Donna Plays A Party Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rusty continued to curse his bad luck and tried to beg Angie to give him another shot after he had rested a little. Angie was pretty vague about whether she would give him a rain check.

Diane continued to hump me for a few more thrusts, but soon jumped out of bed and headed to the door to tell the crowd that the girls' team had won the game and the bet.

I got up and followed the naked girls back into the living room.

When I walked through the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. My beautiful girlfriend was on her knees in front of Ross with his big, thick pecker lodged in her mouth. Cute little blonde-haired Sylvia was also on her knees sucking Larry's huge black cock. Her mouth seemed to be filled with just the head of his dick. She looked like a cute little white girl trying to suck a giant black fire hose. The crowd was going crazy and had gathered in close to the two girls sucking cock.

Of course, my focus turned to Donna. At first, I didn't know what to do. Here was my beautiful girl who I planned to marry within a year sucking on the dick of Ross, a guy I truly hated. I don't hate people as a rule, but I made an exception for Ross. He had no redeeming qualities that I could see.

Ross was standing. Donna was on her knees in front of him with her legs spread so that her little naked butt stuck out behind her and looked incredibly sexy. Donna's boobs bounced and jiggled each time she bobbed her head on his fat cock. Watching her made my cock hard. I was still naked, so my erection was in plain sight sticking out in front of me. My mouth was dry and my heart was beating so fast I thought I might have a heart attack.

I wanted to pull Donna away from him, but I hesitated a little since I wasn't too sure I had any right to do that after I had secretly fucked Sylvia and Diane. However, I was sure she would want to get away from that giant asshole, so I just announced again that the game was over.

I was sure Donna would pull back off of his cock, but she didn't. Her head kept bobbing back and forth on the cock. I felt like everyone in the room was looking at me being humiliated by fucking Ross. If that wasn't bad enough, I had a hard-on watching myself be humiliated.

After another minute or so of cocksucking, Donna pulled back off of Ross' cock and looked at me with her big, beautiful blue eyes. Her face was wet and she shyly smiled at me. She said, "Is it okay if I finish what I started here?"

I knew from her dealings with me, Donna always felt a responsibility to help a man cum if she was the reason a man had an erection. This ignored all of the men who got erections just looking at her in class or a store or a restaurant. However, she always felt obligated to finish what she started.

I was almost incapable of telling Donna "No." I looked her in the eye and quietly said, "Okay."

The crowd cheered as she leaned in and put the big cock back in her mouth. Her sister, Diane, standing next to me with her little hands trying to cover her big jugs, gave me an incredulous look. Clearly, she thought I should have shut down Donna's public blow job. She was probably right.

Ross looked at Donna sucking away at his cock and said, "Suck my cock, you whore!"

Donna kept sucking his cock. Donna tried to look at me with Ross' cock still in her mouth, but Ross said, "Look at me, bitch!"

Donna looked a little frightened and looked up at Ross with his fat cock still in her mouth. Ross looked at the girl I wanted to marry and said, "Tell me you are a cock whore, you stupid cunt."

Donna pulled her mouth off of Ross' dick and said rather shyly, "Since I am down here with a penis in my mouth, I guess I have to admit that I am a cock whore."

Ross said angrily, "I didn't tell you that you could take my cock out of your cocksucking mouth. Tell me you are a cock whore with my dick in your mouth."

I was sure that was the end of this embarrassment for Donna. I waited for her to get up and come to me. But to my surprise, she looked at Ross, put his dick back in her mouth and said in a garbled high voice, "I am a cock whore."

The drunken crowd got more and more excited as Ross abused my girlfriend. Her cheeks were indented as she sucked on his long, thick cock. She now tried to keep eye contact with Ross.

Donna's huge perfect breasts jiggled and swayed as she sucked his dick. I couldn't take my eyes off of her despite the humiliation I was feeling.

Ross wasn't satisfied. He said, "Call me 'sir' when you address me, you cunt."

Donna looked embarrassed and said, "Yes sir" with her mouth full of dick.

It came out, "Yeth sir."

Ross continued, "You must be a stupid cunt. I said to tell me you are a cock whore with my dick in your mouth and to call me 'sir.' That means you need to look at me and say "I am a cock whore, sir."

