All Comments on 'Donna's Special New Hobby'

by WaterColoredEarth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ars_gratia_artisars_gratia_artisabout 12 years ago
Incredibly good story!

Especially for your first submission. You're quite talented. I hope you post more soon. If you'd like to swap stories or drafts, please be in touch. I have a number of short rape fantasies I wrote for a friend, and I'm in the middle of a multi-part incest story. But do keep writing!

All the best,

Lee (lhx57@hotmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SICK

Sick.. And especially delicious to imagine!

BigBangComboBigBangComboover 11 years ago
A Totallly Different Twist

The shoe is on the other foot. A different take on the drugged victim/rapist story. I'd like to see this tale continue with the victims roommate finding him the next day. I think the older/younger angle works as well. I can think of some men I'd love to see humiliated like this, lol. (at least on paper)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT

There's something strangely erotic about this story. Hopefully you'll eventually write a sequel. I'd be interested to find out what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different Category

I think this is an interesting story, but maybe it should be listed under the Fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I want to see what happens if his daughter finds him like that. Especially if Donna and Kevin double back on them. That would be delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Unusual, but H-O-T!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An Unusual Story

It's not often we see erotic stories of a man being raped. This may be the only story of it's kind here on this site. I've come back to it several times hoping it would be continued, but so far no luck. Is this because of a poor response to the story? I've never seen it headlined by literotica, and I wonder why? The site claims to be erotica for both sexes, but the lackluster response to this story makes me wonder if any consideration is really given to female readers. If literotica is really interested in female input, it seems to me we'd see more stories of this nature. Instead, we're fed a steady supply of male dominated fantasies that, after awhile, become stale and predictable. How many "perky" breasts can we endure? How many stories must we be fed of brothers doing their sisters, sons doing their mothers, and fathers finding improbable true love with their daughters? Why not admit this is a male dominated site, and drop the pretense of catering to both sexes? There seems to be very few stories that women would find, in any way sexy. This is one of the few... And it seems to have been regulated to the dust bin of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Something sexy

Theres something sexy about this story, maybe because the victim is a man. Wish there was a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story deserves a higher score!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous