Donna Plays A Party Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia stood up smiling and laughing and then tried to regain her composure. The crowd loudly cheered for Sylvia's effort. Some guy in the crowd yelled out, "Hey Donna, are you going to do that next?"

Donna smiled and said, "I just might! It is up to my boyfriend."

The crowd roared.

Sylvia started the video of the ballgame again. The next Kansas City batter hit an opposite field homer. Back to back home runs!

The crowd cheered.

The girls looked a little frantic. It was easy to see that most of the girls could not drink another beer so soon after the last.

Donna and Diane whispered something to each other and quickly walked to the front. Diane unhooked her industrial sized bra and let her enormous tits come out. The big jugs bounced in front of her. Her breasts looked heavy and hot even though they sagged a little more than Donna's perfect boobs. The look on her face was total embarrassment. Her face was bright red as she showed her breasts in public for what had to be her first time. Several guys mentioned how gorgeous huge tits ran in their family. Diane futilely tried to cover her big knockers. Her little hands did not come close to covering her big tits.

For a year or so, I had been looking at Diane's big jugs. She never showed them off or even showed any cleavage, but even in conservative clothes, her big tits looked great. I loved the chance to finally see them.

As soon as her sister was finished flashing her boobs, Donna stepped to the front and slowly removed her panties. Now she was completely naked in public. I could tell even from a distance that her pussy was soaking wet. It looked like Donna had trimmed her dark pubic hair. I didn't know she did that for the party. She smiled and laughed as she showed her pussy and ass in public. Her ass looked gorgeous as she turned to join the other girls.

Unlike her breasts, Donna's ass was small and tight. Each bun fit easily in my hand. She did a little dance for the enthusiastic crowd. Of course, her tits kept moving a full 30 seconds after the dance ended. Donna noticed them jiggling and tried to stop the movement of her tits with her hands. She only managed to make them jiggle even more and soon gave up. The jiggling boobs embarrassed Donna. She blushed a little and even tried unsuccessfully to hide her breasts with her hands.

Angie removed her panties next. As all of us who had lusted after her for years knew, Angie had a great ass. It looked like Angie had shaved her pussy. The crowd seemed to appreciate the great bodies on display.

Sylvia removed her bra. Sylvia did not have big boobs, but they were very nice and bigger than I would have thought from seeing her dressed. They were either B or C cup boobs with dark, pretty nipples. The guys were calling on her for more sex, but Sylvia said that her mouth needed a little rest.

Several other girls removed some clothing or drank a beer. None of the girls looked like they could drink much more. Seeing nine almost naked college girls in one place was incredibly hot. I remember thinking that it was like being in an ancient Roman orgy. Naked, drunk people were everywhere.

Oakland finally got the third out and the guys had to drink another beer. The Oakland A's came to bat. To the wonderment of us all, the first batter of the inning hit a solo home run. The girls all cheered. However, soon they realized that a home run meant they each had to fuck one of the guys, remove clothing (if they had any to remove) or drink.

With most of the girls having reached their limit of alcohol, the girls drew names each hoping to negotiate something with the guy whose name she had selected. Donna picked the name of my buddy, Don, who was infatuated with her. Diane picked my former roommate, Rusty, who was completely wasted. The beautiful, blonde, Angie, picked my name. Sylvia picked my black friend, Larry.

The room was tense as everyone was waiting to see what the girls would do. Sylvia quickly made a decision. She walked up to Larry, gently grabbed the middle of his big cock and led him by the cock to the back bedroom. Everyone hooted and yelled as she took him to the back.

Don looked so excited I thought he might explode. I assumed that Donna would drink a beer. However, Don looked between me and Donna trying to figure out a way to have sex with my gorgeous girlfriend without making me mad. Finally, he said to Donna, "Donna, what if we agreed that I would just feel you up instead of going all of the way?"

Donna smiled and looked at me. Donna seemed relieved. I looked in her bright blue eyes and said, "It is up to you, baby. I told you that you could play."

Donna quickly agreed to Don's proposal and went to stand in front of Donna to offer him her naked body. Don looked like he had died and gone to heaven. His hands immediately grabbed both of Donna's big knockers.

Angie now approached me. At first, I assumed that a nice girl like Angie would drink. But, she walked up to me, grabbed my hand and started walking toward the bedroom door. I couldn't believe that good-looking Angie wanted to take me to the back and fuck me. Before this party, Angie had a good reputation and was generally thought of as a girl who was either a prude or who was hard to get. This would have been really hot except I knew Donna was a little jealous of Angie and I didn't want to do anything to upset my girlfriend.

I looked at Donna for some guidance. I could always drink a beer to avoid sex with Angie. I was already imagining the shit I was going to get from my friends if I passed up sex with this beautiful blonde. Angie flipped her long blonde hair behind her so that her nice, firm tits were easier for me to see. I wasn't sure what Donna wanted me to do, so I stalled for time by saying to Angie I was willing to negotiate.

Angie looked a little surprised that a guy would want to negotiate when she was offering to fuck him. However, she smiled at me and said, "I will get on my knees right here and give you oral sex."

I gulped and looked at Donna thinking that she would tell me to drink. Instead, as Don fondled both of her boobs, she seemed to be absorbed in the process of letting my friend feel her up in public and said, "I told you that you could play."

I couldn't believe my luck. My cock was already hard from watching my naked girlfriend get felt up. Now, Angie was dropping to her knees in front of me and started kissing my balls. She looked so sexy. I lusted after Angie for a couple of years before Donna came to campus.

I was worried that Donna was still going to get mad at me if I showed too much interest in Angie. Donna was staring at me as she was felt up. Donna's boobs were shaking and swaying as Don tried to feel every inch of them. I looked at Donna as Angie started licking and kissing the shaft of my cock. I tried my best to focus on and look at Donna, as Angie slid her soft lips over the head of my cock. Soon, Angie was sucking away on my dick. I couldn't believe a nice girl like Angie would suck my cock in front of a crowd. Apparently, the crowd couldn't believe it either because they let loose a long sustained roar.

It is hard to believe, but I tried my best to look as if I was not too excited about a girl who looked like a swimsuit model sucking my cock with a crowd of people watching and cheering her on. I tried not to hump her gorgeous face and I tried my best to only look at Donna. Of course, seeing my voluptuous girl being felt up made my cock hard too. I was desperately trying to avoid cumming in Angie's mouth even though she was on her knees doing what I had dreamed of for several years. I somehow managed to hang on until someone called time. Angie, kissed my cock and slowly stood up. She gave me a quick kiss and returned to her teammates.

Donna looked extremely horny, but did not seem to be upset with me at all. I was relieved. Her attitude had changed as she got more and more horny(and drunk).

I didn't get to watch very much of it, but Diane had offered to let Rusty play with her big jugs to avoid having to drink another beer. Rusty agreed. He spent some time rubbing Diane's tits. However, a good deal of the time, he put his hands under her heavy boobs and flopped them up and down . Diane was completely embarrassed to have her naked boobs flopped around in front of a big crowd. She tried to make him stop, but Rusty was drunk and thought it was hilarious that Diane was so embarrassed. Finally, she gave up and let him flop her boobs around.

Sylvia and Larry were called out of the bedroom. Sylvia looked disheveled. She also looked a little stunned. I wondered if Sylvia had ever had a cock like Larry's before. Larry was smiling and laughing. Judging from the size and hardness of his huge black cock, it did not appear that Sylvia was able to make him cum in two minutes. From what I knew about Sylvia, it was not for lack of trying.

I saw Sylvia and Diane speak briefly to each other. Then, they called for Donna to join them. They then had what appeared to be a serious conversation or at least as serious a conversation as three young girls can have while standing naked(or almost naked) in a crowded drunken room. Donna looked worried as Sylvia and Diane spoke to her. Several times, she glanced at me as her friend and sister spoke to her.

The Commissioner started the video again. After a couple more outs, Kansas City came up to bat again. The Kansas City batter hit a ball so hard, it looked like it might completely leave the ballpark. The guys were all cheering again.

Usually, when our team scored, the girls sort of flailed around for a few minutes trying to decide what to do. This time was different. Diane came straight to me with her big jugs swaying, grabbed my hand and headed to the bedroom. I looked at Donna to see what she wanted me to do. She saw me look at her and shouted that she said I could play. I was secretly pretty excited to go to the bedroom with my girlfriend's busty, religious sister.

In the bedroom, Diane closed the door and suggested that I lie down on the bed. I laid on the bed on my back with my cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. Diane then straddled my body on the bed. I thought for a moment that the conservative girl was going to fuck me. However, what she did was lift her huge watermelon size boobs and squeezed them around my hard cock. It felt really good, but looked even better. Her hands couldn't really control her knockers so they were flopping all around my cock. Then, she started titty fucking my cock by pumping it up and down with her big boobs. I loved it.

As I watched her titty fucking me, I lost my head and said, "Your sister always sucks my cock while she does that."

She looked at me and said, "I have never tried that with a man." She looked at the sky for a moment and said, "Lord forgive me." She then looked at me and said, "I will do it with my mouth if you promise not to tell anyone and promise not ejaculate in my mouth."

I moaned, "Okay, I will not tell anyone and I will do my best not to cum in your mouth."

She seemed to accept this answer and said only, "This is so embarrassing."

About that time, a huge roar came from the other room. I remember thinking that something really hot must have been happening.

She then repositioned her huge melons around my cock and put the head of my cock in her mouth. Diane then started sucking away on my cock. While admiring her huge rack for about a year, it never occurred to me that she would suck cock. She seemed like such a prude. I was overwhelmed that my cock was now in her religious mouth. Soon she was pumping away on my cock with both her boobs and her mouth. She was still wearing her glasses as she bobbed up and down on my hard cock. I thought sure I was going to cum in Diane's mouth, but the thought that Donna might get upset with me made me resist. Before too long, someone called time. I moaned a little when Diane's mouth and big knockers came off of my cock.

She said as we got up from the bed, "I thought you were going to ejaculate."

When I replied, "Me too!" she playfully hit my arm and reminded me that I had promised not to cum in her mouth.

She also said, "I am glad my first time was with you. Thank you."

I replied, "No, thank you. You were really good especially for your first time."

I hoped she didn't tell her sister what we did.

We left the bedroom and returned to our teams. Donna was standing talking to the other girls with her boobs shaking like a bowl of Jello. She didn't seem to notice the jiggling.

Sylvia restarted the video of the baseball game and Oakland's manager apparently conceded defeat because he replaced his pitcher with a reserve infielder. Without a pitcher on the mound, Kansas City would be able to easily get more hits and home runs.

A moan went up from the girls' team. Another home run soon followed.

I watched to see if Donna would take a drink, but before she had a chance to decide, Sylvia came over to me, grabbed my hand and headed to the bedroom. I looked at Donna, but she wasn't looking.

Sylvia didn't have the boobs of Diane and Donna, but she had a sexy slender body that was hot and nice boobs if you aren't comparing them to the Kelly sisters.

Sylvia closed the bedroom door and we headed for the bed.

I said, "What do you want to do, Sylvia?"

She sort of rolled her eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me."

I am pretty sure that I had never heard a girl say anything like that before. My cock immediately got hard.

Sylvia lay down on the bed and spread her legs. I was worried that Donna would find out that I fucked Sylvia and that her sister had sucked my dick. I hesitated a moment and then the temptation of a sexy hot girl wanting to be fucked was too much for me. I jumped on the bed and kissed Sylvia. I always kissed Donna as we had sex and did it out of habit. I could tell the kiss surprised Sylvia, but she went along with it and even stuck her tongue in my mouth. However, after a fairly long kiss while I squeezed one of her firm tits, she said, "Why don't you fuck me? We don't have long."

I reached down and inserted my hard cock in her pussy. She was soaking wet. I then remembered that she had probably fucked Larry with his gigantic cock earlier. As my cock slowly entered her, she said, "Oh yeah. That feels so good. Larry nearly split me in half."

I didn't really like the reminder about how many cocks Sylvia had taken, but it felt really good. I started thinking that I might cum in Sylvia. She moaned and groaned with every thrust. Her slender body was built for fucking.

As I fucked Sylvia, I heard another loud roar from the crowd in the other room. This seemed louder than any of the earlier roars. I wondered what I was missing, but I didn't give it too much thought since my dick was in a hot nasty girl.

I wasn't sure if she was faking, but it soon seemed like Sylvia was about to orgasm. She certainly sounded like it. I was thinking that I was about to cum, too, when someone called time.

