Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he started to shoot a huge load of cum into my wife's mouth, I heard a voice say, "Hey Dave, what's up."

I looked up to see our friend Ken standing there. He then looked in the backseat of Tom's truck through my open window and his jaw dropped as he saw my wife sucking on our friend's dick while shooting his cum into her mouth. Her tits bouncing as she was sucking his dick. Tom saw Ken and just grinned. I was too stunned to say anything and Donna was trying to lift her head off of the dick in her mouth but Tom had a firm grip on her and didn't let her up until he was done cumming. Donna then lifted her head with a panicked look on her face, Tom's cum dripping down her chin and her bare tits exposed to us all.

All Ken said was, "Holy shit."

Donna was a little peeved at me, "You were supposed to be watching out for people."

I was panicking and told him, "You can't tell anyone about this. Okay. This never happened."

Ken looked at me, looked back at my wife who was doing her best to try to cover her tits, then back at me and replied, "Well buddy, there's one way to make sure I keep our little secret."

He then got a wicked grin on his face. Donna and I knew exactly what he was proposing. We looked at each other, trying to read each other's mind, neither one of us wanting to be the first to respond. My wife didn't say no and I was interpreting her silence along with the look in her eye as tacit approval to make the decision.

"Alright, but if you tell anyone, I'll kill you."

"Don't worry Dave, I won't tell a soul."

Ken is a tall, good looking guy, slender but with an athletic build. Tom got out of the backseat and joined me in the front as Ken took his place next to my wife. He quickly pulled his pants down past his knees revealing an already half hard, seven inch dick. Donna looked at me and I gave her a wink and a nod of approval. Ken playing with her tits as she stroked him. He sucked on her nipples before leaning back offering his dick to my wife.

Donna flipped her hair out of the way and began to lick her second dick that night. She tongued the head and shaft before wrapping her lips around it and taking him deep into her throat. My wife's head bobbed on the dick in her mouth while Tom and I watched her give our friend a blow job he'd never forget. Ken was moaning in pleasure as he played with Donna's ass and tits.

"You got great tits Donna. I've always wanted to see and touch them. You really suck a mean dick too. Damn, your lips feel so good on my cock."

When my wife lifted her head up off the dick in her mouth to catch her breath, we could see how wet it was from her saliva. She then continued giving Ken his blow job. It was so erotic to have Tom watching her blowing another guy too. It made her look all that much sluttier by having an audience. My wife was in the backseat of a truck blowing her second dick that night with me waiting my turn to be the third.

I got a proud feeling when Ken told me, "Damn Dave, your wife is one hell of a great cocksucker."

I think she enjoyed hearing his compliment too and started to bob faster on his dick. When he started moving his hips upwards, I knew he was about to cum. He started one long, prolonged moan, his ball convulsed and the vein in his shaft began to pulse as he began to cum in Donna's mouth. She was moaning too while she continued the blow job, sucking his balls dry.

When he was done, he reassured her, he would keep this encounter a secret. He pulled up his pants, fondled her tits one more time and then I took his place for my turn. I was already rock hard from watching my wife suck the dicks of two of my friends. I quickly pulled down my pants to offer myself to Donna. She immediately went to work sucking my dick as Tom and Ken watched. I could only last for a few minutes after watching my wife give two blow jobs before me and swallowing their cum.

When she was done sucking my dick, she told the guys to go back into the bar and we'd join them in a couple of minutes. When we were alone, Donna asked if I was alright. She was afraid I would be angry with her for blowing two guys in the bar parking lot in the backseat of a truck. I told her I was more than fine with what she had done. It was a thrilling sexual adventure. I asked how she felt and she told me she kind of liked it too. It was a thrill to risk getting caught and it was exciting to be seen by Ken. She enjoyed having an audience to her blow jobs too.

We decided to go back into the bar for one more drink. She wanted to wash the taste of three loads of cum out of her mouth. When we got back to the bar, Tom was nonchalant, acting as if nothing happened, but Ken kept giving her knowing glances. It was obvious that he was lusting for my wife and his mind was undressing her and imagining doing more with her.

When Donna and I finished our drinks we announced we were tired and headed home. Donna didn't say much along the way. Once inside the house, she told me she was going to take a shower and suggested I join her. Who was I to argue? I didn't realize how horny sucking three dicks had made my wife and she immediately began to stroke my dick and balls as the warm water cascaded on our bodies. We have a bench in our shower stall and when I was hard, she leaned over it and told me to fuck her. I didn't care if she had her period, we were in the shower and we were both horny so I began to fuck my wife hard.

"That was some show you put on for us tonight. Did you like sucking their cocks?"

"Just be quiet and fuck me."

"I want you to tell me that you liked being a cocksucking whore tonight. Go ahead, tell me."

"No."

I tugged on her hair and slapped her ass, "Tell me how much you enjoyed it."

"Alright, I enjoyed it."

"Tell me you liked being a cocksucking whore."

She was moaning profusely now, 'I liked being a cocksucking whore. I loved being caught blowing Tom with my tits exposed. When Ken saw us, I wanted to blow him too."

"Did you want to fuck them both?"

Donna didn't respond so I slapped her ass again and repeated myself more firmly, "Did you want to fuck them? Tell me the truth."

Just before she began to cum she told me, "Yes, dammit, I wanted to fuck them both. I wanted to fuck them right there in the backseat."

She orgasmed just before I let loose and shot my load into her. When we got out of the shower, Donna didn't want to talk about the events of that evening. She had been drinking a lot and only wanted to go to bed.

The next morning, when we were both sober, Donna apologized for things getting out of control. I told her that it was nonsense. We both played a part in the activities and I, for one, tremendously enjoyed it and I thought she did also. I know she was somewhat hungover and sounded like she was feeling guilty for what happened. I kept reassuring her that we all had a good time. She admitted she enjoyed herself but told me she was raised that "good girls" don't act like that.

I made her stand up and gave her a huge hug and told her, "I love you and I love your naughty side. If we have some fun and no one gets hurt, we should embrace it. We're only going to be young once. Let's have some fun while we can."

My wife felt better and perked up during day and seemed fine once she got over the hangover. We had a great sexual evening a couple of days later when her period was over, using the events of that Saturday night in our foreplay and sex talk while we fucked.

Donna did tell me she didn't know if or when she would be up to do anything again with my friends. She was afraid Ken was going to blab to our friends and wanted the dust to settle before we even considered a repeat, even with Tom. I had to respect her feelings, after all, it is her body.

We would run into Tom and Ken when we socialized with our friends and not another word was spoken of that eventful night. I could tell by the way Ken looked at my wife that he would be more than happy to have a repeat performance or more and Tom would be bolder in asking when we could get together again. If it were up to me, we would be having a threesome at least once a month if not more but it wasn't up to me. Oh, I would give Donna some not so subtle hints about inviting one or both guys over the house but she resisted, much to my frustration.

I had come to terms with the fact that my wife and I may never share another threesome again but it was nice while it lasted. I was kicking myself for possibly letting it go too far that night in Tom's truck but that was water over the dam.

My birthday was coming up and Donna and I made plans to go to our favorite steak restaurant for dinner. It was a pretty exclusive place so we got dressed up. I wore a dark blue pinstripe suit and my wife wore a slinky, pink velvet maxi dress that hugged her gorgeous body. It looked like it was painted on her. It was low cut to show off her cleavage and had long slits on either side to expose her thighs when she walked. Every curve of her ass was highlighted and her breasts bounced freely underneath her gown. She wore four inch, soft pink ankle wrap, and open toed heels. Her finger and toenails matched her outfit. She looked stunning and I told her so. I wanted lay her down and fuck her right there in the living room but we had dinner reservations.

Her dress clung to her every curve, almost like it was tailor made for her. I looked for panty lines but couldn't see any which led me to believe she may have been naked underneath the dress. When we got to the restaurant, all heads turned to watch her as we walked to our table. When she sat down, she made no effort to cover her now exposed long legs. She was going to tease me and every man in the restaurant. She looked good and she knew it. At times, she would lean forward so the top of her dress drooped a bit, exposing more of her ample 36c breasts but not her nipples. She even made sure the waiter got a good look too.

