Donna's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I am not," said Donna.

That's when Dave, who thought they were about to begin, took off his robe. He was about the same height as her husband, but much more muscular. And he wasn't wearing a speedo like Jerry was, but had his dick on full display for her to see. Jerry had a big dick as well, but Dave's dick was phenomenal.

"What do you mean, you're not ready?" Jerry asked.

"Oh... I mean... It's just..."

Donna had trouble thinking of what to say next because all she could focus on was how gorgeous Dave's body was and how wonderful his dick would feel inside of her. That's when she got excited about the idea of having two guys use her body and give her pleasure.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I forgot to buy more condoms this week," was all that Donna could come up with.

"Oh, don't worry about that, I bought some this morning," said Jerry.

"Ok, I guess we can get started then."

Jerry went to the night stand and got out two condoms and handed one to Dave. They were both getting erect very fast and put on the condoms.

Donna was very nervous yet very excited about what was about to come. She didn't know what to do, so she thought about what they usually did in the porn that she and Jerry often watched together. She got down on her knees before them and grabbed both of their dicks in each hand. She began by jerking them both off a little; she felt like a total slut doing that, and she was loving it.

She opened her mouth and began to suck on Jerry's dick first; she felt she should start with him since he was her husband. She bobbed her head back and forth on his dick while still jerking off Dave; it was difficult for her to concentrate on both men at the same time, but she managed it. After a couple of minutes, she decided it was time to move on to Dave as she took his dick into her mouth and jerked off Jerry. It took her more effort to suck on his dick because of his size, but she made it work. She had only given oral pleasure to her husband for the last several years, so it was exciting for her to do this with a new dick that she wasn't used to.

After a while of taking turns sucking each dick, she stood up and went over to the bed. She didn't want to wait any longer and wanted both men to fuck her now. She took off her bra and threw it at Dave, who caught it in mid-air. She then took off her panties and threw it at Jerry, who caught it and took a big sniff of it before throwing it on the ground.

Both men got on the bed with her; she didn't know what to do, so she just let the men do what they felt was right with her. Jerry made her get on all fours and began fucking her from behind, pounding away at her pussy as hard as he could. Dave got in front of her and stuck his dick back into her mouth; she believed this position was called Chinese finger cuffs. As Jerry pounded away at her pussy, Dave was fucking her mouth, while her body was being rocked in the middle.

Jerry pulled his dick out of her and made Donna turn around in the same position. He stuck his dick into her mouth, and as she sucked him off, she felt Dave stick his large dick into her. She momentarily paused sucking Jerry's dick as she felt Dave go inside of her; she hadn't had a new dick in years and was surprised that she was able to take one that size so easily. Dave began fucking her hard, more so than Jerry was able to do. Jerry was a bit jealous about how well Dave was fucking his wife, but still enjoyed seeing it.

They went back and forth like this a couple of times before they changed positions. Jerry got on his back and Donna got on top of him; she put his dick inside of her and she began riding him hard. Dave got behind Donna, made her slow down a bit so he could get himself ready. Donna was sure he was going to stick his dick into her ass and was worried that her ass couldn't take a dick that size. He surprised her when he made her bend forward a little and got his dick right into her pussy, squeezing in with Jerry's dick.

Donna was stunned as she felt the second dick penetrate her; it hurt like hell to be double penetrated like that, but she loved every minute of it. Both men began fucking her with Dave doing most of the work because of the position he was in. In an instant, Donna began screaming as an orgasm shot through her body.

Dave got off of her and lied down and Donna moved over to straddle his body. She rode his dick as Jerry got behind her. Instead of a double penetration, Jerry stuck his dick into her ass. Donna liked this better; as much as she enjoyed that double penetration, it was too much for her to handle. Taking it in the ass while Dave's dick was in her was much easier for her to handle and she still enjoyed it just as much. It took a little longer this way, but both men managed to give her another orgasm.

Jerry pulled out of her and let Dave turn her over so he could fuck her on his own. Dave held her arms at her sides as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"YES, YES, YES!" she screamed.

Dave got off of Donna and let Jerry have his turn on her. He didn't fuck her with the same intensity as Dave, but gave her all he could. He realized he couldn't compete with a professional, so he decided not to think about it too much and to just enjoy himself.

"FUCK ME GOOD, BABY! FUCK ME GOOD!" she screamed at her husband.

For the next half hour, they did a few other positions with Donna. Donna felt like she was being passed around like a rag doll, but she loved how she was being used like that. She had plenty of great sex with Jerry before, but never had as much fun as she was having now.

Finally, when Dave was having his own time with her, he couldn't hold back any longer and shot his load into his condom. He pulled out of Donna and got off of the bed.

"I'm done," he said. "Sorry, I wish I could've done more."

"It's OK. You did great, man," said Jerry.

Jerry raised his hand for a high-five, and Dave slapped it hard. Jerry was happy that he was able to last longer than a professional escort. Of course, Jerry lasted only a few more minutes as he shot his load as well and got off his wife.

As much as Donna enjoyed herself, she was glad it was over. The sex was getting so intense, there were a few times she felt like she was going to pass out.

Dave and Jerry went to the bathroom to throw away their condoms in the toilet and returned to the bedroom, where Donna put her lingerie back on.

"That was amazing," said Dave. "You're one lucky man, Jerry. Some wives freak out when their husbands bring me over."

"I know, I'm lucky to have her," replied Jerry.

Dave had his clothes set aside in the corner of the room and put them on, while Donna and Jerry put on their robes. They escorted Dave downstairs and offered him something to drink; all he wanted was a tall glass of water. He drank it up while he talked with them for a while, and then said he had to go. He asked them to keep him in mind if they ever did this again, and they said they would.

When Dave left, Donna and Jerry held each other tightly as they gave each other a big passionate kiss.

"You know what this means?" asked Jerry.

"You're going to fuck me again," said Donna.

"No... well, yes, I will do that. But I'm saying this means, we can now do this with another woman."

Donna paused for a moment. She had totally forgotten about that deal she made. It was only to trick Jerry to drop the subject of a threesome with another woman, but now that he fulfilled that part of the promise, it meant she now had to give him what he wanted.

"Sure, let's do it," she said. "But I'm not fucking her."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked. "After all this, are you sure you don't want to experiment a little?"

Donna thought for a moment about that question.

"Ok, we'll see how it goes when it happens," she answered.

They both kissed again before Jerry picked her up in his arms and carried her back upstairs to their room.

THE END!

12