Donna's First Time Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna returns home after her first infidelity.
996 words
2.78
25.1k
8
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna dropped Kelly at her house and drove home thinking about how her evening had transpired.

Pulling into the driveway Donna saw that the light was still on in the lounge, hoping that her husband Dave had forgotten to turn it off and was actually asleep in bed as she got out of the car and headed towards the front door.

Just as she was going to put her key in the door it opened.

"Oh so you decided to come home then." Dave began. "Where have you been until this time? the pubs closed two hours ago."

"I popped into Kelly's for a coffee and the time just went." Donna lied.

Dave was not happy that his wife had been out long after she was due home, without even a phone call or text to let him know.

"I am going to bed." Dave declared. "I have to be up early for work."

Donna followed him upstairs and went into the bathroom to clean her teeth and freshen up to alleviate any signs of what she had been up to.

Ten minutes later Donna slid into bed next to her husband and gave him a kiss good night.

"So, you went to Kelly's did you?" Dave asked.

"Yes, I told you I had." Donna replied.

"That's okay then, as long as I know where you were," Dave sighed. "Only when I rang, her husband told me that you and Kelly weren't back ."

Donna mumbled something incoherent.

"Sorry, I didn't hear what you said." Dave said angrily.

Donna didn't know what to say. What had she done?

For the two years of their marriage and the other three years they had been together nothing like this had ever crossed her mind.

"I got talking to someone and lost track of time." Donna lied. "I know how much you worry when I go out and only said that I was at Kelly's because you know that I am safe with her."

"I know but I didn't know where you were and your phone was switched off," Dave said as he cuddled up to her.

"Anyway before you went out you said I would have to wait until later, well it's later now," Dave pointed out.

"I am tired." Donna replied.

Dave leant over and whispered "that's ok, this will help you sleep."

He pressed his erection against her and started to kiss her neck, moving slowly down to her breasts, gently licking and sucking each one in turn, when he started to kiss down her stomach towards her pussy she was horrified.

"No," Donna exclaimed "I am not in the mood for that tonight."

Luckily for her Dave didn't persue the course he was on and returned to playing with her breasts.

Nudging her legs open Dave slipped in-between them and carried on alternating his attention between her breasts.

Dave slid his cock up and down her slit making her moan, as he slid deep inside of her with ease.

"Well what has got you so worked up and wet?"

"Oh, just thinking about you all night." Donna lied.

"Are you sure you haven't been looking at other guys and got yourself all worked up?" Dave laughed.

I hope he's joking thought Donna.

"What, when I have you? my little stud muffin." Donna chuckled.

They settled down to a rythmic session of love making, Dave was thrusting harder than he ever had before, but something didn't feel right, he had never known his wife to be this wet.

As he was thinking this, he felt his balls tighten and slowed the pace down until the moment passed, after a few times doing this he pushed deep inside Donna's pussy and started to pump his seed into her, this had the desired effect on Donna as she had her first orgasm with her husband that night.

"That's better," Dave announced, "I have been waiting for that all evening."

"You're welcome". Donna replied with a smile. "I enjoyed every minute myself."

She got out of bed and headed towards the ensuite, she could feel the cum oozing from her lips, hoping Dave wouldn't notice.

"Whoa," Dave blurted, "I didn't realise I had cum that much, it's running down your thigh."

"It must be where I was so turned on thinking about you all evening, my juices and your cum was just to much to hold in." Donna implied.

Dave wasn't too sure about the explanation and kept questioning, arguing, talking and shouting until he finally got to the truth.

"Why didn't you tell me what you had done as soon as you came home? It would have saved all of the upset. I have fantasied about this for ages". Dave exclaimed.

"I thought you would be angry and we would be finished, I really love you, it was just a stupid mistake" Donna sobbed.

"Don't worry, I am sure it will be happening a lot more in the future. There is one rule and that is you have to tell me every detail when you get home, you can start now by telling me about your liaison tonight."

Donna was hesitant, but after a little encouragement started recall what had happened.

As she was relaying how things started and escalated, Dave began rubbing between her legs, slowly working his way along her wet slit, over her clit and back again, sliding first one finger inside of her wetness then two and three, Donna moaned but tried to carry on relaying her recollection of the evening's events, writhing under Dave's touch as his fingers plunged into her sopping wet hole, closer and closer to another orgasm moaning as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body.

"So you like me finger fucking you listening to the dirty details of your infidelity do you you?"

"Mmmmmm yes." replied Donna, "come here and fuck me again, I am so horny."

Dave obliged and was thinking about what could happen next.