Donna's Dark & Risky Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pick those up. Clean your cunt with them."

Donna obeyed, reached out and rubbed them against her messy sticky pussy. Wiping the material against her clit and slit, she coated as much of her knickers in his cum as she could.

"Properly." He demanded. "Push them up your spunky cunt."

Abashed, Donna twisted a smile at the depraved request. Looking the perverted stranger in the eyes, she stuffed her knickers between her sore sodden lips and pushed them completely inside her spunky hole. The stranger chuckled.

"You dirty bitch. Give them to me."

Complying, she pulled the spunk soaked knickers out her cunt and handed them to the stranger. She felt more of his fluid trickle from her gaping hole as he inspected them briefly and leered before putting them into his pocket.

Donna watched as the man pulled up his trousers, tucked his spent cock away and zipped himself up. He took a cursory look around Donna's cheaply decorated front room before looking down into her glazed blue eyes.

"Cheers love. See you again." He grinned.

Turning, the stranger opened the door and stepped out onto the street.

"Thank you!" She called to him. It was the first time she had spoken through the whole encounter. He'd been there for just under twenty minutes.

He didn't even close the door behind him as he turned to disappear into the night. Donna sat in the open doorway naked, legs wide with her raw cunt oozing cum. Anyone could walk past her right now and see her exposed like a used whore. But she was enjoying the fresh air coming through and cooling down her sensitive pussy and nipples.

Calmly she sat there legs still trembling, free from her frustrations and feeling like a new world had opened up. She felt a certain shame, letting someone into her home to use her like a slut. But that shame gave way to the very pleasurable soreness of her messy pussy and deep satisfied feeling that still coursed through her curvy body.

What happened was exactly as he described during a late night conversation a couple of days before; She'd leave the door open for him to call round, he'd fuck her hard, use her and cum inside her pussy before he'd leave with barely a word. It deviated with cleaning him and giving him her spunk covered knickers fresh from her used pussy. But otherwise, he did exactly what he'd said he'd do to her.

The whole experience for her had been risky, intense and depraved.

Donna loved it and felt alive.

Reaching for the door with her outstretched leg, spunk smeared on the inside of her thick firm thigh, she slowly pushed her front door closed to the outside world...

..for now.

BarryO.

12