All Comments on 'Donor'

by shygeek

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
joiseyjoiseyover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Just two points. First, it would not have been a good idea to dilute the fathers potent sperm with the sons sterile sperm. This would lessen the chance of conception.

Second, a pregnancy test is done with the first morning urine, not late in the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

ut the fact that his son was there watching and being involved with the sex was, frankly, a turnoff.

Three stars.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Missing or errantly placed commas detract from ease of reading. You have a major problem with that.

I cannot believe that you've posted 23 submissions here now and nobody has told you to just read it over before you hit that submit button, so it must a conscious decision on your part to skip that step, so you deserve all the bile I want to give you for submitting something typed like a second grader.

If you believe a man's balls come anywhere near the womans clit when they fuck doggy style, then you've either never done it, or you believe missionary position requires the two bodies to be at a 90 degree angle to each other, or both.

When most of the described mechanics of a scene are nonsensical or impossible, no amount of suspension of belief can overcome it. If you can't actually rationally picture something, don't try to describe it. This would have been less than 2 pages if you left out the nonsensical parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beauty of a story! Keep it going!!

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

The story needs some angst. Things were too convenient.

The son never experienced a moment of jealousy, not even a fleeting thought.

That’s kind of a stretch. After the positive pregnancy result, the Dad should have

suggested a “victory lap” and snuck off to Tahiti or some place with his sons wife

for a few days. Leaving room for all sorts of further debauchery!

All good stuff for chapter two-‘The Donor Strikes Back’!

M

oldmooseoldmooseover 1 year ago

One of the sexiest stories I've read on Literotica. I loved it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Basically a good story and at least two of the recipient protagonists weren't lesbian as is usually the case with most of the postings of this ilk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous