Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made the rounds among our guests one more time then slowly started walking away. When she got to the hallway, she turned around seductively and said, "I'll be in the guest bedroom if anyone wants to join me."

She didn't have to say it twice. We almost tripped over each other in hot pursuit of my sexy wife. When we got to the bedroom, Tom and I started stripping off our clothes first then Ken and Billy followed our lead. It is an indescribable sight and feeling to see three other men with full erections waiting to fuck my wife. There was no doubt in my mind that she was looking forward to satisfying each of them, most likely, more than once. She had that come fuck me look in her eyes which made her even sexier than she already was.

In a flash, before I even knew what happened, Donna was laying back on the bed with her legs spread wide with Billy eating her pussy while Ken and Tom fed her their dicks. Even though I had a lot to drink, it was sobering to see my wife servicing three men, especially seeing her trying to stuff two dicks into her mouth while her tongue lapped at both. The young kid was inexperienced when it came to orally pleasing a woman but Donna was guiding him to what she liked and he soon had my wife squirming on the bed just before she came to an explosive orgasm.

Billy placed Donna's legs on his shoulders and thrust his dick deep into her in one quick motion, much to the enjoyment of my wife. He started to fuck her as she alternately sucked on Tom and Ken. They would take turns fucking her mouth while Billy used her pussy. Her big tits were bouncing as she serviced the young cock.

Billy told her, "Damn Donna, your pussy is just as good as Tommy told me it was. He told me you were one hot slut, now I know what he was talking about."

This young kid was calling my wife a slut and neither one of us objected. As a matter of fact, it seemed to turn us both on even more. Her hips were gyrating as she took that young cock deep. Billy began to thrust faster and dropped a huge load in her pussy.

When he withdrew and got up from between my wife's legs, he looked directly at me and said, "Thanks for letting me use your wife's cunt man. She's one hot piece of ass"

It was hot hearing him refer to Donna as a piece of ass because that's all she was that night, a quick and easy fuck. Tom nodded to Ken to go next and he wasted no time climbing between Donna's legs to be the next in line to use her cunt.

Ken told Donna, "I've dreamed about fucking you. I've literally had dreams about you and what I'd do to you. I thought about you even more after you sucked my dick that night in Tom's truck."

"Well, enjoy my pussy Ken. Give Dave a good show and fuck me good."

Ken pounded my wife hard and added his sperm to that of Billy's, being the second man to cum in her pussy that night. It was now Tom's turn. After having his dick sucked while Billy and Ken fucked Donna, it didn't take Tom long before he came in her too.

After he climbed off my wife, she had the sperm of three guys oozing out of her. She looked like a true whore and she was married to me. She was my whore. I took a moment to gaze at her slutty appearance before I put her legs over my shoulders.

Just before I entered her she looked up at me and told me, "It's your turn birthday boy. I know how much you like sloppy seconds so I figured sloppy fourths would be twice as good."

Her pussy never felt so juicy and sloppy wet as I slid into her. I replayed the events of the entire evening in my mind as I humped on her. My dick was so hard and my balls so full, it didn't take long for me to cum. I wanted to last longer but I couldn't after seeing her act like a whore with my friends all evening.

Donna asked for some privacy and told us she'd meet us back in the living room which had become our normal routine when we previously invited Tom over. Tom and I knew the night wasn't over and had to tell Billy and Ken they shouldn't get dressed yet. They were pleasantly surprised and followed our lead to have another drink in the living room. The guys were raving about how much they enjoyed being with her and the night wasn't even over. I told them she was probably going to come back for another round.

We were sitting around in our underwear shooting the shit and some of the talk was about how great my wife was in bed and how vociferous her sexual appetite could be. I was proud to hear the guys talking so openly about Donna's sexual prowess, how beautiful she was and what a great body she had.

Donna did indeed join us again but this time she was wearing a simple, purple lace bra and panty set. The bra allowed her breasts to jiggle when she walked and the panties covered about half of her ass cheeks. She wasn't totally exposed but the lace barely hid anything either.

We welcomed her back and offered to get her a drink but she went to get it herself and brought back another round for the rest of us. Our eyes followed her as she left the room and as she served us our drinks when she got back. Her luscious breasts hung freely and I could tell the guys were staring at her trying to get a glimpse of anything that wasn't hidden by the lace. It was the perfect combination of exposure and a tease at the same time.

She sat down between Tom and Billy on the sofa and began to talk with us like it was a normal evening among friends even though we were staring at any glimpse of her body that we could. Tom casually rested his hand on Donna's leg and began to slowly rub her thigh. Billy copied his brother's action and felt her other thigh. Seeing no objections from my wife, Tom went a little further by turning sideways on the sofa so he could now feel my wife's breasts. His brother mirrored his big brother's fondling of my wife and it wasn't long before Billy became the first guy to begin to get an erection. He was also the youngest so that came as no surprise.

After letting the brothers touch, feel and grope her for a few minutes, Donna got up and said, "We can't leave Ken out of this," and walked over to him and had him stand up.

She leaned in to kiss him and his hand instinctively began to roam over her body, with one eventually finding its way between her legs. Billy and Tom then got up to join them. My wife was surrounded by our guests as she now had six hands groping her while she exchanged kisses with them. I, of course, was loving it all. Tom had taken off her bra so he and Billy could suck her tits while Ken kissed her neck from behind and stuck his hand inside her panties to finger her pussy.

Eventually, the guys stripped her naked so they had easy access to her naked body. She was moaning softly as they fondled, kissed and licked her body. Ken brought my wife to an orgasm using his finger and thumb. Her knees buckled a little as she came.

I turned to get my beer and when I turned around again, my wife was on her knees and the guys were taking turns stuffing their dicks in her mouth. Sometimes she would suck them and other times they would hold her head and fuck her mouth or she would wrap her big tits around their cocks while she sucked on the heads. She looked so slutty with three dicks in her face that I snapped off a couple of quick pictures and took a short video on my phone. I caught the look of rapture on her face as a dick was stuffed in her mouth or when she was licking someone's balls. The video even captured the whorish sounds of her slurping and gobbling their dicks as she moaned around them.

Donna's face was flush and her nipples were rock hard when she said, "Let's go back into the bedroom."

No one could argue with her suggestion and they quickly had my naked wife on the bed with Billy ready to mount her from behind as she continued to blow Ken and Tom. I stayed in the background getting more pictures and video of this memorable evening from various angles.

Tom suggested that he and Billy double penetrate Donna and she responded by saying, "I was hoping you would suggest that."

Billy got a big smile on his face said, "I want her butt."

Tom deferred to his little brother and asked me for some lube so I got it out of the bedside drawer and tossed it to Billy. I watched as he applied the lubrication to my wife's asshole as Tom stretched out on the bed waiting for Donna to mount him. She climbed on top while Billy greased himself up then anxiously waited for the opportunity to fuck her ass.

After Donna rode Tom for a bit, she stopped and told Billy to go slow. He wasted no time lining himself up against her backside and pushed the head into her ass. My wife had to remind him to go slow but he was so eager he pushed himself about halfway in. Donna cried out and Billy apologized and waited for her to tell him to proceed. After she adjusted to having his dick in her ass, she again told him to go slow. He did much better this time and slowly pushed forward until her had his entire dick buried in my wife's asshole. Tom instructed him to start fucking her slowly and both guys began to move their hips. Once they got a rhythm going, Ken offered his dick to Donna and she started to blow him. I got some great video of her taking care of all three dicks at once.

Seeing the guys had cum earlier, they were able to last longer this time. Donna was getting as much pleasure from them as they were from her. I thoroughly enjoyed being a spectator as the guys used my wife's mouth, pussy and ass to satisfy their sexual urges. Actually, she may have been using them for her purposes too. A lot of women have a sexual fantasy to be with multiple men but not many have the confidence and courage to actually try it but there was my wife acting like an insatiable whore. She couldn't get enough cock that night. It made me wonder if she could have taken on another guy or two.

Billy was the first to cum, humping furiously in Donna's ass until he had to release his sperm. He grunted, groaned and thrust himself into her until he unloaded every drop of his come into her backside.

After he withdrew, he told Tom, "You were right bro, anal sex is out of this world."

Apparently, he just lost his anal virginity with my wife's ass. I got a great picture of her gaping asshole after Billy withdrew and Ken wasted no time in replacing him. Ken told her she had such a fine ass that it was a dream come true for him too. With Donna's mouth free now, I got on the bed and fed my dick to her. Donna came again as she rode Tom, while taking Ken in her ass and me in her mouth. Her third orgasm of the night left no doubt she was having a great fucking time too.

Tom was beginning to breathe and moan faster while he thrust his hips up into Donna's pussy faster which signaled his impending orgasm. He was grunting while playing with the breasts bouncing in his face as he shot his load into my wife. He was quickly followed by Ken cumming in her ass. They all collapsed on the bed.

When Donna caught her breath, she turned onto her back and told me, "Come on birthday boy, it's your turn now."

She laid there, lifting her legs to show me her well fucked pussy and ass with cum dripping out of each hole. I climbed on top of her with her legs on my shoulders, a position that seemed to squeeze more cum out of her. I slid my dick into her pussy and began to hump on her. I decided to fuck her ass too so I slowly entered her ass. I alternately switched between her pussy and ass, fully enjoying the fact that other men had been in each hole before me. The thought that my wife blew Tom, Ken and Billy before they had fucked her twice and two of them also sodomized her drove me to the highest sexual excitement I've ever felt.

When I felt my orgasm approaching, I climbed between Donna's breasts while she pushed them together to surround my dick. She knew what to expect from the titty fuck and I shot my load onto her breasts, neck and face. When I was done, my wife posed for a picture on the bed with my naked friends with her body coated with the remnants of our collective cum.

Donna informed us she was done for the night and my friends told her she had drained their balls dry anyway. They let themselves out while I joined her in the shower to help her clean up after acting like a complete whore for me and my friends that night.

Before we went to bed I kissed Donna good night and thanked her for an absolutely unforgettable birthday present and asked, "So how are you going to top this gift next year?"