Sylvia pulled me into her one last time and sort of moaned again.

As we got out of bed, I thanked her and said, "You know, I don't think we should tell Donna what we did back here"

Sylvia smiled and said, "Okay, if you think it will be a problem."

We returned to the main room and rejoined our teams. My eyes immediately went to Donna's boobs. They were beautiful and jiggling. She was talking to her teammates and seemed very happy. In fact, the girl's team all seemed to be more upbeat than they had been a half hour before. I thought that maybe one of my teammates might be about to pass out or cum giving their team the win. I knew that neither possibility was far-fetched.

Sylvia started the video and as you might expect with an infielder pitching, Kansas City hit another home run. The girls didn't seem as upset about it as I would have expected. Once again, before I could figure out if Donna was going to drink or negotiate with one of the guys, Diane came over to me, took my had and led me into the bedroom. Her heavy jugs bounced as she walked even though she was still trying to cover them with her hands. It was a hopeless attempt. About all she could do was cover her nipples.

I didn't want Donna to know, but I was looking forward to seeing Diane's big udders again. I assumed that she was going to titty fuck me and suck my dick again. She seemed to like it the last time she took me to the bedroom.

As we were closing the door, lovely Angie came into the bedroom, too, with my buddy, Rusty. Angie looked at Diane and said, "Would it be okay if we share the bed?"

Diane said, "Oh, my lord, how embarrassing!"

Angie replied, "I know! But, I don't know anywhere else to go. Do you think we can share the bed? You know I won't tell anyone."

Diane had a rather sick look on her face and said, "I can't believe I am going to do this."

Rusty looked at me, started laughing and gave me a high five. As roommates in the jock dorm, we had had sex with women in the same room before, but they were nothing compared to Angie and Diane.

The four of us crawled onto the double bed. Rusty kept saying to Angie that he had waited a long time for this. Rusty had lusted after Angie for a couple of years. Only some steady girlfriends had kept him from making a serious run at dating Angie.

Diane kissed me as I grabbed one of her massive tits. Her nipples were both stiff and she was obviously very horny. This was surprising coming from a religious girl who everyone thought was a prude. I had been around her a lot while dating her sister and I was sure that she was a prude. Clearly, everyone was wrong.

I got on my back and assumed she would titty fuck me again. I was thinking that I would cum in her mouth this time if she had time to make me cum. Instead, she straddled me, grabbed my cock and slowly inserted it in her soaking wet pussy. I couldn't believe it!

At first, as my dick entered her, she was pressed against my chest. I pushed her up a little and said, "Let me see your breasts."

As she glanced at Rusty and Angie next to us on the bed, Diane said, "Oh, my God, this is so embarrassing! I may die of humiliation."

However, she sat up so that I(and Rusty) could see her massive udders. They bounced like only heavy, natural boobs can bounce with each thrust. I couldn't take my eyes off of her big, heavy, nasty looking jugs. She soon seemed to get used to showing her bare tits bouncing. However, she became embarrassed again as Rusty said several times, "Look at the size of those tits!"

Rusty even reached over and pinched one of Diane's stiff nipples. She blushed and covered her giant breasts as Rusty laughed. He loved to embarrass poor Diane.

Diane was not anywhere close to being as hot as my girlfriend, Donna. Donna was a 9 or 10 who would stop conversations in restaurants just by walking to our table. Diane was rather plain with cat eye glasses and conservative clothes. Maybe a 6 or 7, but I couldn't help but stare at her massive boobs every time she was around. I couldn't wait to see her knockers heave as I fucked her.

As I started to fuck Diane, the loudest cheer yet went up from the crowd in the living room. I looked to make sure the door was closed and continued to give Diane my hard cock. I grabbed both of her giant boobs as she jiggled on top of me.

With all of my focus on Diane's big tits, I didn't notice what was happening with Rusty and Angie. However, after a few moments, Rusty said, "Shit! I can't fucking believe this, but I came just a few minutes ago and I can't go again without a little rest."

Diane kept riding my cock, but looked over at Angie who was spread-eagle on the bed next to us, laughed and said, "We won!"

She was right. Under the crazy rules Sylvia had told us at the first of the game, being unable to perform one of the sex acts caused the team to lose.