Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna takes things up a notch with her teasing and pleasing.
10.2k words
4.7
35.9k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers

The morning after our threesome with Tom, Donna was very withdrawn. She barely said a word at breakfast but I understand she was tired and a little hung over from the night before. I still found it hard to believe the evening went by so quickly. My fantasy, our fantasy, was now over and only a wonderful memory. My wife really let loose the night before and I was darn proud of her for embracing her sexuality for. As the morning wore on, I began to worry about her. If I tried to talk about last night, she would give me short answers but wouldn't engage in a conversation.

When I asked her if something was bothering her, she replied, "Nothing."

Any man will tell you that when a woman says there is nothing wrong, it usually means there is something bothering her. We have to keep prodding until they finally let us know because we are horrible at reading a woman's mind. It was obvious that something about last night was on her mind and it wasn't just a symptom of too much alcohol. Finally, about mid-morning, I got her to open up.

"I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe I acted like such a slut last night with Tom. How am I ever going to face him again? Are you mad at me for the way I acted last night? I know you wanted to try a threesome but I fucked him twice."

"Honey, I couldn't be happier. You were so sexy last night. I'm thrilled with what happened and how it played out. As a matter of fact, I was hoping we could do it again sometime."

Donna looked at me like I was nuts, "I can tell you one thing, it's not happening anytime soon."

I felt bad and somewhat guilty that my wife was having some regrets. I went out of my way to reassure her that I was fine with what happened and to quit judging herself. It took a while but she finally admitted she was never as horny as the night before and would be fine. I concluded she needed a little time to come to terms with her feelings but I had to keep reinforcing that we both had a good time and not to overthink the situation.

Later that night, we were feeling a little frisky and she put on a sexy piece of lingerie to tease me before we had sex. It made me wish Tom was there to see her. While we were making out, I kept thinking about how my friend was fondling her the night before. I was thinking about how he must have enjoyed her blow jobs and how long he had lusted for her. As I was fucking my wife, I told her how much I enjoyed seeing her with my best friend. She closed her eyes as I described from my view, all the gory details of watching her take his dick into her mouth. She began to moan and squirm when I told her how much I enjoyed seeing him penetrate her pussy. She began to cum during my description of watching him fill her pussy with his sperm. I came myself soon thereafter.

During our after sex pillow talk, Donna admitted that she enjoyed doing something so naughty and out of the ordinary. She couldn't believe she actually went through with it and wouldn't have done it without having a few drinks to lower her inhibitions.

We had sex a few days in a row with us reliving our fantasy threesome come true each time but things settled back down once we got over the initial high. The next weekend we met up with some friends at a local bar to watch a football game. Donna said she'd be a little embarrassed to see Tom but told me she'd be okay.

When we got to the bar, Tom was the first to greet us and he undressed Donna with his eyes as usual but this time, he knew exactly what she looked like naked. He complimented her on her attire, tight black leggings and a form fitting, low cut, long sleeve top that accentuated her firm, 36c breasts. We all acted like nothing had happened last weekend. My wife and friend traded some awkward glances at first but she relaxed once her initial embarrassment was over, assisted by a couple of drinks.

I noticed Tom and Donna exchanging knowing glances and subdued smiles. When she went up to the bar to get us refills, Tom came up close behind her, so close that he was right up against her. He leaned in to whisper something in her ear as he grabbed a handful of her ass and they both smiled as she pushed his arm away.

When she came back with the drinks I said with a chuckle, "It looks like Tom was up to his usual tricks."

"Yeah, he never fails to grab my butt. He also told me that as soon as he saw me walk in, he got a hard on. When he pressed up against me, I could feel it too."

I hinted that we could invite him back to our house but she refused. She told me she wasn't going to invite him over every week. I told her I understood but in the back of my perverted mind I was encouraged. By not inviting him over every week meant that she was open to doing it again in the future. It was just a matter of when not if we did it again.

Donna even made it a point to brush her tits up against Tom a couple of times in the crowded bar and one time I saw him grab her by the hips as he was squeezing by her and my wife made it a point to press and wiggle her ass against him.