Donna teased me the entire time, telling me all the nasty things she was going to do to me when we got home. We drank a bottle of wine over dinner and planned to continue the party at home. We declined desert and my wife went to use the restroom while I paid the bill. Several men had their eyes fixed on her as she walked across the room. Donna must have known she had attracted the attention of some of the other patrons and gave her ass a little more wiggle to give them a show. I was proud that I would be the one going home with her and fucking her, hopefully, more than once.

My wife taunted me the entire drive home, showing of her gorgeous legs and letting me know that, in fact, she wasn't wearing a stich of underwear underneath her dress. I had to be careful not to get a speeding ticket because I was so anxious to get home. I pulled into the driveway, helped Donna out of the car, and hurried her into the house.

I walked into the foyer and was greeted by shouts of, "Surprise."

I looked around but there were only three people there, Ken, Tom and Tom's younger brother Billy who I hadn't seen in years. I was confused and looked at Donna seeing if she would explain what was going on.

She looked at me and said, "Happy Birthday. I've arranged a private party for you."

It finally hit me. My wife was going to give me the party of a lifetime and I got a wide grin on my face and told my wife, "What a nice surprise dear. Thank you."

"I never know what to get you so I figured you would want this more than anything else."

"This is the best birthday present ever."

We all sat down in the living room and Donna played the perfect hostess, getting us drinks and hors d'oeuvres. She knew she looked sexy in her dress and eight eyes followed her every move trying to catch a glimpse of her cleavage as she leaned over to pour a beer or serve the food or checking out her ass from behind, not to mention the view of her long, firm legs with each step she took. It was like we were a hungry pack of wolves eyeing up our prey. We all knew what they were there for. It was just a matter of time.

Donna told us how the party invites started. She figured it would be safe to invite only Tom and Ken after our parking lot adventure but Tom's brother Billy was in town for the weekend and he promised to spend time with him and asked if he could come along. Donna didn't want to ruin her party plans so she said it would be fine. Billy, was about 21 now, a little overweight, with blonde hair, rather reserved and a little nerdy, nothing like his older brother. Ken and Billy seemed nervous. I sensed there was a little apprehension in the air so I explained to them that my wife and I liked to experiment sexually and even though it might seem odd that I'd let other men have sex with my wife, we were there to celebrate my birthday and we should relax and enjoy the evening.

Tom was never shy about asking my wife to show more of her body and was continuously making comments about her cleavage or nice ass. He wanted her to take off her dress but she kept telling him to calm down.

At one point he told Donna, "I was telling Ken, I didn't think you were wearing panties tonight and he told me he thought you were. I think you need to show us who's right."

Donna playfully rolled her eyes, seemingly worn down by Tom's constant pressure to reveal more of herself, turned and pulled up her dress from one of the side slits. She gave us guys a quick view of her bare pussy before covering herself again.

"There, are you happy now."

"Hot damn, I told you she was naked underneath her dress?"

That move added to the increasing sexual tension in the room. She finished her drink and announced that she was going to go change. Tom and I figured she would start things off modeling some of her lingerie like the other times but she was gone for an unusually long time. I think we were all curious what was going on or if my wife was ever coming back. I heard the bedroom door squeak and heard footsteps coming down the hall.

When Donna appeared she was wearing a schoolgirl outfit with a short, plaid, pleated skirt that didn't even cover her ass, a white blouse that tied in the front that revealed her midriff, white stockings, and sheer, white satin bikini panties. She wore her hair in schoolgirl pigtails.

Billy and Ken's mouths hung open in disbelief but Tom, being his boisterous self, commented, "Holy shit, I think I've died and gone to Heaven. Damn, Donna you look so hot, you almost made me cum in my pants."

The other guys, respectfully, told her she was beautiful. Being the gracious host that she is, my wife bent over to gather up the empty beer bottles on the coffee table. As she bent over, she revealed more of her white panties; the crack of her ass could be seen through the sheer material. Some of her panties bunched up in between her cheeks, revealing more bare skin and she made no effort to pull them back into place.

All eyes were fixed upon her as she would move about the living room and went into the kitchen to get more beer. Her tits were jiggling underneath her blouse and just a hint of her nipples could be seen through her opaque blouse. Donna made it a point to serve each of us a fresh beer which gave us an up close look at her costume. Tom playfully lifted the back of her skirt when she had her back turned to him and my wife slapped his hand away and shook her finger at him like he was a naughty boy. Ken took a hint from Tom's actions and tugged at the knot of Donna's blouse so she lightly slapped his hands too.

She looked at him and asked, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

He replied with a wink, "I think I know what type of girl you are."

After serving the beers, Donna paraded around the room so each guy could feast their eyes on her. She even twirled a couple of times to make her tiny skirt flare to expose her sheer panties. Tom had been part of our fun for several months now and Ken had gotten a blow job from her before so they weren't surprised by my wife's attire or actions but Billy seemed like he was still in a state of disbelief that I would allow her to dress like this in front of others. He looked like he might not have as much experience with women so this must have been a real treat for him.

Donna noticed Billy's look of shock and seeing he was new to our game and the youngest guy there, she singled him out for some attention. She went up to him and stood before him. Billy looked a little scared or nervous. I think that made Donna want to tease him even more. She surprised him by sitting down on his lap which most guys would have taken as an open invitation to try to touch her but he seemed reluctant, probably because I was in the room too. Donna kept squirming on his lap, rubbing her ass around, knowing she'd be giving him a hard on. He put his arms around her waist and stroked her legs but didn't try to go any further.

Tom told Donna, "Come on over here. I think I have to show my little brother what to do with a foxy lady."

My wife sashayed over to Tom and before she could sit down, his hand slid up to her ass underneath her panties. She sat down sideways on his lap and his hands were all over her legs, ass and tits and they began making out in front of everyone. Billy and Ken kept looking at me for a reaction but all they saw was a wide grin. Tom and Donna made out for about a minute or two before she moved on to Ken.

Donna straddled his lap and Ken fumbled with the knot on her blouse, eventually freeing her perfect tits. He wasted no time fondling and sucking on them. I could hear my wife softly moaning and running her fingers through his hair. He grabbed two handfuls of her ass as he was sucking on her nipples, her panties now stuffed between her cheeks. Donna began to grind herself against Ken's growing erection for a few moments before moving back to Billy.

With Billy now more comfortable with the situation, he lustfully watched my wife approach him, her tits mostly exposed now that her blouse was untied. She opened his knees wide and started to grind her ass against his erection through his jeans. His hands quickly found her bare breasts when she leaned back, then slid one of them down to begin to finger my wife through her panties which already displayed a wet spot in front.

After teasing Billy for a couple of minutes, Donna walked up to me and asked, "Are you enjoying your birthday present?"

"I sure am baby, I can't wait for the rest of it."

"Well, you haven't seen anything yet. I want you to remove my panties."

I obediently slid my hands up under her tiny skirt to find the waistband of her panties. I could see the guys almost drooling as they watched anxiously. I ever so slowly peeled them down her legs, removing the last obstacle between her pussy and our lusting eyes. As I pulled her panties down to her feet, I could smell her hot pussy juices and knew this was going to be one of the best nights of my life. She stepped out of her underwear and turned to face the guys, then did a quick twirl to make sure they got a peek up her skirt.

Donna then went around the room letting each guy, except for me, fondle her ass, suck her tits and finger her pussy. Each of them offered comments on the firmness of her ass, her full breasts or her dripping wet pussy. At one point she lost her blouse and her skirt barely hid anything so she was walking around the room mostly naked but still wearing her heels and stockings. She knew she was driving me nuts by not letting me touch or fondle her. All of us guys had hard ons and it was only a matter of time before things would heat up even further.

At one point, Tom asked, "What about the birthday boy?"

"This is his present. He's fantasized about me being a whore for his friends for a long time, so the birthday boy is doing fine, right Dave?"

"I'm doing just fine just watching you acting so slutty tonight. Thank you for making my dream come true."