Donna's Threesome

Story Info
Wife's attempt to trick her husband backfires in a fun way.
5.2k words
4.26
22.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,137 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

***Sequel to my previous story "Donnie's Threesome" but with different characters. If you enjoy this one, please check out the other story as well.

Thank you HeyAll for your help.

...

Donna was ready for him. She had a long day at work and was looking forward to a wonderful night of love-making with her husband, Jerry. He made them a wonderful dinner, and afterwards, she put on the red lingerie that she knows he loves seeing her in. They were moments away from fucking as he got her panties off and was in position to put his dick in her.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," she told him.

"Me too. I want to fuck you so hard," he replied. "But there's one thing I really want to do with you."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Donna asked, preparing herself to hear something very sexy.

"I want to fuck you with another woman," he replied.

"Get off of me!" she yelled at him.

She pushed him off her body before he had the chance to put his dick in her and jumped out of the bed. She grabbed a robe she had hanging on a hook in her closet and put it on.

"Did you have to stop?" Jerry asked.

"Did you have to bring up that subject again?" She asked. "We've had this discussion a thousand times already, and I say no a thousand times. Why would you bring this up right before we have sex when you know I hate it when you ask me to do that?"

"When else was I supposed to bring it up again?" Jerry asked.

"If I was a guy, I would wait until after I fucked my wife before I asked her a question that she hates to be asked," she replied. "That way, even if she says no, at least I got laid."

Jerry thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I admit, that would've been better."

"You have been asking about having a threesome for three years now. And every time I think you're finally over it, you bring it back up again."

"I think it's a great idea," said Jerry. "It would be something we could both enjoy."

"No, that would be something that you could enjoy," she replied. "How the hell am I supposed to enjoy seeing my husband fuck another woman right next to me?"

"You can be part of it," he told her.

"I'M NOT INTO WOMEN, DUMBASS!!!" she screamed at him. "We've talked about this plenty of times; there is no on/off switch in women's' brains that makes us suddenly want to fuck women."

There was an awkward pause between them; they were both trying to figure out what to say next.

"Jerry, you know, I want to make you happy, and I'm willing to try pretty much anything with you," she told him. "But I just can't bring another woman into bed with us."

"But you don't have to be the one to bring another woman into bed with us. If you want, I can find someone," he told her.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" she yelled at him before calming down again. "I'm going to get something to drink."

She left the room and went to the liquor cabinet to get something to drink. She got herself two drinks instead because of how pissed off she was at Jerry.

Donna understood it was a common fantasy among men; she wasn't nave about that, and she did see the appeal of it. But she just wasn't interested in that kind of thing, and she had told her husband time and time again that she was against it. She assumed he would eventually give up on asking her, but it had been almost four years of their marriage and she was getting sick of it.

She then went back to the bedroom, where they apologized to each other and made love.

The next day, Donna was walking to work with her best friend, Carrie. They stopped by a coffee shop that was located across the street from their workplace for a coffee and a bagel because the coffee in their office was terrible. They sat at a table for a while to eat their bagels since they had time before they needed to get to work. Carrie told Donna about how well her date went last night, showing how excited she was about dating a doctor; a cardiologist, no less.

She saw how quiet Donna was and asked her what the matter was. Donna told her about the argument she had with Jerry last night, the same argument that Carrie had heard about several times already.

"Ugh! Not that again," said Carrie. "And he asked right before sex? That was a dumbass move. Why do you put up with him?"

"He hasn't brought it up in months," Donna replied. "I thought it was over with, but suddenly he brings it up again. I guess I should be glad he wants to do it with me present and not fuck another woman on his own."

"Thank God for small favors. But he keeps bringing it up. What's his deal about that, anyway?"

"It's a long-standing fantasy of his," said Donna.

"I have a long-standing fantasy of being taken by two men at once, but no man I have ever dated would go for it."

"Same here," said Carrie. "Can you imagine how he would feel if I asked to bring another man into bed with us? He'd be a total hypocrite and never go for it."

Carrie got an excited look on her face.

"Oh my God, that just gave me a great idea," Carrie said excitedly.

"What is it?"

"You should totally suggest a threesome with another man," Carrie replied.

"Are you crazy? It's a fantasy, but I wouldn't actually do it."

"No, here me out. You tell him you would only go for a threesome with another woman if you first got a threesome with another man. He would never go for it. He's a typical guy who thinks only about his sexual pleasures. But if you insist on bringing in another guy first, he would never go for it and that would end the conversation forever."

Donna had to think about it for a moment and realized how right Carrie was. It's one thing for a man to have a fantasy of being with two women, but they never have fantasies about sharing a woman with another man. She knew there were definitely men who would do that, but she knew that Jerry would never go for something like that.

"That's ingenious," said Donna with a big smile. "He would never go for it if I gave him that kind of ultimatum. I can't wait to use it against him when I get home."

"No, don't do it just yet," Carrie warned. "If you mention it for no reason, he may realize you're bluffing. Wait until next time he brings up his threesome fantasy and then casually bring up yours."

"Good idea. I need to play this move the right way. If he gets a whiff that I'm not serious about bringing another man into bed with us, I would never hear the end of it about his fantasy with another woman."

Jerry hadn't mentioned his fantasy in a long time. He usually took a break from bringing it up after they got into an argument about it. There were times when he hadn't brought it up for so long that Donna thought he had forgotten about it, but he soon found a way to bring it back up again. But Donna was prepared for him, no matter how long it took for him to bring it up again. She would give him that deal of hers to trick him into ending that conversation once and for all. She was even prepared with several counter-arguments in case he came up with any arguments against it.

About one month later, they had just come home after a nice dinner and a movie. Before they went to the bedroom, they opened a bottle of wine and drank half the bottle. Then they went to the bedroom and fucked each other hard. The sex was always fantastic between them. For as long as they've been together, they haven't had sex once where Donna didn't have an orgasm.

When they were done, Donna rested her head on Jerry's shoulder as he had his arm around her.

"I'm almost ready again if you are," said Jerry.

"I think I need a few more minutes," she replied. "Maybe ten minutes, I'm still kind of worn out."

"I'll give you all the time you need."

He moved in close to her naked body and began kissing her neck.

"Sometimes this is too much for me," said Donna. "Even after so many years, I feel like I can't handle you as well as I could."

"If only you could split the difference, only take half as much as you need," said Jerry, as he moved his hand down between her legs and began fingering her pussy.

Donna recognized where this was going. She wasn't going to be distracted by how well he fingered her; she had a plan and she was going to stick to it even if it meant no more sex for the rest of the night.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, acting like she didn't know what he was going to say next.

"Well, we've talked about this before," he said, not admitting that the talking often led to an argument. "It's something that could be fun for both of us."

"And what is that exactly?" she asked.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if, just once, we brought another woman to bed with us?"

Donna grabbed his hand, removed it from between her legs and pushed Jerry away from her. She then sat up on the bed, ready to talk with Jerry about what she wanted to say to him.

"Listen, I've been thinking seriously about this," she began to say. "And I am willing to have a threesome with another woman--"

"Yes!" Jerry screamed and shot his fist in the air in celebration.

"But before we do that, I want to first do a fantasy of my own. If you do that, then I will definitely give you your fantasy."

"Honey, anything you want, you will get," he told her.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she told him. "Because my fantasy is much like yours."

"How so?"

"I also want to have a threesome, but with another man joining us," she finally told him.

Jerry had a confused look on his face as he turned away from Donna, trying to make sense of what he had just heard. With his head turned away, he couldn't see the smirk on her face about how she was enjoying herself, making him very nervous.

Finally, he said, "You can't be serious? This is some kind of trick, isn't it."?

"Not at all," she assured him. "I always had that fantasy; I just couldn't admit it. I'm willing to give you your fantasy if you give me mine first."

"But why? Another man isn't sexy."

"It may not be sexy for you, but it definitely is for me," she told. "I don't find bringing another woman into bed with us particularly sexy for me, but you definitely do."

