idiot.

First, a little explanation of how I arrived at this spot. My girlfriend, Donna, and I were attending a party hosted by her friend, Sylvia, and her sister, Diane. We were in the middle of a drinking party game called baseball. It involved drinking, stripping and sex based on the events in a baseball game.

My awesome girlfriend was the first girl to go topless. She was a big hit at the party. I had dropped out of the game because Donna got upset about my conduct with the giant boobs of her sister, Diane, and a passionate kiss from a gorgeous girl, Angie.

None of that was the cause of my current problem. Donna's friend, Sylvia, the "Commissioner" of the game, called time out and gathered up her team of girls. Most of the girls except Donna were wearing only lingerie. After talking for a few minutes, Sylvia announced that the girls' team was challenging the guys to a bet about the outcome of the game.

The bet was $100 per player. This was a huge amount for college girls. Sylvia announced that a couple of girls were dropping out, but they would be replaced with other girls at the party including a girl named Betty whose tits I had admired for several years. Silvia also reminded everyone that a team won by forcing a member of the other team to drop out or fail to perform the tasks required by the game.

I assumed that Donna was one of the girls dropping out of the game before this bet went into effect, but I was wrong. I asked Donna why the girls made this bet with guys who could drink them under the table.

Donna smiled and said, "Sylvia has been watching the guys and they have been drinking nonstop since the start of the party. She is sure one of the guys will pass out soon. She also thinks that as a back-up plan some of the guys will ejaculate and won't be able to perform in the game."

I was none too sure about this logic, but most of the girls seemed to be on board including my girlfriend. Donna said, "Diane and Sylvia really want to win this bet and I want to help them if it is okay with you, baby."

I told her it was okay even though I wasn't sure she had $100 in her bank account and I thought I would probably have to pay part of her share if the girls lost. She gave me a big, busty kiss. There is nothing like the feel of Donna's big soft boobs on your chest or arm.

The guys quickly accepted the bet since it seemed like they couldn't really lose. The guys could drink more than the girls, were more than happy to perform the sex acts and it gave the girls incentive to stay in the game.

Sylvia called a quick bathroom time out. The girls all ran for the restroom. They were all in bras and panties except Donna who was only wearing some small white lace panties. Her huge F cup breasts were on display for the first time in her life and they looked incredible. Most of the girls tried to cover their bodies as they ran, but Donna just happily walked along with her big breasts swaying. The smallest move of her body caused her boobs to jiggle. They were huge and firm, but Donna could not keep them from jiggling when she made even a small movement. I knew this because I couldn't take my eyes off of my topless girlfriend. Watching her, I loved her so much. It seemed to me that every other guy in the room was staring at her, too.

A couple of my buddies came over to talk to me as the girls ran to the bathroom. My friend, Don, was really excited about Donna taking off her clothes. Don is a great guy and was a really good linebacker on our football team. For some reason, he never had much luck with good looking women. He was a guy's guy and just didn't seem to connect very well or for very long with women.

Don had long been totally enamored with Donna. He was always respectful and polite, but it was easy to see that he lusted after Donna. He never failed to ask me about her.

Don said, "You are such a lucky guy! If I was you, I would stay up all night just staring at Donna and that unbelievable body. She is fucking gorgeous!"

"Thanks, man. I like looking at her too!"

Don continued, "There is no way she can play this game much longer! A girl who looks like that has probably never gone down on a guy. I have never had a pretty girl go down on me. Only slutty girls seem to want to suck my cock. I bet Donna just lets guys worship her tremendous body. I know that is what I would do if I ever had a girl like her."

I noticed that several guys were standing around listening to our conversation. I was feeling pretty proud of myself for having such a hot girl(as if I had anything to do with it). Donna was clearly the sexiest girl in the room. I looked around to make sure none of the girls could hear me and said, "This is going to drive you crazy, Don. Donna is not only beautiful, she loves to suck my cock! She is great at it. I don't know how often she did it with other boyfriends back home before college, but she has no gag reflex and her blow jobs are incredible. She can deep throat a big cock with ease. I love to watch her swallow my dick."

Don gulped and looked like he was about to cum just thinking about what I told him.

As I laughed at Don's reaction, I looked up to see that Ross had heard my comments about Donna sucking dick. As you may remember, Ross was a teammate of ours on the football team, but among my friends, he was considered an arrogant asshole. He had a smirk on his face as he said, "I figured that anyone who dated you would be a cock whore."

As he said that, Ross turned and headed toward the bathroom where the girls were still waiting in line. I tried to call out to Ross to tell him to go fuck himself, but he either ignored me or didn't hear me.

In my drunken state, I did not pay too much attention to Ross. Actually, I never paid too much attention to Ross. I considered him to be a rather slimy loser.

My buddy Shawn said, "Don't pay any attention to that ass. Donna is a great girl! Ross is just jealous since no nice girl will have anything to do with that scumbag. "

As the girls returned from the rest room, I started looking for Donna. I looked across the room and a feeling of panic came over me as I saw Donna talking to Ross. She was not covering her breasts and as they talked, her big, heavy, F cup boobs were continuously jiggling. I knew she couldn't help it, but I wished that she could stop the jiggling when Ross was talking to her.

I thought to myself, "Surely, Ross wouldn't tell her what I said about her giving blow jobs! Guys don't tell girls what their boyfriends said about their sex life. That was like a code that I thought all guys followed. "

Ross talked to Donna for a few minutes and then Donna headed toward me. I was not sure, but I thought that she looked a little bit upset. As she walked, one of the other guys said something to her as she made her way through the crowd. I instantly knew I should not have said anything about sex with Donna. My heart was pounding as Donna walked toward me wearing only her panties. Like always, her boobs swayed and jiggled uncontrollably as she walked toward me.

One of the many things I loved about Donna was that she was a great looking girl who did not know she was great looking. She certainly never acted like she knew she was attractive. I never fully understood it, but Donna was this gorgeous voluptuous girl who still thought of herself as the skinny, flat-chested girl that she was through most of her high school years.

She told me that her mother and sister both had large breasts and she was a skinny bean pole until her senior year of high school. She was so flat, her nickname was "ironing board." My theory was that the kids made fun of her and it left her feeling inferior and ugly even though she was now voluptuous and beautiful.

I have seen photos of her in high school and she was really pretty even before she developed her tremendous body. However, Donna didn't believe it and never completely felt attractive despite the obvious evidence to the contrary.

Clearly, Donna could see herself in the mirror and knew on some level she was hot, but she never fully believed that she was pretty and desirable. It made her try very hard to please me and I loved it.

Donna approached me with a hint of tears in her eyes. I was feeling sick. I had opened my big mouth and hurt the girl I loved with all of my heart. I was silently cursing myself for being such a fucking imbecile.

Donna came close to me and whispered, "Did you tell all of the guys here that I love to give oral sex?"

"Well . . . sort of. I just said how good you are when we make love."

The tears welled up in her big blue eyes as she said, "Did you tell them that I have no gag reflex?"

'Uh, . . .I guess I did sort of say something about your gag reflex. It was a. . . a compliment!"

She whispered, "Did you tell all of these men that I swallow your entire penis and that you love it when my mouth is around the base of your penis?"

"Yes," I said. "But it is not like it sounds. I was bragging about how hot you are and how much I love to make love to you!"

Donna had tears running down her cheeks as she said in a low whisper, "I shouldn't use this language, but did you tell your friends that I am an awesome cocksucker?"

"No!" I said, but being incapable of lying to Donna about anything, I added, "Well, I sort of said that, but didn't use that word."

"Ross said you called me an awesome cocksucker."

"I don't think I used those words, Donna."

As I watched tears were flooding down her beautiful face and I was dying since I had been caught telling a group of guys how well my girlfriend sucked cock. She had to be worried sick about her reputation around school and it was all because of my drunken big mouth.

As I tried to come up with an apology or something to say to make this better, Donna said, "Did you really brag to your friends about me?"

"Yes."

'So, you are proud of me?"

"Of course, baby."

As she moved into my arms, she said, "I am so happy to hear that. I have been worried that I didn't do it right. . .you know, with my mouth. You are older and more experienced than me. I was afraid you didn't like the way I did it. But, you told all of our friends that you are proud of me!"

