Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now just trail it along the bottom, Tiff. Let him feel that light, tingly sensation as your fingers rub up and down his penis. It's slick with pre-cum, isn't it? Good. We want it to be able to trail out in a clear drip all the way to the floor. Just rub up and down, slowly, slowly...

Seriously, again? We were almost there. What was that, Tiff, sixteen? Seventeen? See, you would have only had to wait for three more strokes and this phase would be over. But now she has to start over, again. I should let you know that if we can't get all the way to twenty strokes within the hour, we'll have to call this session off and hold you here overnight. That's to make sure you don't ruin all of our progress by jacking yourself off like a lonely little masturbator we both know you are.

Yes, we vet our applicants, so I know all about your sad. lonely life. And I have no pity for you. You have exactly one thing that makes you of any use to anyone, and we're going to get that from you.

Is that thirty seconds? Then let's go.

There you are. Better. You're able to hold yourself on the edge no matter how tantalizing her fingers are, no matter how much this torments you. Tiff, is that ten strokes? Is he doing well, holding still, not still trying to act like this procedure has anything to do with his pleasure? Good. Fifteen? Okay. Getting closer. We were here before, but he couldn't stop from twitching before. Eighteen, nineteen...

Wow. All the way to twenty. Good for you, little man! I honestly didn't think you had the self-control in you. Now Tiff, come out here. We've got a little video analysis of your technique and his reactions to go over before we proceed further.

There, there, you know you weren't going to ejaculate this time. I told you you wouldn't. I told you, this process takes several hours, and we've barely passed the 120 minute point. So take a deep breath, and take your disappointment like a big boy if you can.

There. And don't be ashamed. A lot of men cry at this point. In fact, I've never met a man who didn't cry at one phase of the process or another. We call it breaking. And I've never met a man I couldn't break.

All right, Tiffany and I are going to leave you here for a bit to cool down. Don't worry about being left alone. We'll be back before long. And besides, we have cameras on you, so someone is watching you at all times.

----------------

Good news for you, we're going to allow you to ejaculate this time! We've been monitoring your reactions, checking your vital signs, watching the nearly continuous stream of pre-cum spilling out the tip of your cock head, and we've determined that this is the optimal time to collect your semen.

Now before we rush into it, there's one last important part. Tiff, get the sound.

Since I know you didn't read the manual, I'll tell you. Tiffany needs to sanitize the inside of your urethra, so we cover a sound with antiseptic and stick it up your pee-hole. And yes, most men tell me it hurts. And that's to say nothing of the antiseptic itself. They say it can burn. But don't worry. We wouldn't damage your little peepee at this point in the game. And the chemical is very specific; it won't harm your little swimmers in any way.

Look at you, struggling to get out! Don't try and pull your hands out, they won't get free. Tiff, is the sound in? Good. All the way? Great. Now rub it back and forth for at least 45 seconds to make sure you apply the antiseptic to every millimeter of his urethra.

And... that's 45. You can take it out, and wait three full minutes. Don't let anything touch his cock at this point. Don't even let him feel the air move across it. It's okay if the pre-cum starts flowing. They usually start dripping like a leaky faucet. When a strand reaches all the way to the ground, you know you've done a thorough job.

And look at that. There's the precum, growing longer, and longer, and longer. Almost to the ground. Do you ache, boy? I know you do. You're struggling so hard to thrust your tiny penis into something, even though we all know you can't. Oh, don't worry. We're going to pump the jizz out of you now.

Now, to facilitate your extraction, I'm going to stimulate your prostate with this dildo. Don't worry, it's our smallest model--almost as small as your cock--and I'll lube it up.

No, of course, your body is your inviolate vessel. We could stop now, if you like, and just charge you for the three and a half hours you've wasted for me, Tiff, and the clinic staff. And we *are* highly-paid professionals. If you have the money to pay for that, or you don't mind going deep into dept, I'll stop right now.

Good. Yes, it's a strap-on. I'm going to mount you. I find I can get a much stronger push with my hips than my hands, and I want to push hard and deep. So let it slip in. Oh, it feels like you know how to take this. Have you been fucked up the ass before? Honestly, now? Well, it feels like you're an old pro, so good for you. Now take it. Take it deep and feel it push all the way up your asshole.

Here's the tricky part, Tiff. You want to give him a good, steady stroke, but you have to be observant. You have to know before he does that he's getting close to the point of no return, and that's when you have to let go and let him fuck the air for a few moments. Then get going again. Listen to his moans. Hear how his breathing changes when he's almost about to blow.

This is the "endless thrust" technique. You'll need both hands for this. Put the collection jar in the holder so it's close by when he finally shoots. You're going to grab his shaft right under the cock head and slide it, slowly, all the way down. When you're almost at the base, grab the shaft at the top with your other hand and let go with that one, and repeat until he's about 20 seconds from shooting.

You see, boy, women know men better than men know themselves. And far better than men understand women. It's just a natural function of our superior intelligence. That's why we're going to stop stimulating your penis before you cum. That's why I'm grinding this cock into your asshole, to milk your prostate. No, you don't get to cum. You're being ejaculated, like a farm animal. We're emptying your seed out; you're spilling it, not shooting it.

We've tested this many times, and we get the best results if the sensation is ruined. If the man enjoys the ejaculation, if he actually enjoys the process enough to cum, the sperm is weaker and the output is lower. So your little inchworm of a dick doesn't get to feel anything but the thin air while we pump your jizz out. Now let it out. Let it go. Feel that cock fucking your asshole and pushing that semen through.

Tiff, get the container. Let him unload his balls into it, but make sure the rim doesn't touch his head or shaft. Got it? Good.

I can hear it hitting the bottom of the jar. See how it comes in a few, long spurts? That's how you want it. That's how you know his ejaculation is controlled. You can almost hear the ache and frustration when the jizz hits the jar. Once it's all collected, you can prep him for exit.

What's that? You know it's hard to make out what you're saying with that plastic dick in your mouth.

Oh, that sensation is the numbing cream. It makes it easier to put the chastity cage on you. It lubricates your little friend, and keeps it from springing up while we fit it. Keeping you locked up means you won't waste any jizz in between now and the next time we can book an appointment for you. And keeping your sperm well-marinated in those balls, so to speak, makes it more suitable for the process.

Oh, stop your bitching. Don't even tell me you didn't know about the chastity. I really don't care, and it's your own fucking fault anyways. You couldn't be bothered to read six pages, of large print, or you'd know this was what was in store for you.

I wrote the instructions. I used short sentences, and small words that a nine-year-old could understand. You could have read it, and you should have read it, but you didn't. Nowhere did we say anything about you being allowed to orgasm. Your selfish little male brain told itself a story it wanted to hear about girls rubbing and tugging your little dick, about porn on the view screens, about orgies in the doctor's office. And it believed itself, like the deficient thinking organ that it is.

Yeah, that's it. What do you want, a cookie? Just go. You don't need to do anything here. We've figured it all out for you. We've figured your entire life out for you for the next few years, so you don't have to overtax your brain making plans. We'll send someone for you when we decide it's time for your next extraction.

And try not to be such a sniveling little twat about it next time. Now that you know what the procedure is like, you should try to comport yourself with a little more dignity. Trust me, if we weren't absolutely desperate for viable sperm, we'd never even bother with a whining little cunt like you. Now get your things and get the fuck out of here.

Oh, and as always, Seeds of Hope Semen Extraction thanks you for your time and your donation!

12