"It doesn't sound like a good idea."

"I think it's a great idea," said Donna, smiling. "It would be something we could both enjoy."

"No, that would be something that you could enjoy," he replied. "How the hell am I supposed to enjoy seeing my wife fuck another man right next to me?"

"It doesn't have to be just me, you can be part of it," he told her.

"What? I'm not gay!" he snapped at her.

Jerry suddenly had a confused look on his face and got a sense of déjà-vu, not realizing he was having the same argument with Donna last month, but in reverse. Jerry was finally getting a taste of his own medicine, and Donna had to hold back her laughter when she saw this.

"Can I think about it?" he asked.

"Think about it for as long as you like," she replied. "But remember, you don't get your fantasy, unless I get mine first."

Jerry didn't stop right away, as Donna hoped he would. He brought it up a couple of times that first week, trying to get her to change her mind about it. He tried to suggest that he'd do her fantasy after she gave him his fantasy first, but she wasn't going to fall for that trick; she knew if she ever did something like that for him first, he would never live up to his part of the bargain. Donna stood her ground and made sure he knew she was serious, despite the fact that she wasn't.

Eventually, he dropped the subject completely, which made her very happy and relieved. Instead, he moved on to other things to do in bed, such as role-playing, which Donna loved because they could both play out several kinds of fantasies with each other.

"You owe me big," said Carrie. "It was my idea after all."

"How about I pay for this lunch? Would that make us even?" Donna asked.

"Deal," Carrie replied. "But I'm ordering something expensive."

"Deal."

Donna and Carrie were having lunch at one of their favorite restaurants. It had been three months since Jerry mentioned anything about a threesome, not even hinting at the idea of it. She was happy that she didn't have to complain about it to Carrie, and she was happy to not have to hear about it either. Donna was bragging about all the role-playing activities she and Jerry had been doing, and Carrie had some input on that as well.

"Get him to wear a dress. Make him your secretary, and you're his male boss that he's harassing."

"That's disturbing on so many levels," said Donna. "I'll have to think about it. But first, Jerry said he had a big surprise in store for me and told me to be ready for it as soon as I get home later."

"Ooh, what could it be?" Carrie asked.

"I don't know, but we have been talking about moving on from role-playing to using ropes."

"Oh my God, you're going to let him tie you up, are you?" Carrie asked with a scared voice.

"No, I want to tie him up," Donna replied.

"Oh, then that's OK," said Carrie.

Donna texted Jerry to let him know she was on her way home, and he asked her to wait an extra hour before coming home so he could get her surprise ready. This excited Donna. She wasn't sure what the surprise was, but she was sure she would love it.

During that time, she decided to go to Victoria's Secrets to buy herself something new to wear for the occasion. After she bought what she wanted, she asked one of the saleswomen there if she could use the dressing room to put it on under her dress to surprise her husband, and she said yes; apparently, that happens quite often for them.

She got back home in just over an hour because she thought she'd give Jerry more time to be ready for his surprise. She took the extra time to fix her make up in her car and put on some perfume she had in her purse. When she was ready, she walked into her house and announced herself.

"I'm here," she cheerfully said out loud. "Where are you, my darling husband?"

Jerry ran down the stairs wearing a white robe that was cut off at his knees. They walked up to Donna and gave each other a big kiss.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Jerry asked.

"You tell me if I'm ready," she replied.

She dropped her purse and quickly took off her dress. She was now standing there in a very sexy low-cut black bra and thong. Donna was a very slender blonde woman with decent sized tits and a shapely ass, Jerry felt blessed that he was married to her every single day.

Jerry returned the favor and took off his robe for her. He was a tall, muscular man and was now standing before her in a speedo.

"So, we're both ready," she said with a big smile.

"Come with me, you're going to love what I have ready for you."

He took her hand in his and led her upstairs; Donna was giddy the entire way up. When they got to the master bedroom, Jerry stood behind her and told her to open the door and walk inside. She was nervous but very excited; she wasn't sure what it was going to be, but she was sure she was going to love it.

She opened the door and took a couple of steps inside before she stopped herself. Her happiness was suddenly replaced with shock as she saw a strange man standing in the middle of her room. He was a very handsome man, about a few years younger than both her and Jerry. He wore a short black silk robe that showed much of his legs and nothing else.

He was lying on his side and did the kind of pose you'd see in a magazine as a way of presenting everything about himself to her. He was about as tall as Jerry, but more muscular; he also wore speedos, and she could tell he had to have had a bigger dick than her husband's.

"Surprise," said Jerry from behind her. "This is Dave. He's here to do exactly what you want."

"Hey Donna," said Dave, as he gave her a seductive look. "Your husband has told me so much about you. You're even sexier than in your photos."

"Oh... wow... thank you," was all she could say as she turned to face Jerry.

"I thought about it for some time and realized how selfish I was being about that whole threesome thing," he told her. "You should be able to have your fantasy, just like I should have mine."

"So, you don't mind me fucking him?" she asked nervously.

Jerry replied cheerfully, "No, I don't mind us both fucking you. I don't know why I was so much against it. This would be amazing."

There was another awkward silence before Donna could say something else.

"Where did you get this guy?" she asked.

"Don't be mad, but he's from an escort agency," he told her. "I had to go through a few people at my law firm to get the right kind."

"He's a prostitute?"

"I think the term is gigolo," Jerry replied.

"I prefer escort," said Dave. "It sounds classier."

Donna was speechless. She had no idea how to react to the situation. She was sure that Jerry would never go for such a thing, which was why she suggested it. She didn't consider the idea that he may eventually like the idea of sharing his wife with another man.

She made an excuse to leave the room, saying she was feeling very nervous about it and needed time to be ready for them, and Jerry said she could take all the time she needed. What Donna really wanted to do was to go to another room with a phone so she could call Carrie and get her advice on the subject. She sprinted across the floor holding onto her tits that she was afraid were going to pop out of the bra she was wearing and ran into the office that she and Jerry share.

She called Carrie, who answered the phone on the third ring, and before she had the chance to say anything, Donna told her everything that was currently happening to her.

"This wasn't part of the plan; I wasn't prepared for him actually liking the idea. What should I do?"

"Is the guy cute?" Carria asked.

"He's gorgeous."

"Go for it," said Carrie, excitingly. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"What? Are you serious? You were the one who said this would get him off my back, and now you're encouraging me."

"Yes, I'm encouraging you to do something awesome," Carrie replied. "I only said that before as a way to help you get Jerry to leave you alone about doing a threesome with a woman. But now you get the opportunity to actually fuck another man, so you might as well take it."

"What about when he wants to bring in another woman for us?" asked Donna. "What do I do then?"

"I can't help you there. Unless you feel like experimenting."

"I don't want that at all," Donna snapped at her.

"Then your only option left is to tell the truth. You got no other way out at this point."

Carrie didn't feel like saying goodbye and just hung up the phone. She had no choice in the matter. The only way out was for her to come clean to Jerry about how she never wanted a threesome with anybody and that she was just trying to trick him. She took a moment to compose herself and headed back to the bedroom, hoping Jerry wouldn't be too upset with her.

She slowly walked back into the bedroom and saw Jerry and Dave sitting on the edge of the bed. Dave was still wearing his short robe and Jerry was still in his speedo. Surprisingly, they were having a casual conversation about football.

"I'm telling you, it's the Cardinals all the way this year. They have everything going for them," said Dave.

"Brady's still got it and the Bucs are still among the best," Jerry replied.

"Brady is getting old, dude."

"Tell that to Mahomes, who he destroyed in the Superbowl last year," Jerry replied.

Donna couldn't believe that she was hearing her husband talking to a male escort who was there to help him fuck his wife, so casually about their Superbowl picks. She closed the door behind her to let them know she had just entered the room. The two men finally noticed Donna and stood up.

"Are you ready?" Jerry asked very happily.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,137 Followers
12