She kissed me passionately. I could feel her huge boobs against my chest and the wet tears running down her cheeks.

She said through her tears, "I am so happy! I am making a fool of myself crying like this. I just can't control it after all of these drinks. I want to make you proud of me! I want to show off for you if I can work up the courage."

I replied, "You don't need to worry about how you look. You look awesome."

I was thinking that I had dodged a bullet and wanted to take my very tipsy girl home to bed. Donna passionately pressed her body against mine, hugged me tightly and stuck her tongue down my throat. She was as aroused as I had ever seen her. It crossed my mind that maybe Donna was secretly an exhibitionist, but usually she wore rather conservative clothes her Mom bought her and didn't show off in public.

As she kissed me, Donna pressed her crotch against my rapidly hardening dick. She also grabbed one of my hands and placed it on one of her big boobs. As I squeezed her boob and touched her nipple, she moaned. We continued to kiss passionately as I felt her up in public.

She finally stopped our lengthy kiss and whispered, "I am nervous about continuing this game, but I really like to show off for you. I also want to help Sylvia and Diane win the bet." She looked down at my hard cock and giggled while she said, "It looks like you like it too!"

She looked me in the eye and said, "I am so sorry I made you quit the game. That wasn't fair. I was just being jealous. It is alright for you to play if you want. I am only continuing in order to show off for you."

I thanked her and tried to tell her it was not necessary for her to continue the game and we should go home, but the Commissioner was starting the game again. Donna looked in a mirror, cleaned the running mascara off of her face, smiled at me and bounced into the group of her teammates.

I joined the guys team again. I removed my pants because the entire team of guys were without their pants. I was feeling a little intoxicated, but Donna and several of the other girls seemed to be way over their limits. Donna joined her team and stood there with her boobs out with perfect posture. All of the other girls at least tried to hide their boobs.

Donna's busty sister, Diane, finally said, "Donna, at least try to cover up those big things! You are embarrassing me."

Donna smiled and replied, "I thought the whole idea was to show off. None of the guys seem to be covering up."

Donna still made no effort to cover herself. I was becoming convinced that she liked exposing herself in public.

The game resumed. The men's team, Kansas City, was batting in the video of the baseball game Sylvia was playing. The Kansas City batter crushed a double off the wall. The guys all cheered. This meant that each of the girls had to either let a guy feel her up, remove a piece of clothing or drink a cup of beer. Several of the girls drank a beer or removed some clothing. Donna and her sister each elected to let a guy feel her up. Donna was staring at me as she selected a name and went to join my friend, Shawn.

Shawn looked at me for permission. I didn't know what to do, but finally I shrugged and said, "It is part of the game."

I was torn. I was turned on by the idea of Donna showing off her massive boobs. However, I also had feeling of jealousy when I thought about other guys touching her. At least Shawn was my good friend.

Donna kept looking at me and smiling as Shawn rubbed her giant boobs. She stood in front of him and put her hands on his arms and shoulders sort of like they were dancing as she let him rub her breasts in public. Shawn was a big guy, but his hands were not nearly big enough to fondle all of Donna's boobs. It would take two hands at least on each boob and there would still be boob to spare. Soon her nipples were stiff and she looked beautiful. My exposed cock was hard as a rock. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. Donna was smiling but also had a look that I recognized as her look when she was getting very horny. Because none of the guys were wearing any pants it was easy to see that Shawn was also excited.

After rubbing both of Donna's big boobs for a while, Shawn let go of one of Donna's boobs and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. Donna gasp as Shawn touched her and soon looked like she was about to orgasm.

Donna's sister, Diane, had picked the name of my black friend, Larry. Diane leaned back against him and he grabbed both of her giant breasts through her bra. I was sure that Diane had never been with a black guy before. She seemed to love it as he felt her up. I saw Diane slip one of her hands behind her to grip Larry's big cock. I could tell Larry was enjoying this game. I was finding it hard to believe that conservative, religious Diane was letting a guy feel her up in public. I don't know what size bra Diane wore, but her massive boobs were bigger than even Donna's. She was shorter than Donna and not as pretty, but her breasts were outstanding and pretty much dominated her entire appearance. Virtually everything between her shoulders and her waist was big heavy boobs.

After the two minute time period, Sylvia started the video again. One player made an out and the guys all drank a beer or removed some clothing. All of us had our cocks exposed which I thought was kind of exciting. My eight inch cock was the third largest cock on our team behind Ross and Larry. Larry looked like a porn star his cock was so big. It really seemed to hang down near his knees.

I was getting a little tipsy. My head was already spinning a little. I was wondering how long Donna and her friends could stay upright.

The next batter for Kansas City crushed a home run. The guys all cheered and most of the girls moaned. Sylvia reminded everyone that the guy and girl could negotiate something different than what the game required. Most of the girls started drinking a beer. Many were looking a little green. Angie, the blonde beauty, walked to the front of the group of girls and slowly unhooked her bra and let it slip off. Her beautiful boobs bounced in front of her. She looked proud of her D cup boobs. I noticed she gave Donna a little smirk as she showed her boobs in public for the first time. Angie definitely felt some sort of competition with Donna.

To the amazement of all, Sylvia drew a name. She was actually considering fucking the guy whose name was pulled from the hat. She pulled Ross' name from the hat. I assumed she would avoid sex with an asshole like Ross. However, Sylvia seemed to be a size queen and Ross had a fairly long dick. I can't say that without thinking that Ross is also a fairly obnoxious dick.

Sylvia, dressed in some sexy white lingerie walked over to Ross and said, "Ross, would you be willing to let me give you a blowjob for the home run instead of going all the way?"

The crowd all cheered Sylvia's willingness to suck a cock as part of a party game. The entire men's team seemed excited with the direction of the game.

Ross said, "You look like you can suck a mean dick. I will agree to that."

The crowd cheered again and Sylvia grabbed his hand and started for the bedroom.

Ross snarled, "Where are you going?"

"To the bedroom for some privacy," replied Sylvia.

"You don't need any privacy, bitch. Everyone at this party now knows you are a cocksucker. Get on your knees right here."

Several of us started to tell Ross to quit being such an asshole, but Sylvia interrupted us, smiled and said, "I guess everyone does know what I am going to do."

Sylvia slipped to her knees in front of Ross and was soon licking his semi-hard cock. Sylvia's cute hard body looked great on her knees. Before long she was being cheered by the crowd as she bobbed her head up and down as she sucked Ross' big cock.

Donna came up beside me and pressed her big boobs into my arm. Donna was smiling as she watched Sylvia suck a dick in public. She whispered to me, "Sylvia is so sexy doing that in front of all of these people."

When I agreed that Sylvia looked sexy, Donna whispered, "Do you want me to do that? I want to look sexy for you."

I didn't know what to say. I was loving that Donna was showing off her spectacular body and loved the idea of her having sex in public, but I still felt possessive about her. I just answered evasively and said, "I don't think I want to see you do that in public. I am afraid it would be a embarrassing for both of us."

She looked a little disappointed and said, "Oh, I thought you liked me doing sexy things. There is not much more I can do except to have sex with some of these boys."

I left the issue open by saying, "We will have to see how the party goes."

In the meantime, Sylvia sucked Ross' cock until it was hard. Ross then put his hand on the back of Sylvia's short blond hair and started humping her face. You could tell that Sylvia knew her way around a hard penis. She made a concerted effort to swallow his dick. Sylvia had about half of Ross' cock in her mouth, but he kept pushing her head down looking for more. After giving it a good try, Sylvia gagged on the cock and had to spit it out to breathe. As Sylvia gasped for air, Ross roughly pushed her head back onto his dick.

"Suck my cock, cunt," Ross said as he forced her down on his cock.

Sylvia tried to comply. Her lips were wrapped around his dick and her cheeks were indented. Sylvia soon gagged again as Ross pressed her head down on about half of his cock. It looked like Ross might cum in her mouth soon if Sylvia could stay down on his big cock. However, Diane who was watching the clock called time when the two minute time limit was up and the blowjob was over.

ret123
ret123
1,862 Followers