Donna looked at Ross and said with his dick in her mouth in a muffled voice, "I am a cock whore, sir"

It is embarrassing to admit it even now, but my cock was hard as a rock watching Donna suck the asshole's big dick. Her beautiful lips were stretched around the middle of his cock and she bobbed up and down on it whenever she wasn't talking to the asshole with his dick in her mouth. I desperately wanted to stop him, but I was too turned on and too worried about my own activities during the game to say anything. I couldn't stop staring at Donna's big jiggling boobs as she sucked. Her nipples were stiff as a board and her boobs shook as her head bobbed on his cock. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked and how she was willing to suck a dick in front of almost everybody she knew at school.

I turned to my friend, Shawn, and asked him what has been happening here while I was out of the room. He hesitated for a moment and said, "Sorry, man, but Donna sucked off Rusty and Don before she got to Ross. They both came in her mouth and she swallowed their jizz. She won the baseball game for the girls' team single-handedly."

Shawn had always shot straight with me. He said, "She looked so sexy on her knees sucking their dicks that the crowd in here just lost it. Everyone was gathered around her cheering her on. I am sorry to say this, but I had no idea Donna could be such a slut. She was very excited and swallowed their entire cocks. With her tits jiggling and their cocks in her mouth in front of all these people, there was no way those guys weren't going to cum on her mouth."

About this time, Donna did something I had never seen her do. She started rubbing her pussy with one or both of her hands as she sucked Ross' dick. It was obvious that she was soaking wet.

Ross then said to Donna who continued to look into his dark eyes, "Your little boyfriend said you could deep throat a cock. I don't believe you can take all of my cock."

Even though I knew she could swallow my cock with relative ease, I didn't know if she could possibly take all of Ross' big thick cock which looked like it was about 9 and a half or 10 inches long.

But, to my surprise, Donna glanced at me and her mouth started to move further down his hard cock. People were shouting encouragement as she kept moving further on his dick. I remember how the big veins on the side of Ross's prick kept disappearing into her mouth.

After another inch or so of dick went into her mouth, she made a gagging noise, appeared to swallow and the big dick went down her throat. She was deep throating a huge cock! Her lips were stretched around the base of his cock.

The entire crowd went wild! It was an awesome sight. Both men and women were cheering as she kept her lips around the base of Ross' hard cock. She really had no gag reflex.

Ross started humping her face, but her lips stayed on the base of his dick. My dick was so hard I thought I was going to cum.

Then, Donna's cheeks started to indent. She was sucking his entire dick!

Ross looked at Larry who had the head of his giant dick in Sylvia's mouth. Sylvia was trying valiantly to get more than the head of Larry's dick in her mouth, but just couldn't do it. Ross said to Larry, "Larry, come over here and stick that big cock in this whore."

My friend, Larry didn't move a muscle. Instead, he just looked at me. I didn't really want anyone fucking Donna. But, I can remember thinking that I didn't want my friend Larry to think I would say "no" in this crazy situation because he was Black. I hesitated a moment trying to think of some way out of this and finally just looked at Larry and nodded.

Larry smiled at me and gently eased his cock out of Sylvia's mouth. Then, he walked over to Ross and Donna. Everyone on the team knew Larry had an enormous cock, but I had never seen it hard. It was unbelievable. It stuck out in front of him like a thick, black tree branch. I was sure Donna would say "no" to fucking another guy. Especially, a guy she barely knew with a humongous cock.

However, Donna let Larry grab her by the hips and move her into a doggy style position. She kept Ross' cock deep in her mouth as Larry positioned her and then got on his knees behind her. I was sure she was going to end all of this. But, she didn't.

Larry started to push his cock against Donna's wet pussy. I was still waiting for her to end it. Instead, the head of Larry's big cock entered Donna from behind. I could hear her gasp as it entered her. I didn't think she could take Larry's monster dick, but more and more of it disappeared inside my beautiful girlfriend. Her perfect tits were jiggling even more with Larry pushing his big cock into her. To my complete surprise, Donna took all of Larry's cock. She even started pushing back against him as he fucked her.

Donna moaned and clearly had an orgasm as she swallowed Ross' dick and her pussy was filled with Larry's big black cock. I recognized the, "Ah, Ah, Ah!" sounds she made as she came. At least to me, the sounds were familiar even though a big cock was crammed down her throat and a bigger cock was stuffed in her pussy. Also, her huge breasts were heaving and swaying as she had her orgasm. As she moaned, she was such a trooper, she kept Ross' big prick in her mouth and at least mostly down her throat. Soon her lips were back at the base of his fat cock.

I remember wondering what made her cum. Was it being fucked by Larry's big cock? Was it sucking Ross' big cock? Sucking cock and being fucked in public? Being naked in public? Sucking Ross' cock in front of me? Being fucked by my friend Larry in front of me? Surely, it had nothing to do with being turned on by that asshole Ross.

I was sure that Ross and Larry were going to cum just from the sight of my beautiful girlfriend with Ross' entire dick in her mouth and Larry's huge dick pounding her from behind. It is embarrassing, but my hard cock sticking out in front of me exploded just from looking at the sight and seeing Donna have an orgasm in front of the crowd. My sperm shot out and landed on Donna's side and hair. Some landed on the side of her left boob. It was easy to see that I had cum on her because a big blob of white sperm was slowly dripping down on Donna's beautiful dark brown hair. Donna glanced my direction(to the extent she could with her face in a guy's crotch) when the cum landed on her body.

For a moment, I hoped that nobody saw me cum just from watching my girl suck another guy's dick and get pounded by another guy. Unfortunately, Diane, Angie and two of the other girls clearly saw me cum. Diane was staring at my dripping cock and said, "Oh, God! How embarrassing! I am embarrassed for you. You must be some kind of pervert."

Angie and the other girls were laughing at me as I felt myself blush. I doubted that I would ever live this down.

I had the idea to tell Donna not to swallow Ross' cum, but that fell apart when Ross grabbed her beautiful dark hair, pulled her mouth off of his big dick and then exploded on her face. Cum shot onto Donna's face landing on her cheeks and chin. He shot more cum than I had ever seen a man shoot. Spurt after spurt landed on her pretty face. She sat up a little as the cum ran down her face and dripped onto her massive boobs. She took the cumshot without complaint and simply let the sperm sit on her face. I kept thinking she would wipe it off, but she didn't.

Once again, the crowd lost control and started screaming. I heard Angie say, "That is so degrading and disgusting!"

Ross said over the roar of the crowd, "Eat my cum you little slut."

Donna dutifully started to scoop big globs of white sperm off of her face and ate it. She looked like a kid licking a melting ice cream cone. She even scooped up some sperm off of her tits and put it into her mouth. Larry watched Ross shoot his sperm all over my girlfriend and then resumed pounding her. Now, it was harder and faster.

Donna got back down on all fours and started pushing back against Larry her big breasts bouncing with each thrust. I couldn't believe that the entire school was getting to see what Donna's big tits looked like when she was being fucked. Soon, Larry couldn't take it any longer. He groaned and filled her pussy with cum. Larry left his cock in her for another minute or so and then pulled it out. It was giant even after he had just cum.

The girls on Donna's team all gathered around her to help her up from her knees and congratulate her. She looked exhausted and satisfied. After a minute or two, Donna came to me and pressed her giant naked breasts against my chest. I grabbed one of her sperm-covered boobs. It was completely soaked in cum. At that point being felt up in public didn't even phase Donna.

"Did you hear about what happened in here when you out with Sylvia and Diane?"

"I guess. Shawn told me you sucked a lot of dicks."

"Yes, I guess I did. Diane and Sylvia begged me to make some of these guys ejaculate so we could win the bet. I told them I would help but I didn't want to upset you by having to watch. So, I had Diane and Sylvia take you to the back room. I was hoping I would be able to tell you in private about what I did with the other boys, but then you walked in on me. I am really sorry, baby if I embarrassed you."

I replied, "I am not mad at you. You looked so sexy. It was pretty awesome. As you probably know, I had sex with your friends in the back room."

Donna sort of smiled at me and said, "Was that you that came on me while I was with Ross and Larry?

I felt myself blush and said, "Yes. You looked so sexy, I couldn't control myself."

She laughed and said, "A little more sperm on me tonight really didn't make much of a difference. I may need help to get it out of my hair."

As I held Donna in my arms I thought about our wedding that I hoped would happen within the next year. Two of my future groomsmen had now cum in the bride's mouth and many of the expected guests had now seen the bride naked, sucking dicks, swallowing cum, willingly taking cum all over her face and boobs and getting fucked by a huge black dick. I wasn't sure if I could stand the embarrassment, but I figured I would get used to it.

Donna gave me a long passionate kiss. With her tongue in my mouth, I thought I could taste all of the cock and cum she had put in her mouth that night. My cock got hard again. As we finished our kiss, she said, "I really had fun playing that crazy game."

"Yeah, it looked like it."

"Maybe we should play again sometime."