All Comments on 'Donna's Threesome'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Have you actually ever listened to people talking? Real people don't talk like your characters.

Predictable and boring. It's been done much better before.

Silly mistakes like "here me out" don't help either.

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

That was a lot of fun! Is there going to be a follow up?

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

I liked the first one with Donnie better, but this was still a fun read.

5-stars.

charisma322charisma322over 2 years ago

I read the first one with Donnie after reading this. The Donnie story was much funnier, but this was still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good plan, but now she has to give him his fantasy, I hope she likes it. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not funny enough to be in this section, but it was very amusing with a hot sex scene. 4stars from me.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@kdad9010 I'm not sure about a follow up to this one, but I do have another one called Donnie's threesome if you're interested in checking that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had tricked my wife in a similar way only I didn't want a threesome with a man . So I said if she would do it with me and another woman I would do it with another man. The subject never came up again and I'm fine with that. Then I found out that she got her threesome by cheating on me with another couple. I was one of the managers where she worked. I threatened to sue thecompany because a friend I had that worked there showed me their handbook. The company wanted to keep it quiet could you imagine. So I said I wanted the manager either fired and my wife guaranteed a job as long as she wanted. There offer was the manager to be transferred and my wife keep her job.i agreed. We worked things out but I reminded her of the deal I offered her and we brought another woman in once.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Jerry ran down the stairs wearing a white robe that was cut off at his knees. They walked up to Donna and gave each other a big kiss.;;;;;; WHO ARE they?? How did Jerry running down the stairs become THEY, especially when she had to go into the BR and find him in a robe, sitting on the bed??? Sometimes, the flow of the story is interrupted by simple mistakes.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@fishgetter thanks for bringing that to my attention. I feel very embarrassed for not seeing those mistakes even after how many times I reviewed it. As soon as I can I'll fix up the mistakes and submit a revision to replace this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice straight-forward story..... Probably like one a cuckolding couple would encounter.

My only problem was with Donna being DPed in the pussy - I think that would have been too much without more practise beforehand = but.... it's a story, and a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked both the Donna stories. They were unique enough that they stood on their own. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous