Donor

Story Info
A man donates sperm, but it's not what he expects.
5.4k words
4.34
26.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Seeds of Hope Semen Extraction. I trust it wasn't hard to get here, or to find us. A lot of people seem to overlook the turn off, even if they've been coming here a long time. Oh, you had a driver? And she's dropped several men off here in the past. I see.

First off, I want to thank you again for coming in to donate today. Now that men have become mostly sterile, the few of you who can conceive will need to produce heavily in order to ensure the continuation of the human race. Produce so we can reproduce, that's a saying we have here. I hope you'll feel a great sense of pride in doing your civic duty. Plus, we give you a lapel pin after ten visits!

Do you have to use the restroom? The procedure can take some time, depending on the donor. You did already? Okay, then.

Now, have you read the directions? Good. Then let's have you strip down. Yes, right here in the office. These women? Don't worry about them seeing you. We see naked men every day, so it really shouldn't be a big thing for you. Come on, off with your clothes. Put them in that bin there. You'll get them at the end of your donation.

Step over here to this station and put your feet on these spaces. Take a little wider stance, there. Now put your hands behind your head. We need to take a full-body photo of you, to make sure you don't have any tell-tale signs of the Condition. You can smile if you like. Here goes.

Now turn around and put your hands in front. Now lean over the bench and pull apart your buttocks. Spread those cheeks, now. Discoloration of the anus is a big sign that not a lot of people know about. Okay, that's done. Those pictures will go in your file.

No, no, there's no place where you go to, as you say, "jack off". The days when masturbation was the method of semen extraction are long gone. Primitive times, those were. No, we'll be taking control of your genitals. Oh, no no no, we don't hook you up to some kind of machine. We get the best results when skin touches skin. When flesh rubs against warm flesh.

Yes, that means that one of our women, or men, will be handling your donation today. No, you don't get to do it yourself. Our extractresses and extractors are trained professionals who know how to get the most out of a donor.

You signed the form, so I'm afraid there's a substantial penalty if you back out now. Wasting clinic time is a serious offense, given the importance of our mission. But you should know this. You did read the instructions we sent you, didn't you? Then you should be very familiar with the entire protocol. So are you ready to comply with my orders now, or not?

Good choice. Smart choice.

Now I need to see how quickly your cock... I'm sorry, that's so unprofessional of me to call it that, I mean your penis. I need to see how quickly your penis gets erect when stimulated by hand. No, not your own. I'll be conducting this test. That's what this lubricant is for, so my hands don't chafe you any. Don't worry, I have good technique. Some days I volunteer as an extractress.

Now let me just start the timer and give you a few little tugs. There, you like that? Mmm-hmmm, yes, I can see! Wait... it's hard now, is it? That's a good response time, well within the range, but... I sort of expected it to get... bigger than that when it got harder. But that's okay. It's big enough. It'll fit through the port.

The extraction port, of course. It's what people call a "glory hole" in everyday slang. You'll be putting your cock--I'm sorry again, your penis--through the port so one of our associates can stimulate it and milk it into a collection jar. That way the interaction stays professional and businesslike.

Follow me, now, to the extraction room. It's down the hall here, on the left.

I know, isn't it so much more personable than the examination room? That's the result of experience and making close observations. We found that the men had more abundant ejaculations, and we extracted more sperm from them, in a less clinical environment. That's why we have the mood light, the soft music, and the scented candles.

So this is the bench. It's elevated, so climb aboard. The little recessed area in the floor is where our extractresses work. The angle gives them more control over your sensations. Just put your legs up here on the stirrups and grab the handles up top, and make sure we've adjusted everything so your cock... you know, I'm just going to use everyday terms from now on. I haven't seen any studies, but in my experience, men get more turned on when I use more earthy language. So put your cock in the hole while I strap your hands and feet down.

You need to be pressed as close to the hole as possible, so our extractresses can get a good grip of your cock and balls. If you wiggle around too much, your dick might pull out of the hole, and if you came when that happened, you'll spoil the whole operation. We can't collect semen off the bench. It's unsanitary.

That's also why I'm going to strap your waist down, so you don't move too much. I don't mean to suggest anything, but when men are... ummm, of a certain size... then too much motion can pull their cocks out of the hole improperly and prematurely.

Now you'll meet the rest of the staff. You get your choice of extractors, based on who's available at the time. I'm just going to buzz them to let them know you're ready.

There. You've got Ariel, Tiffany, or "Tiff", as she likes to be called, Lara, Taneya, and Kyle. Kyle? Well, many of our donors are gay or bi, and would rather have a man handling their cock than a woman. We strive to provide the most arousing environment for our donors. We get better collections that way. But if you like, of course go ahead and choose one of the ladies.

Tiffany? I see. She is pretty, isn't she? Of course, you won't be able to see her when she performs the extraction. She'll be under the table manipulating your cock. I would offer you some pornography to help stimulate you, but that would mean your neck would be tilted at an awkward angle, and we don't want that.

In fact, it turns out men feel the sensations better if they're not distracted by any visual input. That's why we put the blindfolds on. What do you mean, what blindfolds? The ones that are mentioned three times in the donors' manual. You did read it, didn't you? Then you know how essential it is for your to be in the dark, so to speak. So hold still there and let me slip this hood over your head. There. Besides, it will help keep your identity a secret when people review the videos.

The educational videos. You know we're recording this from four different angles in this room alone, don't you? So we can instruct a new generation of women remotely, as well as in the classroom. So thousands, and we hope eventually tens of thousands, of women worldwide will be able to watch and learn the techniques we're going to practice today. If you'll notice, I haven't used your name since you arrived. That's to protect your identity. We'll blur your face for the interview portion, but for the extraction itself, the hood will do.

I hope you cleared out the rest of your afternoon. These extractions can take up to several hours sometimes. This isn't a simple handjob, you know. We have to build up the desire to cum slowly, make it ache to burst out, that way we can ride the sensation until your cock simply has to spurt. It takes rhythm, a sense of timing, and a delicate touch. I'm going to be helping Tiffany, giving her instructions and making sure she follows procedure.

Some men call it teasing. Teasing and denial. I suppose that's not an inaccurate description. But you have to understand, there's a real benefit to society behind everything we do here. As with all aspects of the procedure, we do it for one reason: we get better loads out of our men this way.

So when the ache is more than you think you can bear, when you think we're being too cruel to your cock, when the denial just seems too heartless, remember: that's only the beginning of things, and it's going to make your donation that much more valuable.

Now Tiffany will begin. Tiff, go under the bench and examine his penis. And make sure the videocam is on so I can observe what you're doing. And remember, this is going to become part of a training program, so make sure the ladies in the future will be able to see every detail. If that means you have to go a little slower to show a better angle, so be it.

She's going to take a little time before she actually starts to stroke you. She's taking a good look at you down there to see if there's anything special she might want to do. I see you're already straining to push your cock deeper through the hole. That's good. We like to see that kind of enthusiasm.

Oh, can you feel her blowing on the tip? Good. Go with that. Imagine what it must feel to have her mouth close gently around the tip of your cock, and the smooth, warm sensation of her tongue caressing your shaft. It's okay to let your imagination take over. You'd like to feel a woman's lips around it, wouldn't you? You might even think about coming in her mouth. That sounds good, doesn't it?

And Tiffany's mouth is so close. So close. I see it on the monitor, and I can barely make out the gap between her lips and your poor little penis.

But don't expect any oral from her. She's just blowing on your cock head to test how sensitive you are. Our program is scientifically calibrated to extract the most out of our donors. It's important to have as big a load as possible, so your sperm will have a chance to impregnate as many women as possible. Part of that is making sure we entice you exactly as much as we need to.

Is he getting hard down there, Tiff? All right, dear, back off for a moment and let his excitement simmer down a bit. We'll need to do this four more times to see how sensitive you are. Each one is going to be a little gentler than the one before. By the fifth time we'll know a lot more about your response than you might imagine.