I was thinking, "Damn she's really cock teasing him." I almost felt sorry for him.

When we got home that evening, Donna made it known that she was horny and wanted to have sex. There was no doubt in my mind that her conversation and teasing with Tom got her hot, knowing that he got an erection just seeing her walk in the door. She put on a sheer, light blue baby doll with a matching sheer thong.

When she came out of the bedroom after changing she asked, "Do you think Tom would like to see me in this?"

"I think he'd like to do more than see you in it baby."

Later when I was licking her cunt, I told her, "Tom told me he loved the taste of your juicy pussy. Too bad he isn't here right now."

When Donna was blowing me, she asked, "Are you sure you want to see me sucking Tom's dick like this again? How about licking his balls like this? You know, his cum tasted really nice too."

Damn she was taunting me now so I knew it was only a matter of time before we invited my best friend back to fuck my wife again.

"I loved seeing your lips wrapped around his dick honey. I can't wait until you do it again."

When I was fucking her, I told her, "Tom was ready to fuck you again tonight. I would love to see Tom between your legs again."

Without my prodding she started calling out his name, "Fuck me Tom. Give Dave a good show and fuck me hard. That's it Tom, stick your hard dick in me."

She loved when I bent her over, tugged on her long, dark hair and slapped her ass like Tom did. I came in buckets that night and fucked my wife again the next morning. We both knew that we would invite Tom back into our marital bed at some point in the future but the timing was the difficult part. It seemed that almost every weekend for the next few weeks was tied up with family obligations of birthday parties or anniversaries.

It turns out that we did get together with Tom a few times over the next several months. The evenings would follow the formula as the first; Donna would model some lingerie, starting with more conservative, less revealing items and gradually moving on to more revealing pieces as the evening wore on and with more alcohol to help lower her inhibitions. There were a couple of nights with Tom that were more eventful than others though.

One night, Donna wore a white halter crop top where her nipples could barely be seen through the opaque material. She also wore white leggings which allowed us to see the crack of her ass through the material and were so tight, she had a camel toe, which told us that is all she was wearing. She looked fabulously sexy and Tom was equally impressed. We loved watching her walk around so casually like this was no big deal. It was such an alluring, teasing outfit and that's what made it so sexy. Being teased is almost as good and sometimes, even better than pure nakedness, especially when we knew we would be seeing her nude and fucking her later. The tease and anticipation are drive the rising sexual tension.

Tom brought over a package that he told us he would give to Donna later. He said it was something he wanted her to wear at the right time which I interpreted to mean she should put it on just before we went into the bedroom. We were drinking and drooling over Donna for a while. She even let my friend feel the softness of the material of the clothes she was wearing but in reality, she was letting him grope and fondle her.

When Donna gave us hints that she was ready to take things to the next level, Tom gave her the package to open. He has a motorcycle and brought over a pair of women's leather chaps for my wife to wear. The front and back are cut out as they are meant to be worn over clothing while on a motorcycle. The clear intent was for her not to wear anything underneath of course.

Donna went to change and came back wearing the leather chaps, a black bra and 5 inch black heels. Her ass and pussy were totally exposed and highlighted by the black leather contrasting her white skin. She knew that Tom brought the chaps over because he desperately wanted to see her in them and went out of her way to tease him even more than usual. She let him touch the leather material along with her bare ass and pussy. She even sat on his lap for a while as he fondled her.

The sexual tension got turned up a notch when my wife straddled Tom and allowed him to take off her bra. Her tits were now in his face and he began to alternately fondle and suck on them. It is always a special thrill to watch my friend play with my wife's private parts. He was also playing with her ass, hinting that he'd like to fuck it even though she never let him before, no matter how many times he tried. She wasn't fond of anal sex; she would let me do it on a rare occasion, but I didn't want to dash his hopes and dreams.

When my wife released Tom's hard dick from his pants I thought, and I'm sure Tom thought, that she was going to ride him right there in the living room. However, instead of fucking him, she continued to tease him by rubbing her wet pussy lips up and down on his erection.

