Donna's First Time Cheating

Story Info
Donna gets more than just a drink.
1k words
3.42
33.5k
20
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With thanks to Darrenr for running his eye over the story for me and adjusting a few things.

Donna sat on the bed, blow-drying her shoulder length blonde hair in just her black stockings, black G-string and bra. She was a sight to behold. I wanted her but would have to wait because she was already late. Pulling on a red mini skirt and matching jacket she kissed me on the cheek, grabbed her stilettos, and left the house.

Donna was going to the pub for a drink with her friend Kelly, a weekly treat. Donna was twenty-one and we had been married for two years.

They spent the evening chatting and laughing with a group. One of the guys, Tony, had been flirting with Donna all evening, leaning in to talk to her and letting his hand brush over her stockinged thigh, laughing and smiling whenever she spoke to him.

At closing time, Tony followed them outside. When Kelly left for the car, he took Donna's hand and gave her a long, sensual kiss. Donna was shocked at first, but soon she started kissing him back just as passionately. He pulled away and invited Donna back to his house for a coffee.

"What about Kelly?" Donna asked.

"Bring her with you," Tony replied.

At Tony's house, Donna and Kelly sat in the living room talking while Tony made coffee in the kitchen.

Tony called out, "Donna, come in here and tell me how you and Kelly take your coffee."

Donna went into the kitchen and Tony grabbed her and started kissing her again. His hands were all over her, rubbing her back and ass, lifting her short skirt, and running his hand up her thigh. Donna gasped when Tony's fingers found her wet G-string and started to rub her sensually.

"I really want you, Donna," Tony said.

"But Kelly is in the next room," Donna protested.

Tony went back to kissing her and pushing himself against her, running his hands up and down her and squeezing her ass. She knew it was wrong but felt herself getting wet at the thought of being caught by Kelly in the next room.

Tony gently pushed her against the table, lifting her skirt as his hand delved between her thighs. His fingers found her wet G-string and slowly moved it aside before slipping two fingers into her wetness.

Donna gasped and felt herself moving with the rhythm of his fingers, pushing against them, writhing on them, wanting more. She was moaning with pleasure, getting wetter every time he pushed his fingers deep inside, her pussy juices dripping down her thighs. Tony alternated between sensual and vigorous movements. Donna felt wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body making her legs shake as she had her first orgasm with another guy since she had been married.

Tony removed Donna's jacket and skirt, then lifted her into the table and slid her G-string off. He opened Donna's legs and slowly started to kiss and lick his way up her stockinged legs to her freshly shaved pussy.

"Oh, yes," Donna moaned as Tony's tongue started to probe her lips and clit, his finger inside while he sucked her hard button.

"I am going to cum again!" Donna cried.

Tony slowed down to let Donna's urge to cum pass, then sped up bringing her close to an orgasm, then stopped again. After ten minutes of teasing Donna's clit and pussy with his tongue and fingers Tony expertly gave Donna the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced.

"That was amazing," panted Donna.

Tony stripped off and stood totally naked in front of her, his ripped body tanned and his thick nine-inch cock standing to attention.

"Look what you have done to me, Donna. I think it's time you had a taste of a real cock."

Donna got on her knees and held Tony's cock in her hand. It was massive and rock hard. Donna started rubbing her hand up and down the shaft, teasing the tip with her tongue. Opening her mouth, Donna gently sucked the head into her lips while using her tongue and hand at the same time.

Tony pushed a little further into her mouth, but he was just too big for her. Donna tried to get as much in as she could, and before long he was cumming. Donna didn't stop sucking until there was nothing left. Eager for more, Donna carried on licking and teasing the entire length of Tony's cock until he was rock hard again.

Tony lifted Donna onto the table and stood between her legs. She felt his cock nudging her opening. He started to push slowly until the head popped into her pussy. Donna gasped at the size of his cock-it was much bigger than her husband's. Tony pushed deeper until his entire length filled her like nothing before, then he slowly pulled back until just the tip was in, then thrust back in fast and hard. Donna whimpered.

"Do you like that?" Tony asked as he repeated the movement.

"Oh yes, please don't stop," Donna begged.

After another few strokes Donna clamped her legs around Tony's back and came like she never had before.

"Oh yes, fuck me, I'm cumming!" Donna cried.

Tony slowed down, pulling out slowly and then ramming his cock all the way in again, alternating between the two. Tony was close to his own orgasm and would slow right down and tease her, then speed up and fuck her harder.

At last Tony pushed his cock deep inside of her and she felt his cock throb and twitch as he filled her with his hot seed. It pushed Donna over the edge. Wave after wave of a massive orgasm ripped through her body, making her cry out with pleasure as every part of her body trembled.

"That was amazing, Tony," Donna panted. "I have never had a cock that big or cum as much as tonight."

"You're welcome" Tony replied. "Any time you want a repeat performance, just call me."

Donna kissed him and left with Kelly, telling her all about it on the way home.

"I heard you," Kelly said. "You weren't exactly quiet. I hope for your sake your hubby doesn't want sex when you get home."