Has his erection subsided? Okay, blow on it a little more, but this time, do it gently. Does he, now? Tiffany tells me that even though she left your cock completely alone until it went limp, it sprang back into shape the instant she blew on it. You must really want to cum! That's good news for us.

This part of the procedure is pretty straightforward. She'll back off until you're flaccid again and then blow on your cock head a little softer. And then she'll do it again, for a total of five times. This part of the process takes about fifteen to twenty minutes, so I'm going to the front office and finish processing some of your forms.

----------------

I'm back! How was Tiff? Good. What's that? You're ready for the main event? I bet you are!

Now Tiff, tell me, how did our boy do? All five? Tiff tells me you got hard within under ten seconds all five times, and you're even dripping some pre-cum, after only twenty minutes. That puts you in the upper 10% of sensitivity. That means we won't have to give you such vigorous tugs, and that means Tiff can go a lot longer.

Hmmmm, does it ache? It will ache a lot more before the procedure is finished, but don't worry. That's completely normal. It's just desperation building up, and it's why we keep you restrained. You boys would be done in two minutes if we didn't, and the yield would be a fraction of what the women here can take out of you.

Give him a stroke, Tiffany. A gentle caress, one finger along the bottom of his shaft, all the way up to his cock-head. Is it nice and slick already from his pre-cum? Good. Keep your finger under the head. Don't push, just let his cock rest on your fingertip while you rub it in slow, tiny circles. Let's get the boy truly and achingly hard. Now another. Good.

Keep that nice, slow rhythm, one finger, every three seconds. One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand. Stroke it again, maybe push a little more against it, but be careful. We have a long time to go before he completes.

One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand. Now, boy, just relax your mind and concentrate your full attention on your cock. Feel that silky sensation as her finger glides along the bottom side of your cock, all the way up to the slit.

One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand. And stroke it again, Tiff. No back-and-forth, just start at the root of his cock and caress the underside. One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand. Now put some oil on your hands and cradle his penis in your palm. No, don't stroke it yet. Just feel him straining.

And you are straining, aren't you? You feel that nice, warm hand? With the oil on it, it almost feels like a wet pussy, doesn't it? A warm, inviting, wet pussy just waiting for a good, hard dick to make her feel good. It makes you want to fuck, I know. You want to fuck her hand like you fuck your own. But you're not going to. The sooner you realize you're not in control, the less agonizing the process will be for you.

What? Is he managing to push against your hand? Let go, Tiff. Let him fuck the thin air for a minute.

Do you hear me? Don't try to rush the job. For one, if we decide you're uncooperative, we are authorized to keep you here until you obey, or penalize you financially. Yes, it's in the manual. I think by now we can abandon the pretense that you actually read it. But you signed a paper that said you did, so any surprises are nobody's fault but your own.

A little grinding is normal, and I understand, it's a natural reflex, but if you try that aggressively again, I'll bring Kyle in here to finish. Or you leave with blue balls. Choice is yours.

Now, Tiff: rub up and down all around, but don't apply any pressure. Just let your fingers relax just to the point where they're about to let go, and slide it up and down, up and down. Keep it continuous, and just a little faster than before. Up for one second, down for one second, up for one, down for one, up, down... there you go.

I didn't tell you, but miss Tiffany here, in addition to her extractress novitiate, is going to music school. Playing the flute. That's why her breath control is so good, and why her rhythm is impeccable. And her lips... well, you'll just have to imagine how talented she is with her lips.

Up and down, Tiff. Up and down. Pay attention to his breathing, I know you can hear it behind there. Look for any tightening of his scrotum. And feel for any telltale contractions of his cock, any feeling at all that might signal his ejaculation is coming. But now, grab a little firmer and go a little faster.

You like that, don't you? Yes, try and arch your back, open your legs a little wider if you can move them in the straps, and feel her hand milking you. Feel it when her hand goes all the way up to your cock head, feel it slide down the shaft. Feel that tingle, that urge at the root of your cock, growing stronger, and stronger.

Feel the edge coming? You feel like you could spurt any second now, like it's almost-but-not-quite inevitable? Good. Tiff, let go.

Language, now! You're being recorded, remember. Of course, we're going to have to edit the whole thing down into a 90-minute presentation anyhow, but the first Edge is an important moment to capture.

But we're going to give Tiff a ten-minute break here. Oh no, she's been stroking your cock for almost an hour now. It's not uncommon for men lose to their sense of time when their entire attention is focused on their cocks. Which is why men never have a good sense of time.

----------------

All right, now that Tiff has taken her break, I want to check behind there to see if you've grown soft again. Hmmm. Not quite. Some guys get hard fast, some go soft fast. Rarely both.

Oh, the sounds coming from down the hall? Well, when men have more, how do I put it, desirable characteristics, their extraction process is a little more direct. You see, your DNA needs a little editing, so if a woman conceives a son from it, he won't have the same defects as you. But if a man isn't inferior like that, well, he gets to fuck as many women as he can when he visits.

Was that what was keeping you hard, hearing another man getting to pump his load into a soft, warm pussy? That's okay. I'll make sure to close the door to that hallway; it should keep the sounds out.

And we can deal with your still little organ, there. Tiff, did you bring back that cooler of ice from the break room? Good. You're picking up on the job really quickly, girl!

Well of course it's to cool your cock and balls. Tiff, go ahead now. Put some ice in the bowl and push it up against his crotch.

Listen, I'm starting to get tired of your whining. Tiffany and I are professionals. We have medical training. I know the cold is cutting right through to the center of your cock; I know it feels like your sack is burning from the cold. A lot of men tell us it felt like their nuts were going to freeze up and fall right off, but none of them ever do. I get that it hurts, but you just have to suck it up and stop crying like a little baby.

Now, Tiff. Here, I'll take the bowl. Give his scrotum the slap test to see if he's not too numb. Okay, now a little harder. And you, be quiet, little man, your little bitch screams are becoming a distraction! In fact, hold up, Tiff. I'm going to get the dildo gag.

There. Took a little bit to fit it on you, but now you've got a nice, big cock in your mouth. You feel like talking back, you feel like calling us names, you can just suck that dick. And since you can't talk, you'll need to hold this ball. Let us know if things are going too intense for you by dropping it. If that happens, don't worry, we'll stop everything, put a numbing cream on your cock, and get you back home alone in no time.

Now Tiffany is going to stroke you a little more. Yes, I know your dick is still a little cold. But you'll find it warms up pretty quickly. Yes, there you go. A few hard strokes on your shaft and you're right back to normal. Cradle his balls in your hand, Tiff, and make sure they warm up as well.

See? We're not doing it just to be mean. That's such a childish, self-centered way to look at it. No, the process has to feel good, that's just how Nature made men. She made you weak from your urges, servants to your cocks, and slaves to the women who know how to manipulate them. Yes, and that's what we're doing now, taking charge of your little dick. Taking control away from you. Completely.

Tiff, give him the V for Victory stroke now. What's that, you ask? It's when she holds her first two fingers out like the letter V and slides them up and down the sides of your shaft. She must do exactly twenty strokes. And with the V-stroke, the male subject is responsible for keeping contact with the extractress's fingers. It's a very light stroke, so any twitching or squirming could break contact, and then we'll have to count to thirty before we begin again.

So slide them along his shaft there, Tiff, and take your time. I know with this poor boy's cock it doesn't take a very long stroke, so go even slower than before. You've got to barely move your hand at all. Feel his shaft; feel the ache growing in it, and know that the lighter your touch, the more agony he'll be in. How many strokes is that, now, Tiff? Eleven? Good, keep...

Oh, for fuck's sake, boy, now you did it. Your little dick twitched, didn't it, and broke contact. Now we'll have to start all over. I know it's frustrating, but it's your failure, not hers. Tiffany has very steady hands, so if you didn't let your imagination run away with you and convince your little cock it had a chance of fucking a woman, we'd be almost done with this phase. You failed. You. Because of your own lack of self-control.

But don't take it personally. Men lack self-discipline; that's why they need women to control them.

12