After a lengthy foreplay, Donna led us into the bedroom where Tom and I undressed. He joined her on the bed while I took a seat to watch the action unfold before me. He dove between her spread legs to taste her juicy pussy while fingering her at the same time. He teased around her clit for a long time, seemingly wanting to repay her for teasing him. When he began to focus on her clit, my wife came almost immediately, her juices flowing from her cunt.

When he was orally pleasing my wife, Tom never stopped at giving her one orgasm. After her second orgasm they switched places and Donna took him into her mouth, swabbing the head of his dick with her tongue. My favorite part is when her head starts to bob on his dick, watching it disappear into the depths of her throat repeatedly. Hearing another man rave about my wife's cocksucking skills makes me proud knowing he is envious of me.

Tom signaled that he was ready to fuck my wife and said he wanted to take her doggie style, so Donna obediently got on all fours and raised her ass, offering herself to him. He gave her a couple of spanks before approaching her. It was now his turn to tease her.

"If you want my cock, you have to ask for it."

Donna obliged, "Please fuck me Tom. I'm so horny, I need your hard cock in me."

"That's not good enough, tell me again how much you want it."

"I've got to have your cock Tom. I've been dreaming about it for weeks. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

She kept pushing her hips back trying to get his dick into her but he wasn't having any of that. He kept rubbing it up and down along her hot, wet pussy lips while she begged and pleaded to get fucked. Tom kept slapping her ass while teasing her. My wife was acting like an out of control slut and I was loving it.

Finally, Tom grabbed hold of her hips and thrust himself forward, plunging his dick deep into my wife's hot, wet cunt. He was fucking her furiously making her tell him how much she loved his cock. He put his thumb in his mouth then inserted it into her ass as she moaned in pleasure. Her tits were flopping back and forth as she was getting fucked by my best friend.

As he was pounding her pussy, Tom told her, "I think it's about time you let me fuck that nice, tight ass of yours."

Donna didn't respond but Tom continued to pursue it, "Come on baby, just this once. You have such a nice ass. Just this once, okay?"

I was shocked when my wife replied, "Okay, but just this once."

Tom got a broad smile on his face and looked at me to make sure I was okay with it. I gave him a wink and a nod of approval and got the lube out of the bedside table drawer. My buddy squirted some of the lube onto Donna's asshole and gently worked it into her ass. He repeated this a couple of times to make sure her butt was well lubricated, then withdrew his dick from her cunt and applied more to himself.

It was exhilarating to watch Tom present his hard on against Donna's asshole and the look of apprehension on her face as he pressed slowly forward. She leaned down a little further and stuck her ass up higher to help with his entrance. I found it hard to believe she was actually allowing him to fuck her butt seeing she only let me do it a few times but I still found it extremely exciting to watch.

I witnessed her asshole part as the tip of Tom's dick pushed forward. My heart beat faster and adrenaline flowed through my veins as the head disappeared into her asshole. He stopped pushing to allow my wife to get used to his cock. He then pushed in another inch and paused again. I could see the look of discomfort on Donna's face but she didn't look like she was in pain. Tom pushed another inch or two into her. Then on one final push, his lower stomach was pressed up against her ass; he had his entire cock buried in her ass. His dream had come true as he started to slowly sodomize my wife. Once Donna relaxed, Tom picked up his pace and was thrusting in and out of her, telling her the entire time how much he's wanted to do this to her for a very long time.

"Donna, your butt was made for fucking. Every time I grabbed a handful, I wished for this day. I never thought I would ever get the chance to fuck your lovely, tight ass."

"Well, you better enjoy it Tom, it may never happen again."

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to enjoy every second and try to make it last as long as I can."

Tom was thrusting his dick into my wife's ass for a couple of minutes, giving her an occasional spanking, when she proclaimed that she wanted to try double penetration. I was ready to join in so my buddy disengaged from Donna's ass while I laid down so she could climb on top of me. He pussy was soaking wet and she easily slide down onto me. She rode me for a moment while I played with her bouncing tits, then stopped and she stuck her ass high in the air again as a signal for Tom to re-enter her.

It's a weird feeling to have your dick inside your wife, then feel another man's dick enter her ass. It took a quick minute for us to find our rhythm but it was thrilling when we did. I got a close up view of the pleasure on Donna's face as she was being penetrated by two dicks. Her hips were rocking, pushing back on the dick in her ass then down onto mine and she was biting her lower lip. We fucked faster as she started to cum. She was moaning loudly, begging to get fucked faster. I could hear Tom's skin slapping against her ass as she came.

Shortly after Donna's orgasm, Tom filled her ass with his cum. He must have had quite a load because it took him a while before he pulled his dick out. I think he left it in there a little longer to prolong the feeling of my wife's ass surrounding his dick. When he withdrew, I told my wife that I wanted to cum in her ass too. I didn't want to miss this opportunity to enjoy anal sex myself.

I changed positions and got behind her, then spread her ass cheeks. It was a special feeling to see the remnants of Tom's sperm on my wife's ass before I entered her. My dick slid in easily as I started to hump on her ass. I reveled in the thought of knowing that Tom had just enjoyed the same pleasurable feeling around his dick that I was now experiencing myself. I was pumping on her ass until I added my load to Tom's deep in her bowels. We both collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily to catch our breath. Tom and I both fucked my wife again that night but the most memorable part was seeing my best friend take Donna anally.

That was the only time Donna let Tom fuck her ass but we had another special night that I will never forget. We were in the bar one night with our friends watching a college basketball game. Drinks were flowing and everyone was having a good time. Tom was flirting with all the women as usual. At one point, he came up behind Donna and told her how horny he was, especially seeing her in a short skirt and scoop neck tank top that showed plenty of cleavage.

She teased him by telling him, "Well, I would love to take care of your problem but I've got my period. Maybe some other time."

He grabbed her ass and told her, "There are other options you know."

She slapped his hand and replied, "That ain't happening Tom. Looks like you'll be jerking off tonight. Take a good look at me because that's all your getting tonight."

"Come on baby, how about a blow job then?"

"And where do you propose I blow you? Uh, right here?"

"No, we can go out to my truck. No one will see us there. I have a big back seat. Come on, I'm so horny, it won't take long."

Donna didn't respond. It was almost like she was contemplating giving Tom a blow job in the backseat of his truck. I couldn't believe my wife was seriously considering it.

She looked at me and asked, "What do you think?"

"I don't mind as long as I get one too."

Donna said to Tom, "You go first and we'll meet you out there in a couple of minutes. I don't want to be too obvious by leaving at the same time."

Tom wasn't sure if she was serious or going to play a joke on him. I wasn't sure myself but he had nothing to lose and quietly left the bar. Donna asked me to get her a shot so I ordered some tequila, quickly downed them and left the bar to "get some fresh air." We saw Tom waiting outside by his truck and he got a big grin on his face when he saw us coming.

"I wasn't sure if you were really coming or not."

"Shut up and get in the truck Tom. Let's get this over with."

My wife seemed a little nervous about giving my friend a semi-public blow job but that's what added to the excitement of it; the possibility of getting caught. We agreed that I would sit in the front seat and watch for people while Donna sucked off Tom and then he would do the same when it was my turn to get blown. My wife got in the backseat with him and they started to make out. They were kissing and he was feeling her tits. She then started to massage his dick through his pants until he was hard. Donna pulled her top over her head and took off her bra while Tom pulled his pants down to his ankles.

My wife got on her knees in the back seat and leaned down, stroking my buddy's cock a few times before taking him in her mouth. I turned to watch the action as her head bobbed up and down while he played with her naked tits. He even pulled her skirt up to her waist so he could fondle her ass too.

Tom kept complimenting my wife's cocksucking abilities, "Oh baby, you really know how to suck a dick. You're the best cocksucker I've ever known. Dave is such a lucky guy to have a wife that gives great blow jobs like this."

I watched as Donna had her lips wrapped around Tom's cock and would only release it so she could swirl her tongue around the head before taking him deep into her throat again. After about fifteen minutes of sucking Tom's dick, he announced he was about to cum. He held my wife's head and began to thrust his hips up to meet her bobbing head.

Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers