All Comments on 'Donna's Labor Day Ride'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most bikers have small dicks

They ride bikes as a way to compensate for their lack of manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey Anonymous

Ask your wife or grilfriend (that is if you have one) How small a biker's cock is when she's sucking on one and gagging on it when you're not around. Huh, somebody has to do what you're not MAN enough to do..

But then again, since you can't get the thought of a biker's cock out of your head, maybe you fantasize about sucking one, yourself? Relax "Homeboy", I'm only playing with you. We all know that you WISH, that you were one of us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It would be a real chore to satisfy this slut

This gal loves to fuck, there isn't any way for one man to ever satisfy her.

She needs gang-bangs to get what she wants. I wonder what her pussy looks like after a night of fucking a bunch of horny guys.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes Dad is right.

No one male or female could ever satisfy this whore/slut. Why she would ever enter into any kind or realationship is anyones guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes.

Her husband should become her pimp and start charging for her services. At least this way he would get something out of it, cool cash. He also shouldn't waste much time visiting his doctor to get checked out for STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
judging by your lack of positive scoring - you

- you are much better at fucking everything up - or down - then in the telling of that charade of hopefulness.<P>

In other words - stop the one you have failed at but keep fucking anything that can crawl or hop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Babe didn't you have a wonderful photo of yourself in your bio?

So hot. Keep fucking, precious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should be in "Group Sex".

The lack of intelligent behavior by the characters reflects the same for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I joined a bikie group after my wife and i separated.My friend Kev,a biker,convinced me,said lots of fun,women,drink,rides.What the heck.Met the guys,12 members,all about my age,41 or older.After being checked out,?.i was to be presented with colours and it was to be a party afterwards,i was told i had to participate in a gang bang.I was given my colours,then all the guys took their gear off.Rules were i was to go last,then eat the cumm from the womens pussy until she orgasmed.I felt nervous,the women was dragged into the room, blindfolded,reluctant.It was my wife,she is a little plump,big arse,the president went first,they lay her down,a guy sat on her yanking her legs back as the president knelt and just pushed his cock into her,she screamed,the guy sat on her face as the president fucked her,then pulled back,cumm hanging from his cock. Kev,said to me surprise huh,thought we would teach her a lesson.The next guy was already in her,her arms held as a guy sat on her,the second guy came.She was dragged up,turned and put on her knees.a guy mounted her from behind,she whimpered as a guy held her head,open your mouth,she wouldnt.Her head was pulled back by her hair,her mouth open in a scream,a cock filling it as she was ridden from both ends.The guy in her mouth ,pulling out,covering her face with cumm,as the guy in her pussy filled her.I was hard by this time,as the next man stepped up,straight into her pussy,she yelped as he went at her.I noticed one of the guys stroking another guys cock as they watched,spraying onto her back as he came.The guy finished in her,next,he had a big,very round cock.He just held her hips and pushed into her,she gurgled as he went all the way in,then began fucking her.As he pulled back,it looked like he was pulling the insides out of her pussy,another guy pushed into her mouth,he came quick,cumm dripping from her mouth,but now the guy fucking her stopped,his cock deep in her,she quickly started to rock back and forward,fucking him,then he fucked into her filling her,this time she shuddered and orgasmed as well.He pulled out,her pussy open,dripping,another guy stepped up,he gave it to her hard and fast,cumming quickly,then Kev stepped up,looked at me as he pushed into her,in a short time filling her,pulled back.She kept rocking,waiting for the next,which was me.I entered her,i had fucked her many times,but she never felt like this,a big wet,hot hole,sloppy but trying to milk me.Fuck it,i gave it to her as hard and as fast as i could,making her scream as her orgasm sent me over the top,filling her pussy, cumm splashing me as i banged into her.I pulled back,cumm dripping from her.2 guys rolled her over,onto her back,her legs opening,then pulled back.Oh well,my head between her legs,my tongue slurping,cumm,hers ,mine,everyones,her hands pushing my head down,then a scream as she bucked up and down,my face covered in juice as she literally exploded cumm onto my face.I eased back,she just kept bucking,a guy pushed me aside and plunged his cock back into her,fucking her so hard,she seemed to pass out.

Finally they left her,back to drinking,although i saw 1 guy go back,mount her again and she took him,he just knelt behind her as she bucked back onto him until he came.Through the next 6 months,there were 4 new members,she was at 2 of them,not blindfolded this time,willingly taking all cock,when i stepped up,fuck me Rob,give it to me,.What a slut.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Sharedwhorewife is really desperate for a nasty story plot to use this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous